T W E N T Y

"Baby wake up, we've got a flight to catch." Renee shook me lightly.

"Mmm no." I groaned, half asleep.

"Excuse me?" Renee questioned. My eyes were closed but I could hear the smirk in her voice, daring me to tell her no again.

My eyes shot open, not wanting to poke the bear.

"Good morning." I mumbled.

"That's what I thought." Renee nodded. She was already out of bed and dressed. "Come on, your mom already made us breakfast."

I went to get up, but my legs gave out on me. "Shit." I groaned.

"Dude." Renee smacked my thigh. "Watch your fucking language."

"My legs hurt." I whined.

"And whose fault is that?" Renee asked.

"Yours actually." I glared.

"Oh right." Renee said with a smirk on her face. "Well too bad!"

"My parents said no sex in the house, Renee." I whispered. "If I hobble out there for breakfast they're gonna know."

"So don't hobble then." Renee giggled with a shrug.

"Dude." I rolled my eyes.

"Parker, I've told you a thousand times not to roll your eyes at me." Renee glared. "It's against the rules, next time you'll be punished for it."

I bit back a laugh as Renee warned me. "Okay." I chuckled.

"I'm serious." Renee insisted.

"I know, I know." I giggled.

"What?" Renee asked, getting annoyed. "What's so funny?"

I giggled. "You're just so soft." I chuckled. "It's so cute when you threaten me."

"Oh, is it?" Renee raised an eyebrow, clearly irritated. She took a step closer to me.

"No." I laughed softly. "It's not cute at all and I'm horrified."

"How come you're still laughing then?" She challenged.

"I'm not." I defended, trying my best to keep a straight face, but slipping up and letting out a giggle.

Renee took another step closer to me until our faces were inches apart, and she was staring down at me intensely. I could tell I had fucked up until my mother's voice came swooping in from across the house to rescue me. "Girls, breakfast! Don't make me come in there!"

I smirked, knowing I was saved.

"You're fucking lucky." Renee shook her head at me. "I'm gonna deal with you later."

My eyes went a little wide and I gulped. "Sorry." I mumbled.

"Cute, soft people accept apologies." Renee said with a threatening smirk on her face. "And that ain't me. Now come on, we have breakfast to eat and a flight to catch."

As I exited the room, I shifted my legs uncomfortably, trying my best to mask the soreness.

"We're going to miss you girls." My mom said sadly. "Will you guys come back and visit again soon?"

"Mmm I don't know, mom." I mumbled.

"Of course we will, Mrs. A." Renee beamed at my mother. "Thank you for having us."

"Renee." My dad said, motioning for her to follow him into the other room.

Renee looked at me confusedly, but I just shrugged. Renee got up anyways, making her way into the living room with my dad.