ʜɪꜱ ɴᴏᴏʀ (ʙᴏᴏᴋ #1)

By littlebluez

~Book #1 of The ᴇᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Series - His Noor~ After Shifa's first toxic relationship in high school, She just lo... More

~Introduction~
Prologue ♡
1. ʜᴇʀ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱᴍᴀᴛᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇꜱ ʜɪᴍ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇꜱ ʜɪᴍ
2. ᴀ ʙᴏʏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
3. ʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴇᴋꜱ ᴜᴘ ᴀᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ
4. ʜɪᴍ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
5. ꜱʜɪꜰᴀ'ꜱ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ'ꜱ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ
6. ꜱʜɪꜰᴀ & ʜᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴍ
7. ᴛʀɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ
8. ꜱʜᴀʜɪᴅ'ꜱ ᴀʙʀᴜᴘᴛ ᴅᴇᴘᴀʀᴛᴜʀᴇ
9. ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ
10. ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ
11. ᴜɴɪ ɢᴇᴛ-ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ
12. ʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
13. ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʜᴇʀ
14. ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ
15. ꜱʜɪᴋ ꜱʜᴀᴋ ꜱʜᴏᴋ
16. ᴀ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ʙᴏᴜQᴜᴇᴛ
17. ᴜɴᴛʀᴀᴄᴇᴀʙʟᴇ
18. ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇ
19. ꜱʜᴇ ᴍɪꜱꜱᴇꜱ ᴍᴇ
20. ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴜᴅᴅʏ
22. ɢʟɪᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ʜᴏᴘᴇ
23. ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ
24. ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡ
25. ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱ
26. ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ
27. ᴅᴇᴛᴇꜱᴛ & ᴀᴅᴏʀᴇ
28. ʀᴇʜᴀɴ'ꜱ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ
29. ʜᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ
30. ᴀʙꜱᴇɴꜱᴇ
31. ᴅᴇꜱᴛɪɴʏ ᴏʀ ᴄᴏɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ
32. ꜰɪ ᴅᴜɴʏᴀ ᴡᴀʟ ᴀᴋʜɪʀᴀ
33. ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ
34. ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ
35. ᴜɴꜰᴏʟᴅ
36. ɪꜱʜᴀɴ'ꜱ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ
37. ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴀɴ
38. ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴇꜰ
39. ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
40. ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇᴅ
41. ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀꜱᴇ
42. ᴘᴜꜱʜ-ᴜᴘ
43. ʜᴜʙʙʏ
44. ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴇᴇ
45. ᴍɪʀʀᴏʀ
46. ʙʀᴇᴀᴋꜰᴀꜱᴛ
47. ꜱᴛᴀʀʀʏ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢꜱ
48. ᴍᴏꜱQᴜɪᴛᴏ ʙɪᴛᴇꜱ
49. ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴡɪꜱᴛ
50. ʜɪꜱ ɴᴏᴏʀ
ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

21. ᴅᴜᴀ- ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

302 21 0
By littlebluez

SHAHID SAIF

"It's Shahid Saif" I respond when the secretary asks. "You can go in, the secretary is inside, Shifa will be back soon." She says, and i make my way to her office.

Opening the door, i notice a familiar face. Still not sure who it is. With a stunned look on her face, she says; "H-Hey Shahid, how have you been."

"Sorry...but who...are...you..?" I inquire confused, not recognising the girl in front of me. Then she says, "I-Im Shifana, Oh bruhh, don't tell me you forgot me, especially your junior?."

"Haa..yes right, Shifana. Nice to meet you here. Sorry i couldn't recognize you. Between what are you doing here with the...secretary badge...?"

"Ha! I'm the new secretary here. They hired a new secretary which happened to be me, while the previous one was on vacation. You can take a seat, Shifa will be here shortly." She responds as i take a seat waiting for Shifa.

"So, do you come here often? i didn't know you were Shifa's client." She inquires curiosity raising through her face. "Not quite, this is my second time having face-to-face therapy session. I used to have online sessions with Shifa." I respond.

I go through my phone where there are no notifications or messages, just to ignore her. I hope Shifa will arrive soon and let this girl out during the therapy. She keeps on asking if I am taken or single. My patience has held up for the last 10 minutes, and finally door flings open as Shifa enters the room making me at ease.

After greeting, shifa sits in her chair, while shifana stands behind me. With never ending shifana's question, a sigh leaves from me. Shifa notice it and ask if i'm ok, "Yeah pretty fine." I say looking at my shoulder.

"Can you work on that document until i finish my work, because that client we had in the morning wants it to be done shortly." Shifa states and shifana immediately leaves the office, claiming she will do it right away.

Alhamdulillah, my Princess saved me. "So, about you having the sleeping disorder... have you gone through anything before, by any chance like any nightmares." She asks, making me jolt at the question.

It's entirely not like a nightmare but she is close. "A guilty feeling which happened to form within me after i lost one of my dearest one." I finally open up to her, having the courage to tell everything to the girl sitting in front of me counseling.

But the thought of that made me weak; i couldn't fully open up to her when she kept asking about it, and she immediately diverted the topic knowing i wasn't ready yet and prescribed me sleeping pills if i wasn't getting enough sleep.

One day, when she is mine, completely mine, I will surely open up to her. Without any consequences or shame, I will open everything to her, including every aspect of my past.

"Ah, there seemed to be a wedding of a senior, the groom invited us, did he invite you and ishan too?" Shifana asks, i didn't even realize she had returned to the room while i was fully focused on Shifa prescribing the pills.

"Yes, he invited me and I'm attending, of course he was my football mate." I say looking at Shifa who is busy tapping something on her laptop. I could feel shifana staring at me.

