Something unsaid

Por Priyae_T

What is love. Some say it's a sacrifice, a feeling that you can't end. Ek Aisa ehsaas Jo aapko kabhi na akele... Mais

Life is
Haqeekat ya Fasana
Ek Farebi Shaam
Sach ya Dhoka
Kitne Sach
Guzarta hua Lamha
Phir Wahi
Naya Din
Ajnabi toh Nahi
Ek Naya Imithan
Sach se Rubaru
Aamna Samna
Kal aur Aaj
Ik Tu Hi Tu
Ek Bar Phir
Ek Naya Saathi
Ek Nayi Koshish
Ateet aur Aaj
Lamha ya Arsa
Ek Faisla
Ek Wada
Khoya Khoya Chand
Humnava
Humnasheen
Tera Saath
Chandni Raatein
Ek Naya Ahsaas
Naye Kadam
Kuch Naya Sa
EK Naya Naata
Main se Hum
Dard aur Sukoon
Ek Naya Safar
Note
Nayi Khushiyan
Mere Yaar ki Shaadi
Humsaya
Ek Din
Kuch Naya aur Purana Sa

Aaoyege Jab Tum

290 24 17
Por Priyae_T

Rajveer's gaze was fixed on Naina and didn't want to move his eyes as was scared that she would disappear. Naina blinked to let him know that she is not going anywhere. Rajveer smiled a little, held her hand more tightly and closed his eyes. It was an assurance to himself that his love will be with him when he wakes up. Naina was just admiring him and his life as how much Rajveer has faced but he is still trying to fight for her and their love.

Naina's friends and Shalini were standing on the door and were happy to see them like this. They wanted them to be together and believe that it will happen soon. They closed the door as didn't want to disturb Rajveer. But came back again after a few minutes to check if Rajveer or Naina needs anything.

After some time, Naina was trying to straighten her back on the chair but Rajveer's grip was not allowing her to move. He was still sleeping but his hand was not leaving her. Naina was smiling at his behaviour but became sad when realised his fear in it. She wanted to caress his face but stopped herself. This is not the appropriate time, what if he does not like it or did she have any right on him.

Naina moved her chair to be closer to him but does not make any sound. She closed eyes as was also tired from the last few days and especially since morning, it was a very busy day. Rajveer did open eyes from time to time as wanted to check if she is there or not. He always felt at peace when she was near him, whether it was in the academy or now. He sleeps again with joy that when he will open eyes again then, she will be near him.

Sun rays were changing their direction as the sun was going to set soon. There were heavy curtains on the windows but still it was clear that it was going to be dark. Naina's phone was ringing for some time and Alekh entered the room to wake her. She rubbed eyes and saw Alekh standing with a phone. She took the phone from him and sighed when saw 10 missed calls from her father and 7 from Viren. Naina stood up to leave room but Rajveer's grip was not allowing her to move. Alekh helped her in removing her hand without waking him up.

Naina saw Huda, Pooja and Shalini having tea on dining table. They smiled when they saw Naina and Alekh. Naina moved to the corner of the room to call her father. She knows that they must be worrying about leaving the house without informing them. After a few rings, her father picked up the call.

Naina's Father (worrying) : "Kaha hain tu Naina. Alekh ne kaha tha ki tum sab log sham tak aa jaoge par abh toh andhera hone wala hain".

Naina was relieved that Alekh had given them an excuse otherwise it would not be easy for her to explain where she is.

Naina : "Baba, woh hum bas aa hi rahe hain. Mera phone car mae tha, abhi dekha to call kiya".

Naina cuts the call after assuring her parents that she will soon be home. She was thanking Alekh for helping her out and heard Shalini who was calling her for tea.

After finishing the tea her friends asked about Rajveer's health from Shalini. While they were discussing it, Naina messaged Viren that she is outside with friends and will call him after reaching home. For her the first priority is Rajveer and his health. She doesn't want to leave Rajveer here alone as he has not recovered yet. Her friends can see her tensed face and Huda spoke

Huda (smilingly): "Phoolan, tu chinta mat kar. Main yahi hu, tu Pooja aur Alekh ghar jaa".

Pooja (irritatingly): "Oye Huda, tu kyu rahega. Main rahungi Mam kae saath. Tu jaa indono kae saath".

Alekh (raised voice) : "Apun kyu nahi rah sakta Sir kae saath. Tum log jao".

Naina was moving her eyes from one friend to another and was happy that they didn't want to leave Rajveer alone. Shalini smilingly looking at her cadets. They were fighting with each other as who would stay with Rajveer.

Shalini (sternly) : "Tum sab mae sae koi nahi rukega. Main yaha hu. (They were about to protest but Shalini spoke again) He will wake up in the morning as he is under medicine's effect. I am a trained doctor and will call you, if I need any help".

Shalini places a hand on Naina's to let her know that there is no need to worry. Naina understood what Shalini is trying to say as when Shalini is here there is no need to be worried.

Naina : "Thanks Mam. Hum subah aa jayenge. Aap please check kar lijiye agar aap ko koi saman chaiye".

Shalini : "Don't worry Naina. Huda aur Alekh pehle hi leke aaye the sab saman. Tum log jao verna uncle aunty aur pareshan ho jayenge".

Naina : "Main ek baar unko dekh aayu".

