𝐌𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐢 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚�...

By advikaaroraaa

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 Nuisance is her middle name Perfection... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜
𝐃𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
Part:1
1. 𝐆𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐞
2. 𝐄𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲
3. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫
4. 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞
5. 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
6. 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐤
7. 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
8. 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭
9. 𝐓𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐚𝐭
10. 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬
11. 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐞𝐫
12. 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞
13. 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧
14. 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭
15. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬
16. 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
17. 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧
18. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝟏𝟗- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
20. THE TEMPTATION
21. My Safe Place
22. THE SANGEET
23. THE WEDDING
24. THE RECEPTION
25. THE GUST OF PAST
26. THE BROKEN HEARTS
27. THE VIDEO CALLS
Part-2
28. THE PORTRAITS
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS
29. THE BEACH
30. THE NEW ARRANGEMENTS
31. THE JEALOUSY
32. THE PAIN
33. THE LUST AND ANGER
34. THE REVELATIONS
35. The First Meet
36. THE FAMILY DINNER
37: THE WARNING
38. THE DESTRUCTION
39. HAPPY NEW YEAR
40- BACK TO INDIA
41. The family kalesh
42. The Chaotic Family
43- The Attack
44- Who Are You?
Important Announcement
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑
𝟒𝟓- 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟒𝟔- 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟒𝟕- 𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝟒𝟖- 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭
𝟒𝟗- 𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝟓𝟏- 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲'𝐬 𝐊𝐢𝐜𝐤
𝟓𝟐- 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟓𝟑-𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭
𝟓𝟒- 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟓𝟓- 𝐀 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟓𝟔- 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝟓𝟕- 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐞?
𝟓𝟖- 𝐑𝐮𝐡
𝟓𝟗- 𝐀 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝟔𝟎. 𝐈𝐟 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝟐

𝟓𝟎- 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲

47.6K 5.4K 1.8K
By advikaaroraaa

The next chapter, Ch-51 Baby's Kick, is now available on ScrollStack.

4k+ votes and 2k+ comments to get the next chapter.
********************************************

              Pehle bhi main, tumse mila hun
                    Pehli dafa hi, milke laga

                            Adrian's POV

My head feels heavy due to the lack of sleep. The whole night I kept twisting and turning, trying to somehow get a little sleep but that didn't happen. It was not due to the jet lag or tension of the whole day, that was a factor indeed, but there was something else.

A different kind of restlessness was rushing through my veins. I couldn't put a finger on why or what was the reason for it but I know the person responsible for it. Everytime, every single time, I closed my eyes, her face welcomed me. The way she descended down the stairs, the way she danced with me, the way she fit perfectly in my arms, the way she got emotional after seeing the pendant, every little thing about her kept intriguing me.

My mind is filled with her, even though it's just been a few hours since we— had an encounter. I didn't even get a proper chance to introduce myself nor could I get to know her better or talk to her and yet, she was all I could think of. Her glittering yet— sad eyes, beautiful face, heart lips, perfect body, they just refused to leave my head and being honest, I don't want them to leave.

A selfish part of me wants to have her with me, beside me. For reasons unknown, my heart feels connected to her. The first time my eyes fell on hers, I knew I was meant for her. But the question is, is she meant for me? I know I deserve her. But, does she deserve me?

She deserves so much better. She is meant for so much better. And if that is the case, am I ready to become better?

My fingers curled up in a fist when I recalled the events from last night. How I finally got the opportunity to talk to her for some time when that bastard came in between to interrupt.

*ੈ‧₊˚*ੈ‧₊˚

"So, I heard you are getting married to Avyaansh next month. Is it true?"

"Huh?"

"You and Avyaansh?"

She opened her mouth to answer when he came from behind and kept his hand on her shoulder, taking away her attention from me.

Bastard.

"Aadya, it's time for your medicines and it's late. Let's go, you need some rest." He spoke, looking at her with soft emotions.

She nodded at him and glanced at me for the last time before making her way back inside the mansion. Once she was away from our sight, his gaze turned to my, now darker than before. I am sure my eyes aren't very different from his, probably darker with the venomous emotions in them.

"Listen to me, Mr Williams. Aadya is my friend and she means a lot to me. I don't know what you have in your mind but trust me, if any of your intentions hurts her in any way, intentionally or not, I will kill you and bury you ten feet under the ground without a second thought. She has already been very hurt and broken, I won't tolerate any other scar on her heart." He threatened me as he took a step closer.

