Spider-Man in dragon ball

By LilJ1122

What if Peter Parker,the amazing Spider-Man,was in the world of dragon ball? More

Explanation/history
Meeting new friends and new enemies
Showdown
The battle for namek pt1
The battle for namek pt2
Knowledge and vengeance
Showdown
Sacrifice
Raditz's fight
More androids?!
Meeting new faces again
Training Pt.1
Training Pt.2
The Tournament
Question about the next suit
The next generation Pt.1
The next generation Pt.2
God of destruction
Bonds Pt.1
Bonds pt.2
Next tournament
Benevolence
Worthy
Calm
Escape from hell
Training
The tournament of power pt.1
The tournament of power pt.2
The tournament of power pt.3
Evil unleashed
Saiyans
Value
Revenge
Fate of the world pt.1
Fate of the world pt.2
Fate of the world pt.3
The last cerelian
The strongest
What's coming next?
Calamity
The grand tour pt.1
The grand tour pt.2
Love
Assault
Training
Invasion
Vengeance
Bittersweet aftermath
The last dragons
Freinds
The true god of destruction
Ultimate battle
The finale

Family

69 0 0
By LilJ1122

Doctor Gero,a brilliant scientist of the red ribbon army.As you know he passed away.But what you didn't know was that he had a descendant,that we're joining now.

Dr.Hedo,he has been released from prison,and was also working for the Red ribbon army,in an effort to destroy the Z-fighters,but why?You see,Hedo is being manipulated by a man named magenta.

Magenta has manipulated Hedo into believing that the Z-fighters have sinister intentions,and has gotten the young doctor to create new androids.Hedo has finally finished the "gammas".

The red ribbon army sends Gamma 2 after the first target,the "traitor" android 21.Gamma 2 locks on to her location and charges straight for her.Meanwhile,Android 21 was visiting Spider-Man to vent about her frustrations.
Spider-Man:Is everything okay?
Android 21:It's my husband,he's been questioning me every day about my work,how I spend my day,and where I go.And then there's my son,he seems like he trusts me less and less every day,I think his father is trying to lie to him,telling him things about me.Abd the worst part is...I'm starting to remember that he...wasn't all that kind.
Spider-Man:If he tries anything-
Android 21:No no,I can handle myself,it's just so infuriating.Thanks for listening.
Spider-Man:Of course.
Android 21 leaves and flies back home,but as she's flying,she sees energy blasts suddenly coming towards her.She dodges and weaves the blast and sees the silver Android.
Gamma 2:Your pretty fast,but can you dodge this?
Gamma 2 suddenly appears in front of 21 and gut  punches her,stunning her.Gamma 2 unleashes a theatrical combo,sending 21 flying.
21 recovers and puts her hand up,generating a black and red energy blast.She throws it at blinding speeds,catching gamma 2 off guard. Gamma 2 is sent flying as the two androids clash at an even but intense pace.Android 21 starts to overpower Gamma 2.He pulls back and shoots a wave of energy blasts that circulate around 21's body.The blasts collide and greatly injure Android 21.Android 21 pushes through the pain and puts her hands on her face.
Android 21:Solar flare!
Gamma 2 is blinded,it takes him a few minutes to regain his vision.He looks around,but doesn't see anybody.Android 21 sees from afar and lets out a breath of relief,she makes her way towards the nearest safe place,the lookout. She lands and sees Spider-Man.
Spider-Man:What's wrong?
Android 21:I-I just...ran into...another Android I think?
Spider-Man:Let's see where he's going.
Spider-Man closes his eyes and sees the new Android,he follows him with his divine gaze and sees a new red ribbon base.
Spider-Man:Welp,I'll be right back,you go back home.
Spider-Man vanishes and appears over the red ribbon army base.

