Dear, Alliance With My Enemy

By Sweet_Dily

The Celestial Kingdom has four powerful duchy families and one royal family. The royal fire family. The four... More

Chapter 1: Betrayal
Chapter 2: The Palace
Chapter 3: Wedding Preparation
Chapter 4: The Walk To The Aisle
Chapter 5: The Bickering Wedding
Chapter 6: Aspen's West And East
Chapter 7: 5 Years later
Chapter 8: The Sneak Out
Chapter 9: A Bittersweet Realization
Chapter 10: The Guild Master
Chapter 11: Threatening Offer
Chapter 12: The Sword Bet
Chapter 13: Nicole River
Chapter 14: Prison Cells
Chapter 15: Noah
Chapter 16: Monster's Den
Chapter 17: Aiden's Past
Chapter 18: Wedding In Aiden's Eyes
Chapter 19: Authority
Chapter 20: You Are My Weakness
Chapter 21 Guest Preparation
Chapter 22: Delegates
Chapter 23: Confrontation
Chapter 24: Dominating Women
Chapter 25: Love And Obsession
Chapter 26: Poisoned Underwear
Chapter 27: Tension Between Enemies
Chapter 28: Aspen Academy
Chapter 29: Alliance With My Enemy
Chapter 30: Maniac
Chapter 31: Dance Or A Kiss?
Chapter 32: Why Are You So Gentle?
Chapter 33: Take Responsibility
Chapter 34: Rotten
Chapter 35: Mind Games My Love
Chapter 36: Becoming Chopped Meat
Chapter 37: Dangerous Woman Have Thorns
Chapter 38: Ready For The Ball?
Chapter 39: Natasha V.S Aneria
Chapter 40: Young Dukes
Chapter 41: Identity Exposure
Chapter 42: Destroyed Ballroom
Chapter 43: Alliance With An Assassin Leader
Chapter 44: Become Mine
Chapter 45: Fool Women I Am Not
Chapter 47: Your Personal Cupid
Chapter 48: The Faring Off The Villians
Chapter 49: Dieor
Chapter 50: Unafraid Of Your Wrath
Chapter 51: His Queen Or My Queen
Chapter 52: BOOM Goes The Blood Line!
Chapter 54: The Fall Of The Feminine Productel
Chapter 54: Execution Or War

Chapter 46: The Element You Die

101 3 0
By Sweet_Dily

***WARNING: This chapter contains foul language, violence, and gruesome deaths.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 46...

'Clack'

Aneria exited the guest bedroom door and directed herself back to the main bedroom where William's voice was heard along other familiar Black Aspen knights and some of the King's servants.

"P-Please we didn't know it-" (Thens, said)

Thens, the butler pleaded but William spoke over him.

"You served my masters the instance they stepped foot in this Mansion and yet you allow intruders to harm them?!" (William, yelled)

He yelled as he held his sword aiming it down Thens's neck to lift his pleading face.

He was surrounded by the dead assains while Jacob and some Black Aspen knights were inspecting the corpses and others were watching some servants who had entered after hearing the raucous and one of them happened to be Thens the butler.

"You are no longer to follow the King's command if you're serving my masters, you should have known the moment you were assigned here that my master's lives will be placed in jeopardy" (Wiliam, said)

"The second prince purposely let you decide if you stood on the King's side or of Prince Aiden and Princess Aneria after being dumped here for your despise!" (William, yelled)

"You didn't think that they would survive because the King and high-end nobes thought they could simply end with them?! You have made the wrong choice to neglect your rightful duty!" (William, yelled)

"You have not only attempted to harm both our Highness but attempted to assassinate my sister and that is a sin I will not willingly forgive you" (William, yelled)

"You will see to it that you died in the mercy of my sword than of His Highness!" (William, yelled)

"You dared to touch someone dear to him, you dare to touch the person Her Highness cares for a lot so considered your death a peaceful one of what you were willing to recive!" (William, yelled)

'Ah...!' (Thens's inner thoughts)

Thens should have been paying attention to Williaim however when Aneria came from behind with a satisfied malice smile as she waved goodbye his attention turned to her

'Slash!'

