Issei Hyoudou: The Honored One

By RageRevan

Issei Hyoudou, or just Issei was an exorcist that had no memory of his past. He was one of the strongest exor... More

Bio: Issei
Prologue: Freedom
Chapter 2: Return of the Honored One
Chapter 3: Clash with Fallen Angels
Chapter 4: Phenex Rising
Chapter 5: Clash with a Grilled Chicken
Chapter 6: Two Exorcists in Town
Chapter 7: Exorcism Frenzy
Chapter 8: Satanic Talks
Chapter 9: Angel of Stars
Chapter 10: Dishonored Demise
Chapter 11: Fight for Survival

Chapter 1: The Fallen Date

3.5K 103 97
By RageRevan

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

Four Years Later, 

Kuoh, 7:30 AM

A man was seeing waking up from his bed, he yawned as he looked at the time, as he spoke with a hushed tone, "Well, it is about time.."

The man was none other than Issei, or as he goes by the Full Name Issei Gojo, from a show he watched a while back. He needed a full name when he would remain in hiding so why not go with this nickname. He decided to get dressed for his first day at his new School, Kuoh Academy. 

"I wonder what Gabriel is doing....been a while since I have seen her.." Issei yawned as he soon got up. He first cleaned his hair and got dressed. Suddenly, someone came barging in as she dashed towards Issei and wrapped her arms around him. 

"Morning, Ise-chan!" The one who spoke was described to be a girl with sky blue eyes and blonde hair tied together in a french braid. She wore a Girl's Gakuran, this was Jeanne D'Arc, the woman who possessed the spirit of Joan of Arc. 

"Morning Jeanne.." Issei looked at one of his very closest friends, both her and Siegfried are his closest to him. She looked at him with a smile, as Issei knew that these two left the church just a while after he had abandoned it. 

"Let's head down, Siegfried and Kuroka are waiting for us.." Jeanne looked at him and nodded, as she spoke, "Yes, Ise-chan!"

Opening Start

(Massive thanks to Sleep_deprivedGuy for the opening)

Opening End

Issei sat down, alongside two other people, the first being Siegfried, who was described to be a silver haired boy with red eyes. He wore white shirt and blue jeans. He was another of Issei's closest friends in the church, alongside Jeanne. 

Siegfried, unlike Jeanne, who possessed the soul of Joan of Arc, he was an actual descendent of Siegfried, unlike many who were his clones that were recreated from the original, he was the actual descendent of the Legendary Hero himself. 

Both had one thing in common however, when they were detected to possess traits of Legendary heroes, the Pope had them recruited and they were forced to do something they never intended to do. They were made to live the lives of exorcists, even when they didn't want to. The only reason keeping those two here was because of Issei, the trio became good friends due to how similar they were. 

Additionally Jeanne did hold anger towards the Church for executing her all those years ago. And when Issei left, the two joined him, and they have lived a normal life ever since, hunting and dealing with Stray Devils to become stronger. 

The Final person, that was present in the house was Kuroka, the S Rank Stray Devil herself, she was a beautiful young woman with a voluptuous figure, long black hair with split bangs, and hazel-gold eyes with cat-like pupils. She had a pair of two tails and two ears as well. 

Her attire consists of a black kimono, a yellow obi, a set of golden beads, and an ornately detailed headband. The kimono features a red interior and it is open at her shoulders, giving view to her large breasts

"So I believe you all will be going to Kuoh Academy, Nya~" Issei nodded as he spoke, "Yes, we will all be going to school, but I am afraid you can't come with us.."

"But why? I also want to join you three as well! Nya~" Kuroka exclaimed with a pout as Issei spoke with a sigh, "It is because the two of the Academy Students are High Class Devils, that being Sona Sitri and Rias Gremory, the former goes by the alias Sona Shitori."

"Not to mention, their peerages are also attending the school, most of them will kill you on sight due to how dangerous the Devils claim you to be, you remember being hunted down, don't you?" Siegfried spoke, as Kuroka looked at him and reluctantly nodded. She agreed with the Legendary Hero's descendant. She could only look down, all she wanted to do is meet her sister who was attending the school as she wanted to check on her. 

