๐Œ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐š๐ข ๐“๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ง๐ก๐š๏ฟฝ...

De advikaaroraaa

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐ ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ Nuisance is her middle name Perfection... Mai multe

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ
๐ƒ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
Part:1
1. ๐†๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ž
2. ๐„๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ฒ
3. ๐“๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ซ
4. ๐๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ž
5. ๐’๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž
6. ๐–๐ข๐ง๐ค
7. ๐†๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 
8. ๐๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ
9. ๐“๐ข๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐“๐š๐ญ
10. ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
11. ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‡๐ž๐ซ
12. ๐‚๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ž
13. ๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง
14. ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
15. ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ
16. ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
17. ๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง
18. ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—- ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ž๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
20. THE TEMPTATION
21. My Safe Place
22. THE SANGEET
23. THE WEDDING
24. THE RECEPTION
25. THE GUST OF PAST
26. THE BROKEN HEARTS
27. THE VIDEO CALLS
Part-2
28. THE PORTRAITS
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS
29. THE BEACH
30. THE NEW ARRANGEMENTS
31. THE JEALOUSY
32. THE PAIN
33. THE LUST AND ANGER
34. THE REVELATIONS
35. The First Meet
36. THE FAMILY DINNER
37: THE WARNING
38. THE DESTRUCTION
39. HAPPY NEW YEAR
40- BACK TO INDIA
41. The family kalesh
42. The Chaotic Family
43- The Attack
44- Who Are You?
Important Announcement
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“- ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•- ๐„๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–- ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐†๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—- ๐๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ- ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Œ๐ž ๐‚๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ- ๐๐š๐›๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐Š๐ข๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ- ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘-๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’- ๐„๐ง๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“- ๐€ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”- ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•- ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž?
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–- ๐‘๐ฎ๐ก
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—- ๐€ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐„๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ. ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž, ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž ๐Ÿ

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”- ๐๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง

44.5K 4.7K 801
De advikaaroraaa

Chapter-47 Ethereal is now available on ScrollStack. You can follow me there to never miss an update.
********************************************

Bhoolon kaise tujhe,
Tu to khayalon mein saath hai

Adrian's POV
(Two months after the pregnancy news)

I am surrounded by darkness from all the sides. My body is paralyzed and I cannot move even a bit. I move my eyes around to see if there is someone around me and that's when my gaze falls on a figure sitting beside me.

I look closely in hope to see her face but fails miserably. Her face is hidden by her long dark brown hair which is flowing a little here and there due to the wind. I try to move my hand in order to move the hair away from her face and look at it but my paralysis does not allow any movement from my side.

Suddenly, a droplet falls on my hand and my eyes snap to look at my hand. To my surprise, a few more droplets fall on my hand and I notice it's not just mere droplets but tears. I immediately stare back at her to find her sobbing. She brings her hands to her face and covers them, while her sobs fill the dark room. The urge to sit straight and pull her closer to my chest and console her takes over me but I cannot move myself one bit. I cannot even talk to her. The only thing I can do is, look at her crying and get hurt.

I don't know why her sobs are affecting me. In fact, I don't even know who she is. I have never met her in my entire life, so why does it hurt?

After a few minutes of sobbing, she wipes her tears and stands up. Is she leaving? Why would she leave? She should stay. Stay beside me. She turns around and starts walking away from me. I don't want her to leave, I want her to stay. I try to move my limbs again but it goes in vain. I try to shout to make her stay but no voice leaves my mouth.

She is going away from me and I cannot stop her. She is disappearing while I am tied by some unknown force. I want to shout at the top of my voice. She turns the doorknob and is about to leave.

"Nooo, stop please." My eyes snapped open and I sat straight on my bed, looking around my room and finding it completely normal.

So, it was again the same nightmare.

I shake my head and pinch the bridge of my nose. The thoughts of a strange girl and nightmares have made a place in my life since the last five months. Five months since I returned back from India. Five months since a lot of weird things happened. Five months since my family has been acting super sweet and a little weird, not like they were any less before but there has been a noticeable change in their behaviour. And five tragic months since I can't remember how two years of my life passed by in a blur, a blur which even I don't remember.

Everyone around me has been trying to convince me that there is nothing like that and I remember the two years but since nothing significant happened, I don't seem to have a vivid memory of it. But I know it's all a lie and there is something which they aren't telling me because I clearly remember it was just five months ago when I was discussing an important shipment that happened two and a half years back.

Sighing, I shake my head and leave the bed. I freshen up and take a bath before getting ready and heading to work. The same old routine. Everything is the same. Nothing has changed even a bit. And yet, it feels like it's all completely different. It feels like it was never this way.

There is an empty feeling in my heart, as if a part of me is missing and lost somewhere. I don't know what it is or why am I feeling it but since the last five months, the emptiness has not left me. Every time I try to think or remember things, a strong ache starts in my head and sometimes I faint. I have no idea whatsoever as to why it keeps happening again and again but I generally push those thoughts behind my head and focus on my life and work.

