Even More Protective Colby

By JaiMcc

Part 3-You know the drill ;) More

Alone
My Little Cheerleader
Something To Protect
Always
The Deal
What Really Happened
Did What I Had To
Nothing Without You
Protect Your Heart
Sam and Colby vs. The World
A/N
Choose Yourself
A/N Please Read!!!
Lost Love
As Long As I'm Around
One True Friend
The Empath
Until The End
Until We Meet Again
Until We Meet Again (Alternate Ending)
A Price Paid
Forever Grateful
The Promise
Don't Leave Me
I'll Always Come Back
The Power Of Love
Let Me Love You
Unbreakable
Crazy In Love
Annoucement!
Part 1: No Matter What
Part 2: No Good Deed
Part 3: Everything I Have
MINE
Not This Time
Never Over
Carry On
Brotherly Bond
Riled Up
Stay Close
Best Part Of Me
Onward and Upward
The Beginning Of The End
Whatever It Takes
The Answer
You Don't Know Crazy
Paranoid?
The Countdown
The Choice
The Consequences
Lingering
Loud And Clear
Under Pressure
Face Your Phobia
At All Costs

For Love

211 9 5
By JaiMcc

Colby had been enjoying his time in Australia. Him, Sam and The Boys had caught some crazy stuff over the past few days and Colby was feeling invigorated. He had needed some time away and Australia had been the perfect place to go. Colby was sad that it was over, but he was excited for where they would go next. He loved traveling, it helped to get his mind off things. The first thing Colby did when they got back to Vegas was go for a hike. Whenever he was feeling stressed or frustrated, he went hiking. Colby had his headphones in as he walked along the trail. He stopped for some water and looked out across the way. Colby suddenly turned when he heard something up ahead of him. He took out his headphones and looked up over the hill of the trail. He saw several men in uniforms. Naomi's men. He'd recognize those Area 51 uniforms anywhere. Colby saw them point towards him and start running. Colby quickly ran back down the trail, stumbling as he lost his footing. Colby got up and brushed himself off, frantically looking around, but no one was there. Colby had seen them. He knew he had. Colby thought maybe he had been out in the sun too long and began making his way back home. Colby's wrists suddenly started burning and when he looked at them, they were covered in blood. Colby's vision became blurry and then completely dark as he collapsed.

Colby's vision was blurry when he opened his eyes. It took him a second to adjust to his surroundings. He could've sworn he heard someone calling his name. When Colby's vision became clear once again. He knew immediately where he was. His cell, in Area51. It was the same facility that Naomi had brought them to in Los Angeles. Colby's wrists were still secured in front of him with cuffs. That explained the bleeding, but how did he get back here and how had he escaped? Colby couldn't remember any of it.

" Wakey, wakey, Colby," said Sierra. Colby darted his gaze towards her. " Welcome back."

" What have you done?" asked Colby.

" My latest technological advancement is a success," said Sierra. " You were the first test subject."

Sierra proudly held up the syringe. It was the same one she had injected into Colby when he was chained up in the facility.

" What are you talking about?" asked Colby.

" I'm surprised you didn't catch on sooner," said Sierra. " Considering there were little glitches along the way. You noticed them, but you just thought you were paranoid."

" Glitches?" said Colby.

Sierra laughed. " You really haven't figured it out, have you? Sierra asked. "You never left our facility, Colby. You never escaped. You never went to Texas, or Australia. You've been here the whole time."

" No, that's impossible," said Colby. " It was real. It felt real."

" It was supposed to," said Sierra. " Mentally, you were somewhere else but physically, you never left here. The serum we gave you allowed you to create a false reality in your head, playing out exactly the way you wanted it to, but even then, you still noticed the little mistakes, the times when little things seemed off about a situation, the hallucinations. All part of the trial process."

Sierra circled Colby as she continued. Colby hated to say it, but now it was all starting to make sense.