"Either way, we are here safe for now. The Church won't be bothering us due to the incident that happened years ago. We should be alright, as long as the Supernatural doesn't bother us." Issei spoke as Jeanne spoke with agreement. 

"You are right, Ise-chan, we are safe, but sooner or later, things will come such that we will have to fight for our lives...the Church won't spare us, and we can't trust the Fallen or the Devils completely as of yet.." Issei nodded in agreement as he spoke, "I do trust a select few, since they are on our side, but I agree, Kuroka's existence must not be known to anyone in this world."

"Hmm, that is true, you do have faith in the Kuoh Devils, since they have Shirone, but-" Siegfried responded, as Issei cuts him off and speaks, "No Siegfried, Rias wouldn't even dare harm Shirone, if she does. I will handle the situation and make sure Shirone is safe." 

Siegfried nodded as Kuroka could only watch the situation in worry. She trusted Issei a lot, ever since he saved her and her sister years ago. He even willingly stopped being an exorcist due to this treatment, and ever since that day. She along with Siegfried and Jeanne have been living in one house ever since. 

The House was not too big, but it was not too small, it was more than enough for four people. This was due to them or more accurately Issei salvaging any gems or jewels he could find for them to survive. Additionally, he had raided several abandoned churches and was lucky to find treasure troves of money and jewels, he understood that the Churches were gathering money for their motives, whether it be good like feeding children and helping the needy or for other purposes. 

Plus, he had six of the seven Excalibur Fragments, however he soon gained the Final Excalibur Fragment, after defeating the Current Wielder Arthur Pendragon, he eventually had to abandon his Excalibur after the Fragment chose Issei as it's new wielder with them assuring that he can use it without a problem. After that, he reforged and gained Excalibur, the sword of Promised Victory. 

"Well, we should probably head to school, if we remain here, we will get too late.." The others nodded as they finished their food and got ready to head towards the School. Kuroka wanted to speak to him, as she wanted complete assurance that her sister will be safe. 

Time passes and the group is ready to leave, as he was wearing his shoes. Someone called out to him, "Ise.." 

Issei turned around to see Kuroka with a worried expression, as he asked, "Is something the matter?"

"When will I see Shirone Ise?" Issei looked at her for a moment and spoke, "Soon enough.."

"I am worried Ise, had you not convinced me four years back, I would have never parted ways with Shirone. Ise, I fear they may harm Shirone and-" Kuroka is cut off when Issei approaches her and pulls her in a hug. She was startled by this, and felt warm as Issei spoke

"I can assure you, anyone that even lays a single finger on Shirone will be dead before they stand...You know how protective I can get on those I care about, right Kuroka?" Kuroka could only look and sniffle. She gave a nod in response, as Issei added, "Plus I go to school on a daily basis, and I keep tabs on her. Rias also wouldn't harm her, and Sirzechs gave his word to me, she will be protected at all costs."

"Not to mention, you know how I was able to 'convince' the Devil Elders to spare Shirone, right?" Kuroka nodded as Issei showed a portion of his power to the Bael Family, including a certain Venelana Gremory, along with her brother, causing them to be terrified of Issei. While Venelana respected Issei. Lord Bael, was the opposite, he feared and hated Issei. 

They knew the legendary exorcist known as the Honored One, someone that could even take down Seraphs if he wanted to. He only chose to not do it, since he cared for Gabriel, he couldn't see her cry, that is why they are still alive. Even Sirzechs and Grayfia held immense respect for him, since he does not harm innocent Devils and was not blinded by Church Ideals. 

But they are close to dead if they try anything with him and his friends, even knowing that those that tried. Well, they haven't lived long enough to tell the tale. 

"I see....but when will I meet her? I am dying to see her, it's been months since I have last seen her!" Issei nodded her as he rubbed her back to calm her down, as he spoke, "Soon Kuroka, I assure you, even she wants to see you and you know I always find one way to keep my word."

