Something unsaid

By Priyae_T

What is love. Some say it's a sacrifice, a feeling that you can't end. Ek Aisa ehsaas Jo aapko kabhi na akele... More

Life is
Haqeekat ya Fasana
Ek Farebi Shaam
Sach ya Dhoka
Kitne Sach
Guzarta hua Lamha
Phir Wahi
Naya Din
Ajnabi toh Nahi
Ek Naya Imithan
Sach se Rubaru
Aamna Samna
Kal aur Aaj
Ik Tu Hi Tu
Ek Bar Phir
Ek Naya Saathi
Ek Nayi Koshish
Lamha ya Arsa
Ek Faisla
Aaoyege Jab Tum
Ek Wada
Khoya Khoya Chand
Humnava
Humnasheen
Tera Saath
Chandni Raatein
Ek Naya Ahsaas
Naye Kadam
Kuch Naya Sa
EK Naya Naata
Main se Hum
Dard aur Sukoon
Ek Naya Safar
Note
Nayi Khushiyan
Mere Yaar ki Shaadi
Humsaya
Ek Din
Kuch Naya aur Purana Sa

Ateet aur Aaj

272 20 15
By Priyae_T

There was complete silence in the room and only their eyes were speaking. They were talking to each other without a word but still needed to put something in words to make it real.

Rajveer (cleared his throat and said very softly) : "Naina".

Naina shivered when she heard her name. He always made her name special when it comes out from his mouth. Rajveer also sees a shift in her body and smiles that he still can make her nervous. She didn't let him say anything more and said

Naina (looked down) : "Aapne Ali aur Yudi ko miss kar diya hain kyuki woh subah hi chale gaye. Alekh, Huda aur Pooja market gaye hain mere parents kae saath. I have messaged Alekh that you are here and they will be back in some time. Aap chahe toh yaha unka intezaar kar sakte hain kyuki yae aapke dost ka bhi ghar hain".

He felt that she was talking to a stranger and not to a person whom she knew so well. It was painful to hear this from her and pushed his tears back.

Rajveer : "Thanks Naina par kya main tum se milne nahi aa sakta".

Naina glanced at him and said

Naina (dryly chuckled) : "Bahut jaldi aa gaye".

Rajveer can hear pain and complain in those words but still needs to talk to her then only they can clear things in between them.

Rajveer (looked into her eyes) : "Abh toh aa gaya hu na. Itna bhi haq nahi mera tum par jo tum meri baat suno".

Naina (keeping the eye contact) : "Aap apne sare haq kho chuke hain".

He got tears in eyes and stood up to walk towards her but Naina showed her hand to stop him. Rajveer ignored this, went near to her and said

Rajveer (very softly) : "Tum chah kar bhi Naina, mere haq ko nahi cheen sakti jaise mere pae tumhara tha, hain aur rahega".

Naina knows what he is saying is true as when they were in the academy, there was a right that he had on her and she had on him. They didn't say this but both of them and people around them know that. It's still there and she can't deny. She walked towards the middle of room as was not able to stand so close to him. His deep stare with so many emotions was making her weak.

Naina (looked in front and sighed) : "Kya kehna hai aapko, vaise kuch bacha nahi hain sunne ko. Aap pehle hi sabh kuch bol chuke hain".

He wanted to tell her many things about how she became an important part of his life, when he realised he fell in love with her, how he lived all these years without her and many more. But didn't want to scare her right now and said

Rajveer : "Tum mere saath strangers ki tarah kyu behave kar rahi ho. I am not only Naveen's friend but yours too".

Naina (scoffed and looked at the lamp that was on the table near to him where he was standing) : "Friends? Dost kabhi dusre dost to akela nahi chorte ya nahi chupate ki woh zinda hain".

Rajveer (exhaled) : "Main tum sab ko pehle bhi bata chuka hu ki maine aisa kyu kiya....".