Shalini nodded and all went to check Rajveer. He was sleeping peacefully and with a smile on his face. Shalini closes the door and her cadets leave for Naina's house.

They all returned to the house and Naina told her parents that they were in the market. But her parents find it weird as they were not carrying any bags. Also, they found untouched tea and snacks on the table when they came back home. They didn't want to say anything for now as all were tired. After having dinner, Rajveer's cadets went to their rooms to get some sleep as they wanted to leave early in the morning to meet him.

The morning rays woke up Rajveer when it fell on his eyes. He open eyes slowly to adjust with brightness in the room with the hope of seeing Naina. But his hope was broken when found the room empty. He rushed out of the room to search for her but didn't find her not even in dining room. With a long face, Rajveer sits on the sofa. He smiled sadly and scolded himself for day dreaming.

Rajveer (blabbering) : "Tujhe kya laga, woh tere paas ruk jayegi. She is engaged and told you yesterday clearly that she is not coming back. (sighed) Par kal toh aayi thi aur woh koi khawab nahi tha. Usne kaha tha woh nahi jaayegi, phir kyu chali gayi".

Shalini heard him when was coming out of the kitchen and smiled at his cuteness. She sits with him and said

Shalini (smilingly) : "Captain, woh khawab nahi tha, woh thi yahi. (Rajveer looked at her) Balki Huda, Alekh aur Pooja bhi yahi the. Kal der ho rahi thi aur uncle aunty pareshan the toh maine une ghar bhej diya".

Shalini can see that he is getting impatient to see Naina and his cadets.

Shalini : "Un logo ka message aaya tha, kuch der mae woh aa jayenge".

Rajveer exhaled a breath and was relieved that Naina was with him yesterday and he still have a place in her life. That's why, she came but he has to make sure that she does not run from him again.

Shalini asked him to get freshen up and have breakfast. She was not listening to his excuses to have it when his cadets will be here. She strictly told him to have it now as needs to take medicine and rest after that. Rajveer made a face and said while going to room "Aap kabhi toh apna doctor pan jharana band kijiye".

Shalini was happy to see him relaxed and complaining to her like he used to do. Naina and her friends ate little bit food and left the house in hurry to see Rajveer. They wanted to meet him soon and were getting impatient.

Their car reached outside where Rajveer and Shalini were staying. All were standing in front of door but Naina was hiding behind Alekh and Huda. She was getting weak as what to say to him after telling him not to wait for her and leave her alone. What if asked her again to give him a chance, what if he expresses his love, what if she looks into his eyes who is asking for forgiveness. She shut her eyes as these questions were making her to forgive him and give a chance to him, to us. Then what she will tell her parents and Viren. She palmed her forehead as she forgets to call Viren. Naina knew that he is waiting for the call that she didn't make but what will say to him. She is not sure what to tell herself, Rajveer or to her parents. Why it's so confusing and painful.

Pooja pressed the door bell and Rajveer quickly open the door. He was waiting to see his cadets and especially Naina, his love. He wants to win her heart and trust again as there is still hope for him. She did came back for him. His eyes were searching for Naina and frowned when saw her trying to hide behind Huda and Alekh. Why is she hiding, did she not want to see him, is she scared of him, is she is regretting to be here, why she is looking down and does not want to see him.

Naina looked down when heard the door bell. She knew Rajveer will be waiting for him and was scared how to face him. All her friends saw Rajveer standing in front of him and smiled as he was looking better than yesterday. It was a double door, so, he left a space for them to enter. They all went inside quietly as wanted Rajveer and Naina to talk to each other.

Rajveer was just looking at her painfully as she was still looking at the floor. Naina knows she can't run from him and has to clear few things. She looked at him. Rajveer was staring at her lovingly and intensely while Naina was looking for answers to questions that she had for herself and him. Their gaze was sending warmth to each other in this chilly weather

Aaoge jab tum saajna
Angana phool khilege
Barsega saawan, barsega saawan
Jhoom jhoom ke
Do dil aise milenge
Aaoge jab tum saajna
Angana phool khilege

Naina tere kajrare
Naino pe hum dil hare hai
Anjane hi tere naino ne
Waade kiye kaie saare hai
Saanso he leher madam chale
To tu kahe barsega saawan
Barsega saawan jhoom jhoom ke
Do dil aise milenge

Aaoge jab tum saajna
Angana phool khilege

Chanda ko uta lakho mein
Yeh zindagi tere haton mein
Palko pe jil mil tare hai
Aana bahri barsato mein
Sapno ka jahan
Hoga khila khila
Barsega saawan, barsega saawan
Jhoom jhoom ke
Do dil aise milenge

Movie : Jab We Met

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

17.8K 1.5K 26
Ranked no 1 in #rajeevpriyanka Ranked no 1 in #cadetnainasinghahluwaliya Ranked no 1 in #captainrajveersinghshekhawat Ranked no 1 in #kma Ranked no 2...
12K 717 8
All of these chapters can be read as individual one shots, but these stories will belong from the same universe. The timeline of each story might get...
3.3K 360 5
"I wasn't expecting you. I didn't think that we would end up together. The single most extraordinary thing I've ever done with my life is fall in lov...
35.4K 1.8K 36
What happened to Left Right Left world when I entered KMA 😜 **This story will be VERY, VERY Adult. 😜😜😜😜