Their alpha Female mate

By princessamber123

Rose and Daisy are twins. They are very close and protective over each other. Their parents are Skylar and Be... More

chapter 1-
chapter 2-
chapter 3-
author note...
chapter 4- getting ready
chapter 5- arrived
chapter 6- mate
chapter 6- our mate
chapter 7- calm down
chapter 8- why do you not want us
chapter 9- why do you not want us?
chapter 10- sad
chapter 11- figure out what you want
chapter 12- rogue attack
chspter 13- walk
chapter 14- tell me what you know
chapter 15- always be your home
chapter 16- message to Alpha fin
chapter 17- goodbye
chapter 18- arrived
chapter 19- share house or pack house?
chapter 20- rules?
chapter 21- introduced to the pack.
chapter 22- rogue and his mate?
chapter 23-
chapter 24- attacked
chapter 25- training?
chapter 26- hes dead
chapter 27- our wolves meet
chapter 28- why?
chapter 29- what rogue ?
chapter 30- come with me
chapter 32- that wasnt very nice
chapter 33- why i hate witches
chapter 34- weakness
chapter 35- marked
chapter 36- cafe
chapter 37- Alpha Hunter
chapter 38- i trust you both
chapter 39- what are pregnancy symptoms?
chapter 40- family arrived
chapter 41- the twins mom

chapter 31 - what did you find out?

193 8 0
By princessamber123

Sophia p.o.v.

As soon as we walked in the office i noticed how Kyle and Jax where both stood there already. Their eyes widened in suprise a little at seeing both my mates with me as they bowed to all 3 of us in respect.

"Alpha, lunas." They said respectfully.

The twins smiled at them while I nodded. I sat down in my chair but made sure to pull two chairs over so the twins could sit next to me. They both looked surprised but still sat down with a small smile towards me.

"What have you found out Jax." I asked getting straight to the point.

"So I did some more research as you asked about Alpha Fin. It turns out he was banished from the crew pack almost 3 years ago. He got banned for almost trying to kill the Alphas daughter and then putting the blame on an omega. Fin was

"I think I remember hearing about this ? I'm not fully sure on the details but I do remember overhearing my mom and dad talking about it about 3  years ago but I only got to hear about it for a few minutes until they realised I was listening. I only about 14 or 15 years old and I'm sure she was a similar age I think maybe a year or two older then us.  They said how he was trying to be with the Alphas daughter but she refused wanting to find her mate. Rose said with a frown.

"Other packs heard about it ?" I asked.

Rose nodded her head but looked a bit unsure if a lot off packs heard about it or just her pack.

"Makes sense for why he was rogue after that the whole time before he became "alpha". If other packs had heard about it he would not have had a chance to even try and get into another pack." Jax said nodding his head.

"So why does he want my pack?" I asked with a frown.

"He does not believe that females should have a high rank and most certainly not an Alpha at that." Jax said.

"Wait he wants our pack?" Daisy asked and my eyes softened at her saying our pack. However I could see the bit off panic in her eyes.

"He does but what I do not understand is why he thinks he has a chance against my pack. I mean the pack he has taken over I understand because they where only a really small pack. In fact the smallest pack their is but what makes him think he can get my pack. The third most powerful pack." I gritted out. Something just doesn't make sense with me.

"Maybe his ego has gotten to big for his head with him getting the pack he has now." Kyle said with a roll of his eyes.

"I don't think it is though. Yes his ego would get bigger after that but surely not this big and stupid enough to go for such a high strong pack. You would think after him getting this Alpha position he would lay low a little at least until he grows his pack a bit more with not only people but strength. " Daisy said with a frown and she made a really good point.

"How many people are in that pack Jax." I asked.

"In the pack there is only 100 people." Jax said.

I was surprised as I knew there was not many people but only 100? I would have at least thought there would be 500 people the least.

All packs normally range from 1000 or more. I knew that they had the least pack members but even that is low for a pack. Its really low for a pack.

"How have they only got 100 pack members." I asked shocked.

I looked at Kyle and the twins who also look just as surprised.

"When it was the other Alpha there was 250 people in that pack. That pack had only just started to grow in a year. Before that it wasn't even a pack but once Fin came along some left while others died refusing to follow his lead and he killed them trying to show them all who is in charge." Jax said and to say I was even more surprised is an understatement.

"So 150 people left or died from that pack." Daisy more stated then asked but I could see the horror on her face and the sadness.

I sighed and looked at Kyle.

"That's not all the news I found." Jax said making my head snap to him.

"He has been trying to get other Alphas to make alliances with him. He went to some who he knew would agree with him about women not being higher in ranks but he also happened to go to two other Alphas who refused to make an alliance with him and did not agree with him." Jax said.

My eyes narrowed.

"If a war against him is what he wants he will get it." I said Growling.

"It won't just be against him Alpha Sophia. The ground pack have agreed to help him." He said making me let out a chuckle.

"Well Fin and the ground pack will have a shock of their life when they realise that our pack will kill every last one off them that decide to war with us. I will not back down to not little bitch." I growled out.

"Speaking off this Fin guy may I ask how this even started?" Rose asked and I noticed Daisy sit up more at the news. I could see they were both very curious.

"Remember when I had to leave your pack when we first met. There was an attack on my rogue." I said and they both nodded. Well that was Fin that had a few rogues attack my pack as a test. Then we had a rogue attack again and yet again that was Fin testing my pack but we think he did not know I was here. " I  said with a low growl. You both mentioned yesterday about me having a rogue in my dungeons. I said while narrowing my eyes towards Jax who looked confused. The rogue claims his smelt his mate in our pack and had nothing to do with the rogues attacking us. Turns out it's true about him having a mate in our pack. It's one off my best warriors rider." I said.

"So then why have you not let him go?" Daosy said looking sad making my heart clench a little.

"Because even though he said he was not attacking my pack and just smelt his mate does not mean he was not attacking before he realised his mate was in my pack." I stated.

Daisy nodded I'm understanding.

"Then why don't we ask Rachel to find out the truth? "  Rose said like it was the most obvious thing in the world how ever I was confused on who Rachel Is and how she would find out.

"Rachel?" Myself, jax and Kyle asked confused all at the same time.

"Yes, she is really nice." Rose stared saying making me growl at her thinking another girl is nice.  She is in my sister in laws Coven." Rose said this time making a snarl escape my lips.

At her answer and my snarl Jax and Kyle's eyes widened before they avoided all eye contact with us all.

"No." I growled out.

Rose looked at me and narrowed her eyes.

"Why not? She can just ask him if he had any intention in ever attacking our pack and she will tell you if he is bei-" Rose started to say but a loud growl cut her off from me.

"I said no. No means fucking no." I growled loudly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 10.3K 105
Arabel Lee was tired of her boring life, even as a beloved celebrity. She wished for more, wished to return to the time when she wasn't the only one...
9.7M 263K 42
(C O M P L E T E D) Maddox Franco is the Alpha of the Howlers pack. He is 22 and still hasn't found his mate. He became ruthless because he thinks th...
1.4M 36K 37
*not edited* The prophecy says that every thousand years, Alpha twins would be born. They would share the same mate and share the Alpha power equall...
555K 17.1K 31
In a world of the supernatural, there lived many species who once existed together in harmony. As time progressed, so did the tension between the spe...