I have no idea what to name t...

Від HP_TOH

Everything was great. Belos was finally defeated, Luz and Evan were together again and everyone in the Boilin... Більше

✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
✨7✨
✨8✨
✨9✨
✨10✨
Yeahhhh
11
12
13
♥️ Valentines special ♥️
14
15

A/N

30 0 0
Від HP_TOH

Hey. So I just wanted to say that I'm not going to be able to make another chapter anytime soon. I've kinda just gone into a state of depression at the time and I can't think of any ideas for future chapters at the moment. Im currently trying to write the next one as soon as I can after a couple weeks of the last one and I'm hoping that I can get a lot more done later in the future. One thing I will say is that the She-Ra fanfic I'm working on will start continuing getting worked on a soon as I'm done writing this/cleaning and other things.

Again I'm hoping I get more chapters done as soon as possible and as soon as I get the motivation to do it.

I hope you have a good day/afternoon/night and I hope you have a good spring break <3

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

71.3K 2.4K 12
After Emperor Belos finds out about Hunter keeping a secret palismen from him, he reacts horribly. Now Hunter is alone and injured with nowhere to go...
12.4K 456 19
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/73UnmeSszK5TZLPFArx7sF?si=0913035db1fe46ff "If I joined the Emperor's Coven, could we kiss?" Y/N doesn't consider t...
4K 51 31
Camila, Luz, Amity, Hunter, Gus, and Willow return to the Boiling Isles to find things are a bit messy. Raine, Darius, Eberwolf, search for ways to d...
887 44 14
Cover by : (myself lol) Luz, Amity and Willow are cops. Hunter, Gus and Matt Tholomule are mobsters. Everyone is over 18. TWs and CWs explained in th...