Naina didn't let him complete and said "Aur main sun bhi chuki hu. Agar aur kuch kehna hain toh boliye".

She moved her hand to place open hair on back and Rajveer saw her engagement ring. He was already angry at their engagement and now Naina's reply made him more angrier.

Rajveer (in a loud voice) : "Break off your engagement".

Naina looked at him with wide eyes and tried to understand what he was saying. Did he just order her to break her engagement, what he thinks of himself to come here and say that to her.

Naina (angrily pointed finger to him) : "Aap hote kon hain mujhe ye kahne wale. Be in your limits Mr. Rajveer Singh Shekhawat".

Rajveer felt that someone had thrown him in cold water in winter when heard his full name from her. His heart always aches when she calls him Captain Shekhawat after knowing that he killed her brother. Now, again the same thing is happening and he can't let her repeat it.

Rajveer (annoyingly stared her) : "Don't you tell me to be in my limits. I know my limits and name, so, stop saying my full name. I know that you are not happy. So, don't you deny it, Naina".

Naina (in a loud voice) : "Stop interfering in my life and it's Major Naina Singh Ahluwalia for you. Viren bahut acha hain, kam se kam mujhe akele chorh ke chala toh nahi gaya".

Rajveer felt that someone had pierced his heart as she is making sure that there is nothing between them and comparing him to that Viren. Their relationship is different and she knows it too but why is trying to hurt him. He can understand her pain but still she is doing this to us.

Rajveer said softly "Naina, please meri baat suno, na tum khush rahogi aur na woh".

Naina (adamantly) : "Aur aapko ye kaise pata. Aap humare rishte kae bare mae jante kya hain. Woh mere saath tha pichle teen saal se jab se hum mile hain. Main akele hi lar rahi thi itne saalo se, logo ke taane aur ghinoni nazaro se tabh usne mera bin kuch puche saath diya".

Rajveer was ashamed to hear this as he did leave her alone. She faced many things by own but he is here now. He will not let her face these ugly things again.

Rajveer (walked towards her but stood in distance) : "Naina, I know that you faced these things because of me and without me. I will make it right and people will stop saying these things. Don't you trust me?".

Naina (sarcastically) : "Trust woh bhi aap par (clapped once). Taaki aap ek baar phir se mujhe akele chor kae chale jaaye. Jaise mentorship kae baad chale gaye the ya court room mae ya jab aap zinda the aur humhe aapne batana zaroori nahi samjha".

Rajveer looked at her with pain as he has now lost her trust also. How can he get it back as this was the most important part of their relationship. Naina was so angry that she did not want to listen to him and moved towards her room hurriedly. Rajveer didn't want her to leave, so, took long steps and pulled her towards him.

Naina was shocked by his behaviour and put her hands on his chest to prevent herself from falling. Rajveer placed a hand on her back to support her. They were standing so close that their faces were just inches away and heartbeats were running at marathon speed. For some time, they got lost in each other as there is nothing more important to them than each other.

Naina realised their positions and removed her from his grip. Rajveer didn't want to let her go but also didn't want to make it awkward too. Naina was now standing near her room's window which was open and inhaled a deep breath.

Naina (in soft voice) : "Dekhiye, Mr. Shekhawat abh in batao mae kuch nahi rakha hain. Aapne apne liye ek nayi life bana li jisme humare liye koi jagah nahi hain. Aur hum sabh bhi aage barh chuke hain. Toh please sabh bhul jaiye. Let's try to be away from each other's lives".

Rajveer was not able to stop tears falling from his eyes and kept looking at her. Did she just tell him to be away from her and forget her. How can he forget her when she lives in him and with him. No, she can't do that and will not allow her to be with Viren.

Rajveer (closed eyes and roared) : "Chup bilkul chup".

Naina got scared after hearing him as felt something run from her body in that minute. She glanced at him and he was looking so mad that veins near his throat may bust out any second. Rajveer opened eyes and stared at her fiercely.

