Battling your Demons. (Hazbin...

By Nexaverse

At Charlie's Castle, Millie talks with her best friend about how Charlie managed to create the Happy Hotel wi... More

Biography
Into the Pit of Despair With a Sliver of Hope
The Radio Demon Overlord
Learning of Hell and meeting an Overlord.
The Exorcists of Despair
Just Walk Away.
Knowing the Vees.
A Mole is in the Hotel.
Trust and Bondage
Conspiracies, Conspiracies...
Staying out of the Moth's Path.
Liquifying your Fears
Blackmailed by the Backbone
Clarification Page
The Carmines in Action
The Vee's Iron Fist and Science of Allorubbing (🍋LIME🍋)
Class is in Session
Dramatic Theater
Someone Else's Shoes (🍋LIME🍋).
Compensation and Hard Justification
A Night to Remember (🍋LEMON🍋)
Timeskip
Meeting the Lord of Hell
Like Daughter, Like Father.
The Might of the King and Time with the Bodyguard (🍋VAGGIE LEMON🍋)
Connecting the Dots and A Royal Treatment (🍋CHARLIE LEMON🍋)
The Paradise in the Clouds
Indigo vs Valentino and Charlie vs Adam
PARTY TIME!
The Fashionista's Offer

Escape from V Tower and the Vees!

1.3K 49 6
By Nexaverse

V TOWER

Angel and Y/N were worried as they sat down on a blue couch in Vox's Tower. They were worried for their lives because Velvette was leaning on Y/N's shoulder, smiling evilly that she was going to be leashed while Valentino had the chain around Angel's neck, keeping him under his will. 

Y/N: Let us go. You are going to catch hell if you off us.

They looked at Vox, who was smiling while looking over the monitors in his control room.

Vox: Do you think the Princess scares us? We just stay out of her way, and we're chill. 

Angel Dust: Keep telling yourself that, bitch.

(YANK)

Angel Dust: ACK!

After flipping them off, Valentino yanked the chain again, making Angel Dust. 

Valentino: Did I permit you to talk!?

Velvette: Easy there, Val. They submit. Right, kitty?~

Velvette playfully scratched Y/N's chin. 

Y/N: (growls)

Velvette: Hmm...Feisty.~

Velvette then held Y/N close and put them both into a selfie. 

#LAZYPOTATOES

Vox: So you are the famous "Y/N L/N" that has been on our nerves? The same one who called Valentino a leech, who used Velvette's words against MOI?? 

Y/N flipped Vox off, which only made him smile more. 

Vox: Not so tough when the Radio Demon would never dare come here, are you?

Y/N gave Vox an unamused expression. 

Y/N: Did your parents not give you enough attention? Or did you watch too much TV and lose brain cells?

Vox: (laughing) Still playing that card, huh?

Y/N: What more do you want from us? We owe you nothing. I helped make your fucking show a success, Angel did his film work for the moth pimp. What's next? Being actors for a commercial Mr. Blue Screen Crash here scripted for? 

Vox: HA! That's not a bad idea. But no. We're not gonna harm you, as long as you do your job. 

Y/N: What job? 

(SHOVE)

Y/N: UNH!

Valentino pushed Y/N onto the floor keeping Angel close to him. Y/N looked up to see Vox looking down on her.

Vox: Alastor. 

Y/N: Yeah, go so suck on a bunch of wires. I'm not killing the fucking Radio Demon for you. And even if I tried, I would lose.

Vox: KILL?? (chuckling) No no no no no no. You see, You've never seen the Radio Demon in action. And seven Years ago, he was indeed a threat to face. And when the Princess is involved, it's all of our problems. And now that FUCKER is getting too close to Princess Morningstar. 

Y/N: Charlie is smarter than that. She would never willingly make a deal with an Overlord. 

Vox: Well, we cannot take that chance. Have you wondered why we ordered Pentious to espionage in the Hotel? 

