๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐š๐ข ๐“๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ก๐š๏ฟฝ...

By advikaaroraaa

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐ ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ Nuisance is her middle name Perfection... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ
๐ƒ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
Part:1
1. ๐†๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ž
2. ๐„๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ฒ
3. ๐“๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ซ
4. ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ž
5. ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
6. ๐–๐ข๐ง๐ค
7. ๐†๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 
8. ๐๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ
9. ๐“๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐“๐š๐ญ
10. ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
11. ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‡๐ž๐ซ
12. ๐‚๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ž
13. ๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง
14. ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
15. ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ
16. ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
17. ๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง
18. ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—- ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ž๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
20. THE TEMPTATION
21. My Safe Place
22. THE SANGEET
23. THE WEDDING
24. THE RECEPTION
25. THE GUST OF PAST
26. THE BROKEN HEARTS
27. THE VIDEO CALLS
Part-2
28. THE PORTRAITS
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS
29. THE BEACH
30. THE NEW ARRANGEMENTS
31. THE JEALOUSY
32. THE PAIN
33. THE LUST AND ANGER
34. THE REVELATIONS
35. The First Meet
36. THE FAMILY DINNER
37: THE WARNING
38. THE DESTRUCTION
39. HAPPY NEW YEAR
40- BACK TO INDIA
41. The family kalesh
42. The Chaotic Family
43- The Attack
44- Who Are You?
Important Announcement
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“- ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”- ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•- ๐„๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–- ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐†๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ- ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ž ๐‚๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ- ๐๐š๐›๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐Š๐ข๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ- ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘-๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’- ๐„๐ง๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“- ๐€ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”- ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•- ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž?
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–- ๐‘๐ฎ๐ก
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—- ๐€ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐„๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ. ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž ๐Ÿ

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—- ๐๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ

46.4K 4.8K 691
By advikaaroraaa

Chapter-50 Drives me crazy is now available on ScrollStack. Follow me there to never miss an update.
********************************************

Samaira's POV

Six Months ago

It's been two years since I have been running for my life, away from my home country, my family and my love. I don't want to run away from them but if I don't, I will end up hurting them or maybe even die. So, there was no choice left for me. Right now, I am in Italy, hidden under a fake name. I have made this country my home for the last one and a half years and I have started to find some peace here.

My restless heart always bleeds for him with the hope to see him again, if everything gets back on track. I can't tell him the truth or go back to him, all I can do is wait. Wait for the right time or accept that this is what destiny has written in my share.

Six years ago my life took a drastic turn. Something I never expected in my wildest dreams happened which took away everything from me.

It was just a normal summer day when we were enjoying our high school time. Everyone was excited about Aadya's birthday. So was I and Ariv. The celebration was not much as our school didn't allow fancy birthday celebrations but Abhimaan somehow managed to bring a cake and Ika got the party poppers and stuff. We all cheered and she cut the cake.

Soon, school ended and all of us started departing to our dorm rooms. I was with Ariv, walking together hand in hand, giggling and smiling at his jokes. I was telling him how I feel that Aadya and Abhimaan would make a perfect couple and he was just being grumpy and mad about it.

"Stop it, Maira. I don't like that guy." He spoke, trying to fake glare at me.

"Come on, Riv. He is so sweet around Aadya. Don't you think they would make the perfect grumpy X sunshine couple?" I asked, giggling at his frustration, clearly enjoying it.

"Couple my foot. I will beat the shit out of him if he tries anything on my sister."

"Look at you being all riled up." I laughed and he stared at me adoringly.

"Don't you think you are laughing way too much." He said and started walking towards me. I walked back before my back hit the wall.

"Riv, stop. We are on campus." I pointed at the obvious but he came forward with a smirk on his lips.

"They already know I am yours so I don't care if we are on campus or not." He replied and his lips met mine.

It was a small kiss which we soon broke and smiled at each other. I held his hand in mine and walked towards my dorm. We reached there soon after and he dropped me before going back to his dorm room. I waved him back and walked inside when suddenly something came to my mind. I turned around and left the room but saw Ariv wasn't there anymore. He must have left.

I decided to go back to my room when my eyes fell on two figures, who I figured out to be Aadya and Abhimaan. They were leaving the school campus and going somewhere. I did not want to be a creep or something but something in me urged me to follow them. They walked together to some distance and soon reached a dark alley.

A sense of fear erupted inside of me seeing them alone and moving towards the dark alley. Aadya stopped and asked Abhimaan something, who in turn reassured her and urged her to walk forward. I didn't stop and kept following them because now I am doubtful of his intentions.

None of our steps stopped and soon there was a warehouse in front of my eyes, in front of which both of them stopped. Aadya urged him to leave but he insisted on going inside. I was about to walk further when they entered the warehouse. Before I could move my steps towards them, a feminine shriek came from inside and my eyes widened in horror.