" The best part is, we were able to see everything," explained Sierra. " The reality that you created played out like a movie for us. We saw everything. Heard everything. Remarkable, isn't it?"

" You're lying," said Colby. " Stop lying."

" It's not a lie Colby," said Sierra. " If it was, how do you explain where we got this?" Sierra held up the Soul Killer in her hands and Colby's eyes went wide.

" You told us exactly where and how to find it when you called the Winchesters," explained Sierra. " You gave us all the information we ever needed. Of course we knew the serum wouldn't last long, it was only a matter of time before it wore off."

" I was gone for months," said Colby.

" In your head it was months," said Sierra. " For us, it was a mere three days. I guess all there's left to say is Thank You, Colby, for your cooperation."

Colby wasn't paranoid. The whole time, he had known something was off. All of those little moments he had experienced where something felt wrong was his mind's way of warning him, and he completely ignored it. Or maybe he just wasn't smart enough to realize it. Everything could have ended way sooner if only Colby had realized, had trusted his gut feeling.

" This technological breakthrough will be revolutionary," said Sierra. " Imagine the secrets we could uncover with this."

" You're sick," said Colby.

" You're just figuring that out now," laughed Sierra.

" What happened to Sam?" asked Colby. " What did you do to him?"

" Oh don't worry," said Sierra. " We've been keeping him nice and comfortable here. Of course we had to tie him down. He likes to squirm, which makes it hard for our scientists to probe."

Colby's fists balled when he heard that last word. He could only imagine what had been happening to Sam while he was out.

" I can't wait to break the news to Sam," said Sierra. " Imagine his reaction when he finds out you've brought us the very thing we need to kill him."

Sierra slipped a bullet into the Soul Killer and clicked the safety. Colby stood up slowly and had tried to stop Sierra as she stepped out into the hallway but he had been too slow. His body slammed against the door as Sierra closed it behind her and he rapped on it hard but soon his body grew weak and Colby slid to the floor.

" No, no wait!" said Colby. " Wait! Sam!"

Colby silently cried on the floor and he shut his eyes tightly as she heard gunshots ring out across the facility. Colby sobbed louder.

" I'm sorry Sam," said Colby. " I'm so sorry."

Colby must've cried himself to sleep. He didn't know how long he had been out. He once again had to readjust to his surroundings. He wanted to make sure he wasn't still in a false reality, just in case anything Sierra had said was true. He didn't know if it was or if his mind was still at their mercy.

Suddenly, the alarms around the building began blaring. Colby didn't know what was happening but he could hear the panic going on outside the doors. He suddenly heard yelling followed by more gunshots. It sounded as if someone was busting down all of the doors in the facility. Colby scooted away from the door as heard footsteps coming towards his cell. Someone was fidgeting with the door handle, and then he heard a gunshot go off and the door to his cell was swung open and someone stepped in.

" Tiny?" asked Colby.

Tiny looked at Colby. " In here, I got him," said Tiny.

Suddenly Big J's crew came rushing in along with Big J.

" Sup little man," said Big J.

Several members of Big J's crew freed Colby and helped him up while others blocked the door.

" What are you doing here?" asked Colby. " I thought you got arrested."

" I did," said Big J. " But that wasn't gonna stop me long, especially when I heard what these clowns had planned for you."

" That rounded us all up," explained Tiny. " Kept us all in the same spot too, that was their mistake. When we figured out what was happening, we made a plan to bust out. We came as fast as we could."

" Are you ready to go, little man?" asked Big J.

" Yeah, but not without Sam, we need to find him," said Colby.

Big J stepped out into the hall after his crew. Colby followed behind them, along with Tiny. They all had their guns raised and they were searching the place up and down for Sam. When they rounded the corner of the facility, they came face to face with some of Naomi's men. Big J's crew began firing back.

" Go," said one of the members. " We'll cover you."

Big J, Colby and Tiny kept going. They quietly made their way towards the other side of the facility, breaking down every door and checking every room they could find. They had no luck.