Y/N: So you can break us from the inside out? And bully everyone in secret.

Velvette: Nope. We were ensuring that no deal would ever be struck between the princess and the Radio Demon if they ever did, then the Radio Demon would be the apex predator. 

Valentino then caressed Angel and Y/N's cheeks with his hands. 

Valentino: As you can see, we both have a common goal when it comes to him. 

Valentino then inhaled from his cigar and blew it in their faces in the form of hearts. 

Y/N/Angel Dust: (coughing)

Valentino: We want you to ensure that they never make a deal together. 

Y/N: Like hell, I would do your bidding. 

Velvette: Well, hon. We know of your friendship with the Princess. You wouldn't want her to be under the Radio Demon's foot for eternity, would you?

Y/N said nothing as Velvette made a good point. 

Velvette: You wouldn't be doing it for us, you'd be doing it for her. Cause the Radio Demon can never be trusted. 

Y/N: Well, he has benefits in Radio.

Vox then smiled evilly.

Vox: Oh? How so? 

Y/N: Audio is better than Video cause you need to see the nasty things, just only hear it. And why do you think transceivers are made?

Vox: All that is nothing but the past. Video is the way to the future. The drones, the security cameras, all the shit that you have in your fucking kitchen, came from me! I started all the stuff here. 

Y/N: Yet you wouldn't be making a fucking penny without Velvette's Social media skills?

(PLAY THIS)

Vox: (...)

Y/N then got up from the ground and glared at Vox's screen face. 

Y/N: I bet you would be inferior to Alastor if you could never use hypnosis to get people to just buy your crap. 

(GRAB)

Y/N: Unh!

Irritated, Vox grabbed Y/N by the collar. 

Vox: You think I would only use hypnosis to make this business a brand of perfection!? My abilities are not just out of force. If you think you can just resist us, you better think again. 

Y/N: (struggling to let herself go)

Angel Dust was scared of what Vox was going to do to Y/N. He turned to Velvette who was recording the whole thing with a playful smile on her face.

Vox: Perhaps you'd wanna know to "Trust US with YOUR safety".

Y/N looked in horror as Vox's eye formed into a hypnosis loop.

(SHOOM)

Angel Dust: NO!

Valentino held Angel in place as Y/N was being hypnotized by Vox. 

Angel Dust: AGH! Y/N!!

Y/N could see the black circles expand like sound waves, trying to get into her mind psychologically. 

Vox stopped the hypnosis and smiled evilly that Y/N was in his control. 

Vox: So, the first order of business: Ensure that Alastor and the Princess do not make any sort of deal. Understand?

Y/N: (blink) (blink)

Vox wanted a response and was confused that Y/N wasn't responding. 

Vox: Did you not hear me? I said for you to ensure no deal is struck between Alastor and--!

Vox then looked at Y/N and his face turned to surprise. His hypnosis DIDN'T WORK!??

Valentino: Huh. Do it again. She cannot be that sharp. 

Vox: (grunts in frustration)

(SHOOM)

Y/N was then given the hypnosis again and it still didn't work! Y/N was immune to Vox's hypnosis!

Angel Dust smiled smugly. 

Vox: W-What the hell!? Why isn't it working!?

Velvette felt somewhat impressed. 

Velvette: She's not affected???

Vox: How? There's no way in Hell it wouldn't work.

Y/N's expression then slowly turned into a smug smile.

Y/N: You study hard enough in school, and your mind can be as sharp as a sword. It's not uncommon. Besides, this has said enough: I'm never working for you three scumbags in my entire afterlife. This soul is off-limits. 

Vox then glared at Valentino. 

Vox: You said she was easy to manipulate!

Valentino: Don't blame me that she is sharper than she looks. And besides, we have cameras that record everything in and out of the building. 

Velvette: It's how I got her to submit. 

Vox: That was blackmail! Not a means of clipping her claws!

Velvette: Hey! You wanted to use her! That means it's your problem.