I don't know who the girl in my dreams is and why she always cries, sitting beside me and then goes away, leaving me all alone. I don't even know why I feel bad while seeing those tears streaming down her eyes. But I do know that something inside me gets hurt. Something inside me is pricked. There is an ache in my heart and it hurts so fucking bad.

I try to push these thoughts behind my head and walk out of my car to my company building. I see Gio discussing something with one of the employees from the tech department. His eyes find mine and he ends the discussion soon, before making his way towards me.

"How are you feeling today?" The same question he asks me everyday.

"Exactly how I feel everyday." I casually shrugged and kept walking towards the elevator.

"That's good to know. So, did you get another of those visions in your sleep last night?" He asked, trying to get the information out of me.

"I really regret disclosing those visions to you that day. And to answer your question, yes, I did get the vision again." I replied to him and entered the elevator, followed by him.

He was about to open his mouth to ask another question but I cut him off immediately, "I am not telling you anything more than that. What's the status of the shipment?"

"Ah-umm— it is packed in the lobbies and it will leave the deck tomorrow." He replied to which I simply nodded.

We kept quiet for sometime when his phone rang, just before the elevator door opened. He fished his phone out of his pocket as we made our way outside and saw the caller. He immediately picked up the phone. I know who the person is.

"Hello, baby." He spoke on the phone.

Gio has got an Indian girlfriend about whom I had no idea a few months back. He introduced her to me when she came to visit Manhattan for one of her projects, two months ago. The moment her eyes fell on me, her face angered and I could see her exasperation clearly visible on her face. I don't know what it was about me but she wasn't entertaining me one bit. She kept her replies chipped and kept throwing a few sarcastic gibes here and there.

I ignored her because she was my best friend's girl and I am glad we never had to meet after that day. Because that one encounter with her made me feel as if I was the reason behind the misery of hers or someone close to her.

Gio went towards his office room while talking to her while I went to mine. My office was arranged and the files were kept properly at the desks, exactly how I liked it. I hung my suit jacket behind the head of my chair and sat down before taking a look at the files which I have to evaluate today. I started my work without wasting another minute.

While going through some files, my gaze fell on one which was related to another deal with Ekaksh's company. That reminded me that he has been away from Manhattan for more than five months and he is also married but the disturbing part is, I don't recall when he got married. I understand he might have not invited me and kept it a private function but how is it possible that I was not made aware of his wedding. He is one of my closest friends after all.

Nothing makes sense nowadays.

I fished out my phone from my pocket and called him. He picked up after a few rings and greeted me. I initiated an informal conversation and we talked about family and stuff before finally talking about the important matters.

"So, will it leave the deck tomorrow?"

"Yes. It's already packed in the lobbies."

"That's great then. This deal is going to bring so much profit."

"It will. But I called you for something else."

"Go ahead."

"When are you coming back? It's been more than five months now and we have a deal to sign. Together."

"About that. I won't be— Bhai, we have a doctor's appointment for tomorrow. Are you free?" Before he could finish, a sweet and gentle voice disturbed him.

She was probably his sister, if I am not wrong. This is not the first time I have heard her voice, she sometimes interrupts Ekaksh while we are talking and none of us seem to mind. Her voice is so soft, like feathers but there is a hint of sadness in them and everytime I hear her talk, I easily figure it out. I have never seen her, nor have Ekaksh talked about her like before. But it feels as if I don't need someone to tell me about her or talk about her, to know her.

"Yes, princess. I am free."
"Hmmm."

I think she went away.

"Yeah, where were we?" Ekaksh asked from the other side of the phone and that caught my attention.

"When are you coming back to Manhattan?"

"I won't be coming back. At least not for the next six more months."

"Got it. So, I will try to postpone this deal."

:・゚:.˚。・゚:.:

I was in the gym, breaking off some sweat after the tiring day at work. It was a hectic day because I had two meetings scheduled and because of that I overtimed today. My mother won't be happy hearing about it as I have been strictly instructed by the doctor to not stress myself. After running for thirty minutes, I sat down and drank some water.

Suddenly, a phone rang beside me and I turned to see a guy picking it up and receiving the call. I turned back, not wanting to invade his privacy. It probably was his girlfriend which could be figured out from the way he was talking to her. I was drinking water when I heard a voice from the other side too.

"How do I look?" She asked him. They probably are face timing now.

"Just like a beautiful dream which I never want to end."

My eyes widened at his response and I snapped my head to look at him. He stared back at me with shock and raised his brow in question. I didn't say anything. I couldn't. So, I shook my head and stood up to walk away from there.

Just like a dream. A dream which I never want to end.
You are so poetic. By any chance, were you a poet in your past life?

A dream.

Just like a dream.

You are so poetic.

Dream. Beautiful dream.

The words echoed around me and my head started to ache harder. I held my head between my hands and tried to sit down but before that I lost my balance and fell down as the world went blank.

:・゚:.˚。・゚:.:

"Be careful or next time his condition can be serious."