"The reason I am not letting you meet is because of Sona and her peerage, they don't know about you, and I am not risking your life, Kuroka." Kuroka looked at Issei and nodded, as she spoke with a smile, "Fine.."

Issei soon splits up as she speaks, "But you better keep your word, Ise.."

"I will, and make sure to keep your ears and tail in check when outside or greeting any humans, kay?"

"Yeah, yeah, you can count on it." Issei nodded as he walked outside with him heading to School. Kuroka only watched with a smile, he always found a way to keep his word, no matter the cost. 

*Scene Change*

Kuoh Academy, 12:30 PM

Issei was seated in the class, as he looked across the scene with a bored expression as he gave a sigh, "Math is so boring, they don't even teach the things important like taxes, instead it is fucking algebra and integration."

"I agree, Ise. I want to go back to killing strays, including that Rat King, which was slain a few days ago" Issei nodded as he spoke, "I get it."

"You miss Pikachu, don't you? I am pretty sure it would have evolved into Raichu, if it had survived." Siegfried was left stunned at his words, Issei always had a soft spot for Pokemon since a very long time. He also was a fan of Digimon as well, due to his love for Pokemon. 

"Whatever sees you fit, Issei?" Jeanne soon joined in and spoke, "Yo! Issei, what the two of you talking about?"

"Nothing much, Honored One wants to become a Pokemon Champion now.." Siegfried spoke in agreement as Issei spoke with a shrug as he responded, "Eh! I just love those Pocket Monsters, I wish that one day I go to that world and become the very best like no one ever was."

"Or go to the Digital World and have some fun with the Digimons, especially Metalgreymon.." Jeanne gave a sigh as she spoke, "You never change, do you Ise?"

"I could say the same, Yaoi lover.." Jeanne had a tick mark, as Siegfried looked annoyed, Issei loved teasing those that he cared about. Jeanne was about to respond in kind, "Issei! You!!"

"Eh, don't mind me, I am not here to judge, speaking of which, I wanted to talk something important-" Issei was about to continue when the class suddenly started to squeal which garnered everyone's attention, as Issei commented. 

"Seems like the great Prince of Kuoh is here.." Issei spoke with a slightly mocking tone, as Yuuto Kiba soon came inside the room and spoke to the girls, "Alright ladies, I am just here to bring someone..to the President.."

The girls kept squealing on his appearance, as Yuuto walked to Issei and the others, as Siegfried asked, "So what the Great Prince want with us, normies?"

"I wanted to bring you three to Rias, hope you are free right now?" Issei nodded as he spoke, "I was wanting to talk with Rias anyways, so let's go.."

"About what? You usually only go to her when it is related to Koneko.." Issei nodded in agreement, here she was given the nickname Koneko since this would attract unwanted attention and to protect her, hence she was given that nickname. Issei looked around seeing the girls all beaming at the interactions, Issei sighed knowing that they must be thinking about it being between two Princes. 

"That is one reason, but the second one, I don't think that I should be not talking here.." Yuuto understood this as he spoke, "Then let's go.."

Issei and the rest of the group walked ahead, as the girls kept beaming on them. Issei only looked at them and gave a glance causing many of the girls to pass out and the boys to seethe in jealousy seeing Issei act like this. Siegfried and Jeanne only sweatdropped at this, seeing how Issei acts in some situation. 

Once they reach the Occult Research Club, Issei and his friends as Rias spoke, "Ah Issei, Siegfried, Jeanne, I am glad you could come.."

Koneko looked at him with hope in her eyes, she wanted to talk about her sister, as Issei gave a nod indicating he will talk to her as well. Issei then sat on the couch and placed his arms on the couch armrest as Siegfried and Jeanne also settled down as well. 

"You did call, anyways, what is it you wanted to talk about?" Rias motioned to Koneko, as she walked forward, Issei then spoke, "Ah Shirone, how are you doing?" 

