Kamen Rider Yokaiser vs Union...

By JeymisPeixoto

(A Mini-Series of Megaforce-Verse) A young boy named Kutaro Igawa is the brother of Asagi Igawa and Sakura Ig... More

Kamen Rider Yokaiser Bio
Harem (Updated)
Kamen Rider Dread Bio
Kamen Rider Gotchard Daybreak Bio
Ermac Bio
Kamen Warrior Valvarad/Kamen Rider Valvarad
Kamen Rider Gokaiser Bio
Cybeast Bio
Roze Bio
Prologue: A New Kamen Rider Has Arrived
Kamen Rider Fuga
Antagonists: Mechas
Chapter 1: Demise of Barde Barde/Dreadful Experiments
Chapter 2: Nightmare and Slaughter
Chapter 4: Mysterious Search
Chapter 5: New Allies/Saved by a Sliver
Chapter 6: Worries/More Heroes
Chapter 7: Tensions
Chapter 8: Decision
Chapter 9: Half-Truths
Chapter 10: Decision
Chapter 11: Battle Royale
Chapter 12: Rise of Kamen Rider Valvarad
Chapter 13: Plans for Counterattack
Chapter 14: Crazy Plan Stopped?
Chapter 15: Wedding (Kagerou X Ruan Mei Lemon)/Messages
Chapter 16: Determination
Chapter 17: Funtimes (Lemons)
Chapter 18: From Madness to Regret
Chapter 19: Prelude to Redemption
Chapter 20: Fishing The ''Dragon''
Chapter 21: Ambushed
Chapter 22: Operation Ouroboros (Part 1)
Chapter 23: Operation Ouroboros (Part 2)
Chapter 24: Another Break
Chapter 25: The End of Three Old Satans
Chapter 26: Nomad's Return
Chapter 27: Union's Devious Plan
Chapter 28: One Rose and One Dead Maiden
Chapter 29: Cautious Backup/Mechas Arise
Chapter 30: Issei's Redemption
Chapter 31: The Legendary Gundams/Another Ordinary Day
Chapter 32: Refreshment
Chapter 33: Silence?
Chapter 34: The End of Salem's Inner Circle
Chapter 35: Interrogation
Chapter 36: The Hour of Joy
Kamen Rider Amazon Omega Bio
Chapter 37: Dreadriver's Origins
Chapter 38: An Amazon vs Another Valvarad?
Chapter 39: The Other Valvarad is Revealed
Chapter 40: Explanation For A Time Travel
Chapter 41: There IS Hope
Chapter 42: Fighting in Hell (Part 1)
Chapter 43: Fighting in Hell (Part 2)
Chapter 44: Recovery for a Revelation
Chapter 45: Advice
Kamen Rider Sangou (Ancient) Bio
Chapter 46: Rise of Kamen Rider Sango?
Chapter 47: Amazon Omega Rampage
Chapter 48: Messing With The Timeline
Chapter 49: Battle at Fuuma Village
Chapter 50: Investigation
Chapter 51: Return of Summer Rose
Chapter 52: Encounter with Neo Granzon
Chapter 53: Wrath of Gigist

Chapter 3: Prelude to Vengeance

295 12 1
By JeymisPeixoto

(The Taimanin and the Shinobi kept having the same nightmare with the same warrior, and every time Kutaro asks them about it, they simply try to keep it hidden.)

(One day, Kutaro is seen helping innocent people to escape from Atlas Soldiers while fighting them one by one. Some minutes later, he sees Kagerou standing playing the flute in the place that used to be the headquarters of the Alchemist Federation.)

Kutaro: Hey, are you alright?

Kagerou: (in mind) Great, it's that disgusting hero! I'll make him suffer first!

(Kagerou then stopped playing his flute.)

Kagerou: You must be Kutaro Igawa...

Kutaro: Yeah, that's me. How did you find out?

(Kagerou approaches Kutaro)

Kagerou: A little bird told me about a fellow Kamen Rider who defeated Edwin Black, his lackeys and Barde Barde. This got me quite interested.

Kutaro: Hmm... I see...

Kagerou: (in mind) Perfect, just one more step, and I can finally destroy him!

(Sakura and Asagi come in and recognize Kagerou.)

Asagi: It's him!

Sakura: The guy who appeared in our nightmares. We must save onii-chan.

Kagerou: Too little too late, bitches!

(Kutaro gets confused until Kagerou punches him from behind.)

Kagerou: (glares at Kutaro) And you are just a foolish brat who thinks this world can be saved!

(The other Taimanin come in along side the Shinobi as they recognized Kagerou.)

Yukikaze: Hey, it's you! You're the guy we fought earlier!

