The sacred of ~FLAMES

By bookishsona

~1st book in the FLAMES SERIES ♡The sacred of ~FLAMES♡ Their stars were aligned together, but fate made them... More

❥BHARGAVI❥
❥OMKAR❥
१•
२•
३•
४•
५•
६•
७•
८•
९•
१०•

⁠♡AUTHOR'S NOTE♡

202 11 0
By bookishsona

Heyyyoooo lovely people!!!!!!!!
So as you all know this is my first time writing a historical fiction and I'm so excited to start this journey. Hope you all will like the story and support.
Lobeeee youuu all💗💗💗🌷🌷

✧⁠*⁠。✧⁠*⁠。✧⁠*⁠。✧⁠*⁠。✧⁠*⁠。✧⁠*⁠。✧⁠*⁠。

This is a work of total fiction any resemblance with reality is a total coincidental. The author doesn't support any hate ,crime, bullying and religious biasness or anything that hamper the prime rule of humanity.

No parts or complete book can be taken and copied without prior permission.
NO TRANSLATION ALLOWED

Any kind of stealing of my work will not be tolerated whether it's a plot , scenes , dialogue , storyline or anything.

© COPYRIGHT 2024
®ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

*Any kind of hate and non sense comments will not be tolerated if you don't like anything you can stop reading but bullying and hate speech is not acceptable*

*The book contains mature content if you have problems than please leave it and stop reading.*

Please do vote and comment it gives the constant motivation to write for you all.
You can follow me on Instagram for more updates and spoilers
thedeep._.bookish

Thankyou
Happy Reading<3
Lobeeee youuu guyzzzz
💗🌷🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 131K 31
~Glimpse~ "Dusro ki Cheezo ko Lena, Acchi Baat Nahi Hoti hai Bai sa." She looked back and my eyes met those Beautiful Orbs, A small frown spread on h...
261K 15.8K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
758K 71K 53
"𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙢. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙖𝙣 𝙍𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪,𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙞�...
44.5K 1.6K 12
#𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤-𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ✧ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ✧ It's story of Anshumaan ♡ Krisha 𝗞𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗚𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗮 Krisha...