Book 1: Sakura Heart (Kiba Lo...

By Silver-Tigress

12 year old Sakuya Fujikami is a young ninja of the Village Hidden in the Leaves. She originally came from he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Author's Note
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author's Note
Chapter 69
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 1
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 2
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 3
Naruto The Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow Part 4
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Naruto The Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom Part 1
Naruto The Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom Part 2
Naruto The Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom Part 3
Naruto The Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom Part 4
Naruto The Movie: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom Part 5

Chapter 60

40 0 0
By Silver-Tigress

Sakuya's P. O. V:

The next morning, my team and I gather outside the inn as we prepare to start the mission.

"Saki-sama and Haru-sama have mentioned the Ryuzaki clan have hidden out in caves situated on the mountains," Kakashi says seriously. "I think we should—"

There's suddenly a scream from the civilians and we whirl around to see the Ryuzaki clan attacking the village.

"They're attacking the village!" Naruto exclaims.

"Scatter!" Kakashi calls, and we all split off to engage the Ryuzaki clan.

Homura, Kiba and Kyo go with me and we encounter a few enemy members already.

One does hand signs while activating his Kekkei Genkai, which has a deep blue iris with a vertical slit. "Earth Style: Earth and Stone Dragon!"

A huge dragon made of earth rises up with glowing amber eyes.

I unsheathe my katana and cut through its head as it nears me, startling the enemy.

"My sword, Saki Kiri, can cut through anything," I explain.

(I didn't have a chance to show it earlier, so I thought this would be a good moment for it.)

The man hisses before doing another set of hand signs. "Earth Style: Stone Column Spear!"

Spikes of earth shoot towards me. I'm pulled out of the way by an enlarged Homura. She then shoots her Exploding Flame Shot Jutsu at him, which he narrowly dodges.

"Fang Over Fang!" Kiba shouts as he and Akamaru drill towards anther Ryuzaki. He evades their attacks before shooting a ball of fire at them. Kiba and Akamaru barely dodge it.

"Wind Style: Hawk Bullet." Kyo blows put a wind bullet in the shape of a hawk that grazes his opponent's right shoulder. They hiss before launching several small fireballs at him.

Kyo dodges them, before sweeping out his arm. "Wind Style: Wind Blades Jutsu." The enemy dodges those with ease.

Crystal spikes shoot out of the ground and impale a couple of Ryuzaki, but others evade them before launching some Liquid Bullets.

Ren dodges before flinging out hexagonal crystal shuriken. A few fine their mark.

The enemy runs at me with a katana but I deflect it with mine, using my sword style, causing him to cut himself.

"Benizakure Flash." I swiftly slash my sword, managing to cut the man's left leg. "Water Forge Beheading." Water covers my blade and I swing it forward, emitting a stream strong enough to cut through chakra enhanced steel.

The man dodges. I sheathe my sword and do hand signs.

"Water Style: Moon's Pull Jutsu," I say before pulling out the water from my water skins at my hips.

I flick my arms rapidly and the man cries out as he's struck with my water whip attack.

I flick my stream of water again, knocking the Ryuzaki back.

He does a set of hand signs. "Earth Style: Rock Gun Jutsu." He shoots out several chakra infused rocks from his mouth.

I take them out of the air with my stream of water. I go to lash it at him but he dodges.

I continue flinging the water at the Ryuzaki, well aware of my comrades fighting nearby. I could even hear Kakashi mimicking another Ryuzaki clan member's attacks.

I see Sakura throw a kunai with a paper bomb attached and it catches her opponent off guard. Naruto then runs forwards and engages him in hand to hand combat.

Hinata has her Byakugan activated while thrusting her palms at her opponent. She takes him out and turns to another.

A shadow attaches to a Ryuzaki, holding him in place. "Heh. Shadow Possession Jutsu, complete," The Nara says. "Ino, now!"

"Right!" Ino appears beside him and holds out her hands to the Ryuzaki, fingers pressed together. "Mind Transfer Jutsu."

The man jolts before he starts attacking his own clan members, much to their shock.

"Human Boulder!" Choji rolls forward, barrelling over any Ryuzaki that gets in his way.

One tries to launch the Phoenix Flower Jutsu at him, only to be knocked flat on his back.

Asuma swings his chakra blades, surprising his opponent whenever he lands a cut or two. Kurenai has her enemy wrapped up in vines, held above the ground.

Hotaru launches several of her Hotaru Storm Release orbs, taking out a few enemies.

Sasuke sends out a huge Fireball that a few Ryuzaki remain unfazed by, Kekkei Genkai activated.

"What?" Sasuke hisses.

"Our Kekkei Genkai grants us immunity to our chakra affinity," One of them explains before sending out a stream of fire.

The man Kyo is fighting shoots out mini fireballs. Kyo activates his Sozogan and they turn into butterflies that flutter off.

Kyo then wraps wind around his fist before punching his opponent, sending him flying. Kyo tries to impale more Ryuzaki but they evade his attack.

He does a set of hand signs and I notice light glinting off Ren's body, before he engages a Ryuzaki in hand to hand combat.