" Are you sure he's here?" asked Big J.

" Yes," said Colby. " I saw him, we were together."

" You're sure they didn't move him?" asked Tiny.

" I don't know," said Colby.

" Look, we don't have a lot of time," said Tiny. " This could be it for all of us if we don't find him in the next ten minutes."

" We can't leave him," said Colby.

" We're not gonna," said Big J, " but we're runnin outta ideas here little man."

Colby's hand suddenly flew to his head. His head was pounding, but for some reason this headache was different than the ones he had been experiencing before. That's when he realized that it was Sam, calling to him. He could see the door in his mind and Sam tied up behind it.

Colby's eyes flew open. " I know where he is," said Colby. " Follow me."

Big J and Tiny looked at Colby curiously, but hurriedly followed behind him. Colby kept walking until he came to the door he had seen in his head.

" This one," said Colby.

" You sure?" said Tiny.

"Positive," said Colby.

Tiny quickly fired his gun at the lock and threw open the cell door. Sam stared weakly up at him when they stepped in. Sam thought he was going crazy for a minute but suddenly Colby stepped inside.

" Colby?" asked Sam.

This had been the first time Sam and Colby had seen each other in a while. Colby quickly rushed to him, freed his hands and hugged him. Sam happily hugged him back.

" I thought you were dead," said Sam. " Fuck, it's good to see you bro."

" You too," said Colby.

" How did you find me?" asked Sam.

" Your soul," said Colby. " Even though mine has been fully restored, you still have a part of me inside you. I think I still have that connection. Also, I had a little help."

Sam followed Colby's gaze towards the doorway and he saw Big J.

" Hate to break up this reunion little man, but we gotta go, now!" said Big J.

All 4 of them made their way through the facility and passed the guards to the main entrance. Sam and Colby had never had to dodge so many bullets in their lives, literally.

When they reached the entrance they stepped outside into the darkness. The whole yard was lit up by big lights and they could see the rest of Big J's crew waiting for them with a truck outside of the gate. All of them knew it was only a matter of time before more government agents showed up. You could hear the alarms all across the area. They quickly made their way across the yard and towards the gates as several bullets were fired at them.

" Stop them!!!" yelled Naomi, as she stepped outside with Sierra and several guards behind her. Colby had never seen her so mad. The guards bolted after the boys and Sierra and Naomi followed behind. Sierra stopped one of the guards as they ran past her.

"Gimme that!" Sierra said. She then fired several rounds as she ran after them.

Sam and Colby hopped into the back of the truck and the rest of Big J's crew hopped into the front. Colby looked around when he didn't see Big J and locked eyes with him. He was still standing in the middle of the yard. He looked at Colby with wide eyes as he took his hand away from his abdomen and Colby saw the blood.

Big J fell to his knees and then to the ground. Sam and Big J's crew had tried to hold Colby back but he ignored him, jumping out of the truck and running to Big J. He knelt down beside him, putting his hands over the wound.

" You gotta go, little man," coughed Big J.

" No, I'm not leaving you here," said Colby. " It's okay, we can get you help. C'mon, get up."

Colby tried to help Big J stand up but the bigger man winced as Colby tried to help.

" It's okay, Colby," said Big J weakly. " I had a good run."

"No, we can help you," cried Colby. " I'll help you. Get up. Please!" Colby saw Sierra and the guards getting closer.

" Please little bro," said Big J. " You gotta go. You can't let 'em win."

Colby had tears in his eyes as he held Big J's hand. " I'll never forget this," said Colby. " I'll never forget any of it."

"It's been an honor, little man," coughed Big J.

Colby squeezed his hand harder. "Thank you," said Colby. "For everything."

Big J smiled. " Go," he said. " Go!"