"Oh, isn't it tomorrow; i almost forgot about it. Lol thanks for reminding me guys." Shifa states. So it is confirmed that Shifa is going to be there. I considered not attending, but since Shifa is there, i can't lose the opportunity. Well it's all thanks to Shifana for bringing up this random topic.

^-^-^-^

"They've arrived" Arun states prompting me to order him to let them in. It was today we scheduled a meeting with my business partner. "Assalam-." The guy stops greeting in midway. I raise my head from reading the documents to see his stunned expression.

The moment i realized he was my business partner, i concluded it's not going to end up well. Because it was Shuhaib, my so-called rival. Taking a deep breath i signal him to take a seat, where we discuss the new project.

I'm here talking and discussing with a guy who was once on his knees changing Shifa's heels into shoes. Freaking HARAMI.

I cancel the security service i provided at his buildings; it's not like i took back those bodyguards because he was so close to shifa but he said it wasn't necessary. And i was glad he told me before i forced myself to take back those offers.

"Nice to meet you mahn, i didn't realize it was you. I would've been in company with you if i had known you were my father's so-called friend's son." We continue chatting, my jaw hurting from clenching too much.

Before ending the meeting, i asked him why he had his sudden change of heart about being his father's heir. He concluded by saying, 'I found a person i want to claim as mine, so i need to work harder. Don't you think that i gave more hints haha.'

Not at all, he did give me a lot of stress with that one sentence. A person he wants to claim as his...is it perhaps Shifa..? Eyy don't think negatively Shahid, think positively. But what if!

^-^-^-^-^

It was the day before my classmate's marriage. It was mehndi ceremony at bride's today night and a get-together at groom's. He especially invited me to the day-before function to meet others.

I greet the groom and was talking to others when a lowered head got my attention. Everyone circled me inquiring about my business and personal life, including whether i'm married or planning to get married, just indian things.

I hate this which is why i avoid attending functions, if people knew me they'd ask all of those questions, especially since I'm half arab. Feeling all eye's on me, a lowered head caught my attention as i approach her, greeting.

Shifa also attended today's event. I was glad i could at least be at ease talking with her and her friends because Ishan was not present here. Ishan established his own company yesterday and is currently working on various programming projects.

We talked for a while until Nahima signaled me about something, and Tanisha dragged Nahima away as they disappeared into thin air. "Again, Ugh." Shifa mutters almost enough for me to hear, and a soft smile forms on my lips as i realize her friends understood the mission rather than her.

I started the convo and after a while i asked about why she wanted to be a psychologist and she said; "I just want to be there for people in need and to take care of their pain because i like it." I didn't expect her to be so straightforward. I thought it was only her option, but wasn't certain.

SHIFA SALEEM

"Why do you like taking care of people's pain?" He questions me as my gaze meets his and immediately lowers. "Because it heals the part of me that needs someone to take care of-"
I respond without a slightest thought of who i am answering to. No one had ever asked this type of question before, and it was all new that i answered it right away.

"I prayed for you." He states making me look at him in confusion. "Sorry..?" I tilted my head, dumbfounded. "The language of love are many, but Dua is the best of them all." He responds, his lips forming those smile that was rare seen within him. It was the second time i saw him smile since he said 'Fi Amanillah' five years ago.

A pang of feeling surged through my stomach for no freaking reason. What..him? Praying...for..me? and he said something about it being the language of love..?

I was lost in thought when he received a call and disappeared into the crowd. My friends approached me right away saying "YoYoYo, Why the hell are you blushing?" Nahima inquires giggling as Tanisha continues "It looks red like tomatoes."

What the hell, I ain't blushing." I snarl at them by covering and slapping my cheek as they continue to ask what he talked about. I completely ignore them and diverted the topic by asking why they left me alone. They came up with simple excuse saying they were in the restroom; of course they are adept at making excuses.

^-^-^-^

I didn't see shahid after that conversation. I haven't spot a slight bit of his broad shoulder or his 6 feet height. I lay in bed, still thinking about what he told me earlier. Wasn't it kinda like a confession?

I jerk from the bed, "Was that really a confession?", Oh God, how am i supposed to face him at therapy now, let alone tomorrow, "Ughhhh." I mutter to myself kicking the bedsheet to forget everything and go back to sleep.

But the thought of how he confessed in that way made me to forget to sleep, creeping a blush to my cheeks.

Especially his melting smile came to my mind, which i rarely see in him. H-He smiled at me! but deep down i hate him for being an attention seeker just like my ex- Ughh just forget it and go back to sleep. There is no such thing as a perfect man on this earth except for fictional man!

SHAHID SAIF

"Sir, will you be back at night..?" Arun inquires as i tell him yes and inform him to attend all of the meetings behalf of me. I drove to the wedding hall, parking over at the parking lot. Ishan approached me and we enter inside congratulating the newly wed's. I was searching for her and immediately a face caught my attention.

I make my way, followed by Ishan where Shifa and her friends are seated. We greet each other and her friend leaves the seat telling they gotta catch up with another round for food. Ishan followed them since he haven't had food. Leaving just me and Shifa here, it was pin-drop silent.

~Hope you guys liked this chapter after having a long day. Cheer up!! Love y'all~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 73 7
"IT'S HARD TO RESIST A BAD BOY WHO'S A GOOD MAN" •••••••••••••••••••••*-*-*-*-*-*••••••••••••••••••••••••• Lavanya Malhotra, a sweet, calm, bubbly an...
8.4K 692 26
Hazel Aven is the definition of a proper witch. She teaches magical lessons to her students at Windywings. She's High Priestess of the local coven, T...
2.3K 68 16
Hands filled with others bloods, thats what their lives were about. One saves people, and other kills. What will happen if they both meet? the killer...
6.4K 941 17
✯ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 can be read as 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 too 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐇...