Accidentally Yours

Da PurpleHyacinth221103

I took my seat in the train and took a deep breath. "Every things is ok, Adhya." I said to myself as release... Altro

Aesthetic
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (Edited)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Edited)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Not an update

Chapter 33

19.7K 1.3K 577
Da PurpleHyacinth221103

Target: 700 votes.

Thanks to all my lovely readers for waiting patiently. Here is your update.

____________________

It’s been a week since that night.

Luckly, I have been in safe zone and didn’t encounter the devil these past days.

He has been busy with his works, which I am not complaining either.

Right now, I am sitting in the living hall with Viraj, Vihaan and Aashi.

“Bhabhi yaar, let’s go na. Its gonna be so much fun and Mausam bhi kitna acha hai.” Viraj pleaded. (The weather is also good.)

“No Viraj bhai. Let’s just watch movie na.”

They wants to go for a long drive, while I wants to stay inside and laze around.

He whine as I called him bhai. Since I got to know that they are elder than me, I have been calling them bhai. Which, of course they don’t like.

“Bhabhi aap plehle ye bhai-bhai kehna band karo.” He said scrunching his nose.

“Why?  You are elder than me.” I said.

“But you are our Bhabhi.” He said.

“He is right. It doesn’t matter that you are younger than him. Because you are elder than him in relation.” Dadi said defending.

He hugged dadi and looked at me in victory. I glared at him.

“But that doesn’t mean that she can’t call you bhai. Its her choice.” She said making me squeal.

Viraj looked at dadi like she have betrayed him.

“Not fair dadi.” He complained.

Vihaan and Aashi laughed at him.

“What are you both laughing at? You both are also elder than Bhabhi.” He said with a smirk.

Vihaan and Aashi started to whine too hearing him.

We all laughed at their expression.

I jumped when I heard sound of loud crash of something.

We all looked towards the entrance.

Vihaan was about to speak but stopped when he looked at the person who entered the hall.

Abhivansh walked inside with his heavy steps silencing all the sounds around him. His face was red in anger. Hands fisted tightly in rage.

Everyone looked down and stepped away from his path to avoid facing his wrath.

Just like that he went straight to west wing without giving any glance towards us.

“Bhai is in devil avatar today.” Vihaan whispers.

“Is long drive plan still valid.” Viraj asked in whispers.

“Bhai is raging and you still thinking about long drive.” Aashi scolded in whispers.

“Ok, but why are you all whispering?” I asked in whispers.

They all looked at me and then towards the way Abhivansh went.

Looking at the clear coast they sighed in relief.

“Abhivansh bhai can hear everything.” Aashi said.

“Ooo.” I replied.

“But com’on yaar. The weather is very good. Let’s go na.” Vihaan said.

“Yes Bhabhi.” Viraj said looking at me.

“If you both are going than I am going too.” Aashi said and looked at me for my response.

“We can have samosa chaat on the way back.” Viraj said bribing me.

I glared at him for bribing me when I am a law student.

But nothing can beat samosa chaat.

“Fine.” I huffed and they all cheered.

“So, its decided that we will go at three in the afternoon.” Vihaan said.

But before we could get up, we all froze hearing dadi.

“Plan toh bana liya. Aab permission bhi maglo.” Dadi said making us to looked at her in horror. (You have already made a plan. Now go and get permission too.)

“Oh god, I almost forgotten. Bhai has forbid us to go out without his permission.” Vihaan whined.

“That’s mean the plan cancel.” Aashi cried.

“Oh no, means no samosa chaat.” I said trying to remember the last time I had one.

“No one can talk to bhai now. Before we could even open our mouth, he will eat our soul.” Viraj said dramatically.

“He was looking very angry too.” Aashi said.

“But wait! One person can talk to him.” Vihaan said

We all looked at him waiting for him to say something.

“Bhabhi.” He called me and everyone looked at me.

“Yes?!” I said in confusion.

“Bhabhi!” Viraj said this time.

“You are his wife.” Aashi said.

My eyes widen, realising what they are pointing.

“Oh hell no. Absolutely no. Thousand times no. No-No-No….Did you hear I just said no.” I said horrified.

“Bhabhi please na. The only person in this house whose bhai gonna listen is you.” Vihaan pleaded.

“So what? isska matlab yei toh nahi ki meri balidan hi dedo.” I said putting my hands up in the air. (That doesn’t mean you all will sacrifice me.) 

“Haven’t you seen your bhai just now. Yamraj ko competition de rhe hai. Tum logo ko saram nahi aahi aati. Is bechaari abla nari ko devil king ke haat bhej rhe ho.” I continue my rant.

(He is giving competition to Yamraj. Don’t you guys have some shame. Pushing this innocent woman in front of that devil king.)

I looked up to them. They were frozen in their place.

‘Oh God! Don’t tell me he is standing behind me again.’

I slowly turned around and found Adhiraj standing with an amuse look on his face.

I gasp looking at him then sigh in relief.

“A-Adhiraj bhai. A-Aap ne kuch suna?” I asked hopping he would say no. (Did you heard anything?)

He shook his head and took sat on the sofa.

“Bhabhi aap jao na. Ek baar try toh karo.” Aashi said. (Go bhabhi. At least try for once.)

“Bhabhi do it at least for the sake for samosa chaat.” Vihaan said. (Bhabhi, at least do it for the samosa chaat.)

“Go Adhya. Talk to him.” Dadi said.

I looked at everyone than at Adhiraj bhaiya.

“Go.” He said looking in my eyes.

“Fine. But if I died, then remember I was a brave soldier and the blame of my death will fall on Vihaan bhai. As he is one came with this stupid idea.” I huffed.

I sighed and with slow steps went to the war zone.

Author PoV

After Adhya left, Adhiraj shook his head and chuckled.

“What happen Adhiraj bhai?” Aashi asked looking at him in confusion.

“I may have forgotten to say that the whole time I was on the phone with Abhivansh.” Adhiraj said making everyone shivers.

“Abhivansh bhai heard e-everything?” Vihaan asked scared.

“Hmmm….from the starting.” Adhiraj said making everyone started whining.

“OMG! What will happen to Bhabhi now?” Aashi asked worriedly.

______________________________

Author's message,

Comment your real name here. Between all the names, I will choose  my next character of my another love story with spicy hot romance.

Vote , share and comment to encourage me and to get early updates

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Rajputana Da Manika

Narrativa Storica

209K 8.3K 28
"I am ready but there is only one problem that my month has come". She said while controlling her smile. Abhirath asked in confusion "what? month?? W...
26.7K 2.8K 24
A tale so magical yet cruel, that tangles two distant hearts together against their will; Still the doubts of their pasts are overshadowed by the sp...
326K 29.7K 78
I'll die instead of doing marriage but here I'm standing at door of his hell becoming the wife of the King of Mafia. He fisted my hair tightly and p...
Hold Me Tight Da Golden

Storie d'amore

88.9K 2.5K 26
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...