Y/N saw the three Vees rambling on and knew that this was her chance to strike. 

Vox: Ugh...You're hopeless!

Valentino: I believe I may have something that can help. Velvette, the Love Potion.~

Velvette looked at Valentino, intrigued. And with the power at her fingertips...

(SNAP)(SHOOM)

Velvette used magic to conjure a Love Potion in her hand. 

Velvette: But who's being the other part?~

Angel looked at Y/N as she silently moved to the wires and unleashed her claws. He was shocked when she saw her grab the wires, that were connected to Vox at the moment. 

Y/N: (grunts) 

(BZZZZZ)(BLINK)

Vees: AGH!

Vox malfunctioned from Y/N yanking on the wires that were connecting him to the monitors and Angel Dust saw that it caused Vox's face to glow white, blinding them. 

Y/N: RUN!

Angel Dust then took the chance and punched Valentino in the face, knocking out his glasses. 

Valentino: AGH! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

Velvette was just blinded but saw them getting away. 

Velvette: And there goes your second plan.

Valentino: Like hell! I'm gonna fuck the both of them until there are no holes left, I swear to God!

Valentino then pulled out his firearms and went to fire some warning shots at them. 

(BANG)

Y/N/Angel Dust: Agh!

Y/N: This way!

Angel Dust and Y/N ran as fast as they could down the hall to reach a dead end. Y/N looked outside and that it would be quite the fall for them to jump. 

Angel Dust: What do we do!?

Y/N didn't know what to do and with little time left, there was nowhere to run.

Valentino: Where are you!? Huh!? Gonna come out, or am I going to come in!?

Y/N then remembered what Summer said as she was grooming her.

-----------------------------

(FLASHBACK)

Summer: Allow me to know you...And to welcome you to our secret group.~

Y/N: Secret group...~

Summer: But know something first...~

Summer then licked Y/N's neck, making her moan in pleasure.

Y/N: What...(moaning) What must I know...?~

Summer: (moaning) When the time comes...escape. Go out the window with Angel. Embrace your inner cat...And run like the wind.~

Summer and Y/N closed their eyes, hypnotized by each other. Y/N feared that Summer would steal her second kiss in Hell...

(END OF FLASHBACK)

-----------------------------

Y/N then realized what Summer was saying. She wasn't speaking nonsense, she was telling her how to escape! Y/N looked down and saw that they wouldn't make that jump, but the scaffolding spoke otherwise. 

Angel Dust: Y/N, what do we do!? He's coming this way!

Summer: "...embrace being one. It has its benefits. You can climb, can scratch..."~

Y/N then knew what she had to do as she had a determined look on her face. She turned to look at Angel Dust, who was worried. 

Y/N: Do you trust me?

Angel Dust: What??

Y/N: DO. YOU. TRUST. ME!?

Angel Dust: YES! Why!?

(PLAY THIS)

Y/N then grabbed Angel Dust and threw him out of the window. 

Angel Dust: AGHHHH!! 

Y/N then climbed out of the window, right when Valentino found them. She jumped down and used her claws to jump from window to window. 

Valentino: (grunts) 

(BANG BANG BANG)

Valentino aimed his gun at the two and fired some rounds, which missed due to them moving all over the place. 

Angel Dust: (grunts) You could've told me you were going to do that!

Y/N: Shut up and run!

Valentino: (grunts) 

Valentino then headed for the elevator and rushed to the ground floor to catch up with them. 

Valentino: KITTY! MY CAR!

-----------------------------

Velvette stayed on the couch, starting to feel the effect of the coffee wear off and she immediately went to sleep. 

Velvette: (ZZZ)

(BZZZZZ)

Vox: AGH! (groans in frustration) Val? VAL!

Vox finally rebooted and looked around to see Valentino nowhere to be found and only a sleeping Velvette. 