Colby let go of Big J's hand and quickly ran back to the truck. As soon as he hopped in, the truck took off and Colby watched as Big J got further and further away. He watched as his old cell mate tried to stand and hold off the rest of the guards, allowing them to escape. Colby had to tear his eyes away when several guards gunned him down. Sam held Colby tightly as they drove away. Sierra and Naomi stood outside of the gate where the truck had just been and Sierra yelled in anger as she watched them slip away.

" Don't worry," said Naomi. " We still have Plan B."

" You'd better be right about this," said Sierra.

" Trust me," said Naomi. " It'll work."

Colby sat on his bed at the underground base, thinking about everything. Big J had sacrificed himself to save them. Colby was hurting all over. He knew it wasn't his fault, but all he could do was blame himself. Tiny explained that it was never like that. Big J had let them know that it was possible they all wouldn't make it out, but they were all willing to share the risk. Sam and Colby were one of them. They were family. Big J said that if it came down to him or the boys, choose the boys. After everything they had been through together, it was a no brainer.

Sam suddenly stepped in. Tiny had bandaged both of them up, and then let them rest. Tiny assured him that they were safe here. All of them needed some alone time. Sam and Colby, to process everything and Big J's crew, to figure out what to do next. Sam walked over and sat on the bed next to Colby. They sat in silence, trying to figure out the right words to say to each other. Sam spoke first.

" How are you holding up?" asked Sam.

" I just feel numb," said Colby.

" Me too," said Sam.

" We weren't supposed to lose anyone else," said Colby. " It's not fair. I should've tried harder. I shouldn't have left him."

" He saved our lives Colby," said Sam. " He's a hero."

" Is that supposed to make it better?" asked Colby.

" I'm sorry," said Sam. " I'm just trying to figure out the right thing to say."

" There's nothing you can say," said Colby.

" It's not your fault, you know," said Sam.

" You're right," said Colby, tears in his eyes. " It's Sierra's. She's ruined our lives for the last time."

" What is that supposed to mean?" asked Sam.

" It means she's gonna get what's coming to her," said Colby. " Her and Naomi. I'm gonna end them."

" Colby," said Sam. " If you do that Big J died for nothing. He risked his life to get us out of there and now you wanna go back? What good will that do?"

" I want them dead, Sam!!" yelled Colby.

Sam was shocked. Colby had never wished death upon anyone. It was the first time he had ever heard Colby speak like that and the scariest part is that Sam knew when Colby was being serious, and he was.

" Colby, killing them won't bring Big J back," said Sam. " It's not what he would have wanted."

" Do you have any idea what they did to me?" asked Colby.

" No," said Sam calmly. He could tell Colby was going through a lot and he just didn't know how to handle it all and Sam couldn't blame him. " Do you wanna talk about it?"

Sam could see the tears in Colby's eyes. He had never seen Colby hurt this much. Colby explained in detail what he had been through and what Sierra had told him.

" Even now, I'm wondering if any of this is real," said Colby. " How do I know I'm still not under the influence of it all?"

" You're not, Colby," said Sam. " I promise. I'm real."

Colby had this look on his face that Sam had never seen before. A look that Sam could only describe as defeat. Colby always had an idea of what to do, but this time, he had nothing. Sam slowly approached Colby and rested his hand on his best friend's shoulder. Colby felt the warmth of Sam's hand and that's when he knew. This was real life. It was a touch that he had felt many times, and he knew what it felt like. No one could fake it.

" We're gonna get through this," said Sam. " We always get through it, together."

" I can't Sam," said Colby. " It hurts. It hurts so bad."

" I know Colby," said Sam, " but you're strong, one of the strongest people I've ever met. I need you with me Colby, please, we can do this, but we need to stay together."

Colby nodded his head. He knew Sam was right.

" If we're gonna do this, we need to be smart about it," said Sam. " Sierra and Naomi are gonna get what they deserve, but not by killing them."

" You're right," said Colby. " I'm sorry."

"Promise me," said Sam. " For real this time."

" I promise," said Colby.

