Your Majesty (boyxboy)

By rae_lot

The King is quite intimate with someone in the palace. What will happen if a new servant comes in the picture? More

Chapter 1:WHEN THE TIME COMES, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND.
Chapter 2:WE ARE IN A PALACE, NOT A BROTHEL.
Chapter 3:SOMEONE IS ABOUT TO SNAP.
Chapter 4: YOU ARE CUTE WHEN YOU ARE JEALOUS.
Chapter 5: I WILL BE DAMNED IF I LET ANYONE GET IN MY WAY.
Chapter 6: PLEASE SIT ON MY BED!
Chapter 7: GUESS WHO ARE COMING TO DINNER.
Chapter 8: I PLAY DIRTY IF I HAVE TO.
Chapter 9: YOU NEED TO ELIMINATE A VERMIN IN THIS PALACE.
Chapter 10:YOU HAVE DONE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER.
Chapter 11:I WOULD LOVE TO SLEEP WITH YOU.
Chapter 12: WHAT IS THAT AWFUL SMELL?
Chapter 13: (Epilogue) YOU HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO.
ANALYSIS & FUN FACTS

New Book Alert!

58 2 0
By rae_lot

Want a BXB with a lot of twists and turns?

No Fairies Allowed is out now with 13 chapters uploaded. I will upload 2-3 chapters each week.

Note:

This is the longest and the most personal book I have ever written and I humbly consider this work of mine as my tour de force.

Trigger warning:

There will be sexual content (of course) and sensitive topics such as eating disorder, parental abuse, implied rape and more mature themes.

Some chapters are inspired or derived from real events but there are some fictionalized chapters as well. I changed the names of some places and people as well for personal reasons.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 8.8K 18
A young knight is on a quest to kill a dragon, it is said that the dragon is holding a beautiful princess. The king asks the knight to fetch his daug...
4.2K 290 35
18-year old "Robert" finds himself begging for a different life after he discovers that the marriage he has agreed to may very well be the end of hi...
18.4K 1.5K 52
AePete Pete has a secret crush on his best friend but his feelings are never reciprocated... But what will happen when a third person will step in be...
162K 6.4K 10
In an AU LGBTQ+ accepting Camelot, anybody can love anybody. King Arthur throws a Ball to try and find a romantic companion among his kingdom to make...