𝑯𝒆𝒓'𝒔 | Renee Rapp Fanfic...

By wwe_fanfiction

𝑰𝒕 π’˜π’‚π’” π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’†π’π’†π’”π’” π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† π’šπ’π’– 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’Žπ’† To know Renee was to love her, but loving Renee came... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E
F I F T Y - S I X
F I F T Y - S E V E N
F I F T Y - E I G H T
F I F T Y - N I N E

F I F T Y - T W O

2.1K 91 168
By wwe_fanfiction

This chapter is absolutely massive but I THINK you guys are gonna fucking love it hehe. Y'all will never want to bully me again after I get you guys cheesin' over this one.

Blow it up with votes and comments and you'll get the next way sooner than planned.

Oh and there's another swiftie Easter egg in here cause I know y'all love em - try to find it.

Oh yeah... SMUT WARNINGGGG

"Alright Parker," the doctor smiled, "just hold still, this won't hurt a bit."

I winced out of fear as I watched the circular saw cut into the cast on my arm.

"It's okay Sparky." Renee chuckled, giving a reassuring squeeze to my good hand, which she hadn't let go of since we walked into the doctor's office.

"See?" The doctor smiled, using his tools to take off the hard part of the cast and cut through the soft part. "All done."

As he took the final pieces of my cast off of my arm, I looked down at it with a frown on my face. My arm was so pale, and the scar from my surgery looked huge.

The doctor left the room to get a few papers he said he had for us, and Renee immediately turned and stood in front of me, lifting my face so that our eyes met.

"What is it?" She asked curiously.

"What is what?"

"What are you so upset about?" She questioned.

My eyes quickly travelled down to the floor. "I'm not upset."

"Sparkler." She hummed. "You're lying."

"No I'm not." I huffed, still avoiding her eyes. "I'm fine."

"Then look me in my eyes."

Busted. I sighed, looking up into Renee's eyes. "My arm." I groaned. "It looks so gross, and the scar is huge."

"Hmm." Renee hummed, making her way around to the other side of the table and glancing down at my arm. She tapped her finger on her chin in thought before rustling around in the doctor's office, finally finding what she was looking for - a black sharpie.

A big smirk formed on Renee's face as she made her way back over to me, uncapping the sharpie and grabbing my arm.

"Woah." I mumbled. "Nae, what are you d-"

"Shh." She cut me off, still holding my arm firmly. "Hold still."

I watched as Renee started making little doodles of different stars around the scar on my arm.

As she doodled, she scrunched up her face and bit her lip, trying to make sure each line looked perfect. I smiled at the sight - she was cute when she was trying to focus. Finally, she pulled away, stepping back and admiring her artwork. "I think it looks great." She grinned.

"I guess it does, Nae." I chuckled. The doctor walked back into the room with the papers we needed, and we made our way out to the parking lot.

"So." I grinned. "Can I drive?"

"Absolutely not." Renee scoffed. "Not for another million years."

"What happened wasn't my fault." I argued, whining.

"But it still happened." Renee shot back.

"Nae." I whined, stepping off the curb to cross the street to get to the Jeep.

Suddenly, Renee hooked her fingers through the belt loops on my jeans and pulled me back up on to the sidewalk as a car sped through the road at full speed. Admittedly, it might have hit me if Renee hadn't pulled me back.

"Seriously, Sparky?" Renee grunted as she released me from her hold. "You have to be more careful."

"So." I mumbled. "I guess I'm not driving home?"

Renee rolled her eyes as we crossed the now empty street and headed for the car.

~

"So, it's almost your birthday, are you excited?" We were laying comfortably on the couch a few hours after the doctor's appointment.

"We have to get through Christmas first, Sparkler." Renee chuckled.

Renee was thrilled about Christmas - it was always her favorite holiday. When she was younger, she always spent Christmas at my house, and it gave her an excuse to not be with her abusive family. That, and Renee had always loved the candied cranberry cheesecake that my mom made every year. This year, my parents had invited Renee, Alex, Adam, Sabrina and I all to come down to the lake house for a week. We were leaving late tonight, and coming back on New Year's Day.

"I know." I shrugged. "But if you were to want something in particular for your birthday in a few weeks, what would it be?"

"Not answering." Renee grinned, glancing at me. "You're not getting me anything."

"Nae." I rolled my eyes. "Can-"

"Did you just roll your eyes?" Renee questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"No." I muttered, my eyes going wide.

"Yeah you did." Renee said seriously. "You totally rolled your eyes."

"Okay maybe." I admitted. "But-"

"I'll give you something to roll your eyes about." She grinned, crawling on top of me on the couch, pinning my arms by the sides of my head.

I tried to fight back, but it was useless. Renee was on top of me and I had no shot at moving.

"Damn it." I whined.

Renee raised her eyebrows, a smirk coming over her face at the sound of my cursing. "What's your safe word?"

"Right now?" I asked, my eyes going wide.

"Right now." She nodded. "Safe word."

I looked around the room, before my eyes finally landed on the tv - we had been watching Only Murders in the Building once again.

I grinned deviously at Renee. "Selena."

Renee's eyes went wide as she comprehended the sassy mood I was in.

