The Ghost of You

By fh_criedthewolf

Samanun is a ghost trapped in her mansion from 20 years ago. Everything changed when she met the new owner of... More

Chapter 1 - The Mansion, The Owner And The Lost Love
Chapter 2 - I'll Die Once Again
Chapter 3 - Life And Death
Chapter 4 - The Book
Chapter 5 - The Line Between Life And Death
Chapter 6 - Time With You
Chapter 7 - Empty Space
Chapter 8 - First (Part 1)
Chapter 8 - First (Part 2) πŸ”ž
Chapter 9 - Photograph
Chapter 10 - Pillow Talk
Chapter 11 - What If? (Part 1)
Chapter 11 - What If? (Part 2) πŸ”ž
AUTHOR'S WORDS
Chapter 12 - Home
Chapter 13 - One Last Time πŸ”ž
Chapter 14 - P. S. I Love You
Chapter 15 - The Ghost Of You
Chapter 16 - Past, Present, Future (Epilogue)
Story Breakdown (BTS, Fun Facts Etc.)
ANNOUNCEMENT !
The Ghost Of You : Continuum
Chapter 1 - The Red String Of Fate
Chapter 2 - Quantum Entanglement
Chapter 3 - The Eyes Chico, They Never Lie
Chapter 4 - The Theory Of Colours
AUTHOR'S NOTE πŸ°πŸ§šπŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Chapter 5 - Enamored
Chapter 6 - Down The Memory Lane
Chapter 7 - Dear Diary
Chapter 8 - The Moon Is Beautiful Isn't It?
Chapter 9 - I Wanna Be Yours
Chapter 10 - I Wasn't Yours To Begin With
Chapter 11 - Apocalypse
Chapter 12 - Post Apocalyptic πŸ”ž
Chapter 13 - Between A Rock And A Hard Place
Chapter 14 - In Sickness And In Health
Chapter 15 - Make A Wish
Chapter 16 - Mistletoe (A Christmas Special)
Chapter 17 - Butterflies And Fireworks (A New Year Special)
Chapter 18 - A Little Piece Of Heaven πŸ”ž
AUTHOR'S NOTE πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰
Chapter 19 - Heartbeats, Stars And... (A Valentine's Day Special 🌹🀍🏹)
Chapter 20 - Nightmares
Chapter 21 - Sweet Dreams πŸ”ž
Chapter 23 - Blood, Sweat and Tears
Chapter 24 - Every Rose Has Its Thorn
Chapter 25 - Under The Rose
Chapter 26 - Not A Bed Of Roses
Chapter 27 - Kiss And Make Up
Chapter 28 - The Heart Wants What It Wants πŸ”ž
Chapter 29 - She Comes Undone πŸ”ž
AUTHOR'S HEARTFELT NOTE β€οΈβ€πŸ©ΉπŸ€πŸ“
Chapter 30 - Love Is In The Air
Chapter 31 - Ungodly Hour
Chapter 32 - Golden Hour
Chapter 33 - Burning Desires πŸ”ž
Chapter 34 - Eternal Flames πŸ”ž
Chapter 35 - Her First Snow
Chapter 36 - The Tales Of Two Hearts
Chapter 37 - 480 Minutes
Chapter 38 - Surprise, Surprise!
Chapter 39 - Tulips 🌷
Chapter 40 - Territorial
Chapter 41 - Ride Or Die πŸ”ž

Chapter 22 - Kiss Me, Heal Me

1.4K 76 19
By fh_criedthewolf

"Baby??"

"Hmm?"

"You do remember tomorrow is my soccer match right??"

"Of course."

"So..??"

"Sooo what??"

Freen asked the question again looking at Becky confusedly as she stopped typing on her laptop. Her laptop was on her lap with her legs stretched on the bed while she was leaning against the headboard. She was busy with her final assignment these few days.

"So... are you going or not??"

Becky said with a little bit of annoyance in her tone seeing Freen didn't give her the attention she needed.

"Of course I'm going. I never missed your soccer matches right?"

Becky raised her eyebrows making Freen think again.

"Right... that one time. Sorry. But that was the first and last that I missed."

She answered and back to typing rapidly on her keyboard again.

"Babe~ why are you so busy??"

Becky flopped on her stomach on the bed craving attention from the older girl.

"I'm sorry Becbec, I need to complete a chapter of my assignment or else it'll be hard for me to catch up. The whole assignment is almost finish. Just a few chapters left before the due date. I'm trying to finish as much as I can so that I won't rush at the very last minute."

"I understand that.. but at least look at me when you're talking with me okay..? I feel like you're ignoring me."

Becky said softly, almost disappointed with the lack of attention given.

"Ohh.. I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean it like that."

Becky sits up and place her chin on Freen's shoulder, with both her arms linked to Freen's.

"Let me see what were you doing."