" Look at me," said Sam. " I'm right here Colby. You see me?"

" Yeah, I see you," said Colby.

Sam and Colby rested their foreheads together, just needing to be near each other. Colby needed that feeling of trust after everything that had happened. Sam pulled away and he and Colby smiled at each other. They savored this small moment of happiness knowing that things were gonna go from bad to worse before they got better, and they had been right.

Sam and Colby walked out to the main area of the base. Tiny and the rest of Big J's crew were all gathered around the TV, watching as the latest news story played. Sam and Colby were shocked when they saw their faces on the TV and their name in the headlines.

" In breaking news, YouTuber duo Sam and Colby are now wanted criminals for conspiring against the government," explained the female news anchor. " Sam and Colby had been on site at a top secret facility filming a video for their channel when things took a turn for the worst. Having been given permission by the government to film on site, the boys finished their investigation and then proceeded to damage and steal government property and shoot a government agent."

A picture of Naomi flashed onto the screen. Colby's blood was boiling. Sierra had framed them for murder. She made it look like Sam and Colby were the guilty ones when it had been her who killed someone. Naomi wasn't dead, she was still alive. This had been their plan all along. If Sierra couldn't kill them, she would still make sure she ruined their lives. Every second Colby's hatred for her grew. He knew what he had promised Sam, but every minute it was getting harder and harder to want to keep that promise.

The news anchor continued. " Although sources aren't sure what motives the duo had, they are now wanted criminals. Anyone with information on the whereabouts of the YouTubers are asked to come forward immediately. Anyone found aiding the duo will be immediately incarcerated."

Sam and Colby watched the news story intently. Sierra and Naomi had a backup plan all along. Colby didn't know how they had got the doctored footage, but it was there, clear as day. Sam and Colby willingly firing at a government agent. They were now wanted criminals.

" Fuck, this ain't good," said one of the crew members.

" Ya think?" said Tiny.

" What should we do?" asked Sam.

" You two are wanted criminals in this country now," said Tiny. " Sooner or later someone is gonna get the jump on you and turn you in. Sierra will make sure of that. It's not safe here for you two anymore. Every government agent across the country will be looking for you two."

" What are you saying?" asked Colby.

" You two need to leave the country," said Tiny. " It'll be safer, for the time being."

Tiny opened up their laptop and began typing. Sam and Colby gathered around him.

" We need to get you two across the border," said Tiny. " There's a train leaving from LA to Seattle, from there you can catch the train to Vancouver, BC, lay low for a while."

" There's no way we're gonna pull this off," said Sam. " The government is looking for us, they're gonna track our every move, we'll never make it."

" We have to," said Colby. " It's our only chance."

"Lucky for you two, we had a lot to perfect the art of smuggling," said Tiny. " We've never smuggled people, but there's a first time for everything."

All of them had spent the next few days planning the escape. A few of Big J's men, ones who wouldn't be familiar to Sierra or any of her soldiers, went out to gather supplies for the boys. Everything they would need to pull this off. When the members of the crew returned, they explained how the city was crawling with government agents and police. It was a manhunt for these two. The second they stepped outside, they would've been goners. Sam and Colby kept up with the news, every day there was a new update. The Winchesters had tried to contact them, but they rejected the call, knowing it could possibly be tracked. They had hoped the brothers weren't in too much trouble because of them.

What hurt the most though, was seeing what their fans had to go through. Their fans had stayed loyal through it all, the news explaining that the fans had refused to say anything that could incriminate the boys. Sam and Colby could only hope that Sierra or Naomi wouldn't get to them, and force them by other means. The thought of what they would go through made Colby shudder, but he couldn't let that stop him. They needed to pull this off, one way or another.

Sam and Colby were nearly ready. They were making the final preparations when Tiny walked into their room.

" Sorry to interrupt boys, but you've got some visitors," said Tiny.