Shirone or Koneko jumped on Issei and sat on his lap, which he did not mind, the Nekoshou sisters were close to Issei, since he gave them a home and with Shirone, a second life. Shirone spoke with a more cheerful tone, "I am fine, Nya~"

"How is Kuroka nee-sama?" Issei spoke with a smile while rubbing her head, "She is fine, I promised her that the two of you will be meeting soon...so when do you want to meet?"

"Anytime, but President says that we can only meet when Student Council President and her peerage don't notice us.." Rias nodded in agreement as she spoke, "Shirone is correct, we have to be careful when the meeting does happen, that is why I asked Akeno to apply a noise barrier so that this conversation doesn't reach outside ears, we can't tell Sona yet, not until Brother finds a way to prove her innocent.." Akeno brought some snacks and tea for the guests as Issei responded

"Yeah, I and Kuroka have been locating Kuroka's diary which had her experiences at the Nebiros Household all those years ago...hopefully we can find it soon and clear her name.." Issei spoke with a serious tone, as Rias nodded. 

So far, the only ones that know about Kuroka's innocence were Issei, Siegfried, Jeanne, Rias Gremory and her peerage, and finally the Gremory Family, which included Sirzechs as well, who was working to find evidence for Kuroka's evidence. 

While Gabriel only knows about Issei proving Kuroka's innocence, she does not know the true story yet. 

Rias then spoke, "Anyways, is there anything else you wanted to know?"

"Yep, just recently Siegfried was attacked.." Many were surprised by this as Akeno asked, "Is it true?"

"Yes, her name was Kalawarner, she attacked me cause of my power. I was easily able to fend her off but she was not happy. She vowed to get vengeance, and the worst part is..."

"She is a Fallen Angel.." Siegfried spoke seriously as the Gremory Peerage became concerned with this, they were horrified by what was going on, as Issei responded. 

"The Fallen Angels have been making this place a turf, we have no clue about their goals and intentions. So we have to be careful.." Rias nodded, she remembered Sona mentioning about this, as she spoke

"Why are you telling me this? How can you be sure that I am not a traitor?" Rias spoke, as she wanted to see what Issei was thinking, he usually would handle situations like this without telling her or Sona, but this time, he intends to tell her, which did catch her off-guard. She wondered what is going to happen. 

"Nope, you are too weak to oppose your brother and-" Issei spoke while shaking his hand, as Rias in her anger threw her cup of tea towards Issei, who was able to stop the cup in its tracks using Infinity. 

"Hysterics won't win, men you know!" Issei spoke mockingly as a Rias shouted angrily. 

"I am your senior! Show some respect!" Everyone sweat-dropped seeing the antics of the two, as Akeno muttered to Yuuto

"Issei is the only one that can provoke Rias to such an extent.." Yuuto responded in kind, "Yep, you got that one right, only he can get rid of her composure like that.."

"Issei, will you stop provoking her like that?" Siegfried mused as Issei retorted, "Come on Sieg, who will want to provoke the strong?" 

Rias gained a tick mark on her forehead, he was calling her weak even now, as Issei added, "Wow, look at that, you can actually see her brain working.." Rias soon sighed, it was off no use, Issei was the only one that can get on her nerves, and she can get on his. 

Taking a deep breath, she spoke, "Anyways, what do you plan on doing?"

"I will deal with them personally, cause I have a feeling that one would come for me..." Issei soon gave a smile as he took a bite of the cookie, "Like moths to a flame.."

"Just tell Sona and her peerage that you have got this covered, the Fallen won't be posing a problem.." Rias looked at him and spoke, "Fine, but you owe me one.."

"Sure why not, that is what friends are for, right?" Rias only smiled in response, she could rely on Issei and he could rely on her when things are tough. 

*Scene Change*

Issei was on the bridge, waiting for Siegfried and Jeanne who were in the shop nearby as someone called out to him. 

"Umm, are you Issei Gojo?" Issei turned his gaze to see an attractive young woman with violet eyes, and a curvaceous, slender body. She had long, silky black hair that reached down to her hips, he gave a smile knowing full well she was one of the Fallen Angels. She wore her school uniform, which consisted of a dark red jacket with the letter "P" embroidered in gold, a white undershirt, a red bow, and a green skirt with a thin white strip around the lower end. He then pretended to play along as he spoke

"Well if you are looking for him, here he is.." Issei spoke as he put his hands in his pockets as he asked, "What do you want?"

"My name is Yuuma Amano, and I wanted to ask are you single?" Issei thought for a moment, remembering his relationship with Gabriel as he spoke, "For the time being no.."

Issei lied to the Fallen Angel who was in disguise, as she spoke with a blush on her face, "W-WIll you go out with me!?"

Issei had to give props to the facade she was putting forward, any man would have fallen for her charms, no pun intended. But Issei was no ordinary man, he is aware of the Fallen Angel's well known strategy of hunting and killing threats to their plans of getting a promotion by the higher ups. 

However, little does he know that was not her intention. She does not want to kill him because of a promotion, it was a completely different reason. 

"Sure, this Saturday sounds good?" Yuuma beamed in response as she spoke, "Yes, that would be wonderful!"

"Alright then..." The girl walks away as Issei could predict that she was going to kill him. He could only grin, he was certainly going to show who he is, and who knows, if the date is worthwhile, he will consider sparing her, keyword being consider. However, he also noticed there seemed to be doubt and sadness in her expression. 

Additionally, he had no reason of killing someone as beautiful as her yet, but if she harmed his friends like this Kalawarner did, then all bets are off. He soon caught up with Jeanne and Siegfried and told them about the situation. 

"You sure about this?" Siegfried asked to which Issei responded, "Yeah I will be fine.."

"I sensed her power, she did a real poor job at hiding it, and she is not that strong. I can tell that she is only a single paired winged Fallen Angel.." Jeanne then spoke with a concerned tone, "Be careful, don't hesitate to call us for help if things get south."

"I will Jeanne...I will.." Issei spoke, as he pondered on how the date will go. 

*Scene Change*

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Issei sneaking into Nintendo Building to find a Copy of Pokemon Legends Z-A. 

The Next Day, 

Kuoh Mall, 9:30 AM

Issei seemed to be waiting for Yuuma to show up, he was wearing what seemed to be wearing a black turtle-neck full sleeve T-shirt, a white jacket and Black jeans. He also wore his signature sunglasses.  

Yuuma soon showed up and she was wearing a short black dress with a small, light purple jacket on top. Issei watched with a smile, however he grinned internally knowing full well what is going to happen in the climax of the so-called date. 

"So shall we begin, my dear?" Yuuma had a redder tint, she was having second thoughts on eliminating this threat to her plan. She did not want to kill him, but Kokabiel and her friends forced her to do so, otherwise they would torture her permanently, giving her a fate worse than death. 

Yes, she may be selfish, but that was the only way she thought she could survive in the Supernatural World, lest she ends up in the same fate as all those that opposed Kokabiel. Now she was not sure to hurt someone like him. 

"Y-Yes.." Issei nodded as the two started to head out for their date. Issei could sense she didn't have malice, but desperation. He sighed, knowing that the mastermind was the one responsible for this was still out there, and he needed to be dealt with. 

"I wonder whether you will chose to kill me, or be different...like those that I had to kill during my exorcist times.."

Issei thought as they had their date, during this he couldn't help but notice her breasts and ass noting it to be big enough for him. He liked it in every way. 

Not many know this, but Issei was perverted too, but he was much more mellow in nature, he kept it hidden only having perverted thoughts on what is in front of him. He rarely spoke his thoughts though

During the climax of the date, Issei was near the fountain, as Yuuma spoke, "Issei, that was quite a fun date.."

"I couldn't agree any more.." Issei wouldn't deny it, but he enjoyed this 'date'. Now, it was the moment, of truth. What is Yuuma going to do now?

Yuuma's gaze goes down, Issei sensed she became sad as Issei asks, "Something wrong?"

