Not This Time

Hello lovelies! After watching The Hellfire Club video, I immediately knew I had to write this story. The coincidental things that happened in the video with Colby and everyone else and how it related to my stories was just too weird so I had to write this. Hope you all enjoy it.

Colby had already been anxious about the caves, but it only got worse when he found out that a portal had been opened there only two weeks ago. Also, something here didn't like him and Colby had a feeling he knew why. Sam and Colby looked at each other as soon as Willow had warned them. Both of them had tried to just push the feelings down and focus on the video but Colby made sure to keep his guard up.

Colby made his way through the Saint side of the tunnel with Niki and Gee. Suddenly, they noticed Sam was no longer behind them.

" Oh no, Sam's gone, he went down the other side," said Niki.

" That motherfucker," said Colby. He said it as if he was laughing for the camera, but secretly Colby was pissed.

When they met Sam on the other side of the tunnel, the girls kept walking. Sam turned to follow them when Colby roughly grabbed his arm.

" What the fuck is wrong with you?" asked Colby, swinging Sam around. " Why would you go down there?"

" Dude, relax, I was just trying to make the video better," said Sam.

" I don't care, don't do that again," said Colby. " You heard Willow. A portal was opened and something has been trying to get to me all night and I think we both know why."

" You think this thing knows what you are?" asked Sam.

" It's the only explanation," said Colby. " Lucifer may be dead, but his followers are not. The second you left I felt something, and now you're feeling weird, that can't be a coincidence."

" Colby, I'm sorry," said Sam. " I wasn't even thinking about that."

" Just please don't leave again," said Colby.

Sam nodded to him and they went to join the girls. Things had been happening all night. Everyone had been targeted in these tunnels, one way or another. Everyone except Colby. The only time he felt anything was when Sam wasn't nearby. He knew why Sam was feeling the way he was. Something was trying to get to Colby, but they needed to get through Sam first. Colby might be protected but Sam was not.

Everyone was so concerned about Colby, and his heart dropped to his stomach everytime he had to move to the front of the group and leave Sam exposed like that. He wished he could tell them all about the Dark Prince inside him, but that would only put them in more danger.

Everything added up, something here wanted Colby. Most likely something that escaped from the portal. Sam and Dean had been sure to close all the portals they could find, and now some idiots just went and opened up another one. For the first time, Colby understood the brothers' frustration over everything.

While Niki and Gee went down one side of the tunnel, Sam and Colby split up to go the other way. Sam took this opportunity to speak with Colby out of earshot.

" How are you feeling dude?" asked Sam.

" I'm fine," said Colby. " You?"

" My legs still feel like jelly, but other than that I'm good," said Sam.

"This thing can't get to me directly, so it's targeting everyone around me," said Colby. " I should've known coming here might trigger something."

" Hey, you didn't know," said Sam. " We only found out about the portal when we got here, if we had known in advance, we could've figured something else out."