Becky reads a few paragraphs of the assignment. Mostly she didn't understand what was the assignment about, but based on what she reads, it was good. Really good. Like Freen probably will passed with flying colours and get an A+ on her final year project.

"Damn, you're really good Sarocha. I didn't even know what was this about but I for sure know it's good."

"Right.. you're just flattering me now."

"What? Nooo I mean, come on Freen read it for yourself again. You know this is good."

"I've read it too many times and I have to admit, it's quite.. good. Hahaha I've never been this confident with my work before."

"You should be. I guess the rumour is true."

"Huh? What rumour?"

"That you're a beauty with brains."

"Where the fuck did you heard that?? Hahahahah"

"Oh come on, Freen. Every guys and girls were talking about you in college."

"Oh reaalllyyy...?? What else did you hear?"

Her tone is teasing with a mix of curiosity trying to get the answer from Becky.

"It's like most of the people I know had a crush on you. It's Freen this, and Freen that. Have you seen Freen? She's so handsome, so beautiful. Her eyes are so seductive, her legs are so long, she smells really good. Have you seen Freen's workout post on IG?? It's so sexy, I want Freen to tutor me bla bla bla and the list goes on and on! Ughhhh it's so annoying when I heard that! Especially when it comes to girls who compliments you!"

Becky was ranting about it with a hint of jealousy without realising she was spilling everything to Freen. Freen was holding her smile, satisfied on what she just listened to.

"Hahahahaha Bec~ Are you jealous??"

She can't hold her laugh any longer.

"Nope. Not at all."

Becky tried to deny it. Freen took off her glasses and close her laptop and place it aside and switched her full attention to her girlfriend.

"But you sounded soooo jealous."

Freen tried to tickle Becky playfully.

"Bwhahahaha!! Babeeee stop~ hahahhah baby I mean it!! Hahahhahha!"

Freen keeps on tickling her as they tumbled together on the bed. Becky face was red and tears are starting to pool from laughing out loud.

"I'm not stopping until you admit it~"

"Hshshahah yes! Hahahahhaha yes! Stop~ I already admit it! Hahahahahah!"

"Mmmwwahh!!"

Freen stopped tickling and press a hard playful kiss on Becky's lips.

"Hahh... hahh... *smack!*"

Becky was panting hard from the laughing and immediately smack Freen's arm.

"OWW!! Bec~"

"Serves you right!"

Freen was rubbing her arms where Becky had smacked her.

"But you're admitting that you're jealous hehe that was worth it."

"Of course I'm jealous! Because you are mine, Sarocha. Mine only. I repeat. Mine."

Freen looks deep into Becky's eyes and close the gap between them and gave a long deep kiss.

"I'm yours. Only yours."

The only words came out of Freen's mouth after she broke the kiss.

___________________________________

"Woohooo!! That's my girl!!"

Freen cheered along with the crowds after Becky scored her third goals in the final match. Becky celebrates her goal with a flying kiss given to Freen on the bleachers. Becky's team seems to be leading the match thanks to her. The opponent started to feel the tension and desperate for a comeback. Smug face can be seen on some of the players of the opposite team when they gather around for a timeout.

*Preett! Preeettt!*

The whistle blown again to start the game. As usual, the ball was passed over to Becky and she successfully received it. She dribbles expertly and halfway through to the field, not allowing any enemy to steal it from her. When she was ready to attack, the opponent seems to be using dirty tricks by surrounding her three on one. It was very fast and suddenly the ball was steal from her as she was pushed hard and she fell to the ground in pain.

"Aghhh!! Fuck!"

She was groaning in pain holding her right shoulder to put some pressure on it.

"Becky!!!"

Freen shouted from the bleachers and wasted no more time waiting and went to run to the field.

*Preeeettttt!!*

The referee stopped the game.

Becky's teammates gather around to check on her. Just a few moments later, Freen arrived and kneels down holding Becky in her arms.

"Baby, are you alright?? Shit, I think you dislocated your shoulder."

Freen heard some murmurs from the opposing team from her back and she turned around to see.

"YOU!! I SAW WHAT YOU DID MOTHERFUCKER! THAT WAS ON PURPOSE!! *THUDD!!*"

Freen stands up and walks to one of the culprit who injured Becky and punch him REALLY hard on the nose that it bleeds.

"Fuck! My hand hurts so bad!"

Freen thought to herself.

"Freen! Hey.. hey.. stop it, I'm okay. Don't waste your time on them ughh.."

Becky tried to stand up and walked to Freen trying to calm her down.

"Becky.. hey come here I'll help you. Can you walk??"

"Yeah, my legs are fine. It's just my shoulder really hurts."

The paramedics arrived and brought Becky into the ambulance with Freen following them.

___________________________________

"Oww! Ow ow oww!"

"Bec~ be careful please! Remember what the doctor said?? No sudden movement on your shoulder, let it rest and prevent from doing anything that might cause pain. And, you should rest from soccer OR any kind of sports for a while."

"Sorry~ but honestly, I'm fine. You don't have to worry that much."