"Bold." She mumbled. "Fucking bold."

I only grinned further as Renee picked me up, throwing me over one shoulder and carrying me to the bedroom, where she threw me down on to the bed.

"Renee." I cried out, grabbing my neck. "My cuts, I think you opened them back up."

"Oh my god, Parker I'm so sorry." Renee said, her voice now worried as she reached over to my shoulder. "Let me see."

I smirked. "Just kidding."

"Oh you're gonna fucking get it." Renee rolled her eyes. "Arms up."

I bit my lip as Renee looked at me expectantly.

"Parker." She hummed. "Now."

I sighed and lifted my arms over my head, allowing Renee to pull my shirt off.

Renee grinned as she leaned over to the nightstand and pulled the handcuffs out.

"We haven't been able to use these for a while." Renee smirked, cuffing my hands around the bed post.

My arm had been in that stupid, itchy cast for so long now that I had almost forgotten what the handcuffs felt like clamped around my wrists.

Without another word, Renee pulled down my sweatpants and underwear, throwing them across the room, now leaving me naked on the bed. It was cold and breezy in the bedroom, but Renee didn't seem to care. I watched as she grinned, walking over to her closet. "I'll be right back." She smirked, closing the closet door behind her.

What was actually under a minute felt like hours as Renee did god knows what in her closet before finally she came out - wearing nothing but a strap on.

My eyes went wide. "Nae." I let out, before giving in to the dark glare on her face. "Mommy." I corrected myself. Renee hadn't made me call her that in a while, but I had been acting out this morning, so it seemed like she wasn't feeling particularly generous.

"Thank you." She smirked, making her way over to the bed.

I gulped as I looked at the large toy she was wearing - Renee had never tried to use a strap on with me before, so I wasn't sure what it would feel like.

"But we've never..." I mumbled.

"Just stop me if it hurts baby." Renee grinned, crawling over top of me on the bed and connecting her lips to mine.

I tried to battle her tongue for dominance, but lost almost immediately, giving in as her tongue explored my mouth excitedly.

"Mmm." I let out as Renee's hands travelled my body, using her every move to turn me on and get me excited.

I tried to deepen our kiss by leaning further into it, pressing my body up against hers, but I couldn't do much while I was cuffed to the bed post.

Renee pulled away and grinned as she used one finger to collect as much wetness as she could from my folds. I watched as she lifted the finger to her mouth, sucking the taste of me off her finger and swallowing. "Yum." She smirked. "You taste so good."

"I know." I grinned, a cocky smile on my face.

Renee raised her eyebrows, surprised at my response, before looking me in the eyes threateningly. "You watch that mouth." She warned. "Or else I'll tape it shut."

In a moment of weakness, I rolled my eyes. I didn't even realize I had, but when my eyes returned to Renee, her glare made me realize exactly what I had done. "Wait." I mumbled. "Nae, I didn't-"

Renee got up without another word, walking into the closet and quickly returning with two of her most powerful tools in hand - the blindfold and the duct tape.

My eyes went wide, but my mouth didn't dare argue - I could tell I was already digging my own grave.

Renee grinned as she peeled off a small piece of duct tape and used it to cover my mouth, before she tied the blindfold around my head. There I laid, blindfolded, mouth taped shut, and bound to the bed post. That's the moment I knew for sure - the old Renee was paying me a visit.

"Snap your fingers if you hit your limit." Renee demanded. As her hands travelled around my body, all I could do was guess what her next move would be. Suddenly, I felt the warmth of her face in the crook of my neck as she breathed into my ear. "I'm gonna make you feel so, so good baby."

I squirmed as the feeling of Renee's breath on my neck made goosebumps raise on my arms. I couldn't see Renee, but I knew she was grinning at the sight - she loved the control that she had over my body.

As Renee kissed and sucked on my nipples the way she loved to so much, she used her fingers to rub slow circles over my clit, applying just the right amount of pressure on me to get my body excited.

Once she felt as though my body was ready, she slipped two fingers in, warming me up for what I knew was coming eventually. She started off with a slow pace, not wanting to overwhelm me too early, but wanting to get my body excited for her - it felt good.

Once Renee had her fun with her mouth on my nipples, she kissed her way down to my center, pulling out her fingers and replacing them with her tongue, moving her fingers back to my clit as her tongue exploded into my folds.

"Mmm." I moaned into the duct tape.

Renee continued holding back on the speed - she knew I knew what was coming next, and she wanted to get there slowly. She took her time, waiting until she felt my body was ready for her before finally, after all of the build up, she entered me gently with the strap on she was wearing.

The feeling was tight at first, as I got adjusted to the large size of the toy. It moved in and out of me, creating a pleasant amount of pressure inside of me that I wasn't used to. Renee thrusted slowly at first, waiting until my body was accustomed to the new feeling, before getting progressively faster.

As she thrusted in and out of me, she used her hands to play with my boobs, squeezing them and rubbing her thumbs in circles around my nipples.

Before I knew it, Renee was thrusting in and out of me at full speed, hitting all the right spots as her hand moved down to my clit, rubbing it fast and vigorously. She moved her mouth to my neck, kissing and sucking and leaving her mark on me.