Vox then headed to the monitors and he saw something shocking, he saw that Angel Dust and Y/N escaped and were getting away. 

Vox: No no no no!

-----------------------------

Angel Dust: C'mon! This way!

Angel led Y/N into an alleyway, and Y/N looked up. 

Y/N: Can he fly? 

Angel Dust: NO! Don't let him use his wings! There! 

Angel then pointed at a bus they both could use. They took the chance to jump on, but once Y/N went to jump.

(BANG)

Y/N: AHHH!

Angel Dust: SHIT!

Valentino then fired a round that stopped Y/N from jumping and the bus Angel Dust was on began to depart. 

Angel Dust: Y/N, RUN!!

Valentino: (grunts)

Y/N: Shit!

Angel then started to run away from Valentino's car, but she could never outrun a car with two legs. She had to find cover. 

Or she didn't need cover. 

Y/N knew that if she were to run on her legs, she would get captured. Then she had an idea. She looked at her hands and saw they were sturdy enough to catch her weight. Then she made up her mind. 

Angel Dust was shocked to see Y/N preparing to jump, but when she did...she began to run on all fours, like an actual cat!

Y/N: C'mon! C'mon!!

Y/N looked at herself and was shocked that she was going faster than before. 

Angel Dust: Up here!

Valentino: You two bitches are not getting away!

Valentino then had his car speed up to catch up to Y/N, but Valentino saw that she was running on all fours. 

Valentino: What the fuck? Did she have a stroke!??

 Y/N then climbed onto a building and rushed to climb to the top. 

Y/N: (grunts) 

Y/N looked at herself and was feeling stronger than ever. 

Y/N: Oh. My God. Summer, thank you. 

Angel Dust was back on the bus. He saw Valentino glaring at him, demanding for him to get in his car, but Angel Dust wouldn't do that.

Angel Dust then moved away from Valentino's car, getting deeper into the bus, and bumping into other people. 

Angel Dust: Sorry! Excuse me!

Y/N then rushed to catch up with the bus, getting on all fours again. She leaped off the building and landed on some railings that helped her gain more speed and get in front of the car. Once she saw her moment. 

Y/N: (grunts) 

Y/N leaped off the railings and landed on the hood of the bus, landing safely on her feet. 

Angel Dust was glad that Y/N made it, but now he had nowhere to go. Y/N then emerged from above the bus, reaching out for him. 

Y/N: Give me your hand. 

Angel Dust was worried that Valentino would shoot him. 

Y/N: Angel, it's going home or going back to his dungeon! 

Angel then made up his mind and grabbed Y/N's hand. Y/N pulled him up, but they got into Valentino's sights. 

Valentino: There you are!

(BANG BANG) 

Y/N and Angel Dust headed for the front of the bus, not wanting to get shot by Valentino's bullets. 

Angel Dust: Where do we go!? 

Y/N: There!

Y/N and Angel Dust saw that they were going to pass the railroads. They saw the lights flashing, meaning the train was coming. All the cars were slowly coming to a stop letting the train pass when it came. 

Y/N: We need to run. Okay!? 

Angel Dust: Don't need to pull my fucking arm!

The two then started to run as fast as they could to the train station, they saw the train passing the railroads. 

Angel Dust: We're never going to make it! It's leaving! 

Y/N: We're not going to the station!

Angel Dust looked at Y/N in confusion as he followed him. Valentino got his car to step on the gas and it went faster. It was starting to get closer to the two. 

Valentino: (grunts)

Y/N looked behind to see Valentino reaching out to grab them. 

Y/N: Jump!

Angel and Y/N jumped to fall to a lower platform, making Valentino miss his targets. 

Valentino: Agh! Fucking bitches!

(BANG BANG BANG)

Y/N and  Angel Dust then ran away from the rain of bullets and took cover under the railroads. 

Y/N: He cannot fly, right? 

Angel Dust: He has fucking wings, what do you expect!?