"I...I..." Before Issei could react Yuuma approached his face, and kissed him on the lips, Issei widened his eyes in surprise, as he looked at Yuuma, wondering why she did that. No girl would kiss a man, especially on their first date. 

"I am sorry..." Yuuma spoke, as suddenly she went away, a small droplet fell to the ground as black feathers fell on the ground. Issei then spoke

"So she left, huh?" Issei kept his finger on his lips and spoke, "She kissed me..."

"Now that's a surprise.." Issei headed back home, as there was nothing he could do. He wondered why she kissed him to begin with. 

Did she really fall in love with him? He doubted it, as he hoped that he could get his answers soon enough. He picked up a feather and took it with him home, he did not know what is going to happen in the future? 

For now, he could only await what comes next. 

*Scene Change*

Issei's House, 9:30 PM

Issei was at his home on the rooftop, he was taking a sip of a beer, as he sighed. He wondered what Yuuma was doing. He spoke with Ddraig. 

"Yo! Ddraig, you awake?" Ddraig looked at his partner and asked, "Yes, is something the matter?"

"Why did that Fallen Angel kiss me?" Ddraig responded with a sigh, "Is it not obvious? the Fallen Angel really liked you. My guess is that she was forced to kill you, and she fell for you during the date." 

"I see....well she won't be the first to try that, at least she chose different.." Issei spoke with a sigh, as suddenly, someone came crashing down on the rooftop, this was none other than Yuuma Amano, except this time she seemed to have a more mature expression and was taller. Her clothing was now consisting of black, strap-like objects (resembling leather) around and under her breasts, a thong-like piece held around her hips by three thin straps, gloves that ran right up her arms with small lengths of chains hanging from them, shoulder guard-like objects on her shoulders with three large spikes sprouting from her right shoulder, and black thigh-high heeled boots. She also had two black wings as well. 

Issei was shocked as he exclaimed with surprise, "Yuuma!?"

"P-Please h-help m-me..." Yuuma fell unconscious, Issei could see that there were several bruises and injuries on her body. She was bleeding from her head and other locations. It seemed like someone tortured her. 

Kuroka, Siegfried and Jeanne also came in, as Siegfried asked

"Issei, what happened?" He soon looked at Yuuma and spoke, "Is she?"

"The Fallen Angel I went on a date with, but she never tried to kill me." Jeanne then responded with worry, "What is even going on?" 

"We should take her inside, she needs-" Yuuma was unable to complete when they sensed three more presences, as they all looked up to see three Four Winged Fallen Angels looking down upon them. 

Issei gritted his teeth as he spoke, "Kuroka, take Yuuma inside.."

Kuroka looked at him for a moment, but seeing his serious expression she nodded. Kuroka lifted Yuuma up and headed inside, as he looked towards Jeanne and Siegfried who all stepped forward. 

"Guys, it seems like we have to fight against them.." Siegfried gave a smile and spoke

"Just like the good ol' days?" Issei gave a grin and responded, "Yep, just like the good old days.." 

Jeanne also was ready for battle. The trio was ready to finally have a confrontation with a proper Supernatural Being. 

*Scene Break*

(A/N: Bang that's it for this chapter, the next one will be the angel fight as well as the aftermath)

(A/N(2): One of the Few Good Raynares, ever since Reset, her past will be revealed in the next chapter)

Please let me know in the comments on how to improve and I will catch y'all later

Peace!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 205 12
Hiroki Kusuchi is a high schooler who attends Kuoh Academy, he is an all around average guy with nothing sticking out about him. One day he ends up r...
3.9K 64 8
For multiple offences against the church and the will of the Heavenly Father, a sorcerer was excommunicated at age twelve. His sentence was decided a...
102K 1.6K 59
Like Goku, Ketsu was a Saiyan Survivor of Emperor Frieza's Genocide on the Saiyans of Planet Vegeta. But Ketsu was caught in a time space in the Dime...
69.5K 2.4K 22
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧." What are the makings of a Jujutsu sorcerer? It was a question that plagued the mind...