Haya - The forbidden love

Af Everlastdreamer

๐˜ฝ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  #02 ๐™๐™Š๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‰ Smart, Rich, self obsessed and the biggest flirt . He h... Mere

Dedication / Aesthetic
Attention / Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 14

758 70 41
Af Everlastdreamer

I stare at her face each second feeling like forever. I wanted her to slap and or do something that would bring me back to my senses and make me realise what a stupid person I am, but here she is standing looking in my eyes while secretly playing with her fingers. This is way more worse than the slap I imagined. So I took a few steps closer and she quickly backed away, so I stopped on my track.

" Say something pyara , I'm waiting to hear you " I said keeping my voice as calm as I can.

She gulp and let her hands fall on the both sides. " I... Don't know... I'm not sure " She said but heart dropped but I keep up. " So you need to be sure if you love me or not " She nodded. " Yes, can you wait " She asked in her soft voice I smiled .

" For you Pyara I can wait a thousand years and then in after life if it's a thing " I said trying my best to keep my hands to myself. Last night I read about how Muslim women don't let any man touch them unless he is her husband, father or brother. Beautiful. And I don't want to cross the boundaries. I will respect in whatever she believes.

She smiled and look down, Oh my...is she blushing? " Are you blushing Pyara? " She turn to me with those light red cheeks.

" What's with this nickname " She asked I pretend to think .

" You are this. Pyaar You made me feel this

Love so I modified it and gave you the name Pyara means lovely " I actually just gave her this nickname because I want to call her this forever. This is something special, something that only belongs to me.

" Are you trying to win me right here because it's kind of working, Mr Rohan but you need to work a little more harder " She said trying her best to hide the smile.

" Like what? Should I lay the world in your feet or help you fly as high as you can. Tell me Pyara " I asked and each work coming out on its own. Come on I was never the romantic type. This is not even flirt just real words.

She shook her head. " Like just being you or like doing all the small things. I don't want the world in my feet . I want to pick up the world even if it means helping a single person. It means world to me . So Mr Rohan you need to help me in this. Will you promise me? " She smiled shining.

" I promise you Pyara " I said smiling back at her.

•°•°•°•°•

Just like this we came back to Ahad's mansion. Smiling and blushing but that didn't stop her from talking like always. I swear I can hear her all day long and still will wait for her another topic.

When we reach the Mansion it was decorated with fairy lights and it was feeling so cozy something is making this place so good today. As we entered all the family members were gathering in the living room.

Ahad and Ayesha were sitting on the left couch talking while smiling. Time to time he whispers something in her hear and she smiles . First Aunt saw us as she smiled widely and welcomed us.

" Aunt what's with all this decoration " Haya asked looking around. Everyone smiled but that fucker Ishaan was the first one to jumped towards her and tell her with excited tone. " Haya you don't know tomorrow is first day of Ramzan. And we are waiting for the moon. On news it is declared that we will be celebrating Ramzan tomorrow "

Haya's eyes widened as she look at everyone then a huge smile spread on her face. Actually no she was jumping with excitement.

I smiled forcefully and quietly stand in between Haya and that Ishaan. I smile at him his height is one or two feet smaller than me. I hug him but in reality I was just pushing him away from my Pyara.

" Ramzan Mubarak to you all " I said to everyone they all smiled and hug me one by one to say " Khair Mubarak " Except Ayesha because she was hugging Haya and they both were extremely happy. What's special about fasting I mean are they happy because they get to diet. To get to know the answer I backed away towards Ahad who was not ready to look away from his wife. I swear he only sees her.

" Why everyone are so happy. I mean okay I know this is religious and people get to fast but what else. Why are they so happy as if they are going on a long trip to their favorite place. " I asked Ahad turn to me as we both sat on the couch.

" Look yes we fast in Ramzan but it's not just this. It is the month when the hell's door get closed and all the bad powers, demons and other get locked. Means no bad thing will happen. It is the month of forgiveness and happy times. And you can say this from the first day. " Ahad explains as I listened to him with focus.

" So does it mean whoever will die in this month will go to heavne directly? " He raised his eyebrow at me . " Yeah I mean they will go but it doesn't mean you will try suicide " I elbowed him. " Shut up I love my life and my youth years "

We smiled a little and then narrow his eyes at me. " Tell me Rohan, am I right that you are in love with Haya " I stare at his face. This fucker can read me like an open book.

" So what if I am? " I asked he paused for a moment .

" Don't beat me and I know you can't but I will give you a suggestion , this is a hardway game , you will get hurt and you will need to change it you want to be with her. If you are thinking everything will go with flow then you are wrong there will be many rocks and I am feeling like they will shape you but in the process of shaping both objects hurt. "

I frown I know I should not take his words easily Ahad always says with thoughtfulness.

" What do you mean " I asked he stare at me.

" You will get to know when the right time will come. I am not going to interfere in the world of Allah. " He said this and then he and the family walk to the rooftop.

