The Ghost of You

By fh_criedthewolf

Samanun is a ghost trapped in her mansion from 20 years ago. Everything changed when she met the new owner of... More

Chapter 1 - The Mansion, The Owner And The Lost Love
Chapter 2 - I'll Die Once Again
Chapter 3 - Life And Death
Chapter 4 - The Book
Chapter 5 - The Line Between Life And Death
Chapter 6 - Time With You
Chapter 7 - Empty Space
Chapter 8 - First (Part 1)
Chapter 8 - First (Part 2) πŸ”ž
Chapter 9 - Photograph
Chapter 10 - Pillow Talk
Chapter 11 - What If? (Part 1)
Chapter 11 - What If? (Part 2) πŸ”ž
AUTHOR'S WORDS
Chapter 12 - Home
Chapter 13 - One Last Time πŸ”ž
Chapter 14 - P. S. I Love You
Chapter 15 - The Ghost Of You
Chapter 16 - Past, Present, Future (Epilogue)
Story Breakdown (BTS, Fun Facts Etc.)
ANNOUNCEMENT !
The Ghost Of You : Continuum
Chapter 1 - The Red String Of Fate
Chapter 2 - Quantum Entanglement
Chapter 3 - The Eyes Chico, They Never Lie
Chapter 4 - The Theory Of Colours
AUTHOR'S NOTE πŸ°πŸ§šπŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Chapter 5 - Enamored
Chapter 6 - Down The Memory Lane
Chapter 7 - Dear Diary
Chapter 8 - The Moon Is Beautiful Isn't It?
Chapter 9 - I Wanna Be Yours
Chapter 10 - I Wasn't Yours To Begin With
Chapter 11 - Apocalypse
Chapter 12 - Post Apocalyptic πŸ”ž
Chapter 13 - Between A Rock And A Hard Place
Chapter 14 - In Sickness And In Health
Chapter 15 - Make A Wish
Chapter 16 - Mistletoe (A Christmas Special)
Chapter 17 - Butterflies And Fireworks (A New Year Special)
Chapter 18 - A Little Piece Of Heaven πŸ”ž
AUTHOR'S NOTE πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰
Chapter 19 - Heartbeats, Stars And... (A Valentine's Day Special 🌹🀍🏹)
Chapter 20 - Nightmares
Chapter 21 - Sweet Dreams πŸ”ž
Chapter 22 - Kiss Me, Heal Me
Chapter 24 - Every Rose Has Its Thorn
Chapter 25 - Under The Rose
Chapter 26 - Not A Bed Of Roses
Chapter 27 - Kiss And Make Up
Chapter 28 - The Heart Wants What It Wants πŸ”ž
Chapter 29 - She Comes Undone πŸ”ž
AUTHOR'S HEARTFELT NOTE β€οΈβ€πŸ©ΉπŸ€πŸ“
Chapter 30 - Love Is In The Air
Chapter 31 - Ungodly Hour
Chapter 32 - Golden Hour

Chapter 23 - Blood, Sweat and Tears

932 68 11
By fh_criedthewolf

Luckily for Becky, her injury recovers very fast. It only took her around 9 weeks, which is faster than it's supposed to be. One of the reasons probably because Freen took a really good care of her too. But just in case, she took a rest from sports and only do light workouts to keep herself active.

BB 🧚🏻     : Freen Sarocha. Where are you?? I've been waiting for almost an hour! You didn't even answer my call!

Babe 🐰 : Shit! I'm on my way! I lose track of time 😭 I accidentally put it on silent mode 🥹 Baby, I'm sorry~

BB 🧚🏻    : For real?? 😦 Fine.. just drive here safely. I'll keep on waiting.

Babe 🐰 : Aye aye captain! 🫡

Freen rushed on clearing up her things on the table of the coffee shop. Once she was done, she rushed to her car and immediately drove away to pick her girlfriend up at college. After a 25 minutes drive, she finally arrived in front of the bus stop where Becky had waited for her.

She rolled her window down before Becky stands up.

"Hey there, beautiful. Who are you waiting for?"

Freen was teasing, trying to ease the tension knowing that her girlfriend is probably mad at her. Becky stands up and walks closer to the window.

"My girlfriend. It's been more than an hour."

She said with a straight face, playing along.

"Really?? What kind of girlfriend is that? Leaving you alone waiting for her like this."

"I know right?? If only a kind and handsome stranger would help drop me off at my house."

"Speaking of.. ahem.. hop in."

Freen opened the car door from the inside.

"Sorry kaa Becbec~"

"How did you know my name? I haven't tell you yet."

"Ha ha ha very funny Becbec. Here, for you."