I didn't budge, but instead, I stepped forward and pinned him with a glare.

"She might be a dear friend to you but I would suggest you keep it till friendship and don't worry about me. Hurting her is the last thing I would do, so you don't have to lecture me." I spoke, keeping my ground.

"Hollow words means no good, Williams. Good Night." And with that he left.

*ੈ‧₊˚*ੈ‧₊˚

I shake my head off these thoughts and take out an Aspirin from my blazer pocket. The striking pain in my head does not seem to go away and the sleepless night made it worse. Even though I do not want to think about certain things, my brain keeps revolving around them.

After getting ready in a simple grey t-shirt and black sweats, Ekaksh got sent for me, I left the room to look around the outhouse. It was a cosy space with monochrome interiors and simple designs. There is an open kitchen just beside the living room. The dining table was set outside the kitchen. Ekaksh called a few minutes ago and told me to join them for breakfast today, in the garden dining area.

I made my way out of the house and saw a few of the family members already present in the garden. Ekaksh's parents were walking around with two other elderly people and were talking about certain things while Ariv, Ekaksh and Gio were sitting in the gazebo. I walked towards them, inside the gazebo and picked up a biscuit from the plate.

"What are we talking about?" I asked them.

"Nothing much. Just some business projects. We were waiting for you to discuss certain things." Ekaksh spoke up and I nodded for him to continue.

"Remember we were supposed to do a deal together but had to postpone because of me." I nodded again, "I was thinking if we could do it from here. You know, in India." He suggested and that made me think.

"And you think we can make the world's finest hospital here, in India?" I questioned him.

"Why not? I have a site in mind which is not very far from here. This hospital will provide the cheapest yet the best medical facilities in the world and India is a great choice for a project like this. So, what do you think?" He explained everything and I nodded.

I gave it a thought and indeed it was a great choice. But for now, I think postponing it would be better.

"It sounds great but—" my eyes fell on her and stayed there. She was walking towards the dining area which is beside the gazebo, with her best friend. "I think I will stay back and we can work on this together." I finished my sentence.

"That's great then. We can go visit the site tomorrow. What do you say?" He suggested and I hummed in response, my gaze still fixed on her.

I couldn't think of anything but reasons to stay near her. So, if this could make that possible then be it.

"Ekaksh and all the boys, come on, the food is ready." Manisha called us and we stood up and made our way towards the dining table.

Aadya was sitting with her best friend on her right. The seat on the left to her was still empty. I slowly made my way to the empty chair and sat on it, smiling at the elders who took their seat in front of us. I am glad it didn't look sneaky.

"Did you sleep comfortably last night, beta? Was there any problem? You can tell us so we can arrange something else." Aadya's mother asked me, looking at me with a smile and affection. The smile didn't reach her eyes, though.

"There was no problem, Mrs Sharma. It's comfortable. Thank you for asking." I replied to her with a smile and she nodded.

"If you need anything, you can call us. It will be made available to you instantly. Please, don't hesitate." She spoke further and my heart warmed with affection.

"I will. But for now it's perfect."

"So, what do you do in Manhattan?" The other man, who I presume to be Advika's father, asked.

I smiled firmly at him before replying, "I took over my father's company and own it now."

"That's great. I have heard of Williams Co. a lot."

"So you knew what I did?" I chuckled as the question left my mouth.

"Ofc I did. Who doesn't?" His response came almost suddenly.

"We have had deals with Steve Williams often, when he was in power." Aadya's father's voice grabbed my attention and I looked at him.

"You did?" Ekaksh asked him.

The two old men smiled and looked at us, "Indeed, but it has been so long. I am glad you two became friends, maybe we will meet Steve and Lily, if I am not wrong, again someday."

"I would call dad today and tell him about this. I bet he would be overjoyed and would want to meet soon." I said.

After that, everyone was served and we started eating. They talked about certain things related to their family and stuff, half of which I couldn't understand due to language barrier but mostly I didn't pay attention to anyone but her. She did not speak much, in fact she only shared her thoughts when she was asked.

I noticed when her left hand moved away from the table and went to her belly. Without making it obvious that I was staring at her movements, I noticed her. She slowly rubbed her hand over her belly in a circular manner. There was an obvious bump which hinted to something which was very hard for me to believe.

I don't want to invade her privacy so I kept my mouth shut. We all finished our food and everyone slowly left the table. Advika helped her to stand and both of them went back inside. I moved my eyes away from them and stared at a distance.