He puts his hands out and releases a bombardment of nonlethal blasts that will bruise but will not kill whoever they hit,the base is soonly reduced to a wasteland.The gamma's see Spider-Man from above and charge at him from both sides,but he blocks them with one arm each.
Spider-Man:So,you guys are the new androids.
Gamma 1:Proceeding to eradicate target.
Gamma 2:You don't stand a chance against the both of us!
Spider-Man:Let's see about that.
Spider-Man uppercuts gamma 1,grabs him by his leg,then throws him at gamma 2.Spider-Man charges at the duo again as the three clash,but spider-man holds the advantage, overwhelming both of the androids until suddenly,their powers skyrocket.They begin to get on Spider-Man's level and evenly clash with him.
Spider-Man:You guys have power ups or something?
Gamma 1:We've just been holding back,but now we're using more of our power reserves.
Gamma 1 kicks Spider-Man in the chest then Gamma 2 drop kicks him from behind. Spider-Man powers up and uses his full power,sending shockwaves that rupture the clouds and even the ground beneath them,pushing the androids away.
Gamma 2:Has he been holding back too?!
Gamma 1:This isn't good.
Spider-Man blitzes and appears behind the duo.They look back at him only to be hit by attacks so fast that they're unseen.The gamma's are sent flying to the ground.
Gamma 2:Wait a second,where's Dr.Hedo?
Gamma 1:I...I'm not sure.
Spider-Man:Dr.Hedo,is he the one who created you?
The gamma's are silent,they look at each other and nod their heads.They take their gloves off and reveal glowing visible circuitry on their palms.They grab each other's hands and float off the air.Circuits and energy surround the duo as they meme eye into a pillar of red and blue energy,the energy diminishes and turns golden to reveal-

(Credits to salvakamoto)
Spider-Man:A fusion?
???:Correct,if there ever was a threat that the gamma's could not take out alone,they would combine their bodies and powers to create me...the Super Gamma!
Super gamma charges forth and throws a punch that Spider-Man blocks,but the blow still harms spider-man,surprising the guardian.Spider-Man throws his own punch and sends Super gamma back,bruising his arm. The two clash with intensity.
Spider-Man:Alright then "Super gamma".Let's multitask,why did you attack Android 21?
Super gamma:If the big bosses go down,then the rest of your group will be easy as cake.
Spider-Man:"Group"?
Super gamma:Don't act all innocent,you and your organization have been planning to take over the earth for years!
Spider-Man:And who told you this?
Super gamma was about to reply,but suddenly, his eyes shut as he grabs his head.He feels tears turning in different directions and his directives changing.Super gamma open his eyes again with a monotone expression.
Spider-Man:Um...you good?
Super gamma:...
Super gamma looked to the left and suddenly flu at blinding speeds in the direction he looked.Spider-Man follows him and realizes where they're going.
Meanwhile
Android 21 opens the door and hears a few noises,she hears whimpering and also moaning.She quickly heads in to hear the whimpering getting closer and closer.The noise leads her to the bedroom,she tries to turn the knob,but it's locked.She kicks the door down to see her husband...naked...and with a prostitute.
Android 21:What the hell is this?!
Husband:W-wait a second!
The three suddenly hear a shout from the closet in the bedroom.
Son:MOMMY!
Android 21 hears her son's terrified voice and goes to the closet.Her husband steps in between her and the closet.Before he can speak,21 punches him right in the throat, punches him in the nose and breaks it,and lifts him up by his head with one hand like he was a Ragdoll.She throws her husband through the wall of the room,the prostitute is frozen in fear until 21 stares into her soul and speaks violently
Android 21:Get out.
The woman ran with tears in her eyes and her clothes in her hands.21 opens the closet door to see her son naked and bruised up.
Son:Mommy!
The boy leapt at her and hugged her neck tightly.She almost crushed her son before regaining her composure and regulating her strength.
Android 21:What happened?Are you okay?
The boy looked as if he was about to collapse, but his voice was strong and clear.
Son:Daddy's...been seeing that lady and "playing games" with her.He said that if I said anything to you,you would-you would-you would kick me out.
Android 21:Is that why he put you in the closet?
Son:N-no.
Tears fall from her son's eyes as he begins to cry and falls on his bottom.
Android 21:What's wrong?
Son:S-sometimes,when they play,he pulls me in here,and she-and she...
Android 21 began to understand the situation. She put her finger to her son's mouth and pulled him in warmly.
Android 21:I understand.Don't worry.
Android 21 hears a knock at the door and holds her son's hand,she walks him to his room and asks him to wait there.He nods and sits on his bed.She walks to the door and opens it to see-

