After Dark 2

Da lovejeleah

A continuation of After Dark.. Altro

New York
Getting comfortable
Back home
Us
Thinking
Missing her
What if
Stubborn
Rollercoaster
Opportunities
Disaster
Struggles
Things change
Moving on?
Surprise
We meet again
Supportive
In town
Advice
Miami
Sugar
Missed it
Figuring it out
Wine girlies
Cravings
Need to fix
Soul tied
Moving
Movie date
Missing you
Take care
Situationship
Insecurities

Event fun

128 6 6
Da lovejeleah

Leah's POV

The moment was getting a little spicy.

Jennifer kisses me like she's craving me and it's so hard to resist.

She knows just how to touch me. Just even at my waist, it feels nice. Her body is getting even closer to mine.

"So soft.." she whispers against my lips. I smiled and cupped her face.

Then she pulls back a little and looks at me while biting her lip and tilting her head back a bit.

We stare at each others eyes for a little. I can just tell behind those eyes she wants me. And I won't lie, I want her too. She's so admirable, attractive, and my feelings for her are crazy. I'm starting to get more protective over her again. Like at the bar? Oh I was definetly guarding her. But I also like being close with her. That's still my baby. Just...still..taking it slow.

"What time are you dropping me off back at home?" She asks me quietly.

"Whenever you want" I said.

"I mean..I don't want to.." she says.

"Ha..you don't have to. I have clothes for you"

"Mm..you don't think I'm sleeping over too much?" she asks.

"I mean..there isn't a limit. At least I get to see you a lot"

"True..that means I could kiss you more.."

"Mhmm" I hum.

She smiles and kisses me again.

Then I felt her hand lower to my ass and she squeezes it. I mumbled against her lips but we didn't let go. I instead moved my arms to rest on top of her shoulders. She's so dominant right now. She slid her tongue onto mine. I haven't felt her do that to me in soo long. It's a little turn on.

She pulls back again as my arms are still on her shoulders.

"Tell me if I'm doing too much" she says.

"You're doing great" I said softly. She smiles and kisses me even more. This time, I felt her slide her hand under my pants this time touching my bare skin. She cups my ass again along with playing with my thong.

I pull back and she pauses.

"Wait..Jen" I whisper.

"..I'm craving you Leah." She says.

I look right into her eyes and studied her face.

"Part of me wants to and part of me is scared.." I said.

"You shouldn't be scared..I mean..we started over and it's been a month and a few weeks since we started. Don't you think it's okay?" She asks.

"I don't wanna ruin..what if it's too early?"

She doesn't respond and looks down and pulls her hand away.

"I don't want you to doubt or regret.." she says. I let go of her and sigh.

"I'm sorry" I said softly.

"No..you're okay" she giggles and kisses my cheek. Then she walks over to the couch and grabs my keys and shows it to me.

"You wanna leave?"

"Yeah"

"Okay" I said

And just like that, I took her home. I'm sure it's cause she really wanted to but I am so glad she's respecting how I feel. I'm also sure that she wants to leave because if she stays she might end up fucking me the longer she stays with me..knowing her.

-

Jen's pov

A month later
I've been working a lot. Doing fashion, modeling, events..so much. I'm loving it and I'm so glad I ended up choosing this life over the medical life. I'm less stressed. I mean I still get stressed but it's more enjoyable. And with the stress, at the end, I've been having Leah by my side, making my day better. Even with the smallest things. We've been going on more dates too. Not just formal dates. Meeting for lunch, grabbing coffee, grocery shopping together too. She comes over or vise versa and we make breakfast, lunch and dinner for each other. And we're finally getting comfortable around each other even more just like before. I'm wearing make up less and sitting in my cozier clothes when I'm with her. She gets gas for me a lot too. Either she takes my car and puts gas even without coming up to my apartment, or when we're out, she'll do it for me.

I think the even more fun part living out here is that we can go to events together even more. I love going out but I also love staying in cause my social battery drains fast and she notices a lot but somehow, she makes me feel better.

Now we have an event to go to back in California. We're actually on our flight over there now and we're staying at Tyler's big mansion.

Once we landed, I saw his BMW X5 parked right out the door even though he's not supposed to park. He didn't care.

He got out and helped us put our lugages quick in the car. Then Leah opened the door for me and let me sit in front. Then she sat in the back and Tyler started to drive.

"Your car looks so clean today" I said. "What? It doesn't look clean any other day?" He asks. I look at him and raise my brows. "Bitch" I said.

"Damn already rude to me. I'll drop you back off at the airport" he jokes. "Shut up" I said.

"Whatever. How was your flight?"

"It was smooth. Leah slept the whole way" I said and looked back at her. She just smiled at me and nods.