Y/N: (groans in frustration)

Y/N then looked to see the train slowing down due to construction. 

Y/N: Come on. 

Angel Dust: I cannot run that fast!

Y/N then had a reluctant idea as she looked at Angel Dust. 

-----------------------------

(WHOOSH)

Using his wings, Valentino blew away the dust to look for the two Sinners. 

Valentino: Where the fuck are they!? Little cocksucking pieces of shit!

Valentino darted his eyes, but due to his poor vision, it was hard for him to look for them. However, he saw two people heading for the train and they were moving at the same speed.

 Valentino: There you are, you BITCHES. 

Valentino got back into his car and activated his car to follow them. 

Angel Dust: WOAH! Y/N, slow down!

It was revealed that Angel Dust was riding on Y/N and Y/N was carrying him!

Angel Dust: I see that Summer gave you some tips! Can you find the train?

Y/N used her sense of smell and to her shock, it helped her a lot, she found the train to be very nearby and they were catching up. 

Y/N: Yeah. I smell it!

Angel Dust and Y/N headed for the train just in time for it to depart. Valentino looked to his shock to see them escaping by train.

Valentino: No. No no no no no!

All Valentino could do now was to watch as the Sinners were getting away. 

(STOP MUSIC)

Y/N/Angel Dust: (panting) 

Y/N and Angel Dust rested on the roof of the train, glad that they got away just in time. The two looked at each other with widened eyes and then...

Angel Dust/Y/N: (laughing)

They rolled around, laughing. 

Angel Dust: (laughing) I guess Summer was a good teacher, wasn't she?

Y/N: (laughing) Yeah. Why did she help me escape? 

Angel Dust: She's wrapped around Valentino's neck. You are not. That was your advantage. Plus, since she didn't want another person to deal with this, she helped us. 

Y/N: (sighs) She forgot to mention that it took a lot of cardio out of me.

Angel Dust: Adrenaline, toots. Adrenaline. 

Y/N: Yeah. We gotta get back before Valentino gets there.

Angel Dust: Ah boo, Val can suck another cock. He'd never come to the Hotel without a death wish. Not to mention we have Alastor and Charlie with us. 

Y/N: No. We gotta stand up to him.

Angel Dust: Got it. What do we do? 

Y/N: I'll take care of him. You stay inside. 

Angel Dust: Toots, it's my boss, I gotta take care of--

Y/N: No. You're in contract with him. I'm not. Trust me, I'll take care of it. 

Angel Dust: Okay. Okay.

-----------------------------

Soon, Angel Dust and Y/N reached their destination at the Hazbin Hotel and rushed to the front entrances. 

Angel Dust/Y/N: (panting)

They burst through the front door and Angel Dust barricaded the door, Y/N rushed to the roof of the Hazbin Hotel, running past Charlie and Vaggie. 

Charlie: Oh, Y/N. Are you...alright?

Y/N: Can't talk. Valentino's coming. I gotta chase him away!

Charlie and Vaggie were then shocked. 

Vaggie: The fucking moth is coming here!?

-----------------------------

(SKRRT)

Valentino: (growling)

Valentino gripped onto the wheel of the car, driving straight for the Hazbin hotel, Little did he know, there was going to be a surprise for him there. 

(VROOM)

Once he made it to the Hotel, he angrily kicked the door open. Calling out the Sinners. 

Valentino: Y/N!!! ANGEL!!! 

(BANG)(BANG)(BANG)

He let out a few warning shots from his flintlock pistol, trying to scare them out of hiding. 

Valentino: COME ON!! COME OUT FROM UNDER THE BRIDGE, LITTLE TROLL! Stupidi pezzi di merda! MADRI SCOZZI!!

(BANG)

Valentino: Oh, shit!

Valentino then saw a piece of marble shot off from an incoming bullet from the Hotel. He then rushed into hiding behind his car, not wanting to get shot. 