Sam and Colby followed Tiny out of the room and were happy to see their families. Both Sam and Colby hugged them tightly as they shared happy reunions. Lesa spoke up first.

" You wanna explain to us what's going on?" asked Colby's mother.

" It's a very, very long story," said Colby.

" I think we have time," said Gage.

Sam and Colby sat their families down and told them everything, from start to finish. They had taken hours just explaining what they went through, obviously leaving out some bits. Their families looked at both of them in shock.

" Guys, you're freaking us out," said Sam.

" Sorry Sam," said Allison. " It's just a lot to take in."

" Yeah," said Ben. " It's not every day you find out your sibling has gone toe to toe with the devil."

" Or that your son is a Dark Prince of Hell," said Layne.

" Was a Dark Prince," said Colby. " I'm not anymore."

" So, if I'm understanding correctly, you don't bleed anymore and Colby's old soul that he had before his was restored is what's been keeping you alive this whole time?" asked Cindy.

" Yeah," said Sam. " I know, clear as mud right."

" And so all of that has led to this," said Lesa.

" Yes," said Colby. " They brought you all here to keep you safe. We were gonna tell you everything, when the time was right, but given everything that's happening, we felt like all of you deserved to know."

" Ok, wow," said Kirk.

" You didn't just bring us here to tell us everything though, did you?" said Gage. " It's to say Goodbye, isn't it?"

Sam and Colby looked at each other and then looked back to their families sitting in front of them.

"We don't know how this is gonna end," said Colby. " It may be the last time we see each other for a while."

"Possibly forever," said Sam.

" It won't be forever," said Cindy.

" I wish I could say I knew for sure," said Sam, " but I don't."

" We leave tomorrow," said Colby. " You'll all be safe here, you can trust these guys."

" You guys could stay too," said Ben. " You don't need to leave, we can all just stay down here, together."

" If we stay, we put you all in danger," Colby explained. " Besides, it's better if you don't know where we're going."

" We can't ask you all to give up your lives for us," said Sam.

" If they can't find you, they can't use you against us," said Colby. " We knew it would be easier to pull this off if you all knew the truth. We need to keep the attention on us and only us. These people are dangerous."

"Also, we didn't want you to believe those lies about us," said Sam.

" We never did," said Gage.

" Not for a second," said Allison.

" We love you guys," said Colby. " All of you, so much."

" We love you too," said Lesa.

Sam, Colby and their families had all spent one last night together. It was one of the best nights of Sam and Colby's lives and it was bittersweet.

The next morning, Sam and Colby prepared to leave. They said one last goodbye to their families.

" You come back to us, okay?" said Cindy, as she hugged Sam tightly.

Sam smiled at her, wanting to assure her that he would be back, but he didn't want to give her false hope. Sam brought his father and his siblings close.

Colby's family hugged him tightly. Colby didn't want to let go, knowing it was the last time he would ever get this. He pulled away and smiled lovingly at them. Sam and Colby looked back at their families as they left the base.

"We'll protect them with our lives," said Tiny. " You have our word."

" Thank you," said Colby.

" We love you guys," said Cindy.

"Always and forever," said Sam.

Then Sam and Colby both climbed out of the base. Closing that door was the hardest thing they had ever had to do.

Sam and Colby had hoped that everything would die down by the time they were ready to pull this off, but it didn't, which was going to make this harder for them, but it needed to work. For their sakes.

One of Big J's crew members, Skippy, looked around at all of the government soldiers as he cruised down the freeway. He grew nervous when he saw a road check a little up ahead, but he needed to keep his cool. He slowly pulled up to the cops at the road check and rolled down the window.

" Evening officer," said Skippy.

" Evening sir, we're just doing some routine checks," said the cop, shining his light around the truck. "We're on the lookout for a couple of wanted fugitives, last seen in this area."

" Oh yeah, I heard about that on the news," said Skippy.

" You wouldn't happen to know anything, would you?" asked the cop.