Magenta:Hey there missy,how are you?
Android 21:I'm sorry,but now isn't a good time.
Magenta:We understand,we just have a gift for ya,it'll be quick.In fact...
Android 21 suddenly hears a familiar voice.
Spider-Man:21!WATCH OUT!
Android 21 looks to the sky as she is suddenly tackled by super gamma.He completely destroys the wall and the door and pins her down.She kicks the android off of her before her son comes out into the open,concerned for his mother.
Son:Mommy?!What hap-
The boy suddenly saw so many unfamiliar people.He was confused and looked around as the group stared at him.
Magenta:The hell is that?!
Carmine:Our files say that Android 21 had a husband and a son.
Android 21:Baby!Listen,just go to your-
Android 21 is violently tackled again as Super gamma grabs her by the neck and gut punches her,putting her in lots of pain.Spider-Man tackles Super gamma off of her as the two violently clash.
Spider-Man:You get those two!They're controlling him somehow!
Android 21 looks at Magenta and Carmine and charges at them.Carmine pulls out a gun and fires bullets at her,but she effortlessly grabs each one and stops dead in front of the duo. She holds her hand up and opens it,dropping a whole magazine.Carmine and Magenta try to run away,but they are lifted off the ground by their shirts.They shake and try to force their way out of her grasp,but can't budge away.
Android 21:Let's have a talk.
Spider-Man continues to clash with Super gamma,landing a punch that sends him flying into the air.Spider-Man appears above the Android and grabs him by his neck.Spider-Man let's go of the Android and revs him arm back.
Spider-Man throws a powerful punch that sends shockwaves through all of New York, breaking windows across the city and generating tremors.
Spider-Man:This fight is over.
Super gamma is stunned as he spits oil and other fluids out of his mouth.He starts to slowly descend as he falls to his knees.Light returns to his eyes as he looks around confused.
Super gamma:W-where am I?
Spider-Man:Welcome back.
The Android glows as it splits back into Gamma 1 and 2.
Android 21 walks up to the two with an unconscious magenta and Carmine hoisted over one of her shoulders.On the other shoulder he is holding Dr.Hedo.She drops Dr.Hedo down.
Spider-Man:So you made these guys.
Dr.Hedo deeply bows his head apologetically.
Dr.Hedo:I'm so sorry!Magenta fooled me into thinking you were part of an evil organization! I'm such a fool.Then I learned he installed a "kill mode" behind my back!I realized all too late that they were lying to me.
Spider-Man:Sounds like the androids were fooled too.
Android 21 runs to her son's room and leaves the group alone.They look around and see the damage caused to her house.
Spider-Man:Let's try to clean this up.
Gamma 1:Of course.
Spider-Man makes strings of energy and grabs all sorts of debris,he sees and places them up while the gamma's use their blasters to burn the pieces together.Soon enough,the house is restored.
Android 21:Hey,I'm going to give my son a bath,so if you all wouldn't mind...
Gamma 2:Right.Sorry for everything.
Android 21:It's alright.
The group leaves the house as Dr.Heso apologizes again.
Dr.Hedo:Gamma's,we must turn ourselves in.
The gamma's nod and look upon each other sadly.They slowly walk to the prison before hearing Spidey call out.
Spider-Man:Come to capsule corporation when you get out!
Dr.Hedo:Y-yes!
The group walks to the prison a little happier.
Spider-Man tries to sense anything in the city and senses some crimes taking place.He teleports around the city and stomps down the criminals,nothing major.It's just thugs and robbers.Spider-Man arrives at the last crime he senses,he makes his way there and sees a familiar foe handling the robbery.

Spider-Man:Aren't you a friendly face?
Saibaking:I like to believe so.
Spider-Man watches from afar as the Saibaking effortlessly defeats the robbers.
Spider-Man:You've done good.
Saibaking:Thanks.
Spider-Man:I mean it,you've come a long way.
Saibaking:I-I really appreciate that.
The two hug and Spider-Man makes his way back to the lookout.He stands there and closes his eyes and searches for one,very specific person.He locks on to him,but also senses so
someone else.He teleports above the people,those people being Android 21's husband and the prostitute.Spider-Man lands right in front of the two.They realize something's up and try to run,but spider-man generates threads and hold the two in the air.
Spider-Man:I have some questions for you two.
Spider-Man says interrogates the couple as they explain the situation to him.The husband and prostitute started "doing business" when Android 21 first disappeared.One day,their son walked in on them.The husband threatened his son and lied to him,saying his mother would kick him out if he told her.Soon enough,the prostitute had an idea.Spider-Man stopped them there,knowing full well what the idea was.He revs his arms back and pulls the duo in. He throws his fists forth as they collide with the duo's faces.The duo is instantly knocked out as Spider-Man teleports them to the police station.He returns to the lookout and remains there for the rest of the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 84 25
This is a crossover of DBZ and Tokyo Ghoul, my 2 favourite animes. The story is set in the modern day of Tokyo, which is haunted by mysterious humano...
1.4K 42 23
All-Star crossover warriors of multiverse are here for more questions from fans, followers, and readers whatever they could ask each hero they'll ans...
123K 1.5K 27
What would happen if Gogeta and Vegito were in the RWBY world
1.5K 29 9
What if Peter Parker wasn't snapped? What if he helped save the universe? Discontinued😢