Return to Me 「 Lookism x M!Re...

By Pearl4110

M/n, a victim of bullying who took his own life, got a chance to be reborn as Vasilyev Konstantin, a Russian... More

Vol 1. Rewritten
Vol 1. Settling in
Vol 1. Invisible
Vol 1. Aftermath (1)
Vol 1. Aftermath (2)
Vol 1. Streaming (1)
Vol 1. Streaming (2)
Vol 1. Streaming (3)
Vol 1. Festival (1)
Vol 1. Festival (2)
Vol 1. Friend
Extra
Vol 1. Reconcile (1)
Vol 1. Reconcile (2)
Vol 1. Family (1)
Vol 1. Forbode (1)
Vol 1. Forbode (2)
Vol 2. Monster (1)
Vol 2. Monster (2)
Extra
Vol 2. Recovering (1)
Vol 2. Recovering (2)
Vol 2. Creep (1)
Vol 2. Creep (2)
Vol 2. Chicken fight (1)
Vol 2. Chicken fight (2)
Vol 2. Gangbuk (2)
Vol 2. Gangbuk (3)
Vol 2. Gangbuk (4)
Extra
Hiatus announcement
Extra
Vol 3. Mixed Signals (1)
Vol 3. Mixed Signals (2)
Vol 3. Contortionist (1)
Vol 3. Workers (1)
Vol 3. Workers (2)
Vol 3. Workers (3)
Vol 3. Workers (4)
Vol 3. Ambiguity (1)
Vol 3. Concern (1)
Vol 3. Concern (2)
Vol 3. Bombardment (1)
Vol 3. Bombardment (2)
Vol 3.Bombardment (3)
Vol 3. The truth (1)
Extra
Vol 3. The truth (2)
Vol 3. Negotiation (1)
Vol 3. Soap Opera (1)
Vol 3. Soap Opera (2)
Vol 3. Books (1)

Vol. 2 Gangbuk (1)

1.1K 81 2
By Pearl4110

"Are you sure you want to drop out? It's just... It's a shame."

The teacher hesitated, trying his best to convince you to stay.

"I'm sorry teacher."

You said, shaking your head.

You've already made your decision.

You won't go anywhere near the people you care about, ever again. You will only focus on preventing incidents, and disappear afterwards.

Why?

You didn't want to risk it.

Having Vasilyev take control of your body and injuring the people dear to you.

You would have some closure if someone stronger than Vasilyev could put him in his place, but Vasilyev was almost invincible.

And you doubt Ilya would want to be with you 24/7 just to prevent Vasilyev.

You also realised that surprisingly, Vasilyev's memories often returned to you right after Vasilyev leaves your body. And those memories were mostly about fighting techniques.

Though it takes you about a week to actually recall what he did when you were unconscious.

As you walked out of the school, you took one final look at it.

You'd miss it.

Your memories, with Mira, Eli, Daniel, Zoe.. All of them.

You thought about it, hard.

It would've been good if the only keyword for Vasilyev was 'scolded'. But it seems not, as you recalled that the orb had said there were multiple keywords.

From this point on, you won't ever meet with them as friends from school ever again.

You sighed, continuing to walk with a saddened look on your face before bumping into someone.

Ah. This smell.

You could feel your tears welling up already.

It would've been nice if it was Zack or something, but of all people, it was Eli.

The one you'd missed the most after you left.

You felt a tinge of guilt rush over you, remembering the bouquet of flowers you were holding when you came back to consciousness the day Vasilyev had beaten Logan.

It was from Eli. The letter inside it, wishing you a peaceful recovery.

You didn't know what the hell happened between Eli and Vasilyev for that bouquet to enter your hands, so you were actually worried about Eli.

Panicking, you quickly checked up on his face as he had an unreadable expression.

You scanned him up and down, looking for any bruises in him.

Though you were surprised to see that he wasn't injured in anyway.

You sighed in relief. Thank god.

But, you were weirded out.

Vasilyev left him alone and just casually accepted the bouquet? You couldn't imagine it.

"... Thank god you're fine.."

You offered Eli a smile, but Eli just stared with a nonchalant expression.

"..Huh."

Eli scoffed, before walking past you.

Leaving you a bit bewildered.

What just happened?

Was Eli mad at you?

But..

You wanted to atleast, hug him. One last time. Before you left.

"Eli."

You ran towards the guy, grabbing him by his arm.

But to your surprise, he immediately pushed you away. Narrowing his eyes as he sighed.

"Can you not do this right now? M/n."

He had an unfriendly expression. He glared at you as he pressed his head, before leaving again.

Huh.

So Vasilyev did do something after all, judging by how he reacted.

...

You just stood there, a chuckle emerging from you.

Well.

It's for the best.

It would have been bothersome. If he decided to stay by your side and got hurt.

Drip

But what was this..?

Why were you crying?

"Hah..Haha..."

You sniffled, wiping the tears that came out of your eyes uncontrollably. Perhaps, not being able to see Eli again.. And him resenting you made you even more hurt than you thought.

Who would've thought? The side character you got close to just because you were bored. Who knew you'd have grown this attached?

It's laughable.

You suddenly flinched as you heard footsteps.

"M/n.?..Are you-"

It was Daniel, with a concerned look on his face.

What happened? Why were you outside of the campus early in the morning, and crying at that?

".... Darn it."