She gave Becky her milk tea. Becky took it and gave her a questioning look.

"What?? It's hot out there and you've been waiting for a long time. I figured you could use a drink."

Becky took a long sip of the milk tea, tasting the sweetness and coldness going down her throat.

"This is 100% sweetness. You hated it when I ordered like this. You're buttering me up."

"Fine~ I don't want you to get mad at me. So I ordered the way you like it to cool you down. But I mean it, I'm sorry for being late okay?"

"You're too cute, how can I stay mad at you?"

"Let's go home okay? I miss you."

"Aww.. I miss you too."

Becky tugged a strand of hair behind Freen's ear while continue sipping her drink. In a while, they arrived home.

___________________________________

Becky flopped down on the couch after turning on the air conditioner.

"Shit, where is it??"

Freen was desperately looking for something in her bag. She was rummaging through it and keeps repeating.

"Freen?? What are you looking for baby?"

"My- my laptop. Fuck. Where did it go?? It got everything in it!"

"Hey.. hey.. Calm down. Are you sure you put it in the bag??"

"I- damn it! I don't know! I thought I already put it in here! Fuck. I probably left it in the coffee shop before. I was in a rush to pick you up. I probably didn't realise I left it there. God, please let it still be there. All of my work is in the laptop!"

"Baby, calm down okay?? Which coffee shop was it? I'll give them a call. Go downstairs and check your car while I call them. Maybe it was there."

"I'll share their shop in your text. Let me know if they got my laptop!"

"Of cou-"

And just like that, Freen slammed the door and ran to the elevator to check her car.

BB 🧚🏻 : Hey, I called them but they said the shop was too busy for them to notice. But right now, they haven't seen your laptop.

Babe 🐰: I'm so fucked. It's not in the car too. Can't they do anything about it??

BB 🧚🏻 : I asked if they can check into their CCTV, they said you can come. They'll try and find the footage but they won't promise anything.

Babe 🐰: Alright, I'm going back to the coffee shop.

___________________________________

"I'm home."

Freen said weakly.

"Did you.. find it?"

Becky asked, afraid to know the answer as she can actually read Freen's face. Tears started to roll down Freen's cheeks as she sobbed.

"It's.. it's gone. *sobs*"

"I'm.. so sorry. What happened?"

Becky pulled Freen's into her arms as she sobbed onto her shoulder.

"They check into the CCTV and saw someone already took it. But can't really see who because of the angle. I accidentally left it and forgot about it."

"Hey, but you have backups right?? Or at least you saved it in your cloud's account??"

"I already checked into it.. *sobs* it wasn't there.. I could swear I saved it. Or maybe I didn't. I mean.. I really thought I brought my laptop with me but turned out I left it."

"Baby.."

"That was my hard work Bec.. and I lost it just like that. The due date is coming in a few weeks. I'm gonna failed Bec.. *sobs*"

"There's still time to do it over right??"

"Baby, that was a year worth of work. How can I finish it in a few weeks??"

Her tone slightly changed and increased.

"R-right.. I'm sorry. I'm just trying to make you feel better.."

"I- fuck! I can't think straight! I didn't mean to raise my voice on you.."

"I understand. Hey, look. You'll get through this okay?? I believe in you. We'll figure something out, together. I'm here for you, just say the words and I'll help you in any way I can. Okay?"

Becky lift Freen's face and wiped her tears with her thumbs.

"Can you just hold me for now? I really need you close."

"I promise I won't let go."

Becky pulled her into her arms again and lie down on the couch cuddling with Freen curled into Becky's body. Becky's shirt was soaked with Freen's tears but she just ignored it.

__________________________________

Freen started to work very hard building her thesis from scratch again. At this point it seems impossible for her to complete it but she ran out choice. She worked night and day, early morning until late at night. Her sleeping schedule started to get messy, she eat less and everything else was chaotic that it started to turn unhealthy.

She was too focused and caught up with her work that she's paying less attention to her lover. Becky started to notice this and craving Freen's attention that she used to get but every time she's trying to get her attention, she was mostly ignored. She gets it, Freen was frustrated and all but it wouldn't hurt for her to relax a bit and get some rest. It was a week ago when Freen's actually eaten good food or get enough sleep. The state she was in right now, is making Becky worry.

She tried asking for a date, or at least a romantic dinner together, or sometimes just a cuddle. But none of them happened. It's been many nights since Freen slept in bed together with her. She always fell asleep on her working desk and once she wakes up, she'll drink some coffee to stay awake again. Some nights she fell asleep on the couch downstairs in order not to disturb Becky who's sleeping in the bedroom.

"Freen.. aren't you coming to bed again tonight??"