Rajveer (in loud voice) : "Khud ko kya samjhati ho tum. Jo bologi main woh karunga. Naveen ke siwa tumhe kuch nahi dikhata tha. Apna pura naam chupa kar academy join ki jaise kisi ko pata hi nahi chalega. Bas apne Bhai ko innocent prove karna chaati thi aur is mae tum itni andhi ho gayi ki mere khilaf jaa kae us Major Bhargav se mil gayi. Tumhare karan Huda nae humhe kamre mae dekha jab main tumse woh photos le raha tha aur hum dono ka naam uchala academy mae. Kis liye main kar raha tha taki woh tumhe academy se bahar na faike. (inhaled a breath) Dr. Ritu se engagement karne ka karan tum bhi thi, main tumhe badnaam hote hue nahi dekh sakta tha. I was ready to leave the academy for you".

He came near to her and Naina was still scared of his aura. So, she moved backwards and was now standing against the wall near the window. Rajveer was so angry that he missed how scared she was and wanted to say all that he felt in these years.

Rajveer (still looking at her) : "Woh mission yaad hain jaha desh toh tumhari zaroorat thi par tumhe mujhe leke itna gussa tha ki tum sabh bhool gayi ki soldiers kon hote hain. Jo apni problems ko side mae rakh kae desh ko upar rakhte hain. Par tumhe toh bas ye yaad raha ki maine tumhare Bhai ko maar diya. (tears were now flowing from both of eyes) Kabhi tumne ye socha ki mujh par kya biti jab maine apne best friend aur family ko mara. I died along with him and when you shot me, I was happy (smiled painfully)".

Naina was so ashamed that she closed her eyes as she can never forget that. She can't blame Dr. Ritu for manipulating her as she always wanted to shoot that person who killed her brother. But was so naive at that time that did not think that he was not responsible for killing Naveen Bhaiya but who framed him and made him begging Rajveer to set him free.

Rajveer : "I thought in that moment that I will be with my best friend and you will get some peace after killing me. But I was hurt too as you didn't understand my helplessness and guilt".

Naina opened her eyes when he said these words and looked at him. He can see pain and regret in her eyes. He moved his head from side to side to let her know not to be ashamed as she did this for her brother and he also hid it from her.

Rajveer (with teary eyes) : "But God has some problem with me as he saved me (chuckled dryly). Aur phir hospital mae tumne jo mujhse kaha, mujhe bahut bura laga. Maine socha kash tum mujhe samajhti ki main kitna bebas tha. (breathed shakily) Please believe me I tried to think a lot at that time to get Naveen out of that place but was helpless. There was no way and when he begged (cleared his tears) I did what I had to do. I can't let him beg or to be tortured or humiliated again". 

Naina wanted to hug him but stopped as she was regretful to not realise his guilt at that time and saying such mean things to him in hospital and after that.

Rajveer closed eyes and exhaled a breath to calm down.

Rajveer (opened eyes and said) : "Phir woh Abhimanyu, jisko maine apna dost mana aur usne hi mujhe dokha diya court mae. Tumhari toh bahut achi dosti ho gayi thi na uske saath. Maine dekha tha tum usse kitne ache se baat karti thi. You know I used to hate him when he tried to come closer to you. Tum ko bas mujhe nafrat karti thi aur koi mauka nahi chorti mere ko guilty dikhane ka. I was missing you, our discussions, how you used to come to me to help or guidance. I waited for you but you didn't come back till that hut incident when I got kidnapped. Ha tum toh us red box kae liye aayi thi na (took a step closer and Naina was feeling ashamed as how much he was hurt because of her).

