My Beloved Fake Wife -Nalu AU

By _thefairytailnalu_

Famous actor, Natsu Dragneel, hosts auditions. But for what actually? He needs a fake wife to come with him o... More

Chapter 1 You're Hired
Chapter 2 Meet the Family
Chapter 3 First Kissu
Chapter 4 Sightseeing
Chapter 5 The Bachelors
Chapter 6 The Bachelorettes
Chapter 7 First Time
Chapter 8 Damsel in Distress
Chapter 9 Say Yes to the Dress
Chapter 10 Farewell Contract
Chapter 11 Farewell Lucy
Chapter 12 Movies and Popcorn (REVISED)
Chapter 13 Acting Gig
Chapter 14 Guest Star
Chapter 15 Layla's Funeral
Chapter 16 Drunk Lucy
Chapter 17 Meet the Celebs
Chapter 18 Going Separate Ways
Chapter 19 Shoobeedobop Premiere
Chapter 20 Heartbreak
Chapter 21 Igneel and Natsu
Chapter 22 Lonely Lucy
Chapter 23 Do Over
Chapter 24 Mischief
Chapter 25 Paparazzi Buzz
Chapter 26 Couture
Chapter 27 Lucy's Premiere
Chapter 28 Le Afterparty
Chapter 29 Meet the Heartfilias
Chapter 30 Friendship Anniversary
Chapter 31 Natsu's Premiere
Chapter 32 Sunset
Chapter 33 Runaway Duo
Chapter 34 Happy Daddy and Gus's Girl
Chapter 36 First Day of Filming
Chapter 37 ILWAD Premiere
Chapter 38 Off to Paris
Chapter 39 Rolling Through Paris
Chapter 40 Magnolia Movie Awards
Chapter 41 Preparations, Bridal Shower, and Kittens
Chapter 42 Wedding Bells and Honeymoon
Epilogue

Chapter 35 Couple Wars

11K 297 167
By _thefairytailnalu_

•••At Fairy Tail Studios

(Natsu's POV)

"Gus, buddy!" I busted through the door of Gus's office. Then I froze. Gus was there, sitting on his desk chair, of course, but there was a woman on his lap, making out with him. They haven't stopped even though Lucy and I came in.

"Natsu, let's give them a second," Lucy dragged me out of the office, while closing the door.

"He's at it again," I leaned against the wall.

"He always does that?"

"Yup. Every women made out with him in there, just once."

"Wow.....what a playboy," Lucy sighed,"This is the first time I've ever seen him like this. He never met any women when I met him."

"Oh, you're wrong!" I snickered a little,"Whenever we ditch him, he'll always be looking out for women at night. But he still is a great agent."

"I see." Our conversation was interrupted by the sound of the door opening.

"Welcome to my office, lovebirds!" Gus tugged our earlobes and dragged us inside his office. Letting go, we rubbed our red ears. I found his new mistress sitting on a lounge chair, twirling her brown hair around her finger. Gus gestured us to a sofa across from his desk, so Lucy and I sat down.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lizzeh, but call me Liz," the mistress held out her hand.

"Nice to meet you, too," We shook hands first, then Liz shook her hands with Lucy.

"Nice to meet you, Liz," Lucy smiled, which made Liz smile back.

"I'm a huge fan," the two let go. Lucy gave her head a nod.

"Okay, now that everyone knows each other," Gus took out papers from his desk,"Let's start discussing."

"So, what's the movie about, actually?" I asked.

"It's called,'In Love with a Delinquent.' Lucy, you'll play the smart teacher, cause we all know Natsu can't make the cut for that role..."

"Hey!"

"And Natsu, you'll play the idiot, dorky student that Lucy will fall in love with. The story is just as the title says."

"Hm...that is perfect!" Lucy smirked,"I mean, the roles are perfect. Natsu would seem to be that dummy in class."

"Haha!" Lucy, Gus, and even Liz laughed.

"Rude," I crossed my arms.

"Anyways, isn't a student and teacher relationship illegal?"

"You are correct, Lucy," Gus smiled,"You've got to read the script to find out!"

"Interesting..." Lucy mumbled.

"When do we start?" I half-smiled, knowing this is the first movie I've ever done with Lucy.

"Tomorrow. Today, the director will be having auditions for the other roles. Now go."