I sat there for minutes or more. What does he mean that I will get hurt. " Rohan come it's such an important moment. You would not want to miss it " I look up and Haya was standing there smiling. I smile looking up at her.

You know what for her I can face anything. No matter if it's a hardway.

I smiled widely while looking at the moon that was shining brightly in the sky. As hope and more. The air is filled with happiness love and good times. I can feel it . I have always loved this month. When Allah says Go my beloved people I am closing the hell for you and I'm forgiving you all. You all good deeds in this month will be multipled and there will be just happiness.

The family was gathering looking at the moon. Rohan was standing beside me. " Are you going to make a dua " I asked him who was looking towards me continuously, I know he don't believe in religions but still I asked.

" No I will just watch you " He said I smiled and turn around to ask for something. People say if you don't ask how will you get it so now today I'm going to ask.

Yah Allah you are the greatest of all and the one who can do anything. Make the impossible possible. Thanks for this month. I want to ask for this man standing beside me. Yaa Allah please I am loving him but not more than you . Please make him your favorite person , please guide him on your path. I ask for him and I ask for his right path.

Please Yaa Allah and I ask for my right path. Please guide me the way far from sin Ameen.

I opened my eyes and my eyes went towards him. He was still looking at me deeply and lovely. I smiled and stare at him back . His eyes are beautiful, they were always beautiful. So beautiful that I can stare in them all day.

I was pulled out from my Dreamland when someone cough. It was Rohan. " I know I'm handsome but please people are watching "

I quickly turn around. There Ahad and Ayesha were smiling while looking at each other. They both are the lucky ones at least they have no difference while we are full of difference, it's weird that our heart decided to pull us towards each other.

After the chand session we all went to sleep. Because after this we need to wake up for Sehri . I kept on looking outside the window. I don't know what is it but there's something in my heart that's not letting me enjoy this all completely.

" Can I come inside " I turn around there Ayesha was standing outside the door with a smile I turn around with a smile and nodded.

" Of course come in please " I said and my eyes spark more when I saw who is behind her. Kinza. She is Ayesha's best friend and now mine too. She is really an amazing girl and she radiates that powerful aura but there's the problem she hides things. I can see in her eyes she is not what she shows but still she is lovely .

" Oh my Kinza!! " I hug her quickly as she smiles and hug me back. " I'm feeling like I really am loved a lot . Look at your being all happy " Kinza said I made both of them sat on the bed. She is still wearing her hijab and she is wearing a baggy shirt and pants.

" What's with the looking outside the window. Lovers do these things " Kinza asked I stare at her for a bit. " Got it you are in love " She said as if she can read me like an open book. Ayesha came closer. " I knew it and I guess I know who the person is " She said I stare at both of them trying to say something.

" Is it Rohan " My eyes widened and I guess red colour creep on my cheeks because they both smiled on their victory. " OH MY ALLAH I KNEW IT I KNEW IT " Ayesha said smiling but kinza was sitting on the bed thinking something. " What's wrong Kinza " I asked she paused before saying.

" But he is Hindu right? I mean I'm not saying you can't love people but you know--- Muslims can't marry- " Before she could complete her sentence I cut her off.

" I know and this is what's making it hard and twisted " I stand up and walk around the room. As they both watch me.

" Haya you know what's written in Quran, Allah will send non believers in hell. And you being with him will add more to his sins as well as yours " Ayesha said thoughtfully.

" Unless Allah make him walk on the right path " Kinza said.

" So what should i do leave him, but I love him and he loves me a lot I can see it in his eyes. You want me to ignore this " I asked in a soft voice.

" No don't ignore it but give him time let Allah guide him " Ayesha said with a small smile.

" So you mean I should end this and give him and Allah some alone time " I ask

" Yes, and if he is the right person for you trust me Haya he will come back to you. Even it it takes him years. " Ayesha said, yes she can believe because Ahad came for her or they both came for each other after years of separation.

" Take the right step sis. Even if it hurts a bit "

Kinza said with a warm smile.

I nodded looking towards the window. I will do it. Maybe it did wrong that time when I give him hope because now I will break his hope and him.

But breaking him for once is better than breaking him forever. It's better than pushing him in hell.

Please Allah I am giving him this pain but I want you to heal it and send him back to me. I will wait.

Thank you so much for reading don't forget to vote, follow and comment

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

26.4K 1.2K 29
Dedication : To all the girls out there who're looking for a men who loves in the day and fucks at the night with the same passion.... Divya...., A g...
117K 5.2K 45
it's a story about an IAS aspirant College Girl and India's Youngest IAS officer. Sanjana More is a girl who wants to became IAS officer. She is cari...
154K 9.3K 34
#book1 of my collection. | STORY OF TWO COUPLES, HOW THEY END UP WITH EACH OTHER | "for all those girls who fall in love with a guy who mistreated t...