The shorter girl adjusted the arm sling on her right shoulder.

"Babe.. you should be as furious as I am. They purposely injures you. Something worse could have happen you know?"

"Hahahaha!"

"Becky Armstrong. What's so funny huh??"

She said with a stern voice while crossing her arms to her chest.

Becky pulled on Freen's arm to sit next to her on the couch.

"Sorry kaa~ ... Teerak~"

Freen was caught off guard by the endearment that she rarely heard making her blush and trying hard to hide her smile.

"Ahem.. c-called me that again.."

Freen said shyly.

"Teerak??"

Freen nodded.

"Don't sulk na kaa teerak~ I know you're worried about me, but you know your girl is a strong woman. She can handle some injuries. But she also love for her girlfriend standing up for her. Thank you naa teerak~"

Becky gave a sweet kiss on Freen's cheek.

"Y-you're welcome. And I'll do it again if anyone ever messes with you."

"I never saw that side of you. I really didn't know you had it in you. You almost broke that guy nose! Did you see how it bleeds??"

"Fuck, because of that my knuckles still hurts like shit. But it was worth it."

Becky lets out a soft chuckles.

"That was so attractive of you babe. I thought I'm the one who did boxing but the way you throw that punch.. Whew.. did you secretly practice or something??"

"It was probably adrenaline rush. But if I ever saw that happen again, I'll do it again in a heartbeat. I'll break every bones protecting you, Becky."

"Let me see your hand."

Becky asked Freen to show her knuckles that she hurt. Freen stretched her knuckles, opening and closing it showing Becky how it hurts. They relaxed with each other on the couch talking and joking and eventually forgetting the pain for a while.

__________________________________

All Freen did was pampering her baby girl as Becky had difficulty to move her hand and shoulder. Freen assisted her in any way that she can, minimising Becky's movement for her shoulder to rest. This goes from feeding her, helping her putting on and taking off her clothes and showering together.

"If this is the princess treatment that I get, I didn't mind getting sick often and get pampered like this hehe."

"You don't have to be sick for me to treat you this way. All you have to do is say whatever it is that you want, and I'll do it for you. No questions asked."

"Mmm.. my shoulder is starting to hurt again babe.."

She was actually testing and teasing the taller girl.

"Really?? I hate seeing you hurt like this.. What can I do to make it better?? Or to ease the pain??"

Freen asked concerned.

"Hmm.. maybe.. a kiss??"

Becky smirked.

"Ahh... I see.."

Freen finally gets the idea of what her lover asked for. She proceeds to kiss Becky's soft lips, tasting the strawberry chapstick on her lips. Soft moan came out of both of them enjoying the kisses and after a while kissing, Becky stopped the kiss.

"I mean.. a kiss on my shoulder Freenky, not my lips. Kiss it to make it better. You always come for my lips don't you? But I'm not really complaining. Hahaha."

"I'll kiss all over your perfect body so that it heals everywhere that you're hurting."

And she proceeded to do so. Peppering soft kisses all over Becky's body, where her skin was exposed. Starting from the shoulder that injured, to her neck, her cheeks, just above her cleavage, going down to her taut stomach exposed because she's wearing a crop top, and lastly along her smooth milky legs. Becky lets out soft giggles reacting to her girlfriend's doing.

"Come here."

Becky pulled Freen up close to her with the sweetest smile on her face. Her cheeks flushed with a slight of pink.

"You look kinda cute like this Becbec. With your arm sling and a messy hair like this."

She ruffled Becky's hair playfully.

"Hey! It's gonna get messier than it already is!"

"Still cute though. Wait here. I'm taking my camera."

Freen ran away in a hurry to her drawer, looking for her film camera.

"I look like a mess baby~ Why are you taking a picture of me like this??"

"You're never a mess to me Becky. Now, smile~"

Becky can't help but laugh and finally composing a smile making her deep dimples showing on the side of her cheeks.

*Ka-chak!*

___________________________________

A/N: Hye~ It's me again. I hope you enjoyed another chapter from me. As always, thank you for staying and reading my story. I couldn't asked for more.

I'm finally on my long leave woohooo so I'll try my best to update the story na kaa~ I can't promise that I'll update often, but I'll definitely try my best to write.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 14.1K 76
Another freenbecky fanfic Freen Sarocha Chankimha, the sole heir of the Chankimha Empire. She is a cold hearted Mafia leader. Only shows her kind sid...
Scratch By Wolfie

Fanfiction

325K 10.7K 53
Freen is a serious badass femme fatale who's given up on love. That is until Becky forcefully pops into her life. However, with her own skeletons, wi...
816K 33.3K 107
Becky and Saint were a couple deeply in love, until an arranged marriage forced them apart. Heartbroken, Becky refused to accept Saint's choice and h...
71.8K 2K 27
Two women who found love in each other, trying to navigate through the married life! Sam is the CEO of one of the most well known modeling company in...