I do a set of hand signs. "Wind Style: Flower Scattering Dance." I make a bunch of cherry blossoms rise up around me before they twist into a tornado for my opponent.

He tries to dodge but the tornado still manages to pierce int him, throwing the man about. He cries out.

Homura forms a massive dragon out of fire that flies towards Ryuzaki members. Kakashi cuts down a Ryuzaki before dodging a fire based attack. He throws out his own fireball.

I stand back to back with Kiba and Kyo as I murmur, "Notice anything?"

Kiba nods his head as he agrees, "Yeah. Where's their leader?"

Ren suggests as he kicks away his opponent, "Maybe he's just fashionably late to the party!"

I roll my eyes and we dodge a kunai thrown at us.

Shino has his insects swarming a Ryuzaki and Hinata is assisting him in the fight, Byakugan activated.

Weariness fills me about Akira not being here. Where is he? Don't tell me he's gone after my parents again!

"Sakuya, look out!" I hear Kiba call, and jerk my head around just in time to see another Ryuzaki launch a few mini fireballs at me.

I couldn't dodge in time, but a few cherry blossom petals embed on the man's shoulders and I'm grabbed out of the way by Homura.

We all pause fighting and look to see where the petals came from.

"Hold it right there!! You've caused enough trouble for us, Ryuzaki," Says a stern voice from the middle of the group. It was Sanna and her team! Sanna was the one who's spoken just now, a glare on her features.

She's wearing her usual attire of a strapless red top that shows a bit of her belly, bandages wrapped on her left arm, and black pants with ninja sandals.

Mike wears a short sleeved pink and white kimono, with the front of her hair long and the rest short.

Misaki still has his long pink hair in a ponytail while wearing a sleeveless black zip up shirt and black pants with boots. Bandages and fingerless gloves are on his hands,

"You guys!" I exclaim as they leap down and engage the Ryuzaki, while Sanna faces me and the fighting continues. "You're here?!"

"Well, we couldn't let you have all the fun," Sanna says. "Besides, while this may be your mission, it's still our homeland, and we have a duty to protect it."

I grin before she kicks away the Ryuzaki trying to attack us.

"Where's Ayame Sensei?" I ask as I send out a few petals from my Petal Darts Jutsu.

I turn my head when the Ryuzaki about to attack my Guardian from behind collapses. Ayame straightens with a cherry blossom sword in hand.

Ayame still has her pink hair in a bun and wears a white and pink cherry blossom kimono.

"Need a hand?" She asks my Guardian.

Kakashi smiles back as he returns appreciatively, "Thank you."

They fight back to back.

I send out a wave of cherry blossoms and Sanna uses her Dancing Petals Jutsu. Mika uses the Flower Scattering Dance Jutsu while Misaki slashes with a couple of cherry blossom swords.

I was busy fighting but could sense a vibration sneaking up behind me.

I didn't have time to turn around and defend myself when I was suddenly grabbed from behind, letting out a cry of surprises.

"Everyone, stop!" Akira orders, causing everyone to stop and whirl to us. Kakashi gasps as he meets my gaze. "Cease fighting now, or I'll harm your friend here."

He holds a flame threateningly to me, and I could feel its warmth.

My comrades hesitate before they reluctantly stop fighting. Akira jerks his gaze to where Ino is and glares at her.

She gulps audibly before quickly returning to her own body, guarded by Shikamaru.

"I'll be taking the princess with me to get the scroll, if you don't mind. Finish them off," Akira says as he starts backing away with me.

The men and women of his clan chuckle menacingly as they get ready.

Homura snarls but hoods back. Just after Akira turns, I hear the nekomata launching at him and slams into the redhead from behind.

He grunts at the impact and I stagger forward before Homura snatches me up in jaws. She pauses and turns to our comrades.

"Go, Homura!" Sanna calls, waving her arm to the woods. "We'll find you later. Just get her out of here!"

Homura still pauses until Akira scowls, getting to his feet, "You damned fleabag!! Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!"

I scream as a few fireballs come close to hitting us, but Homura expertly dodges them before flying towards the woods.

I hear the sounds of my friends fighting off the Rruzaki behind us.

Third Person's P. O. V:

The Leaf Ninja and Team Ayame flee into the woods.

Akira scowls as he orders his clan, "Find them!! Bring the princess to me alive!"

"Yes, sir!" They chime before pursuing the ninja, Kekkei Genkai activated.

Akira heads off into the woods too, in search of the Fujikami Princess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 314 19
Ohayƍ! You're a 28 year old Jonin living in the Hidden Leaf Village. You've always played things by the book, never straying from what you were taugh...
781 15 26
Isamu Tatsuageru is the last known survivor of her clan. She is also the first born and heir chieftain to her clan. Her home was destroyed during a r...
61.4K 1.7K 48
Shiro was a quiet girl with no friends. She spent most of her time in her parents pottery shop. With the gift of the Byakugan she dreamed of becoming...
4.1K 149 6
Kakashi was thrusted into fatherhood unexpectedly from a drunken (and frankly depressing) night. Now, he has to fight to chase his demons away to giv...