" Sorry officer, I got nothing for ya," said Skippy.

" Where are you headed?" asked the cop.

" The train station," said Skippy. " I work for FedEx, just dropping off some shipments."

" You won't mind if I just take a look then," said the cop. " As a precaution."

" By all means," said Skippy.

The cop threw open the back of the truck and called several other cops over to search all of the crates in the back of the truck. They found nothing but Amazon packages and other parcels and once they were finished, they closed the door.

" Alright, you're free to go sir," said the cop.

" Thank you kindly," said Skippy. " Have a good night."

As Skippy drove away from the road block, he rolled up the window, then he made sure he was quite a distance away before he banged on the ceiling of the truck. Sam and Colby threw open the secret compartment and climbed out.

" That was a tight squeeze,' said Colby.

" You're telling me," said Sam.

" Won't be too long now boys," said Skippy.

The FedEx truck pulled up near the train station. The final train to Seattle was leaving at 10pm. All Sam and Colby had to do was make it on. It was easier said than done, because they had to sneak on. They couldn't risk exposing themselves. Skippy wheeled a few crates over to the train and spoke with the security on site. While he was distracted, Sam and Colby snuck out of the truck. They noticed the cameras in the corner and did their best to stay out of view. Even if they were on camera, they made sure their faces wouldn't be. They had received all black clothes to be able to blend in with the night. Sam and Colby waited nearby as the train came speeding down the track. They had tried to stay out of sight from all of the people waiting to board and had noticed another security guard coming towards them. The train started to slow down but Sam and Colby were running out of time. Suddenly, Skippy punched his security officer in the face. The other security guard saw what happened and rushed over to help his partner. Sam and Colby quickly snuck in the door of the train and let out a breath of relief when it closed. They were on their own now.

Tiny had promised to get them as far as Seattle, from there, they were on their own. It was safer and much easier for them not to draw attention to themselves if there were less shady people around. Sam and Colby quickly found two empty seats. Not wanting to sleep due to their nervousness they sat patiently. They had got new burner phones before they left. It was too risky to use their old ones. They had to be completely radio silent as much as they could.They had a long train ride ahead of them. They knew this, but the further away they could get, the better. At least they were out of the city. It had been a few more hours to Portland, the last stop before Seattle.

Sam and Colby had done their best to stay out of sight and not talk to anyone, not even each other; they couldn't risk it. Colby watched intently from the window as several people got on and off the train. He waited anxiously for the doors to close, so they could make it to Seattle, but his heart dropped as he saw several FBI agents board the train, probably searching for certain people. Colby nudged Sam who was resting his eyes. Both boys quickly grabbed their things and stepped off the train onto the platform and stayed hidden. They needed to be smart and quick. As soon as the last officer stepped off the train, Sam and Colby nearly made it back on by the skin of their teeth as the doors shut and the train slowly began to move again. Colby sat back down against the window and locked eyes with one of the officers as the train took off. He ducked down and then carefully looked back up again.

" What happened?" asked Sam.

" I think he saw me," said Colby.

" Shit," said Sam.

" They know we're headed for Seattle," said Colby. " Fuck, I'm such an idiot."

" No, you're not," said Sam. " It was an honest mistake and besides we don't know for sure if he saw you or if he even recognized you."

" I screwed up Sam," said Colby.

" It's only a few more hours to Seattle, we've made it this far, we can't give up now," said Sam. "We'll make it."

Sam and Colby quickly hopped off the train in Seattle. They had 15 minutes to kill before the train to Vancouver arrived. Sam and Colby looked at the map in the train station. They had to walk to the next station over to board the train to Vancouver. It was daytime out now and so blending in would be a lot harder. Sam and Colby carefully and quickly made their way through the crowds of people on the streets, trying their best to stay hidden from the officers on the streets. They quickly made their way down the stairs to the platform and noticed everyone scanning their tickets to get through the security gate. Sam and Colby jumped in line behind a person and quickly walked through when the small gate opened. They were nearly there when an announcement came over the sound system in the station.

