Our Angel[SS]โœ”

Par Your_Little_Cupcake

Based on BROmance..... Plus

Character Sketch๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
chapter-5
Author's Note๐Ÿฅ€
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-10[Last]

Chapter-9

997 86 23
Par Your_Little_Cupcake

Arjun looks at Kunj who is still busy with his so-called work,Arjun goes near him and pulls him from the arm.Kunj becomes angry and goes to push him but he becomes shocked when he sees Arjun.

Kunj-B-Bhai

Arjun(cold voice)-So this is your important work?

Kunj-Look,Bhai I can explain you,actually I take her help in my mission and in re..

Arjun-In return you will sleep with her?

Kunj-What?Hell no I..

Arjun-You know what,I fucked up,I tired from your shity behaviour,Do whatever you want to do,From today I am not going to stop you and How I can stop you,I don’t have any right on you.

He said and turned but Kunj grabbed his arm and looked back at the girl who nodded and left from there.

Kunj-Bhai,please don’t say like that,you have full right on us,I just,ahh ok Fine I am sorry please don’t be mad,I promise I won’t do this again.

He pleads to him,but Arjun knows very well his drama. He freed his arm from his grip and walked out from there.Kunj stood there with a sad face,and rubbed his hand on face.

Kunj-Ahhh What I do?I hurt him again why the fuck I was like that?

He let out scream and started to walk behind Arjun,Arjun sat on driving seat and going to start the car but stop when he saw Kunj sat on back seat with pout.

Kunj-Sorry!!

Arjun(shout)-Get out!!

Kunj(glossy eyes)-N-No

Arjun-Fine You sit here I..

Kunj-I am going no need to leave.

He said sadly and stepped out from the car,Arjun singh and opened the front door.

Arjun-Sit

Kunj sits in the front seat happily and hugs Arjun.

Kunj-Thank you,I promise I won’t do this again..Ahhhh

He let out a yelp when Arjun whacked him on his shoulder hard.

Arjun-I am sure you won’t do this again.

Kunj gulped at his stern tone and started to look outside with a scared face,Arjun drove off in full speed.

After a silent ride they enter the house and meet with their baby bun who runs toward them and jumps on them.Abhi rolls his eyes and starts to eat Manik’s chocolates.

Manik-I miss you so much Baba,Kunu…..

Kunj/Arjun-We miss you too bubba.

Arjun-How was your day bun?

He took him in arms,Manik wrapped arms around his neck cutely.

Manik-Superbbb you know that now I have a best friend.

They look at each other with frowns.

Kunj-Best friend?Wow but who is he?From where he?

Manik-How I know?I know only his name.

Abhi(mocking)-He is not your best friend you idiot,you don’t know anything about him such a shame.

Arjun-Abhi doesn't talk like that,his first day today how he can know anyone in one day right Bun?

Manik nodded with pout,Kunj sighing in relief that Arjun forgot about him.

Manik-But he is very handsome and caring,his name is Rishi.

He said happily,they rolled their eyes,and Arjun gave him to Abhi.

Arjun-Handsome more than us??

Manik-Yesh he is very very handsome.

Abhi-This Bitch Ahhh

Arjun-No cursing remember?

Abhi-Yeah yeah I remember.

He made faces and rubbed his back,Arjun turned to Kunj.

Arjun-Come to my room,Bun you take a shower first then we will have lunch.

He said and walked upstairs,Abhi and Manik frowned and looked at Kunj who gave them innocent eyes, blinked and ran behind Arjun,Abhi and Manik looked at each other and mumbled “he is gone”.

Kunj enters Arjun’s room who comes near him and grabs him by the neck.

Arjun-So you were enjoying it with that bitch hmm?

Kunj-N-No,It’s not like that,I am sorry.

He looked down in guilt but then suddenly his body jerked up when Arjun slapped his butt hard as he could,the room filled with slap sound,Kunj whimpered and closed his eyes in pain.