Those were the first words which I heard when I came back to my senses. I slowly opened my eyes and saw my parents talking to the doctor. I moved to sit up straight and all of them straightened up the moment their eyes fell on my conscious self. My mother's eyes teared up and she held me closer to herself and sobbed. I pulled her closer to me and tried to make her stop. After some time, she stopped and sat beside me.

I looked at them with confusion. I have no idea what is going on and why are they reacting like this. It might just be because of overworking myself and stress. Why are they acting as if I will die any second?

"How are you feeling, young man?" The doctor asked me with a cheerful smile which didn't reach his eyes.

He was our family doctor and has been associated with us for years now.

"I feel better. I think I fainted because I overworked myself at the office. It's not a big deal." I replied to him, trying to hold myself together.

"Yeah, it was because of stress and also because you forgot to take your medicine for two days straight. I have asked you clearly not to miss it any day." He said and I realised that I indeed missed my meds for two days.

"I will keep it in mind, doc."

"Okay, then you guys can talk and I will fill in the discharge sheet so you can leave."

With that he went away and I looked at my parents whose faces were drained of all the colours.

"What is it, mom? What are you both hiding from me?" I asked her and she looked away.

I shook my head, not having any of it this time. I am done with being left unknown to what is happening to me. It hurts at this point. Physically. Mentally. I can't recall things which have happened and yet I feel I knew of it.

"Tell me, mom." I looked at my father, "At least you tell me. What is going on? Why are you both so stressed?" I asked them but they didn't answer.

"We are stressed because you don't take your medicines on time. You know your health is weak and you choose to worsen it. That's why we are stressed." My father said and it felt like he was just covering up. Exactly how he does it every single time.

"Are you sure that's the only reason?"

"Yes. Why would we lie to you? Now, come on, go and freshen up till I sign the discharge papers. We are taking you home with us. It will be for the best if you don't stay alone for a few days." He said and walked out of the room before I could protest.

I looked at my mother, who was lost in her own world, a few drops of tears falling down her eyes. I held her and pulled her closer to myself.

"It's okay, mom."

"It's not okay, Adrian. It's not okay. You scared me today. Do you even know what I felt when I heard you fainted all of a sudden and wasn't able to breathe? And it's not about me, it's about you. Your body has to suffer because of your carelessness." She sobbed in my chest and I caressed her hair.

"I will take my medicines on time from today and I won't overwork. Now, please stop crying, mom." I whispered in her hair.

"You forgot the last time too and this same thing happened then also. This time, I am not letting you get away from my sight till you aren't perfectly fine. You are going to stay with us till you don't recover." She said in a no nonsense tone and broke the hug before wiping off her tears.

I smiled at her and raised my arms in surrender. I think somewhere this change is needed for me. Maybe staying with my family will be able to make me feel at ease. I get up from the bed and go to the washroom to freshen up. I turn on the tap and collect some water in my hand before splashing it over my face.

Anything she wants, I want.
Just like a dream.

The words echoed around me and I immediately opened my eyes and looked at myself in the mirror. What the hell is going on with me? I take the towel and wipe my face with it before leaving the washroom.

I don't want to think about any of that because that shit hurts my head. My father signed the discharge papers and we left the hospital soon after. We sat in the car and drove towards the mansion. There was a comfortable silence during the car ride which none of us wanted to break. It felt peaceful and calm. We soon reached our destination and I stepped out of the car followed by my parents.

Amelia came from inside and jumped in my arms, hugging me tightly. The dried up tear stains on her face shows that she cried. I kissed the crown of her head and broke the hug.

"You scared us, bro. That was such a sick move, you know." She complained and hit my arms, as if I purposely did that.

"You say it as if it was my fault."

"Ofc, it was. You are careless. Now, you are going to stay with us and I am going to take care of you. Then you will see how easily and quickly your weakness goes away." She flipped her hair and announced with pride which earned me a chuckle.

I don't exactly know what has happened to me because I have not been told but as far as the doctor and my parents have said, my brain has gotten weak because of stress and overworking. I am not interested to know what exactly is the matter and I trust my parents more than enough to know they won't lie to me.

All of us made our way inside the mansion when suddenly my phone chimed with a notification. I didn't pay attention to it and went to my room. Changing back into some loose clothes and cleaning up myself, I picked up my phone and checked to see the message. It was from Ekaksh. I quickly opened it and saw the text.

"It's my sister's birthday next week. I would be glad if you can make it on the 28th of May."

********************************************
Raatein dengi bata,
Neendon mein teri hi baat hai
Bhoolun kaise tujhe
Tu to khayalon mein saath hai.

Follow me on instagram for spoilers, reels, announcements and updates.

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

8.3M 123K 64
"๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ'๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๏ฟฝ...
231K 10.7K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
489K 30K 76
" Avneet.... Arghh... (squealing in pain). Hey.. Don't worry, I'm fine. Actually I wanted to tell you when I came here not telling you. But, when...
1.9M 157K 55
"๐’‚ ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†๐’”, ๐’„๐’‚๐’•๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’„๐’“๐’๐’”๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’๐’๐’Ž" ...