Y/N was at the top of the Hazbin Hotel, aiming her gun at Valentino. Once she got him into hiding she then rushed downstairs so Valentino would think she was still up on the roof. Meanwhile, Alastor, despite being ordered by Charlie to help with the protection of the Hotel, smiled as he enjoyed Y/N's performance. 

Valentino then peeked out and aimed his gun at the roof of the hotel, still thinking Y/N was up there. 

(BANG BANG BANG)

(BANG)

Valentino: AGH! WHAT THE FUCK!??

The group was looking through the window and they were shocked to see Valentino in such a state!

Vaggie: That's Valentino?

Angel Dust: Oh, shit...He's been shot!

Valentino was shot in the shoulder! Valentino then looked ahead to see Y/N walking up to him with a rifle in her hands with smoke coming out. 

Valentino: Agh! You fucking bitch!

Y/N aimed the gun at Valentino. 

Y/N: I'm only going to say this once, Moth. Leave Angel alone and go home. 

Valentino: Fuck no! I still have a score to settle with you!

Y/N: Oh really??? (gasps) Gosh Val. What would ever happen to your reputation if you do come inside?

Valentino growled at Y/N and prepared to attack, but his phone then rang. He took the call and yelled through the phone line. 

Valentino: WHAT!?

Vox: Val, what are you doing!? Get back here right now!

Valentino: VOX, I'm in the middle of getting them back, one of them's right in front of me right now. Need I remind you that she almost shut you down!?

Vox: And need I remind you that she was the same bitch to scolded Velvette in front of Carmilla Carmine!?

Valentino's eyes then widened in shock. He then glanced at Y/N with a realization. If Y/N reeducated Velvette in front of Carmilla Carmine, that means...

Vox: This is a fight you won't win. Get back here now. 

Valentino: Like Hell, I would give up!

(BZZT)

Vox then teleported from the V Tower to Val's phone and grabbed Valentino by the collar. 

Vox: (distorted) VAL...!

Alastor then appeared behind Valentino.

Alastor: Ahoho! 

Valentino: Ah! 

(BANG)(SHOOM)

Valentino tried to kill Alastor with his gun, but Alastor reappeared next to him. 

Alastor: So you must be the famous Moth of the underworld. Tell me, chum. Did you know that moths tend to be used as a food source by humans up there? 

Valentino felt a shiver of fear by that fear. 

Vox: Alastor, long time no see! Times have changed and we don't use the radio anymore. So why don't you crawl back into your little podcast? 

Alastor: Is that so, my old chum? Well, in case you haven't noticed. 

(SHOOM)

Y/N was shocked to see Alastor beginning to transform into his demon form. 

Alastor: (demonic voice) I'm not the one who came all the way here with no backup. 

Vox and Valentino were shocked to see the size of Alastor's demon form.

Y/N: Yo, Moth. If I may, you may be a fine candidate for when we have to make silk. Last chance, leave. 

Valentino: As If I would let a Sinner make me leave, You're not the one with TWO GUNS BITCH!

Valentino pulled out another flintlock pistol, making Y/N let out a smirk. 

Y/N: NIFTY!!

(ZOOM)

Nifty: (panting)

Y/N: Hey, Nifty, can you do me a favor? 

Nifty: Only with Alastor's permission. 

Y/N: Shame, I was wondering if you wanted to punish a very, VERY bad boy.~

Nifty then felt in a trance as she let out a wicked smile. 

Nifty: (giggling manically) WHERE?? WHERE!??

Y/N then pointed at Valentino. 

Y/N: See that moth and that TV, he's been such a jerk to the Princess. He doesn't mind his manners. And what happens to boys who don't mind their manners?~

With an evil smile, Nifty pulled out a sharp knife and charged for them. 

Nifty: (laughing maniacally) 

Vox, not wanting to die and wanting to kill Alastor himself, grabbed Valentino by the shoulder and sent them both back to the V Tower. Dubbing Y/N the winner. 