"HUCK!" (Thens, yelled)

'Thud!'

With an effortless swish of the sword, William had sliced his throat as his body fell to the ground.

'Flinch'

'Turn'

'Widen'

"Ack! Princess you scared me I didn't feel you!" (William, yelled)

Just as Thens's body fell William finally felt Aneria's presence behind him just like the other Knights and the servants were there.

Just as if she was a complete ghost.

'Glance'

"I was looking for your sister but it appears she is not here at the moment" (Aneria, said)

She said as she glanced at the servants in custody peading with their eyes.

'Ignore'

'Glance'

She spared them no other glance and looked at the dead assains as William spoke to her.

"My sister is down the entrance main hall along with Noah and a dispatch group of Black knights gathering all the servants and workers of this mansion" (William, said)

He said as if he was he was reporting to a supervisor.

"Mmmm...." (Aneria, said)

Aneria grabbed her chin to think for a while still looking at the corpses.

'It would have been better to melt them with acid power but that would have driven suspicion with the intoxicating smell I have created for it....well what a shame it will be much of a hassle to explain with their bodies here' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

"Good, I shall go to the entrance hall" (Aneria, said)

She said still looking at the assassin's corpses then turned around to look at him.

'Point'

"If he wonders what happens when he comes around tell him yourself the main assassin had an ancient scroll with the same mark behind their necks" (Aneria, said)

She said as she pointed at Dofan.

'Turn'

"An ancient scroll?" (William, asked)

He asked confused.

'Nod'

"Before the last assassin, he was the second last to go it appears that the last one did not come with the same dispatched. He is the last to go purposely" (Aneria, said)

"There are many ways assassins work and one is embodying ritual scrolls inside the very leader if there are losses like this "(Aneria, said)

"Just like the leader embodied with an ancient scroll so is the one without a mark behind his neck he is the one with the final silence command "(Aneria, said)

"The moment all of them die including himself the marks automatically appear on each of their bodies it could not work if one dies and one lives you must understand that the assassin's rule is to kill or be killed "(Aneria, said)

"There is no such disgrace as returning empty-handed "(Aneria, said)

'Although it's a different case tonight' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

'Turn'

William finally looked at her again after looking at Dofan and the last assassin that she had pointed.

'How can she know of such information? Ancient scrolls? Isn't that like black magic? Besides something doesn't add up' (William's inner thoughts)

"Your Highness how could such information be known? Besides the other assassins we caught had no marks embedded in their neck" (William, asked)

He was trying to sound respectful but he sounded a little suspicious.

"Because men are fools" (Aneria, said)

"They spout whatever they say in front of a beautiful woman just like how they dispatched others more into different places of the mansion" (Aneria, said)

"They were working for the same target but some were elite than others, they must have been the Elite that barged in this room "(Aneria, said)

She spoke up without doubt for anyone to suspect.

"Their bodies don't look as if they were slashed except for some. How come the rest look as if they had been taken off oxygen? Did something else happen here?" (William, asked)

He sure wasn't letting it go.

And she truly didn't blame him they clearly looked as if they had been robbed of oxygen and turned even blueish so he had to suspect.

"Do you think the scrolls have only one purpose?" (Aneria, asked)

She asked him as if he was being close-minded.

"I slashed the ones who seemed easier to kill seeing how pathetically his assains members were" (Aneria, said)

"Anger could do such thing for a person even saying things meant to be hidden" (Aneria, said)

"You know those scrolls could be a two-edged sword, if you spout too much all will fall except well the ones that I had slashed. The only remaining one was the one His Highness killed" (Aneria, said)

"I'm guessing their death was lack of oxygen "(Aneria, said)

Aneria's lips raised slightly as she looked down at the assassins with her cold dark blue satisfied eyes sending a shiver down William's body.

'Turn'

"So please do let him know, I'm sure he'll take care of them very well I must take my leave to deal with business of my own" (Aneria, said)

She turned around as she told him in a way that Aiden would do anything to her without asking too many questions but her tone eased up when she spoke that she was going to see Autumn.