"I mean that girl got a lot to do especially for those events you guys do."

"Yeah she does a lot. She styles some of my looks too you know?"

"Really? That's good! Cause she knows what suits you the most"

"Yeah. She got me looking good" I said.

"Always" Leah says.

"So what time is the event tonight?"

"We gotta be there at 5. But I'm sure we will be there all night. I do wanna leave by like 11 though. The time change will fuck me up" I said.

"Yeah it will. Just call me whenever you're ready to get picked up."

"Okay. Thank you babe" I said to him and poked him.

We later got to him place and just chilled. His man had brought home food for all of us to eat together. Then later me and Leah got ready in the guest room Tyler has..mostly for me.

As I'm putting a two piece out fit on, I was having a hard time zipping the back, so of course I asked Leah to help. It's a skirt and an off the shoulder top. Pretty sexy look.

After she zipped me up, she slapped my ass and walks away. I didn't say anything but smiled to myself.

We did our makeup and I did her hair.

As I finished curling it, I got hair spray and sprayed little pieces so her hair would stay down and not give her any fly aways. Then I looked down at her face since she was sitting in front of the vanity and she was just looking at herself at the mirror.

"So pretty mami" I tell her. She looks up at me and smiles. "Thank you" she says softly.

I cup her face and give her a small peck on the lips.

"What lip color?" I ask her.

"Whatever you think matches me" she says. So I look down at the vanity with all our makeup and I grab a lip pencil and started to line her lips. Then I grabbed a lip gloss and glossed her lips after.

"Mm..keep this with you incase you need to reapply" I said. So she takes it and places it in between her boobs to hide it and it made me laugh.

"You're so silly" I giggle.

"What? You said keep it"

"I assumed you'd put it in your purse!"

"Oh..well my boobs can hold it"

I laughed again and shook my head.

Then I leaned over the vanity to look at myself in the mirror and lined my lips too.

As I did that, Leah randomly placed her hand on my ass and rubs it.

"Leah" I said but kept my position.

"Yes?" She asks and continued.

"Seriously?"

"What? It's in my face. What do you expect me to do?" She asks. And immediately I thought of something dirty but I kept it to myself and just giggled.

"What?" She asks again. "Nothing!" I said.

Then she slaps it.

"Ugh" I groan and stand back up straight then look at her.

She looks up at me and starts to smile more.

"Keep playing Leah" I said as I point the liner at her.

"And what?" She asks. I roll my eyes and leaned over again to put lipgloss on my lips. But I see her through the mirror eyeing my body.

"Babe" I said.

"Wow you haven't called me that in so long" she says. I look back down at her and playful grab her neck and she starts to laugh.

"Okay okay!" She says. I laugh too and let go. Then i walk away to find my heels. She gets up too and we both just finish up getting ready.

After, I decided to take a few mirror selfies of myself. I look so good.

Then Leah walks to me and poses sticking her ass out.

"You got me on pictures today?" I ask her.

"Yeah" she says to me.

I put my phone down and stick my arms out for a hug. So she walks closer and hugs me tight. So tight that she lifted me off the floor.

"Ahh!" I squeal

Then she puts me down and starts kisses my lips but like..gently. Cause our makeup.

I started to giggle and she kept kissing me but she pushed me back against the dresser.

You can totally tell her much more comfortable we're getting around each other compared to a month ago. Way more touchy.

Still haven't had sex though.

"Our lips are getting ruined!" I tell her as we're close against each other.

"It's fine. I have lipgloss in my boobs" she jokes.

"So you're just going to pull it out whenever you need to reapply at the event?"

"Duh"

She makes me laugh..a lot.

"You're crazy"

"Thanks" she says.

I sighed and lean in to kiss her this time. But she gets dominant again and kisses me harder. Then she places both hands at my ass and suddenly lifts me up. So I lifted my legs up and wrapped it around her waist. My arms are wrapped around her neck and we're just making out.

We couldn't have done this before our makeup was done??

She starts to walk and suddenly I feel us fall onto the bed. But we're still kissing.

Shes hovering between my legs with her body and she lets go of my lips and lowers it to my neck. I just kept my thoughts to myself. What if she finally wants to do it? But I mean we did go this far multiple times. So I never know anymore.

"Ahh" I suddenly moan out as she sucked in my neck at the right spot. She pulls back and looks at me.

"Mm sorry. You're so sexy" I tell her.

"Mmm.." she hums.

She continued to kiss my neck again, then to my chest. And I felt her hand lower to my thigh.

That's how I knew.

She started just softly touching my inner thighs and I'm letting her. I'm all for it.

Her hand slips a little higher under my skirt and she finally touches the spot. Just playfully though. I started to smile. Then she lowers her hand again and pushed my thigh back towards me.