(BZZZT)

Y/N: Good riddance. Thank you, Alastor. 

Alastor: Oh, no need. It's just entertaining to watch such events be intensified and I couldn't help but join in. 

Nifty: Aww, but I wanted to punish him.~

Acting like a mother, Y/N picked up Nifty. 

Y/N: You'll get your chance, Nifty. Cmon let's head back. 

Nifty: (giggling)

The three then headed back inside the Hazbin Hotel where they were greeted with wide smiles.

Charlie: (squealing) Y/N, I'm so proud of you!!!

Y/N felt Charlie's arms hugging her tightly. 

Vaggie: I can't believe you had the guts to up against an overlord.

Angel Dust: Let alone my boss. But now I think he's going to break me for that. 

Y/N: Oh, right. Sorry about that.

Angel Dust: Don't worry about it. At least he has you to fear now. And...thank you for getting us out of there. 

Y/N smiled at that response. 

Y/N: Anytime, you don't run from bullies. It only makes them stronger. You gotta stand up to them and tell them to jump off a roof. Oh, I forgot to close the door. 

Y/N then headed to the front door and prepared to close it. However, as she looked outside, she saw something on the other side of the street, hiding in the darkness. She saw it was Carmilla Carmine, who observed the whole thing. 

Carmilla Carmine: (smirks) 

Carmilla in silence, gave out an approving nod and Y/N smiled and nodded back, letting Carmilla walk away. 

-----------------------------

Later on that night, After showering, Y/N exited the bathroom, heading to bed, but she saw Aalstor waiting for her. 

Y/N: What is it, Alastor? It's late. 

Alastor: I must say, Y/N. You are becoming quite the bodyguard. Even though you inadvertently brought trouble here, you scared it off. 

Y/N: I just don't like bullies. I don't care where they are from. I'm not backing down from a fight. 

Alastor: A Born fighter. That's what empowers you? 

Y/N: Yes, but that's not why you're here, is it?

Alastor: No, it isn't. 

Y/N then crossed her arms. 

Y/N: What is it, then?

Alastor: After that business with one of the Overlords, you won quite the favor of Carmilla Carmine. Tell me, she told you that she's the one who killed the angel, didn't she? 

Alastor gave Y/N a widened grin while Y/N looked at Alastor shocked. Alastor knew??

Y/N: W-What are you talking about? 

Alastor: I had one of the eggs follow to receive information. Just needed some clarification. 

Y/N: Why do you want to know? And why would you care? You don't even care about this hotel. 

Alastor then spun his mic. 

Alastor: You see, Y/N. When there's a chance for information to be used as your trump card, you take it. Every time.  Because you'll never know if it'll be useful.

Y/N: Even if it can make you betray the ones you care about. 

Alastor: Everyone's got their secrets to hide. Some for good reasons. Others out of fear. And yours, to protect Carmilla, correct? 

Y/N: Look, I defended Carmilla because she's like me. She wanted to protect her family. If I help her, I think I can make it right. Overall, we'll never give up. You may think that it won't work, but It'll work. 

Alastor smiled. 

Alastor: Very well, have a proper rest, young one. Something tells me you're going to have a busy day tomorrow. 

Alastro then walked away, while Y/N rolled her eyes and then headed to her bed. As she covered herself in the covers, she felt something warm and moving.  

Y/N: Hmm? 

Y/N then moved the covers off and saw Keekee purring on her. 

Keekee: (purring)~

Y/N: Oh, hey, Keekee. You should be sleeping with Charlie. 

Y/N then looked at Keekee and saw why she was in her room. Keekee then went and rubbed her side on Y/N's side, trying to show affection.

Y/N then realized why Keekee was acting like this. 

Y/N: Allorubbing...

Y/N then looked at Keekee again and saw how cute she was as she was acknowledging her presence. Y/N smiled at Keekee's cuteness and let her allorubbing herself on her, acknowledging her presence. 