Fuck. What happened?

I ran towards the door but it was locked. My eyes roamed around to see if there was any other entry or not when I heard some voices. I immediately hid behind a barrel and saw three men entering the warehouse, opening the door with a key. This shit is getting scarier. My friend is trapped inside. I have to do something.

I bring out my phone and start to think who to dial when Ariv's name flashes on my contact list. After immediately dialling his number, I wait for the response but it says that the phone is switched off. Fear begins to take over my nerves when I remember that Ansh Bhai is also in Udaipur as of now. I called him and he picked up soon.

After explaining the entire matter and sending him the location, I wait outside the warehouse for him. I could hear some faint noises from inside which sent chills down my spine. About half an hour passes when finally I see his car, followed by two others. My feet ran towards him as I held him close in a hug. He caressed my hair slowly.

"Bhai, Aadya is inside. Save her." That's all which left my mouth before he made his way inside.

He came with two of his men, who seemed to be trained fighters. They started firing which echoed through the area. I hid behind the barrel again and saw three men coming from inside and fighting the two. In no time, those goons were held captive and thrown inside the other car. Both of bhai's men looked at me and signed that they were leaving as there wasn't any more goon there. The car left the area and I was about to come out from behind the barrel when suddenly Abhimaan ran outside the warehouse.

Before I could hide again, he saw me. His glare sharpened and my lungs forgot to breathe.

"You will pay, bitch." He shouted before running away from there.

My mind couldn't work properly when I noticed a half conscious Aadya coming out of the warehouse in Ansh Bhai's arms. I made my way towards them but bhai signed me not to say anything so I kept quiet.

All of us went back to my dorm and I took care of Aadya. Noone was informed about this incident and Abhimaan himself left the school. Till now, he has not been found but he is behind me. He was to kill me, blackmail me, torture me and god knows what else. I have been receiving death threats ever since that day but I ignored it always.

I somehow managed to stay normal and live around my family till two years ago when one day I faced my biggest fear. Some people started following me with guns and knives. I was about to be killed but somehow escaped from there. My family started receiving death threats and little attacks were done on them.

That day I understood, living in my country with my loved ones will only cause them pain. So, here I am two years later, on my own, all by myself, alone.

Sometimes you don't get the privilege to choose a life for yourself and are bound to do what the conditions of nature makes you do. That was exactly the case with me.

I came to Italy one and a half years back and after seven months of struggling, I finally got myself a job. It was a skill based job at Moretti Corporations, Italy's one of the finest companies. They deal in making hotels, resorts, land and real estate stuff. I applied for an interior designer's position and after some interviews and evaluations, I got the job.

Nicolas Enzo Moretti, the CEO of Moretti Corporations, is a man who sees talent and not your background. He personally interviews his staff and selects them for the jobs. When I applied in the company I was so unsure but after I got the job, he made sure of my stay and job protection and privileges. It has been very easy for me since I started working.

In the past two years, there hasn't been a single day when I did not miss Ariv. He has tried everything in his control to find me, contact me or even get close to me, but I always pushed him off. I don't want him to get involved in this mess because of me. A few days back, he almost reached me and somehow got into an accident which injured him. He was unconscious when I took him to the hospital and then left from there before he gained consciousness.

After that day, he didn't come to Italy till now. It's understandable because he couldn't go for his brother's wedding but he had to at least attend the reception party. I am glad he is not here because that just makes things difficult for me.

I shook my head to avoid these thoughts and started to make the designs for the company's new project when suddenly my phone rang. I saw the caller, it was the company's number. With a sigh, I answered the call and put it on speaker.

"Am I talking to Kera Lockwood?" The voice from the other side asked.

"Yes, that would be me." I answered, closing my laptop.

"Miss Kera, you can take a leave for a few days as the project you are given is on hold. Boss has gone to India for a new project. If you are interested, you can call his manager and see if there is something which suits you or not."

"Got it. Anything else you would like me to know?"

"That would be all, Miss."

I ended the call and kept my head down on the table. I won't have anything to for a few days and that will bore the fuck out of me. Argh. I closed my eyes and tried to grab some sleep when my phone rang again.

Who the fuck is this now.

I looked at the screen and saw it was an unknown number. I answered the call and a known voice came from the other side.

"He is dead."

I stood up abruptly from the chair and gasped at the piece of information.

"You mean, Abhimaan is dead?" I asked to be confirmed.

"Yes. That fucker is finally dead." Ansh bhai spoke and tears ran down my cheek.

Tears of relief. Tears of not living anymore in fear. Tears of finally returning back to home. Tears of freedom.

"But h— how?" My shaky voice left my mouth.

"I— he was being taken to prison but he went missing from the police van and then his burnt body was found in a secluded area." He spoke from the other side.

I could sense from his voice that he ain't telling me everything but that was the least of my concerns now. I was finally free and that's all I cared about.

