T W E N T Y - F I V E

Smut warning, you're welcome.

"Good morning Sparky." Renee hummed. I slowly tried to open my eyes, but couldn't force myself to get up.

"Uh-uh." I groaned, turning over in bed. "Later."

"Parker." Renee warned. "You've got ten seconds before I get fiesty."

"No." I groaned.

"7." Renee hummed.

"I'm too tired." I shook my head.

"3." Renee hummed.

"One more hour." I whined.

"Time's up." Renee said. My eyes were still closed, but I could hear the smirk in her voice.

Suddenly, I heard a soft buzz, and then without another warning I felt it, as Renee slipped a vibrator into my panties.

"Renee!" I yelped, jumping at the sudden feeling as my eyes shot open.

"Should've listened baby." Renee said with a smirk.

I went to remove the vibrator, but as I did Renee crawled on top of me, pinning my arms above my head as she removed my shirt.

I began squirming, still trying to wake up as Renee adjusted herself on top of me so that she was straddling me.

Renee giggled as I tried to squirm. "Are you gonna hold still or do I have to get the handcuffs?" She asked. When I didn't answer, Renee piped up again. "Words, princess. I want an answer."

"I can hold still." I nodded, though my body continued to squirm and thrash underneath her.

"Handcuffs it is." Renee smirked, reaching into the drawer of the nightstand next to me, grabbing the metal cuffs, weaving the chain around the bed posts and clasping my wrists.

As soon as my hands were secured to the bed post, Renee connected our lips in a deep kiss.

"Mm." I moaned into her lips. "Fuck."

"Aht Aht Ah." Renee said with a smirk, reaching down and pressing a button on the vibrator, making the power increase and she pushed it further into me. My eyes went wide as Renee smiled knowingly. "No bad words, baby, you know the rules. It can go way higher if you don't listen."

The increased pressure in my legs caused them to tighten up as Renee kissed me again, before moving her lips to my boobs. She used her tongue to swirl circles around my nipples as her fingertips traced over my inner thighs, giving me goosebumps all over my body.

"Mm." I moaned as my skin began crawling and my back started to arch.

Renee moved her lips back up to mine, reconnecting our kiss as she used her hands to pump the vibrator in and out of me.

"Re-" I cut myself off before Renee could punish me for using the wrong name. "Mommy, I'm close." I whined.

"You've got a bit to go, baby, hang in there." Renee said with a smile, moving her tongue around my entire body.

With my back arched up, Renee used her hands to wrap around me and run her fingertips over my back, once again giving me goosebumps. "Please." I begged, feeling my walls getting tighter.

"Almost." Renee smirked. "But not yet."

"Please." I repeated, pleading with her. "I can't hold out much longer."

"Mm you're not supposed to beg baby." Renee said with a smirk as she reached down and once again increased the power of the vibrator once more.

"Shit." I let out at the sudden change in pace.