Eventually, Y/N's cat instincts took over and the two groomed with Keekee then got onto Y/N's chest and stretched her body, letting Y/N feel the dander on her. 

Y/N: (purring)~

Keekee: (purring)~

Y/N then rolled around with Keekee in her arms and as her cat instincts took over her body. She then groomed Keekee behind the ears with her tongue, while Keekee rested on the surface of the bed. 

Y/N/Keekee: (moaning/purring)~

-----------------------------

Meanwhile, back at V Tower...

Velvette: (yawns) 

Velvette finally woke up from her long-needed sleep and looked around to see Valentino and Vox nowhere to be found. 

Velvette: (sighs) Let me guess: They got away. 

Summer: (moaning)~

Velvette saw Dia and Summer relaxing, but Summer was grooming herself with her tongue. 

Summer: (moaning/purring)~

Velvette knew that since Y/N was back at the Hotel, it would be a death sentence to go there. 

Velvette: Hey, you two!

Summer and Dia looked at Velvette with raised brows. 

Summer: Hmm?

Velvette: Come model for me until your boss comes back.

Summer: What's in it for us? 

Dia: We're Valentino's employees, not yours. 

Velvette gave them an unamused glare. 

Velvette: Shall I tell Valentino, you choose to disobey? 

Knowing they would be punished, they reluctantly became Velvette's temporary models. 

-----------------------------

(BZZZT)

Valentino: GOD-FUCKING-DAMNIT! (grunts in frustration)

Valentino and Vox returned from almost being crushed to death by Alastor. 

Valentino: I'm going to break that fucking cat if it's the last thing I--WHERE ARE SUMMER AND DIA!!?

Vox: (sighs)

-----------------------------

THIRTY MINUTES LATER...

Valentino searched the tower for his prostitutes and then found them to be in Velvette's studio. He then angrily got to the front door and kicked the door open. 

Valentino: Velvette, I need you to set up a bounty! 40K, but I want that fucking bitch ali--!

Valentino was then confused as he saw Summer and Dia, but they hugged Velvette in her new dress while she smiled at Valentino's presence. 

Summer: (purring)~

Dia: (giggling seductively)

Velvette: Oh, Val, you're back. Your girls had to model for me. You want them back, they're yours.~

(SHOOM)(YANK)

Dia/Summer: ACK!!

Valentino activated two dark chains and pulled Summer and Dia. 

Valentino: How did she escape!? I made sure she wouldn't be able to escape. 

Summer: I...Mr. Valentino I...

Valentino then grabbed Summer by the chin and lifted her. 

Valentino: Do not fucking lie to me. I told you to bring her directly to me and--!

Valentino then smelled Summer, realizing something. 

Valentino: Did you let her touch you? Did you two have sex!?

Summer: NO! I didn't...

Dia: It wasn't sex!

Valentino then looked at Dia, who was concerned for Summer's well-being. 

Dia: It's allorubbing. It's how cats greet each other sensually. It's not their fault. It's an animal instinct! 

Valentino then realized something and had an evil smile on his face. 

Valentino: You wouldn't have her scent, would you?~

With her entire body filled with fear, Summer said nothing, much to Valentino's amusement.

-----------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.7K 20
All Hotel Hazbin characters belong to VivziePop, (Vivienne Medrano) Cover Photo and Artwork by Fetonmaxxx https://fetonmaxxx.tumblr.com/ An alternat...
44.6K 884 18
When Heaven's Higher ups receive news that Hell's own Princess Charlie MorningStar has started a project of rehabilitating Sinner's in her Hazbin Hot...
256K 7.2K 38
(Y/n), a normal teenage girl living a comfortable sub-urban life. Supporting friends and family along with good grades in school. Until she meets the...
227K 4.4K 16
[Completed] This is a Valentino x Reader fanfiction. The reader (You) is a female. Also this is going to be published on Valentine's day 2/14/2020 h...