"Sam Golbach and Colby Brock, stop right there," said the announcer.

Sam and Colby hadn't even stopped to see where the voice came from, they simply sprinted towards the platform. Although, they were pretty sure they knew who the voice belonged to. Several cops began firing bullets and everyone in the train station began to panic and run. Both of them sprinted down the stairs. The cops were gaining on them. Colby was several steps ahead of Sam and could see the open doors of the train at the bottom of the stairs. Sam hurried down the stairs but stumbled as a bullet lodged into his leg. He ignored the pain and continued sprinting as fast as he could. Colby made it to the train and stepped through the door, holding it open as Sam approached.

" C'mon Sam, c'mon!" Colby shouted. " Hurry!"

Sam quickly limped towards Colby as several gunshots kept being fired towards him and Colby.

"Brock is mine, remember that," said Sierra, as she hurried towards the boys.

Colby did his best to keep the doors open. A cop grabbed Sam and tried to hold him back but he got away. Sam made it over to Colby and grabbed his outstretched hand. The cop didn't give up. He grabbed Sam's leg, trying to pull him out of the doorway.

" I've got him boss!" shouted the cop.

"Colby, go!" Sam said.

" No way, I'm not losing anyone else," said Colby.

Colby pulled as hard as he could, but the cop pulled even harder. Sam winced and yelled as the cop's hand dug into his bullet wound. Colby was losing his grip. He couldn't hold the door and Sam, but he refused to let go. He wouldn't.

" Oh the plans she's got for you Brock," said the cop. " You'd be better off dead."

Sam looked back at the cop holding him. The cop had received a kick to the face for that comment. Sam and Colby could see Sierra and several other cops getting closer. Colby looked down at Sam, who locked eyes with him. Sam knew what he had to do.

" I love you, Colby!" said Sam.

Sam then pushed Colby onto the train. Colby stumbled back and slammed against the inside wall of the train as doors quickly slid shut and the train began to move. Sam kicked the cop in the face once again and held him back as he got up. Sam stumbled as he forced the gun out of the cop's hand. Colby got up and raced towards the closed door.

" No!" shouted Colby, as he banged his fist against the glass. "No! No! Sam! What are you doing?!!!"

The last thing Colby saw was the cop restraining Sam and Sierra catching up to him. The cops fired several shots towards the train attempting to stop it. Colby ducked down behind the door. The train soon sped up and disappeared into the tunnel, leaving Seattle behind.

"Dammit," said Sierra. " We had him!" Several of her men kept firing towards the train.

" Hold your fire," said Sierra. " It's no use." She looked towards Sam. " Besides, he's all we need."

She looked down at Sam, who was on his knees. His hands tied behind his back.

"You've just made a big mistake," said Sierra.

" I won't let you hurt him," said Sam. " Not anymore."

" He won't stay away long," said Sierra. " Not from you."

" Don't be so sure," said Sam.

" Take him," said Sierra and she watched as her men led Sam away. She looked down the dark tunnel and saw the lights of the train disappear.

She smirked. " Sam and Colby vs. The World," she said.

She then followed behind her men, more determined then she had ever been. Colby would be back. She knew. Everyone knew. He always came back for him. For love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 154 27
Bonjour/Bonsoir les beautés! Comment allez-vous ?Perso je vais bien et j'espère que vous allez bien aussi! C'est la toute première Fan fiction que je...
9.1K 278 20
3 ème année pour notre Hannah. Une nouvelle année sans son meilleur ami. Une année plein de danger et de secret avoué
167K 8.1K 47
Et si, une Zoldyck venait à rejoindre la brigade fantôme et a attirer l'intention du fameux chef avec son attitude...assez hors du commun, qu'est-ce...
383K 20.5K 192
J'ai eu besoin d'un 3eme tome,j'assume pas.