ʜɪꜱ ɴᴏᴏʀ (ʙᴏᴏᴋ #1)

By littlebluez

~Book #1 of The ᴇᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Series - His Noor~ After Shifa's first toxic relationship in high school, She just lo... More

~Introduction~
Prologue ♡
1. ʜᴇʀ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱᴍᴀᴛᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇꜱ ʜɪᴍ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇꜱ ʜɪᴍ
2. ᴀ ʙᴏʏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
3. ʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴇᴋꜱ ᴜᴘ ᴀᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ
4. ʜɪᴍ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
5. ꜱʜɪꜰᴀ'ꜱ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ'ꜱ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ
6. ꜱʜɪꜰᴀ & ʜᴇʀ ꜰᴀᴍ
7. ᴛʀɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ
8. ꜱʜᴀʜɪᴅ'ꜱ ᴀʙʀᴜᴘᴛ ᴅᴇᴘᴀʀᴛᴜʀᴇ
9. ᴄʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ
10. ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ
11. ᴜɴɪ ɢᴇᴛ-ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ
12. ʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
13. ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʜᴇʀ
14. ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ
15. ꜱʜɪᴋ ꜱʜᴀᴋ ꜱʜᴏᴋ
16. ᴀ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ʙᴏᴜQᴜᴇᴛ
17. ᴜɴᴛʀᴀᴄᴇᴀʙʟᴇ
18. ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇ
19. ꜱʜᴇ ᴍɪꜱꜱᴇꜱ ᴍᴇ
21. ᴅᴜᴀ- ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
22. ɢʟɪᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ʜᴏᴘᴇ
23. ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴍɪɴɢ
24. ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡ
25. ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱ
26. ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ
27. ᴅᴇᴛᴇꜱᴛ & ᴀᴅᴏʀᴇ
28. ʀᴇʜᴀɴ'ꜱ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ
29. ʜᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ
30. ᴀʙꜱᴇɴꜱᴇ
31. ᴅᴇꜱᴛɪɴʏ ᴏʀ ᴄᴏɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ
32. ꜰɪ ᴅᴜɴʏᴀ ᴡᴀʟ ᴀᴋʜɪʀᴀ
33. ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ
34. ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ
35. ᴜɴꜰᴏʟᴅ
36. ɪꜱʜᴀɴ'ꜱ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ
37. ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴀɴ
38. ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴇꜰ
39. ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
40. ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇᴅ
41. ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀꜱᴇ
42. ᴘᴜꜱʜ-ᴜᴘ
43. ʜᴜʙʙʏ
44. ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴇᴇ
45. ᴍɪʀʀᴏʀ
46. ʙʀᴇᴀᴋꜰᴀꜱᴛ
47. ꜱᴛᴀʀʀʏ ᴄᴇɪʟɪɴɢꜱ
48. ᴍᴏꜱQᴜɪᴛᴏ ʙɪᴛᴇꜱ
49. ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴡɪꜱᴛ
50. ʜɪꜱ ɴᴏᴏʀ

20. ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴜᴅᴅʏ

279 19 8
By littlebluez

SHIFA SALEEM

The door flings open as i greet my next client who have been booked for my therapy session. A complete silent when my eyes met his. It was Shahid, unaware of what i was seeing or hallucinating, i questioned myself whether what i was seeing was right or wrong.

"Assalamualaikum" He greets before taking a seat infront of me. I greet back "Walaikumussalam..". From hearing his deep voice, i knew i wasn't daydreaming and snap from my thoughts.

"Pretty shocked, isn't it?" He states leaning against his chair as i catch my breath. I'm not sure why this man seemed so freaking cool just now. "Long time no see" i reply.

"Long time no see? well i see you-" He murmurs something under his breath, and eventually we begin our therapy session.

"Haha i didn't know it was you." I say as he says, he recently realized it was me. I was  embarassed that i texted him, of all people, about how to attend the online session. Thinking about that, makes me super embarassed.

Also the fact that i did not conduct a thorough background check on this client. This so-called high ranking client. Ugh, it makes me feel stupid. I was simply careless just like other says.

I did go through his document the first time he signed in for my session, since the pic wasn't in the document, I completely ignored thinking it might be just some random Shahid.

SHAHID SAIF

"Long time no see" She says, making me laugh from inside. "Long time no see? well i see you everyday" I mutter in a low whisper so she doesn't hear. "What?" She inquires unaware of what I've just said.  "Nothing, so about the disorder...." And we talk about my disorder further.

I bid her farewell, as she wish me back. She was not the Shifa i knew from before. She has completely changed. I assumed she still hated me for being an attention seeker.

According to the rumors, she disliked me because I sought attention. Only if she knew that,  i didn't want other people's attention, but only hers.

A bodyguard approached me the moment i step out of her office. Handing me a flower bouquet that i gave him to keep safe until i finish my therapy session.

I hand over the flower bouquet to the main receptionist, who appeared to be a different person that i met before.

I'm glad that i could meet her face-to-face without any concerns. Just you wait Princess, I'm coming after you, oops- but first i need to know her parents so i can meet with them. And even before all these, i gotta know if she is single or if any guy's got an eye on my Princess.

SHIFA SALEEM

"Bye" i greet my colleagues as i make my way to the ground floor, the receptionist approaches me with a bouquet of flowers.

This time, it was a pretty cool simple flower. I liked the smell and I looked for any notes, but found none. I searched inside the bouquet, *sigh* realizing there was no notes left this time.

"Did my stalker forget it?" Whatever, it's none of my business. I walk towards where my car is parked and pull over at nahima's office. I greet her and tanisha joins us.