Soon, I could feel myself edging closer and closer to orgasm. I could tell Renee knew by the way my body was moving, because when my legs began tightening up and closing, she brought her lips to my ear and whispered. "Cum for me baby."

Finally, my eyes rolled into the back of my head - that must have been what she meant by 'giving me something to roll my eyes about'. My legs started squeezing together, and my warm center began pulsing and throbbing. Renee slowed down her thrusting, pacing herself so that she was moving at the same pace as my orgasm.

As she finally pulled the toy out of me, Renee took my blindfold off, having me watch as she wriggled her way out of the strap on and sucked my wetness off of it seductively. She smirked as she did it, putting her own clothes back on before she returned to me, finally releasing my hands from the handcuffs.

"Ow." I winced as Renee pulled the duct tape off with one hard yank. I was still catching my breath from the last hour or so of sex we'd just had.

"Oh, quit your whining baby." Renee chuckled. "You loved every second of that."

I blushed a little - she was right.

"Wow." I finally let out. I went to stand up, but immediately fell back down to the bed. My legs were ridiculously sore from taking the size of the new toy. "Ow." I winced.

"Something wrong?" Renee giggled.

I pouted. "Can you help me get dressed?"

"Sure baby." She chuckled, walking to the closet and pulling out a pair of her sweats and a way-too-big-for-me t-shirt. She grabbed a clean pair of my underwear out of the drawer - the pair I had been wearing before was soaking wet.

Without her smirk ever leaving her face, she walked over to the bed and set the clothes down next to me.

"Can I change the bandages on your shoulder?"

"Nae, they're fine." I chuckled.

"Then you'll have no problem letting me check them." She shrugged. "Just really quick, come on flip over for me."

I groaned. "Seriously?"

Renee delivered a soft smack to my thigh. "Yes, now Parker."

I sighed, knowing that if I wasn't ready for round two, I should probably listen. "Fine." I rolled over on to my stomach, allowing Renee to check the bandages, which she ended up changing just to be safe.

As Renee helped me get dressed, she looked at me with a grin. "The old me is still in here, in case you forgot, Sparky." She said with a grin.

"I remember now." I sighed, a soft smile on my face as I blushed a little.

"Have you finished packing?" She questioned.

"Yeah." I nodded. "I finished this morning."

We heard the doorbell ring - had that much time passed? Was it already time for us to go?

Renee turned around and squatted down. "Hop on." She smirked.

I crawled from the bed on to Renee's back as she chuckled, picking me up and giving me a piggy back ride out to the bedroom door. We answered the front door to the sight of Adam, Alex, and Sabrina.

"Hey guys." Renee greeted them as they stepped into the house, carrying their bags to the garage and loading them into the Jeep.

"Why are you carrying Parker?" Adam asked confusedly.

Sabrina smirked. "Something tells me her legs aren't working."

"Sab." I whined, blushing as the others began loading up the car.

"Am I wrong?" She grinned.

"No." I huffed.

"Called it." She chuckled.

Renee set me down in the front seat of the Jeep. "Where's your bag baby?" She questioned.

"I think it's in the bedroom next to my dresser."

"Got it." She grinned, as Adam and Alex climbed in the back seat. "Sab, can you come help me grab the last couple bags? And Toby's carrier?"

Sabrina nodded and followed Renee inside as we waited patiently in the car.

~ Renee's POV ~

I nervously walked into the bedroom, with Sabrina following behind me, before I closed the door and turned to face Sabrina. "Wait, you guys don't have any bags in here." Sabrina said confusedly.

"I know." I grinned. "I threw them in there a few hours ago, but Parker doesn't know that."

"So what'd you need me in here for?" Sabrina questioned.

"I have something to tell you." I beamed. "Something important, super top secret."

"Well," I started, taking a deep breath, "while we're at the lake house-"

"You better not have invited Andrew." Sabrina sulked, whining.

I elbowed her. "Ew, no fuck that guy."

"Then what?" Sabrina questioned, now looking absolutely lost.

"While we're at the lake house, I'm gonna propose to Parker."

~

Author's Note:

HOOOOOOOLY SHIT what a chapter

Felt like this one had a little bit of everything and I loved writing it for you guys!!!

How do you guys think Nae is gonna propose?

Vote, Comment, Share and I'll post the next when you guys show this one enough love hehe

LOVE YALL

Jaymiesmiley love you mean it
thath0emadalynnee smutty enough for ya?
crazzy__88 wassupppp
parkershitposts good to have you back here hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 549 9
Y/n goes to High School for the first time in her life, seeing what its like to be a teenager. She learns that it's not all perfect like the movies s...
97K 3.5K 32
#Unbreak Sequel# (Please read Unbreak first before you read this one.) 10 YEARS LATER . . . . . . βˆ† Contains : -strong language -gxg sex scene βˆ† It's...
345K 11.2K 32
Can I get your permission to lay underneath you? I want to ask how you're doin and mean it. I mean it.
3.5K 186 12
You've been grinding away at Interscope Records for the last two years, dreaming of the day you'd get your shot at working solo with an artist. Final...