She pulls her head back and looks at me for a second and I looked at her. Then she lowers her head down to my thighs and left some kisses on it.

I lower my hand to her hair and stroked it softly while watching her.

After a few seconds, she pushing my skirt up to go over my waist and reveal my panties.

I'm kind of nervous, anxious, excited and vulnerable. It's been too long.

And there she went. I felt her slowly lick my panties at my slit as a tease. Then she pulls the fabric over to the side and I'm sure those are soaked. She has me hooked.

She licks again but at my bare pussy this time and sucks the cum off. Then she started to slide her warm tongue inside me.

"Ohh.." I whispered. She looks up at me as she played with me. Then she sucked again onto my clit and it caused me to gasp.

I cupped her face as she started to play even more and I started to feel it come.

I opened my mouth as she kept going.

"Leah.." I whispered. I have to be quite were in Tyler's house.

She continued and I felt her slip two fingers in me after. She pulls her head back and slowly pumps in me. She was watching herself play with me and it was so sexy. Especially since we're all dressed up.

"Ahh..baby.." she looks at me and curls her fingers.

My jaw drops and I came a few seconds after.

"Fuck.." I whispered and panted. She smiles and brings her face to mine.

"I missed that" she whispers. Then she kisses me. After we pull back, I threw my head back. I was feeling all types of happy inside, butterflies and blushing. Everything.

She starts again but then time fingers me faster. And I love that she remembers how I like it cause I came again so fast.

"Leah" I whimpered.

"You're okay mami" she says. I groaned and place my hand on my face. I just couldn't believe she just made me cum twice this fast out of nowhere. I've been waiting for this and it's finally happening.

And I wanted more of course.

5 rounds later.

We finally took a breather and both sat up.

"We gotta go" she says.

"Ha..yeah" I giggle.

So we cleaned up ourself, reapplied our lips and then headed out to the event.

-

I was having fun with Leah. At some points we had separated to do our own thing but every time I spotted her, I couldn't get my eyes off of her and she knows I keep staring at her. It's making her smile even while she's talking to someone.

"What took you guys so long earlier?" Frank asked. Yes he's basically everywhere.

"Oh..uhh.." I paused and he gives me that look.

"I know. There's lipstick glitter on your neck" he says.

"What?"

"It's not noticeable. But I just know." He says.

"Ugh. I hope it didn't show in the pictures"

"It's not. I swear. I only see it at certain angles."

I shake my head and see Leah again but she's looking at me this time. So I motioned for her to come and she did.

"Having fun?" She asks and wraps her hand around my waist. It made me blush.

"Yeah. Frank was just telling me how I have glitter on my neck!" I said to her.

She gives me that smirk and looks away from us.

"Just be careful doing shit before events. You know how much attention you guys might get. Hate or love. Just be careful"

"Yeah Leah" I said to her. She just shakes her head. All that earlier at the house was all her. She started it.

Later at the after party, we did indeed drink. But not too crazy where we couldn't handle ourselves. But enough to be touchy..yet again.

I'm sitting on her lap as the musics playing loudly and everyone's mingling around us. I wrapped one arm to rest on her shoulder and I looked down at her. She looks up and smiles at me.

"You're so gorgeous Leah" I said using my other hand to play with her hair.

"Don't tell me that cause I'll fuck you again" she says. I laughed and bury my face into her forehead.

"Baby..I'm surprised" I said and pulled back. "Why?"

"I didn't think we'd go that far"

"I know..but your ass was in my face and I just started getting thoughts"

"To give me a quickie?" I giggle.

"Multiple"

"Mmm" I mumble and tilt my head. "You did good" I said to her sweetly.

"I can tell" she says.

"Stop it." I giggle.

"I forget how fast I could make you cum"

"Okay that's cause it's been a minute. And I was waiting for that"

"Mhmm"

I giggle and leaned into her lips and kissed her. And we just made out from there for a few minutes.

"I wanna continue later" I whispered to her.

"Yeah?" She asks.

"Mmhm..I wanna make you cum too" I said softly.

"So let's go?" She asks.

"Wait hahaha..there's a little ceremony of toast or some shit we have to wait for."

"Okay..then we can leave after?"

"Yes haha."

Maybe the drinks are getting to us a little...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

42.7K 1.4K 13
It all started when Camila bet herself to Lauren through a gambling.
33.2K 330 31
Before and after Gen Q, from Tina's point of view.
437K 13.8K 36
original title; All My Heart Lady Antebellum; Need You Now.
344K 9.5K 41
What goes on behind closed doors. Stays behind closed doors. WARNING: THIS STORY COULD BE TRIGGERING ~Abuse ~Rape (Non-G!p) (GxG) (Triggers Warnings)...