Missed it

Jen's pov

I'm kind of nervous. I know how to please this girl but it's been months. And me messing with another girl in between that she even knows of that girl just makes me feel weird. She just doesn't know I messed with the girl though so that's fine I guess. Right?

Right now, She's laying under me and just looking and admiring me on top of her as I'm sitting on her stomach, waist area.

"You sure you wanna do this?" She asks me. I bite my lip a little and place my hands down on her chest softly. Then I dragged them up her neck, then jawline. That got her weak immediately.

"I've missed your body.." I said softly.

"What took us so long to be in each others lives again?" She asks. I shrugged. "Maybe the timing..I don't know. I was new to dating..remember?"

She doesn't respond. So I leaned down and tilted my head as I placed my lips on her jawline. I then noticed her skin begin to get goosebumps as I was kissing her skin.

"You cold? Am I cold?" I ask nervously. "No..it's the way you kiss me" she giggles. "Oh" I said and smirked. Then I lowered myself onto her neck and left her some wet kisses. As I did that, I felt her hands touch my body softly. She had one hand on my side and I just felt it get lower each second.

I moved my face back up to hers and paused and smiled a little. Then I placed my lips again on her lips and slowly made out with her.

Moments after, I slid my hand down her underwear and felt her wet slit. I rubbed her slowly. She bit my bottom lip as we were making out and sucked onto it. I smiled then stuck my tongue out and licked her against her lips. She starts to smile too and sucked onto my tongue for a second too. It made a small little wet sound. Then we continued to kiss more.

I slipped my middle and ring finger in her very slimy pussy and began fingering her. I was excited and nervous. She paused with the kissing and looked down at where my hand was. Then she looked back up at me with those vulnerable eyes. I went faster as we kept eye contact. She nods her head as I went. Then she looked away from me, looking up higher and let out a moan.

"Hold still mami" I said softly. She cums just a few seconds after. I smiled and leaned down and kissed her for a second.

"Mm..I love how you feel when I get you to cum" I said to her. She looks at me and smiles and cups my face. I look into her eyes as she stares at me. "And you're so beautiful" I also said. "Stop.. I'm going to blush"

"Blush while I'm fucking you?"

She nods her head and giggles.

"You don't understand how much I'm melted right now" she says. "Oh..I know" I said and hinted at how wet she was.

We both giggled cutely. Then I pulled away and sat up. Then I pulled my fingers out and sucked them.

"Mmm" I hummed.

Then I pushed her legs apart as they were bent and I went down and brought my face there. I gave her little kisses on her inner thighs at first, you know, marking who was here. Then I got closer to her pussy and gave it a slow lick at her slit. Then I sucked it. Teasing her for just a bit to get her more worked up. Then I started to eat her out. Eating this woman out after months is like me eating my favorite food after not having it for so long. I was going all in. She loved it. She was holding onto my head as she would sometimes grind herself onto my mouth. At times, i would look up at her to see her reaction that I'm obsessed with seeing. Her vulnerable and pleased by me.

I pulled back and decided to take my clothes off first. I would talk to her in between so it wasn't quiet the whole time. I threw my panties back somewhere to land on the ground. Then I got a hold of her thighs and positioned them in a way for me to comfortably position myself so I could be in a scissoring position with her.

"Jennifer you're so wet" she says feeling my wet pussy on hers. I smirked and slipped my hand down there and touched myself for a second. Then I pulled it out and held her thighs apart as I started to grind against her pussy with mine.

"Ohh.." she whispers.  I smile and bite my lip while looking down at our skins rubbing onto each other. It was getting slippery as hell. I looked at her and started going faster causing her to moan. I moaned along with her and both of our moans together just got me even more worked up.

As I kept grinding against hers, I felt myself cumming. But I hope Leah cums first. I just want her to get it before I do cause..that's still my girl.

"Like that?" I ask her. She opens her mouth and starts grinding onto me at the same time as we were both just slimy against each other. She then bites her lips and grabs one of my thighs and then finally cums. She lays limp and seconds after, I came too.

"Holy.." she says. I giggle and get off. Then I brought my finger down and slipped two fingers in her and fingered her til she came again.

"Jen.."

"I know.." I said. She sighs and was trying to catch her breath. I know she can go more rounds. But now she decided it was my turn.

She lays on her side as I was laying by her and we made out again. While that happened, I felt her hand going down my inner thighs.  She has me bend one leg and then slips in her fingers in me. I smile against her lips against she touched me.

I felt her go fast and curl her fingers. She just loves getting right to it. It catches me off guard and seconds later, I came.

"Fuck Leah" I said.  She smiles wider and tilts her head while looking at me and our faces were close. "Mm..wow" she says to me. "What?" I ask. "Nothing..I don't know..you're so beautiful" she tells me. That had me go crazy inside.

I smile and close my eyes for a second. Then opened it again and shook my head. "We've missed each other"

"Sure did"

Tonight went on for a while. We just kept going round after round. Lesbians don't stop. Especially me and Leah. I don't even go that many rounds with the other girl I was messing with.