"Woah- hold up," I stood,"We waited for an hour to come by just for some small talk? I actually went inside a cab this time and you know how I am when-"

"Natsu..." Lucy stood up as well, rubbing my back.

"You're right. Sorry, you can hang out in the celeb bar."

"No way," I pointed a finger at him, smiling,"You. Me. Double Date."

"Eh?" Gus widened his mouth and eyes,"Where would we go?"

"Well, I'd like to play a few games," I smirked, cracking my knuckles.

~~~~~~~~

"Billiards?!" Gus exclaimed as I handed him a stick.

"Yup! Me and Lucy versus you and Liz. We'll play more games, trust me, and whoever loses gets to treat the winning couple for dinner."

"Sounds like a war between couples instead of a double date..." Liz mumbled.

"That's Natsu for you," Lucy mumbled back to her.

"You're on," Gus smirked,"And I'll let my Lizzeh go first."

"Okay," Liz smiled. I placed the 15 balls inside a triangle cut-out across from Lizzeh. I then lifted up the triangle cut-out and tossing it aside. Gus placed a white ball in front of Lizzeh, on the table. She bended over the pool table, holding the base of the stick back with her right hand, using her left hand as a resting place for the narrow end of the stick. Slightly pushing the stick forward, she hit the white ball, making it clash against the triangle of the 15 colored-balls. One ball went inside a hole in the table

"That's my girl," Gus smirked.

"Anyways, Lucy." I motioned my head towards the table, signaling her to go first. She nodded with a small smile. Lucy walked around the table, looking for a good angle. After she finally found a chance for a good shot, she bent over the table with the stick in place, closing one eye.

She gave the stick a little push, which made the white ball hit one orange ball, it then rolled into the hole while hitting a purple ball. The purple ball slowly rolled into another hole.

"YESSS!!" I cheered.

"You're lucky. For now," Gus playfully smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"WOOOT!!!" Gus jumped as he finally got the 8 ball inside one of the holes. There were no more balls left on the table, the game was over. And Gus won.

"You did so well, babe," Liz planted a kiss on Gus's cheek.

"We'll win the next game," Lucy smirked, staring into my eyes.

"For sure," I smirked back, staring into her chocolate brown eyes as well.

~~~~~

"Now we'll play bowling," Gus lead us into a bowling alley,"And yes we do play for ourselves, but after the game, you and your partner add your points. The couple with the most points wins."

"Seems easy," I nodded.

"Boys go first, this time."

"Okay, I'll start," I walked over to grab a red bowling ball, then I faced the 9 pins across from me.

"You can do it, Natsu!" I heard my girlfriend cheer, making me more fired up. I held the bowling ball in front of my face. I slowly exhaled on it, and ran to let go of the bowling ball. I placed so much power in throwing it, it rolled so fast, smacking all the 10 pins down. I looked at the television above me, which had our scores recorded on it, and it said,"STRIKE!"

"Woo!" Lucy clapped,"That's my Natsu." I smiled and joined Lucy to sit down.

Next up was Gus, who had a black bowling ball in his hands. He then let go off the ball while doing a little run, and it slowly rolled off to the side, not hitting anything.

"PFFFTT- HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!" I couldn't help but burst in laughter. He sucks!

"Shut up," Gus frowned as he went to take back his ball, going for his second attempt. Aaannnddd he missed again. He huffed out a mad sigh, and sat down with his woman.

"You tried baby," Liz landed a hand on his hair, patting it.

Lucy was next, and she had a pink bowling ball. She hit 9 pins, and on her second attempt, she knocked down the last pin, making a spare.

"Woo!" I cheered, and she came back sitting next to me with a smile.

Liz had a dark purple bowling ball, and she made a spare.

We all played until the end. Note that Gus sucks so much he never got any strikes.

~~~~~

"In all, Lucy and I got 298 points," I smiled brightly towards Gus, who looked defeated.

"Gus and I....got 178 points," Liz gave a small smile.

"YEEEEESSSS!!" I jumped in my seat and double-high-fived Lucy.

"You win this time," Gus smirked,"Let's see how good you are at darts!"

~~~~~

We all stood behind the yellow line, while facing the huge target a few steps in front of us.
I gulped.

"You know how to play, right?" Gus smirked.