Are my feelings towards her right?

Is this connection right?

Is she really— pregnant?

If yes, then, who— who is the father?

Avyaansh?

My mind was filled with numerous questions whose answers lay with her. I couldn't help but grit my teeth and feel jealous of something I have no idea about. This is not sane. I am not sane anymore.

Till yesterday, there was no one I would have even bat an eye on and today, just in a matter of a few hours, she seems to have become the centre of my life. It's like she is the sun and I am a mere planet whose existence revolves around her.

But this is absurd. Absolutely absurd. If someone hears this, they would think I have gone mad, which is partially correct. I have gone mad in just a few hours. God knows what will happen further.

I get up from the chair and go back to the outhouse. My head hurts like hell now. Skipping the medicines last night is going to cause me so much. I pull out two tablets and drown them down my throat with water. After waiting for two minutes, I take a sleeping pill, in the hope to grab some rest and calm my fucking brain down.

She is driving me crazy. I don't even know her for more than a day and this is the impact she has over me. The sight of her does not seem to leave my mind. It's like the girl I always dreamt of has come and stood in front of me and yet is so distant that I cannot have her. The mere thought and possibility of someone else having her for themself is punching my gut.

A sudden knock on the door grabbed my attention and I composed myself immediately before opening the door. As the door opened, her beautiful face came in front of me and suddenly— everything calmed down. Everything feels at peace now. A smile made its way on my face as she looked up to meet my eyes.

"Please come in." I moved aside and made space for her to enter.

She followed and made her way inside, followed by a guard who was carrying two suitcases with him. I looked at them and realised they were mine.

"Your luggage was brought from the hotel. Bhai asked me to bring it to you." Aadya softly spoke.

"Uh— okay. Thank you for this." I thanked her and my gaze fell on the pendant I gifted her yesterday.

It looked beautiful around her slender neck and collarbones. It seemed as if it finally reached its rightful owner.

"I will leave now. If you need anything, you can call bhai and inform him or you can press the bell," she pointed behind me and I turned to see a small bell, "and that will inform the staff so they can attend to you." She informed me and started walking away.

Reflexively, I held her hand and she turned back to look at me.

"I— uh— I know it's not my place to ask you this but, are you— pregnant?" The question which had been killing me, finally escaped my lips and I saw surprise and pain flicker in her eyes.

Her emotions, facial expressions and body language immediately changed from calm and composed to outraged. She jerked her hand away from mine and looked at me dead in my eyes.

Shit. Did I open some deep wound?

"It's okay, if you don't want to tell me."

It's not.

"Yes. I am pregnant. I am five months pregnant, Mr Williams." She replied to me with her eyes red and teeth gritted.

I was taken aback with the response and piece of information. I do not know why she got mad at me but the anger and pain in her eyes was completely visible. She addressed me in a taunt as if I was the culprit for something which I don't know.

"Is it Avyaansh?" I couldn't control my mouth as the question skipped from it before I could register.

She tilted her head to look at me with so much anger. Her fingers curled in a fist on both sides before she spoke, "What if it is Avyaansh? Why do you care? Who the hell do you think you are to even question me who it is or not?"

"My question has a very simple answer. Either a yes or a no." I asked her again through gritted teeth.

She is angering me now. It's frustrating. Reasons? I don't know. But she is getting on my nerves now. She can simply answer in a simple yes or no but she has to act difficult.

"I am leaving now." With that she made her way outside and the guard followed behind her before locking the door.

Everything which just happened was too much for me to take in. I turned around and punched the wall beside me. Once, twice, thrice. Until the time blood didn't start dropping from them. The physical pain helped me to get through the internal one, the one whose reasons I don't know but still it hurts. Turning back, I made my way towards the bedroom.

I felt the sleeping pills kicking in and as soon as I laid down on my bed, my vision blurred and the world went blank.

*******************************************

Pehle bhi main tumse mila hun
Pehli dafa hi milke laga
Tune chuwa zakhmon ko mere
Marham marham dil pe laga
Paagal paagal hai thore
Baadal baadal hai dono
Khulke barse bheege aa zara.

Follow me on instagram and ScrollStack to never miss any updates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 10.7K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
3.3K 153 9
Count to three. Do not kill your boss. And do not fall in love with him. That's a good start, especially when you work for New York's most eligible b...
1.9M 157K 55
"𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔, 𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎" ...
25.8K 1K 41
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...