They both work in the same building and for the same company. I spill about how the arrogant client i had during online session were Shahid and also informed about my stalker's simple flower with no notes.

My phone vibrated receiving a text message from him at the right moment.

He: Didn't like my simple flower Princess?

Me: Ayy no problem dear stalker, I liked it. don't stress over it and stop stalking me, You freaking Asshole.

He: Freaking Asshole? Wanna find out yourself if it's true?

Me: Just get lost.

He: I thought you were sad because i was silent for the past few days and now trying hard to get Princess?

Me: Ermm, that's none of your freaking business!!

He: Why is it none of my business, when my Princess crave for my flowers. I know my Princess does like it.

Me: Whatever, You Creep.

He: Don't tell me you'r already taken Princess?

Me: Well what if I'm taken and tell you to stop doing this?

He: I wouldn't mind. I just need a proof that your taken and i will stop.

Me: Haha, just you wait Asshole.

He: Just for your info, even if your taken I'm pretty sure u ain't married so it's not a big deal for me to get rid of your-so-called bf or fiance  from your life.

Me: WTF, well you will end up in jail Haha.

He: Aww, my Princess don't have to worry, I ain't gonna kill him. Remember i told you this is gonna be halal cat and mouse version?

Me: Ahh almost forgot ur still the creep asshole without a brain.

He: Aww that hurt my pride princess, since it's you i'll let it slide.

Me: Haha Thankyou for your generosity, u creep.

He: Don't mention it, my babygirl. I will do anything  for you. Just you wait.

The text message ended that way with the help of my friends. I wanted to show him just any picture of my brother without a face, telling i'm already taken but i don't have any pic without their face.

I have to persuade shuhaib by any means to take a picture holding hands and send it to this creep. I considered Pinterest, but it's unlikely to be effective. Anyone can easily figure it out if it's from Pinterest.

SHAHID SAIF

She really has the audacity to challenge me, Huh. Well, we'll see. I was in my Porsche, watching her walk up to her car with the flower without any curiosity.

She searched inside the bouquet for the notes, which made me wonder, if she cared about my notes!. Well it's confirmed seeing her sighing when she realizes there were no notes.

After that i followed her car, and she parked in another business building. I texted her, but she is playing hard to get. But i know deep down she craves for my attention.

I drove back to my office when she didn't leave the building. Well what if it's related to her business. I respect her privacy.

^-^-^-^

"What's gotten into you?" Ishan asks from the back seat of my Mustang Shelby GT500. "My mom wanted to gift this car to my little sister when she turns 18,  Ammi told dad which i happened to hear." I said it in a whisper, almost to make him hear. I bought this one to fulfill her dream, but little sister was nowhere to be found--even though other's believe she really has passed away.

"It's okay, mahn; I'm almost done getting into their documents. There is a hope that we'll be able to get my hands into their document and determine if she is really dead or not just like you assume it to be."

He consoles me as i drive, I slow down after hearing a guy in Royal Enfield signaling us to talk about something. The guy on the motorbike pacing my car, I open the window.

"Da da Ith polethe vandi nee odichina da, Vaa thorann parayada. Eda ninnoda choyichath, eda!"
Man did you drive a vehicle like this, Yo open your mouth and tell. Bruh i asked you, Bruhh!. That guy yells at us sounding mockingly.

"Avane onn odich videda, ella vandi odikkne nammaloda avante oru chodyam!".
Mahn, just ignore and pass his vehicle, he is asking us when we drive and know most of the vehicle!. Ishan says as i chuckle and divert the guy.

The next moment i see that weird guy falling off his motorbike. "Dey, vandi odichappo enthayn ahangaram, ippo enthaayi" 
Yo, what was your attitude while driving, and now what happened. Ishan snalrs at him as the tries to get up after falling.

He whimpers, dust all over his clothes, as the guy falls off his motorcycle. "Eda koppammare, ninnodokke enthra vattam njn choych  ithpolthe vandi odichino enn. Eda ithinte break evdeyenn ariyan venditta choychath, Ya Rabbe"
Yo idiots, how many times have i asked you guys, if you've ever travelled on this kind of bike. Mahn, i asked because i wanted to know where the brake was in this vehicle, Oh God.

Ishan burst out laughing as i joined him, while the guy continued to groan from falling. That was kinda funny though.

"Inganethe vandi odichina choykkne pakaram, nink just choychudayrno edeya brake enn."
You could've simply asked where the brake was instead of asking if we drove this type of vehicle. I say to him, as Ishan continues to laugh almost out of breath.

The guy was still groaning as Ishan's laughter finally dies down and he joins in our conversation. "So what's ya name buddy?" Ishan inquires, as he respond with; "Arif, and you guys?."

"I'm Shahid and this laughing stock is Ishan." I state earning a chuckle from Arif and continue our conversation. After that he discussed about my Mustang, he is the same species as us.

He is a crazy car guy just like me as well as a biker guy like Ishan. But he was riding the bike for the first time, which is how he ended up falling from bike and meeting us.

~Hope you guys had fun reading this, support me by voting. Love ya~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

978 145 17
"two souls who never believed in love, fall in love with each other with alot of consequences." Ayzal khan a sweet yet dangerous 22 years old girl.li...
1.1M 28.8K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
2.2K 57 16
Hands filled with others bloods, thats what their lives were about. One saves people, and other kills. What will happen if they both meet? the killer...
93.4K 2.5K 22
⚠️THERE WILL BE NO SMUTT IN THIS STORY!⚠️ ⚠️20 CHAPTER STORY!⚠️ Steve always thought he lost his wife the same time he lost his friend Bucky but that...