'Turn'

"...." (William)

He turned around looking at her leave.

He had come to realize that she was hiding something much more than that but he also knew that Aiden would care what she was hiding the fact that those assassins had the guts to step into the bedroom where she was at was what pissed him off more.

No wonder his sister demonor had grown to become stronger she too admitted a very strong-willed presence.

Not that he hated that his sister had become like this if not how could she have dealt with the assassins sent to her well of course Noah had come in time to to finish them off.

-Inside Main entrance-

'Look, Look'

Aneria looked down from the large stairs at all the staff gathered there by the Black Aspen knights but she did not spot Autumn and Noah so she ignored their pleas as her attention had turned at the very end of the cornern hallway with a halfway opened door.

"...." (Aneria)

"Heuk" (Maid Bannty, breathed)

"Heuck" (Maid Bannty, breath)

'Grip!'

"Ack I-cough told you-!" (Maid Bannty, breath)

'Push!'

'Submerged!'

Autumn had pushed aggressively a choking maid in a tall water barrel over and over.

"!" (Noah)

"Princess!" (Noah, said)

And Noah who was near the water barrel standing by Autumn who pushing the maid into the water barrel letting her be while he stared forward had seen Aneria who had come in with an unsupriesed face.

Noah at this point was not surprised they were all corrupt like that besides the maid had also been messing with Autumn so it was well deserved.

He had asked the instant that maid had started fights with Autumn if he could end her without anyone knowing but Autumn had told him not to.

And tonight just happened to be a great opportunity to end.

'Halt'

'Turn'

"!" (Autumn)

Autumn immediately stopped and turned around to look at Aneria not even with an embarrassed face.

Aneria just simply let Autumn do as she pleased.

Aneria perfectly knew who this maid was she too was willing to end her but just like Autumn had told Noah they did not mess with the maid.

"HEUK! HEUK!" (Maid Bannty, breathed)

While this maid on the collapse of choking.

'Stare'

"Seeing her like this I didn't have to worry, she must have guided the assassins under the disguise where he would be at knowing it was directed to you....ah the arrogance" (Aneria, said)

She ruffled her hair as she stared very coldly and irritated at the maid.

William must think that the reason why Autumn was attacked was because Aneria was someone precious to him but why would the King aim for her when he was aiming for Aiden?

That ungrateful betraying maid had disliked Autumn from the very start on top of that she had tried to flirt with Noah but didn't give her the time of the day.

That maid had guided the assassins herself where Autumn would be ticking them along the way.

'Widen'

'Shiver, Shiver'

'Termeble, Tremble'

That maid must be afraid of her situation at the moment but the moment she stared at Aneria she knew that Autumn was going easy on her.

Aneria could rip her into pieces if she so wanted to and the man that she had fallen in love too could have chosen to kill her but decided to stand by Autumn's actions.

'Release'

Autumn finally released the maid but still held on to her elbow tightly.

"This is why love makes you stupid" (Aneria, said)

She said as if she was looking at a pathetic girl who had fallen in love.

"You remind me of someone suddenly but I suppose you're more pathetic" (Aneria, said)

'Turn'

"Shall I wait outside or shall you wait outside?" (Aneria, asked)

Just as if she were someone useless of her time she turned to Autumn with certain words.

'Look at each other'

Autumn looked up at Noah as he looked down at her leaning off the wall.

'Turn'

'Release'

"I've already released my anger we'll wait outside" (Autumn, said)

She said as she released the maid from her grasp thinking she had actually been left to live.

'I'm saved...I bet that-' (Maid Bannty's inner thoughts)

Her face lightened up as if she had brightened however a small familiar voice whispered to her ears.

"Oh you shouldn't be so relieved" (Autumn, whispered)

'Freeze'

Maid Bannty's body completely froze as she realized seeing Autumn and Noah leaving closing the door.

Except for one person.

'Stare'

Making eye contact with a very calm woman with angry eyes.

"I-Ack!" (Maid Bantty, yelled)

'THUD!!'

'Crush!!'