"Thanks for this, bhai."

"I will hang up now. You might want to call someone."

And with that the call ended. I wiped off my tears and called Ariv. After four rings he picked up.

"Hello. Who is this?" His voice healed a part of my heart immediately.

It felt like finally a drop of rain fell on a barren land after ages. I couldn't get words out of my mouth and even my knees felt weak to stand. Sobs left my lips uncontrollably.

"M— Maira?"

I broke down on this side while he fell silent too. It was silence which held us together for some time.

"Maira, baby please say something."

"Riv." I sobbed as his name left my mouth.

"Yes, baby I am here."

"Riv, I am coming back. I am coming to you, baby."

Suddenly, someone shook my shoulders and I came back from my trance. I turned around and saw him standing just beside me, looking at me with a raised brow. I smiled at him and hugged him tightly.

After so long, we finally met. In the past six months, a lot changed for us. We met, he proposed, our families met and things started going good but then Adrian lost his memories of two years and Aadya's state was disturbed, which shook the entire family.

It's not like I am complaining because it wasn't her fault or his fault. But a selfish part of my heart hurts for myself. Everything finally started falling back in place and then suddenly things went downhill. But I don't hold a grudge for anyone. If anything, I am happy to be close to my love, my family is happy that I am back and safe.

Ariv's POV

She held onto me for a moment longer and I felt at peace. The past two years, all in all, have been very hectic for me but these five months hold a different place in the misery. My sister is hurt and my heart bleeds for her. Seeing her hiding her tears behind the fake smile in front of everyone pierces through me.

But the silver lining is, I have my love beside me now. She holds me together and is there to support me in these tough times.

"I love you, Maira." I spoke, caressing her hair softly.

"I love you, Riv." She responded and kissed my lips slowly.

After that, we went downstairs and my eyes fell on my sister and Avyaansh. We made our way towards them.

"So, when will your reports arrive?" I asked Aadya and both of them looked up.

"In the evening." She replied, not trying to stretch the topic.

She has stopped talking unless necessary after that incident, five months back. When the doctor told us she was pregnant, everyone was beyond shocked but we understood and didn't ask her anything. The urge to beat the shit out of that bastard filled my veins that day, even bhai's but our parents stopped us and made us understand it's not his fault.

Which is true but being an elder brother won't allow you to feel it. I didn't say anything that day, I won't say anything now but trust me the day he remembers everything, he is so dead.

The doctor strictly asked her not to make him remember anything from our side. All we do is indirectly make him feel things but anything more than that could trigger him. We have been in contact with his family and they told us how he faints and his condition worsens whenever something triggering happens. He sometimes forgets to take his meds which cause his health to deteriorate further.

That guy would kill himself before I could lay my hand on him.

Avyaansh on the other hand, has been a great help for us. He was in the city for his business trip when he came to meet us and got to know about Aadya's condition. Without any second thought, he agreed to help her during her pregnancy. Aadya was hesitant at first but he promised her that he won't cross any lines and will be just like a friend.

"How do you feel, Aadya?" Samaira asked her.

"I feel fine. Just the usual." She replied with a sigh.

"Did you talk to him?" Hesitation was clear in Maira's voice and it was understandable.

"Hmmm."

"Aadya, you know you should try. You should try to talk to him, like normally. Maybe it will help him get the memories back."

"Yes, if you keep avoiding him, it won't work out. You have to stay strong and make an effort." I added and sat beside my little sister.

"Huh. Talk to him. Make an effort." Aadya chuckled, her voice sad, and straightened up. "I should talk to him? I have a fucking life inside me and I am not prepared to handle it alone. Meanwhile he just forgot our entire existence. Imagine when the baby will be born, what will I tell him? When he asks where his father is or who he is, what will I say? How will I tell the little one that baby you father— your father forgot our existence. Your father does not remember us. He left us alone in this world and does not even have a clue about us. How will I tell my baby that? And even if I try to talk to him, what is the guarantee he will remember everything? What if he gets another of his attacks and faint or what if his condition worsens? What will I do then?" She screamed as the sobs left her mouth.

I couldn't control the pain in my heart after hearing her. Maira hugged her and consoled her. Words fell less to describe the pain I was feeling, I couldn't imagine what she must be going through.

********************************************
Rootha kyun, mujhse khafa na hona itna tu
Saansein bhi tere bina main na lun
Jaane kyun bewajah
O ho, rehne de
Teri mohabbaton mein rehne de
Tere khawabon mein mujhe behne de.

Follow me on instagram and ScrollStack to neve miss any updates 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 10.7K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
26K 1K 41
๐€๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...
5M 94.7K 46
"๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’”๐’–๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š..." | | MATURE CONTENT 18+ | | ''You want to test mะต Grace?'' he mumbled, moving dangerously close to m...
443K 27.7K 44
"๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐Œ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...