(Flashback)

(Kagerou is seen grieving for his students of Alchemy Federations as he holds a jacket he made for his favorite student, Sora. The Taimanin and Shinobi come in.)

Asagi: Excuse me, are you alright?

Kagerou: Leave...

Sakura: Huh?

Kagerou: I said... LEAVE!

(Kagerou's Black Fire ability breaks out, and he merges with Madwheel, becoming Wheel Malgam.)

Wheel Malgam: DIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!

(Wheel Malgam starts attacking like crazy, but the Taimanin and Shinobi managed to stop him, reverting him to normal, but instead of thanking them, he slaps Asagi's hands.)

Kagerou: I don't need your help. And you don't deserve mine either. I don't care if you're protecting innocent people or not. I will... I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!

(Flashback Ends)

(As they are about to fight, the Shinobi get attacked from behind by Ruan Mei.)

Ruan Mei: Alchemy was overshadowed for too long, and now we shall have our vengeance.

(Then Kutaro gets up as the three prepare to transform.)

YOKAISER DRIVER!

VALVARUSHER!

ALCHEMISDRIVER!

GAKIN!

MADWHEEL!

GOKIN!

UNICON! THE SUN!

AS ABOVE, SO BELOW!

Kutaro/Ruan Mei: Henshin!

Kagerou: Tekkou!

DOBUTSU! NINJA! ORIGAMI! KAMEN RIDER YOKAISER!

VALVARUSH! TUNE UP! MADWHEEL!

G-G-G-GOTCHANKO! PROMINENCE HORN! SUNUNICORN!

(They transform into their Kamen Forms.)

Yokaiser: Kamen Rider Yokaiser, sanjo!

Valvarad: Those without virtue shall be vanquished by me. Valvarad!

Majade: I will change with this one word. This name is Kamen Rider Majade!

(They start a high-scale battle as Yokaiser prepares to perform a jutsu.)

Yokaiser: Let's go! Let's go! Let's go! Flame Dragon Bomb!

(Yokaiser launches a flaming bomb, but Majade goes through it without a single scratch, but this was just a distraction as Yokaiser kicks her in the gut, sending her to crash into the wall.)

Valvarad: (worried) Ruan Mei!

(Homura and Yukikaze try to attack Valvarad, who blocks their attacks and kicks them away.)

Valvarad: Annoying whores!

(Valvarad tries to attack Yokaiser, who performs another jutsu.)

Yokaiser: Mud Wall!

(Some mud is formed close to Yokaiser, and then a mud wall rises as Valvarad stabs it, almost hitting Yokaiser.)

Valvarad: (stern) You son of a-

SCANNING CHARGE!

(At the top of the mud wall, Yokaiser jumps off and goes for a rider kick. Majade notices that and shoves Valvarad aside, but before she could dodge, Yokaiser hits her.)

Yokaiser: SEIYA!

(Valvarad gets up and sees an explosion. As the dust settles, Valvarad sees Yokaiser standing over an unconscious Ruan Mei.)

Valvarad: NOOOOOOO!

(Valvarad rushes at Yokaiser, who launches some origami shuriken at him, but he deflects them before punching him two times, and then he kicks Yokaiser away.)

Valvarad: You got lucky this time, but next time, I shall personally send you straight to hell, Kutaro. You and your sluts!

(Valvarad picks Ruan Mei up and jumps away. Unbeknownst to them, Kamen Rider Dread and his minions were watching the entire battle.)

Dread: (sighs) At least, someone shares my ideals about this rotten world. (turns to his minions) Search for All Might's corpse. It might be useful for my next experiment.

Dohnaseek: Understood!

(They go to search for All Might's corpse.)

(Meanwhile, a certain former Red Dragon Emperor and a former project from Union Supreme are seen side by side.)

Issei: Ermac... Thank you for removing that piece from me. Now I am finally free from Rias and her peerage!

Ermac: It's the least I can do for those who seek to destroy Union Supreme! Now come on, we gotta meet up with this Kamen Rider Yokaiser.

(Issei nods in agreement as they go to meet up with Yokaiser, and the screen fades out.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 502 31
(Collab Story) When a young boy named Pablo Emillio escapes from the corrupt Union Academy and their constant bullying and negligence due to the fact...
20.6K 403 25
(Megatron OC X RWBY/MHA/Kuroinu/Taimanin) Xander Jacobson was a student of U. B. A. High (U. A. High + Beacon Academy), who made a few friends during...
51.8K 546 35
Crossover Bullies x Abused and Bullied Male Reader x Kaiju Defenders When Ryu Tanaka the Great Grandson of Tomoyuki Tanaka been bullied by Team RWBY...
10.8K 206 33
When Jiro Serizawa's little brother: Kenji Serizawa is 16 years old and Jiro discovered his little brother been bullied, abused and neglected by Unio...