Aneria had dashed towards her head placing her arm with a very furious smash.

Smashing her front face on the wooden wall causing the maid to bleed from her mouth, broken nose, and forehead.

"Bannty was it?" (Aneria, asked)

She asked as if she was playing with her.

'TREMBLE, TREMBLE'

'SHIVER, SHIVER'

"Y-Yes?" (Maid Bannty, asked)

Aneria's demeanor was no joke that maid couldn't dare to not answer.

"What element is your favorite?" (Aneria, asked)

"A-Ah element t-the element i-its water" (Maid Bannty, said)

She said choking on her own words as countless of tears ran down her eyes.

Due to the harsh hit, she had hit against the wall she had completely turned her attention to Aneria as if forgetting she had been submerged in water not long ago in water.

'Smile'

"What a conscience it's my favorite element too" (Aneria, said)

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" (Maid Bantty, yelled)

Aneria smiled satisfied by her answer as a blue aura began to surround her body.

She had used her water power on a maid to remove every flowing water in her system.

Because the body was not completely made out of water she merged the maid's water body with the blood.

In other words, the blood that flowed through the maid's body turned into complete water that flowed through her eyeballs, ears, mouth, and the three feminine holes as it flowed out within the maid's skirt just as if there were raging water coming out of her.

All the water came down pushing out her eyeballs and ripping her three holes and intestine as her mouth ripped widened wide open.

Her earlobes completely had fallen down ripping away from her as she fell distorted and broken on the floor.

'Look'

"If only people could learn not to mess with Autumn you wouldn't be faith to this" (Aneria, said)

'Crunch down'

'Place'

She looked at her without pity nor regret as her words sounded as if she was faring off a corpse to their afterlife.

She crunched down and placed down her palm on the wet water blood floor that began to glow in neon-lime green.

'SSSSS'

Her aura for this did not take much of her energy but she wanted to speed the process changing her aurora to a neon-lime green and her eye color as well.

She had gotten to use her neon-lime green acid.

An accident that burned someone or something.

Exactly just like right now.

The maid's body rapidly began to disappear with bones and all as she watched with a straight face.

Interestingly enough she was managing the floor for it not to disappear too.

'Remove'

She removed her palm from the dry floor looking at the spotless clean floor as if that maid was never there.

'Close'

'Get up'

She closed her eyes and got up to look at that spot.

The fact that Autumn had to kill angered her.

Autumn could defend herself but she had never killed nor did she ever want to perhaps that was why she didn't finish off the maid because she knew she couldn't do it and now Autumn's hands were stained.

It made her angry that she failed to prevent Autumn from killing someone for that, that maid would have to pay.

'Open'

'Cold'

Her eyes opened coldly spearing the last glance at where the maid had disappeared.

'Turn'

And turned around closing the door behind her so Noah wouldn't look since he wasn't aware of her powers.

By doing so Noah knew that at least he could not ener there.

"I'll get rid of the body afterward don't let anyone enter the room" (Aneria, said)

She said as she stopped right in front of them who were staring at a certain man who had clearly rushed here over the maids yell.

'Ha...here we go again' (Aneria's inner thoughts)

It was as if she was going to get a headache.

Luckily everything was resolved, and moving this man from now on was easier it appeared he was willing to change but she was not willing to believe him so easily.

Luckily today later that day would be a refreshing day.

She and Rosana had just finished exiting the shop for the herb that could help her with her disease and were directing themselves to the library who would find an unexpected man at least for Aneria.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647K 28.1K 68
I had reincarnated into Remis Xenith, the younger brother of the heroine, who died at the beginning of every route. In order to not interfere with t...
21.4K 845 26
(continuation of My book Book 1 of the series, 'They Can't Bite'. Check that one out to clear some doubt, or don't, It's fine.) Anim, Was offered a...
924 87 21
It's a mad world and they're too good at hiding it. *** Sierra Montrose didn't like her life. If anything, she wanted it gone. The end. It was a life...
10.8K 214 26
The drums of war have just been sent roaring!! Now whom is my Father's grand army fighting against???, Well no one is entirely sure, but to instill m...