"Yeah," I nodded, confident,"All you gotta do is aim for the center, and you win."

"Easy enough," Lucy sighed.

"We'll rotate just like we did in billiards," Gus picked up a red dart, and handed it to Lucy,"You can go first." Lucy nodded, and we all stepped back as she was beginning to aim. Her right arm went up in a 90 degree angle, and that angle became smaller as her fingers, that held the dart, came closer to her eyes. With the flick of the wrist, the dart shot right outside the red dot.

"Close enough," Lucy smirked, her hand going on her hip. She stepped aside to let Liz stand behind the line.

We all took turns throwing darts until one of us got to the red dot.

"Yesssss!" Gus jumped as he hit the red dot.

"That's my baby!" Liz cheered. Gus turned his head to Lucy and me, smirking.

"I'll gladly accept my reward now."

"Ugh."

"Anyways. You're treating us at the most richest restaurant. But they can't let us in dressed like this."

"Well, what are we supposed to wear?" Lucy asked.

~~~~~~~~

I looked in the mirror to fix my horribly tied tie. Yes, we had to dress to impress to get inside that fancy restaurant Gus wants to eat dinner at. I'm wearing a black suit, a white undershirt and a red tie, which is tighter than what I would usually wear in the house. It's weird.

"Lucy, can you come and fix this?" I called out, frustrated that I can't tie ties right. I heard the clack of her heels come in the room. I turned and saw her. Her hair was up in a sexy, messy bun. She wore pink dress that had a really big neckline. The neckline was outlined with white fur. It almost looked like a coat-dress or something. But she looks beautiful in it.

"Woah, that's really....a work of art you did there," Lucy laughed as she started to undo my bad attempt of tying.

"Well I tried," I laughed, looking down at her. She was busy focusing on my tie she didn't realize I was staring at her. Until she finished, she looked up at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She smiled a little.

"Because you're standing in front of me?" I half-laughed.

"You would say that," Lucy shook her head and laughed.

"But for real, you look beautiful. As always."

"Lovebirds, our reservation is waiting!" I heard Gus call out from the hallway.

"Coming!" I shouted back, and looked at Lucy again,"Let's go."

~~~~~~~~~

We of course had to use a damn limo to get there. I rested on Lucy's lap until we got there.
Looking outside, I realized how fancy looking this restaurant was.

I mean, everyone walking in there had dresses and tuxedos. The building looked like it was chiseled from stone. There were also fancy-chiseled columns on the sides of the building with...what's it called... gargoyles on top. And, of course, big, shiny glass windows with crazy designs around the frames surrounded the restaurant.

From what I could see, this place was damn expensive.

We all got outside the limo, walking inside the restaurant. I could see diamond chandeliers hanging on the ceiling. The white -stoned floor was shiny clean I could see my reflection.

Anyways, I walked up to the front desk, which had a male clerk behind it.

"Reservation under Dragneel," I said, not letting the clerk welcome us.

"Yes, table for four, correct?" The male had a very good posture, and as expected, a polite voice.

I nodded. "Mr. Dragneel, please follow our lovely waiter to your table," the clerk gestured to a waiter, who bowed. He then started to walk across the restaurant with us following. There was an empty table with four seats in front of us. It was draped over with a white tablecloth, just like all the other tables. "Here are our menus," the waiter placed four menus at every seat as we sat down,"I'll be right back to take your order." With that, he left.

I looked at everything that came with one seat. Straight in front of me was a plate, with a menu on it. Three spoons to my right. Three forks to my left. Two knives right next to the spoons. A napkin next to the forks. A small plate. Three wine glasses. And a place card with the name,'Mr. Dragneel' on it.

I don't understand why there were three spoons, forks, and wine glasses used for different things. I could just use my hands.

Anyways, I started to open the menu.

"I never been to a restaurant like this before," I admitted, looking at all fine cuisines on the menu.

"Oh you haven't?" Lucy replied. I then looked at her.

"You ate at a place like this?" I raised a brow.

"Yeah, I would always eat at places like these when I was a little girl. I think I still remember what everything here is used for."

"I don't even know a thing about these forks and spoons," Gus joined in the conversation.

"Me too, I think they'll judge you here if you use the wrong one," Liz added, making us laugh.