Kunj-Fuck,I am sorry bhai,Not more it’s hurting like hell.

He pleads to him,Arjun smirks and holds his ear and pulls hard.

Kunj-Ahh!!Bhai!!

Arjun-But I just give you one slap hmm?Turn.

Kunj(whine)-What?You beat me?But I am sorry na,why are you doing this to poor baby?

Arjun-Ohh poor baby?
Who?You?Do you have any shame?What will people think when they see you hmm?I warned you a lot of times but what?I know you are not going to change so now I will give you a good lesson.

Kunj(scared)-Sorry na please this time forgive me please bhai,I promise I w…Ahhh

Arjun-Did not I tell you if you like someone just come to me and tell me but why the hell you play with them hmm?*Hit*

He slaps Kunj’s butt once again hard and turns him toward the wall.

Kunj-Owwww!!!Bhai!!Sorry.

Arjun gives him some hard spanks and turns him again,Kunj still looking down with glossy eyes,Arjun makes him look up.

Arjun-Do you repeat this??

Kunj-N-No

Arjun-Hmm,Now leave and take a shower you have her smell.

He pushed him away,Kunj made faces and opened the door with an angry pout,Arjun chuckled at him but raised an eyebrow when Kunj opened the door,Kunj glared at Abhi and Manik who were standing there with puppy faces.

They were having their lunch happily,Kunj who was struggling with the chair🙂,Abhi who was making fun of him.

Abhi-What happened?Can’t you sit?Oh it must be hurting?

Kunj-Shut up!!Ahh bhai I am not going to talk to you now,how can you slap me so hard ahh my butt..

He made a cry face,Arjun rolled his eyes and started to feed Manik who was just telling them about his Rishi which made them jealous and angry.

Arjun-Can you stop thinking about Rishi,You are at home bun,give us some attention too.

Manik(pout)-Meanie

He started to play with fingers,Abhi looked at Kunj.

Abhi-Bhai I think we have to take care of this Rishi Mishi.

Kunj-Hmm you are right we don’t know who he is,just take out all his information.

Abhi-Excuse me you are the agent not me,Today I have a boxing match.

He rolled his eyes,Kunj looked at him with WTF look and started to hissed in pain,Arjun who got irritated by Rishi name😂.

After making Manik sleep,they come to the living hall with angry faces.

Arjun-Who the fuck is Rishi?

Abhi-You are the Mafia not me?

Arjun-Don’t be too smart you brat.

Abhi(pout)-Ok but I want to beat this Rishi,Bhai can you bring him here I want to see after all who is that Handsome guy…

Arjun-Hmm not that bad idea,But first let’s give some lesson to this fucker,who have guts to hurt my brothers.

He walks toward Basement along with Abhi and Kunj.They look at one person who was tied on a table and look at them with fearful eyes.

Arjun-Let’s start the operation,Guys.

He said like a psycho , meanwhile the person became shocked to death and started to look everywhere like crazy people,he is not at Hospital right?He doesn’t have health issues either,so why the hell do they want to operate on him?These all thoughts make him dizzy and the trio smirk at him.Manik who sat on the bed with a cute pout and rubs his eyes cutely he looks everywhere and frowns.

Manik-Hmm?Where have they gone?Wait, they left me alone?How dare they?Did they play without me?Wait,How do I make them bald?

He jump from bed with angry pout and march toward living room.🙂

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and comment🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

19.2K 1.7K 19
This book is a sequel of Khanzaade with some changes. You can take this book as new version of Khanzaade๐Ÿคด.
261K 17.9K 93
After loosing his parents All Arhan Ahmed khan had was his baby sister. Can he fall in love with tons of responsibilities on his young shoulders? Fol...
232K 13.1K 76
๐“๐š๐ž๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐…๐… ๐“๐จ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐š๐ž ๐…๐… ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Š๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ž...
25.2K 1.3K 14
Manik Rathore,a 22-year-old,cold,rude and young Mafia king,lives his life freely without knowing much about his real family.One day,everything change...