It's fine, it's just life

By Hellotherebooks

Lilly Russo, a 15 year old girl. Her life, she hates it. Her mom and stepdad abuses her and makes her life mi... More

One
Two
Three
Question
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen

Fivtheen

121 3 2
By Hellotherebooks

Ryan's pov

I fucked up. I must have, hard too. I think and think, what did I do for Lilly to not talk to us, to me, for a whole damn month?

Nothing comes up so I think and think.

Is she mad at me?

Did I make her feel uncomfortable?

Did I make her mad?

Did I say something?

Sighing, I open my mouth slightly putting the white burning cigarette in-between my lips. Taking a puff my body instantly relaxes, disconnecting the cigarette to my mouth I blow out as smoke dances in the air.

"Maybe she's busy." I thought out loud.

"Too busy to even tell us that she's busy." I added.

Sighing I look, I'm sitting on the edge of the building.

'its beautiful.' I thought.

Looking down at my shoes I huff out as my shoe laces are untied. Again.

Ding.

I look to see my phone, a text notification.

Bella

B: HEYYYYY, wanna come to a party? Theirs food😩

R: food? Hell YEAAAA

B: ********* the address.

R: thanks!

I put my phone back away in my pocket sighing.

Getting my things and making sure I have them I leave.

/ / /

Pulling up I park and get out.

'Any time you hit me, I was never not there
I don't wanna fight, I wanna take you to Chanel ('nel)
Can I tell you something? I just hope you never tell (yeah)
I said you were a dub, I meant to say you were a ten...'

Stepping into the house my nostrils are filled with the smell of perfume cologne mixed, and beer and weed.

"Ryan, my man!" I hear a voice called, Derek.

"Derek." I greet him as he hugs me.

"So you looking for anything, girl? Or I could hook you some up with drugs, I'll give you a discount." Derek said, grinning.

"No need." I said.

"No girl? You never hooked up with a girl and you've got a quite a face." Derek says.

"I have a girl." I said as his eyes widen with shocked.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yea." I lie.

He hums. "Well I'll go, have fun." He says and I nod as he leaves.

"Ryan!" I hear a voice who belongs to Axel.

"Hi." I said walking towards him.

"Bro, the foods good." He says stuffing his mouth with a hamburger.

I frown.

"Come on don't frown dude. I'm sure Lilly's busy you know?" He says, I nod.

"How about this, later today we can all go to her house." He says as my eyes lit up, I nod smiling.

Axel chulckes.

/ / /

Arriving at the house I sigh. Belle, Ryan Luca and Jake, Axel are with me.

I knock on the front door.

"You know, this isn't like a house. More like a mansion." Luca says snacking on chips.

"You've just processed that?" Jake asked looking at Luca.

Before Luca could speak the door openes.

Jason opens the door, a smile on his face.

"Ah, it's nice to see you guys again." He says smiling.

His eyes widen. "Oh please come in, sorry about my manners." He says chuckling. He steps aside opening the door more as we thank him and walk in.

We all follow Jason in the living room and sit down.

"Um, we were just worried about Lilly. She hasn't came to school nor have we saw her in a month." Bella explained Jason nods.

"Well Lilly's with her father, he's been good in prison so they let him out for a month but he is being watched. Even though he did bad things, Lilly still wanted to see him." Jason said sighing.

"She's always been a daddy's girl." A female voice added. We look to see a woman - Lilly's mother, but they don't look nothing alike.

"I'm Mariah, Lilly's mother." She introduced herself.

"I'm Bella."

"Luca."

"Ryan." I said.

"Axel."

"Jake."

"Well it's nice to meet you." She said as we nod.

"Well, we will leave." Bella said, Jason and Mariah nods.

Quickly getting up we leave.

"See she's been busy, nothing to worry about." Jake says as I nod.

Lilly's pov

"Dad?" I said.

Dad is big for a man. He's 6'4 tall. He's buffed and got ink all over him. His arms neck, legs and probably his stomach and back.

"Yes, princess?" Dad said.

"When are you going to get out of prison?" I ask him as I hug my new teddy bear, its Hello Kitty though! Dad got me her.

He smiles. "Soon, soon princess." He said as I smile widely.

"Will I be able to live with you?" I asked smiling ear to ear.

"I'm sure." He says as I giggle happily.

"Now, do you have a boyfriend?" He questions me as my eyes widen.

He chuckles at my reaction. "You're pretty, inoccent girl." He said as I blushed.

"Mhmm, no. But theirs this boy and he very nice to me." I said smiling widely.

"What's his name?" Dad said as he lays on the bed, on his stomach. The police officers eyes on him, watching his every move.

"Ryan." I said giggling.

"I have other friends too!" I shout smiling.

"Tell me more, about your friends." He said.

"Theirs Bella, she was the first to come up to me. She's very nice, outstanding, speaks out her mind. Then there's Luca, his funny and loves food, he's also very nice. Then Jake, he loves food too but he doesn't talk much, Axel too he doesn't talk much too but they are very protective. Ryan too, he's nice sweet and caring, he has a little sister, Josie. She's so cute! I let her take care of Rose." I explained smiling.

"Uh, tell me more about this boy, Ryan." Dad said.

"Well he's tall, he is buffed too but not like you. Mhmmm, he's very nice, he sometimes gets into fights but only because people are being mean to us, he always wins though." I said as dad nodded.

I grab my water and unscrew the cap.

I then take a sip.

"Do you like Ryan?"

The water once in my mouth is not on the floor, no no no. It's on dad.

I smile sheepishly.

Another chapter, I am dearly sorry about the late late late update. But here you guys go.

Counted words: 1052

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Unravelling By wee_me

General Fiction

453K 15K 63
Lily is happy with her life. She has a unique family that she can rely on as well as four great friends who support her - and vice versa. She doesn't...
164K 2K 62
This is the story of Rosie Harper, a 17 year old who's moved to a new town with her family. She's a shy, nerdy girl with no experience with boys. How...
1M 27.3K 77
What happens when Lily Knight an innocent, shy girl, 16 yrs old abused throughout her life met with her brothers who lost her when she was just 4. B...
485K 13.7K 101
#1 in the series || "Are you going to leave?" I asked, looking up into his eyes. "Never." He said, a tired smile spread across his face. "Don't make...