"Well, I'll show you guys," Lucy held up three spoons,"This is the soup spoon. This is the teaspoon, I forgot what to use it for. And the last one is the dessert spoon." She then held up three forks,"Dinner fork, salad fork, cake fork." Then two knives,"Dinner knife, bread knife." Then the small plate,"And you use the bread plate for bread, obviously." She then motioned to the three wine glasses,"The big glass is for water. While the two others are for red wine, and regular wine. As for this napkin," she unfolded it,"You place this on your lap."

"And that my friends is how to set up fine dining with Lucy Heartfilia," I sat back in my seat. She glared at me.

"Thanks for that, Lucy. Now nobody will judge us," Liz giggled.

"No problem," Lucy smiled. Then the waiter came by with a notepad and pen.

"May I take your order?"

"Ah yes," Gus smiled, who was in his regular dark blue suit,"I would love the Cajun Seafood Pasta." The waiter wrote that down, and looked at Liz, who was in a sparkling, purple dress.

"Some Caprese Salad is good for me."

"And I would like the Yakisoba Chicken."

"Can I get Lamb Chops with Balsamic Reduction," I was the last one to order.

"And what kind of bread would you guys like?"

"Whole wheat is fine." The wait then placed a jar of water on our table, and two wine bottles.

"Thank you," the waiter bowed his head and left.

"Ho ho," Gus huffed as he faced me,"You're the host, the one who's paying, right? So please pour me some wine, friend." He held out his wine glass. I glared at him, but did it anyways. "And for my girlfriend too, please." I poured her wine. I looked at Lucy, who looked kind of guilty as she held up her glass towards me.

"Please?" she asked. She knew that I couldn't say no to that face she was pulling, so I poured her wine.

"You're pouring the water, though."

"Okay," she smiled, serving water to everyone's water glass.

"And here's your bread, Mr. Dragneel," the waiter placed down a basket filled with bread in the center of the table.

"Thank you," I mumbled as I nodded, he left again.

"What should we do while we wait? Besides eating this bread.." Gus trailed off, taking a piece of bread with his own small cup of butter.

"Let's all get to know each other better by telling each other embarrassing stories!" Lucy smiled brightly,"I mean, it's entertaining. And we'll laugh with whoever's speaking. Not at them."

"Sounds good to me," Liz nodded.

"Okay, fine," Gus and I said in unison.

~~~~~~~~~~

We decided to go through the whole dinner, making each other laugh.

But then I got the bill.

I looked at it, with my eyes wide.

"800 jewels just for damn Lamb Chops?" I blinked, making sure the numbers was actually there and I wasn't hallucinating.

Shit...this was all too expensive. But I was the one who had to pay.

"I'll chime in," Lucy insisted, getting out her purse. I stuck a hand up to stop her.

"No need, Lucy. I don't want you to waste your money. So I'm paying." She looked at me, sighed, and nodded.

I took out my wallet, and took out a one million jewel bill. The total was $913,247. The waiter took the bill to place it in the cash register, and gave me my change.

"Thanks for the dinner, Natsu," Liz smiled. By the tone of her voice, I could tell she didn't like the fact that we ate here.

"Yeah," Gus added softly.

We all stood up at the same time, exiting the restaurant.

~~~~~

"Thanks again," Gus smiled, with Liz attached to his arm,"For the fun games and dinner."

"Anytime," we shook hands,"Maybe there'll be a next time."

"Ha, and I'll beat you again."

"Don't get all cocky," we laughed.

"Liz, maybe we'll talk again? It was a pleasure to meet you." Liz detached from Gus and gave Lucy a hug.

"It is such a pleasure," Liz smiled,"I'll see you again soon." The two stopped hugging.

"Goodnight," I turned around, locking my arms with Lucy.

"Goodnight."

Yay another part with 2000+ words! And the next chapter of MBFW will be exploring Natsu and Lucy's first romance movie together! Isn't that exciting?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.2K 32
Lucy Heartfilia was skinny when she started dating Sting, but after she had a baby he started to abuse her that she started to gain weight. He would...
431K 14.3K 50
Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel are best friends since they are young. They are always together. They do everything together. They don't keep secr...
57.8K 1.7K 43
-COMPLETED | Dec 31, 2019- BOOK 1 High-school student Lucy Heartfilia doesn't expect life to change much when she moves from sunny Clovertown...