The Love Diary

Oleh Just_abit_Bookish

This year I'm choosing to love. Myself. Life. Someone new. Come along on the ride... Lebih Banyak

Monday 1st January
Tuesday 2nd January
Wednesday 3rd January
Thursday 4th January
Friday 5th January
Saturday 6th January
Sunday 7th January
Monday 8th January
Tuesday 9th January
Wednesday 10th January
Thursday 11th January
Friday 12th January
Saturday 13th January
Sunday 14th January
Monday 15th January
Tuesday 16th January
Wednesday 17th January
Thursday 18th January
Friday 19th January
Saturday 20th January
Sunday 21st January
Monday 22nd January
Tuesday 23rd January
Wednesday 24th January
Thursday 25th January
Friday 26th January
Saturday 27th January
Sunday 28th January
Monday 29th January
Tuesday 30th January
Wednesday 31st January
Thursday 1st February
Friday 2nd January
Saturday 3rd February
Sunday 4th February
Monday 5th February
Tuesday 6th February
Wednesday 7th February
Thursday 8th February
Friday 9th February
Saturday 10th February
Sunday 11th February
Monday 12th February
Tuesday 13th February
Wednesday 14th February
Thursday 15th February
Friday 16th February
Saturday 17th February
Sunday 18th February
Monday 19th February
Tuesday 20th February
Wednesday 21st February
Thursday 22nd February
Friday 23rd February
Saturday 24th February
Sunday 25th February
Monday 26th February
Tuesday 27th February
Wednesday 28th February
Thursday 29th February
Friday 1st March
Saturday 2nd March
Sunday 3rd March
Monday 4th March
Tuesday 5th March
Thursday 7th March
Friday 8th March
Saturday 9th March
Sunday 10th March
Monday 11th March
Tuesday 12th March
Wednesday 13th March
Thursday 14th March
Friday 15th March
Saturday 16th March
Sunday 17th March
Monday 18th March
Tuesday 19th March
Wednesday 20th March
Thursday 21st March
Friday 22nd March
Saturday 23rd March
Sunday 24th March
Monday 25th March
Tuesday 26th March
Wednesday 27th March
Thursday 28th March
Friday 29th March

Wednesday 6th March

0 0 0
Oleh Just_abit_Bookish

I was so nervous all morning, getting the lady minute prep in for a big meeting I was running.  

I'm ok at public speaking, but I'm always nervous as hell beforehand. And I get the hiccups. If I'm really really nervous I start hiccuping.

Such an annoying tick for public speaking.

But it went well. 

I got back to my desk and heaved a huge sigh of relief. 

“You smashed it Al!” Liz said as she sat down at her desk.

“Thank you… do you think George asked about the history just to be awkward? I'm sure he knew about it.” I asked.

“Yes absolutely! Didn't he run the historic case?” I nodded and turned back to the pile I had just dumped on my desk. I'd got some old reports and documents out for reference so I spent the rest of the afternoon putting them away properly.

I got home and greeted the boys and we headed out to enjoy the strong sunshine that had appeared this afternoon. 

As we walked back from the park we found Charles and Percy walking towards us. 

“Hello Charles. Percy.” 

“Hello love. Duke. Chester.” As Charles said each of our names he tipped his hat. A proper old fashioned gentleman.

“How are you Charles?” I asked.

“I'm doing well, thank you. How are you? How was your meeting?” 

“Good thanks. And it went very well. Thankfully.” 

“I'm glad it went well. I don't suppose I could bother you could I? I have a letter from the council and I would like help getting online to complete the petition.” His voice was frustrated.

“Yeah of course Charles. Do you want to knock when you're back with Percy and I'll pop over?” 

Duke had started to pull on the lead and when I looked there was a squirrel sitting in the grass to the right of us. Just out of his reach. 

We got in and I fed the boys, planning on giving them their treat when I nip over to Charles'. I did a few little jobs and then popped the TV on for some background noise while I scrolled. 

It was only a few minutes later Charles knocked and I headed over with him and little Percy. 

Charles made me a cup of tea and we sat down and figured out his letter and I got the website up on his ancient laptop.

“Did you want to stay for dinner?” He asked me from the kitchen while I was loading up the right page on the website.

“Oh Charles thank you, I don't want to be a bother though.” I replied.

“Oh it's no bother, they didn't have the individual pie I normally get so I got a family one. I can't eat it all.” He was showing me the pie box from the doorway.

“Ok, thank you I would love to!” I managed to get the website loaded and while Charles filled in his information, I mashed the potatoes for him and pulled the pie out the oven when I thought I smelled burning. Only a little bit of the back of the crust was black.

Charles put the laptop away and we ate dinner, chatting about our weeks. He has a really good memory and always brings up things I've mentioned to him before.

I told him about Callum and when I mentioned how the dogs had reacted the other day he put his fork down and looked at me.

“I'd be careful if I was you! Dogs know the best.” He kept looking at me until I verbally agreed and then he went back to his dinner.

I left Charles and was greeted enthusiastically by the boys. I gave them their cube of cheese each from Charles and I decided to do some yoga, before hopping into the shower to then sit in bed and read.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

347 0 28
"because if you could love someone, and keep loving them, without being loved back... Then that love has to be real." Hey guys, I'm Kayla. What you'...
2.1K 429 25
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭
504 68 19
It feels like we are in hell when we are all alone.. When we leave our bestfreinds and start for a new life... When everything seems to be new.... Al...
12K 3K 164
I'm Raneem this my journey and how it begins. Everyone has been through something but mine was the most difficult trip 😭💔😭 Love you all 😘🐝🌈 (...