He hurriedly rushed over to you as you continued to sniffle, cursing yourself for being a crybaby.

You came early in the morning just so you could avoid your friends and leave quickly, but despite that you still met the most important people.

And to top it all off, you were crying.

And Daniel always happens to catch you in these moments.

A blush formed on your face, before you ran out of there as fast as possible.

It's pathetic. You were being pathetic, crying just because Eli was treating you coldly. You just went ahead and made it a given that Eli was kind at all times, so it really shocked you. More than you thought.

Maybe. Maybe you thought Eli would have at least heard you out or something.

.

.

.

You ran and ran. And by the time you stopped, the sun was already setting. And you literally didn't know where the hell you were.

In the first place, how come you never got tired when running for hours on end?

You looked at your body again, your breathing still perfectly normal.

Wow.

You couldn't believe it.

You ran for as fast as you could for hours, and you weren't even tired at the least?

Normally, you'd be amazed. But now, knowing what Vasilyev really was capable of scared you.

"... Fuck. Creepy bastard.. Why can't you just be normal?"

Honestly. You knew that having a strong body as well as power, you could change the lookism verse.

But what if, you ended up killing someone instead?

You didn't know how to control your strength.

It was evident from how almost everyone who fought you ended up bleeding.

The day of the festival, what if you had ended up fighting Eli?

Shivers ran through your spine.

Is it really okay... For you to interfere?

You chuckled.

The clouds suddenly poured, and the sky was now muddy.

It might just be the weather. For sure.

But only one character in lookism could turn the skies like this, just with his presence.

You sighed, gently rubbing your temple as you looked at the direction of the footsteps approaching you.

What a bad day.

You lost your comfort.
You lost your friends.

Now you got wet just because of one bastard?

Wait. Let me rephrase it.

On top of that. It was raining amidst all of this.

"You're here? Gun?"

You said sheepishly.

Fuck life.

Gun carried an umbrella and was in his suit, a chuckle emerging from him as he scanned your pathetic state.

"You could've called me if you had nowhere to go y'know? I even gave you my number."

You'd suspected it, but it seems like Charles Choi was keeping an eye on you from.. Probably the day you beat up Gun.

You scrunched your eyebrows, a mocking grin painted at your face.

"Ah that? I tore it into about.. Thirty pieces."

You sighed. You didn't want to deal with Gun right now.

Seriously. This was the worse day.

"You can't go back to your own house because of Daniel Park. Am I right?"

"Wow. You've been watching me? Stalker."

You raised an eyebrow. Where was this going? And why did Gun choose to approach you now?

Ah.

You got it.

To mock you, and then fight you again like the masochist he was.

Gun approached you, with a serious look on his face.

"Look. I don't wanna fight right now-"

"Come with me."

Gun said, taking you under the shade of his umbrella.

You raised an eyebrow.

What the hell did he just ask?

"Excuse me what."

"If you come with me, we will provide you with everything you desire. Money? Fame? Glory? Almost everything in this world will be in your hands."

He explained, as you deadpanned.

Does he really not know who he was saying this to? Is he really offering this to Vasilyev right now?

You sighed, patting Gun on the shoulder. He looked like a grown up in the manwha, but now that you've looked at him you could definitely tell he was still around his teens. Maybe nineteen?

Your past life and this life combined, you were already past your twenties. Meaning you were older.

"Sorry kiddo but you're barking up the wrong tree here." You said.

Gun looked as if he expected your reaction, and shook his head.

"You really don't want to? Is it women that you like? In that case-"

Gun stiffened, stopping his speech as you suddenly gripped on his shoulder. Hard.

"Fuck off while I'm telling you nicely yeah?"

"Who knows? Charles Choi might see your beheaded head in his doorstep tomorrow if you don't stop your yapping."

You glared at him, a smile still on your face as Gun just stared at you, a bit surprised that you knew Charles Choi.

But then again, your records were suspiciously clean and protected by the government. So you definitely weren't an ordinary person.

And, what's more was that Choi told him to be careful around you.

"You sure?"

"Get out."

He sighed. Finally giving up and returning to his car.

"Oh wait. Where are we Gun?"

You asked.

"Gangbuk."

He drove away with an unbothered expression. And from the looks of it, it seems Charles Choi sent him because they couldn't find anything on your background even after some digging.

So they tried to observe you to figure out who you were.

Well. Not a chance.

You sighed as you looked around the area.

It was already dark, the rain wasn't stopping and you were completely drenched.

But thank god. You were in Gangbuk.

Because that meant, your plans of making a name for yourself might just work.

You glanced over at the alleyway, surprised to see a group of thugs with the God Dog hoodie on them, smoking and chatting away.

How surprising.

Your plan was progressing faster than you thought.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 204 16
A book of one-shots for your favorite Lookism boys ❤️ Taking requests--Im sure you favorite male character will be here and if they aren't request th...
8.2K 480 7
VARIOUS LOOKISM X READER PREVIOSLY KNOWN AS OLDER REWRITING Every story has an ending but will she? Those around Y/N loved her to no end, but Y/N ign...
31.4K 1.4K 37
Have you ever wonder if your world is a fictional story? What will you do if such information lands on your hand? What will happen if a boy named Min...
89.6K 5.1K 21
"I could eat that girl for lunch; she dances on my tongue, tastes like she might be the one..." It's said that those who are loved attract more lov...