Phir aaya woh appraisal (looked at her with more anger), jab main usmae participate nahi karna chaata tha (pointed finger at her). Tab tumne aur Ali nae mera naam bina puche likha aur phir sorry bolne aa gayi. (bring finger back and make a fist on his side). Tumko kya lagta tha ki jo tum mujhe ek baar sorry bologi aur main maan jaunga apne dost ke khilaf participate karne ko. I wanted to leave academy because of your behaviour, anger and hate for me in your eyes. I was not able to take it anymore. Par tumne bola aur main ruk gaya kyuki tum abh sirf ek soldier banne par dhyan Deni wali thi. Appraisal days were best days of my life (smiled) as you were near me. You were not shouting or accusing me of killing your brother."

Naina didn't stopped him and wanted to hear what he felt all this time because of her.

Rajveer (with painful eyes) : "Court mae jab woh tum par sawal utha rahe the, mera toh man kar raha tha ki us lawyer ko aisa jawab du ki woh yaad rakhe. Par nahi bola kyuki tabh bhi woh tumhare character par sawal karte. I took all blame on me so that you won't face allegations again. I not only tried to get that Redbox for you or Naveen but for me also. Mujhe aisa laga jab tumhe pata chalega ki uske saath kya hua jiske karan woh azaad hono chaata tha toh tum mujhe maaf kar dogi, saboot se woh innocent proof ho jayega aur shayad humhe pata chalega kisne uske saath ye kiya. But I was court martialed for allegedly killing my senior and was sent to jail. Naveen sirf tumhara Bhai nahi tha Mera bhi dost aur family tha. Aur mujhe bolti ho tum ki mujhse dur raho".

He turned back and took some steps as wanted to have some space. It was getting difficult to stay near her and not to take her in his arms. Rajveer didn't say anything about his real feelings to her as he had already said so many things. Let her understand it then and say will it later.

Naina was feeling very emotional, guilty and ashamed for not thinking about how Rajveer would have felt when all this has happened. He was alone and was fighting it alone too. She was only thinking about herself, family and brother. He has lost a friend whom he killed and she can't even imagine what he has gone through after that. She just blamed him and Rajveer didn't even say a word against her to seniors even when she shot him. What is he really.

Naina's guilt got a little bit faded when remembered how he treated her after the mentorship programme or when he left her alone after telling the truth about Naveen or in or after court.

Naina (in loud voice) : "Agar main itni hu buri hu toh kyu aaye hain yaha".

Rajveer turned back astonishingly as what she was trying to say.

Naina (looking at him in anger) : "Boliye na aap, kyu aaye hain".

Rajveer was not able to say anything except

Rajveer : "Kyuki, tum ho yaha".

ham tumse na kuch kah paye, tum hamse na kuch kah paye
lagta hai dar ye bat ye dil ki dil me na rah jaye

tum suno gaur se kya kah raha hain sama
hamnashi chhed do chahat bhari daastan
kitne dino tak kuch na bataye tum hamko tadpaye
ham tumse na kuch kah paye, tum hamse na kuch kah paye

pyar kya hai sanam tum hamko samjha gaye
faasle na rahe itne karib aa gaye
dekho hamari khusbu tumhari sanso ko mahkaye
ham tumse na kuch kah paye, tum hamse na kuch kah paye

raat bhar jaagkar karwat badalte the hum
kya kah kis tarah dilar machalte the hum
kaise bataye tanha akele hum kitna ghabraye
ham tumse na kuch kah paye, tum hamse na kuch kah paye

Movie : Ziddi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 1.5K 26
Ranked no 1 in #rajeevpriyanka Ranked no 1 in #cadetnainasinghahluwaliya Ranked no 1 in #captainrajveersinghshekhawat Ranked no 1 in #kma Ranked no 2...
35.4K 1.8K 36
What happened to Left Right Left world when I entered KMA 😜 **This story will be VERY, VERY Adult. 😜😜😜😜
26.4K 2.9K 40
Two new entries in KMA. Why they both are posted in KMA? KMA is again targeted by enemies. Will it be saved without sacrifices this time? Who are t...
12K 717 8
All of these chapters can be read as individual one shots, but these stories will belong from the same universe. The timeline of each story might get...