"I'm sorry honey, there's still so many chapters left to complete. I can't afford to waste any more time."

"At least get a few hours of sleep with me? I'll wake you up after a few hours so that you can continue your work."

"Honey.. please.."

"Fine."

Becky was extremely disappointed. Just in time, Bonbon came running into the room.

"Arf! Arf!"

"Hey baby~ Come here, you'll sleep with mommy on the bed tonight okay? Because daddy won't sleep with me. Let her sleep on the couch. If she EVER gets some sleep."

Becky said annoyingly on purpose for Freen to hear her disappointment. Unfortunately, she was being ignored. Again. Only God knows how frustrated she is right now.

Another night, she tried again. In hope of Freen won't reject her this time.

"Baby.. I really miss you. Come to bed and make love to me tonight, pretty please??"

She tried to seduce her girlfriend who's sitting on the chair of her work desk. Hugging her from behind, her hand snaked from the back to the front of Freen's chest slowly, unbuttoning the first two buttons of her shirt, while whispering her wish.

"Bec.."

"Please, Freen? Don't you miss me?"

Freen stopped Becky's hand that is now inside her shirt, going down slowly to her stomach.

"Becky, please stop. I'm really really tired. And I can't even afford to rest or waste any seconds because my time is too precious right now. This is my future Bec."

Becky halted her movement and straightened up her body feeling offended by Freen's words.

"As you wish."

She stomped out of the bedroom getting sulky. Freen's words was a bit too much now. She needs to cool down a little.

"Bec, I- fuck.."

Freen brushed her hair back with her fingers letting out a sighed.

__________________________________

*Yawn*

"What time is it??"

Freen thought to herself while stretching her stiff body from sitting too long on the chair. She checked the time and it was almost 2 o'clock in the morning. She turned around to look at her bed and only now she noticed Becky wasn't there.

"I guess she's still sulking. I should check on her."

She went downstairs to look for Becky and there she was, fell asleep on the couch hugging her cold body with the television still on.

Soft strands of hairs covering some parts of the angelic face. Freen turned off the television and kneels beside the couch, tucking Becky's hair behind her ear. She was in a deep sleep, soft purrs can be heard and it made Freen finally smile again.

"My little kitten."

She keeps on brushing Becky's hair with the back of her hand, giving her a soft apologetic look.

"Sorry for what I said before. I didn't mean that. YOU'RE my future. I'm sorry for being such a dick to you. And yes, I miss you too baby."

She carried the sleeping beauty in her arms and brings her upstairs to their bedroom. Once she placed Becky on the bed, the younger shifted and awake from her slumber.

"Freen..?"

She look to her surrounding, remembering where she was supposed to be.

"Hey. Go back to sleep. I saw you fell asleep on the couch."

She then tried to get down from the tall bed but Becky held her arm.

"It's been many nights already. Please come to bed with me."

Finally defeated, Freen nodded to the request.

They cuddled with Becky's back to Freen, and Freen being the big spoon like she always did. Freen snuggled into Becky's neck, smelling her hair.

"You smell so good.. Mmm.."

Freen's tighten her hold to Becky's waist and started to grind her front to Becky's curves. One of her hand started to climb up and rested on Becky's breast and slowly massaged it. Being this close to Becky on the bed again making her want to be affectionate with her.

"Mmm.. Freen.. I'm not in the mood anymore. Let's just sleep."

"You always love it when I did this."

"I still do but I really am not in the mood for sex anymore."

Freen removed her hand and loosen her grips on Becky's body.

"Can I at least get a kiss?"

Becky turned around and kiss Freen softly on the lips. The older girl melted into the kisses. Once the kiss ended, Freen turned the other way around to sleep thinking Becky didn't want her anymore. Becky felt the lack of touch from her lover and turn to Freen. She pulled Freen close to her from her waist and cuddled her from behind with her eyes closed and whispered.

"I didn't say we can't cuddles."

___________________________________

A/N: Hello fellow readers 🤍 I hope you enjoy this chapter hehe as always, I appreciate each and every one of you who reads my story. It will be nice if you shared my story to other people also~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 11.7K 76
Another freenbecky fanfic Freen Sarocha Chankimha, the sole heir of the Chankimha Empire. She is a cold hearted Mafia leader. Only shows her kind sid...
111K 3.5K 42
A freenbecky related story. Freen Gip . . . What will happen when two past lovers meet each other after ages. One is cute and simple while other has...
6.6K 315 14
This is a story where Freen falls in love with her junior Becky. But things go wrong when Becky refuses her love and they end up separated... let's s...
124K 6.7K 30
"What happened to your face?" Freen asked. I look away because I can't believe she noticed it, I was so sure she wouldn't because I know she'll get a...