악역인데 퇴사하면 안 될까

WhyHer_123 द्वारा

Description I possessed the villain, who is torn limb from limb by the protagonist in a fit of inferiority co... अधिक

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
93
94
95
96
97
98
(DROPPED)

92

25 1 0
WhyHer_123 द्वारा

“What a cow, so cool!”

“Gosh, I guess you’re still not feeling well.”

I heard an urgent sound of footsteps. A strong floral scent swept the tip of my nose, and there was a bustle around me.

I noticed that my defiance skills still hadn’t been turned off.

[Warning!]

[Your inner rebellion is raging anger is invading your consciousness!]

The small warning window was giving off a cheeky presence in the corner of my vision. It had been there ever since I met Chae Raha.

Fortunately, however, the intense hatred did not boil over like it did when I first met him.

I just wanted to rip his head off, kick him in the stomach, and throw him out the window. Though my heavy body wouldn’t make that possible.

“Sigh…”

When I finally caught my breath, I could see Chae Raha’s worried face.

Ridiculously, he seemed like an older brother who was concerned about his weak brother.

A big brother.

‘An elder brother who’s lacking behind two S-rank guys and is even a nemesis.’

In addition, the protagonist who tried to save me suddenly said he was going to take a vacation here.

The combination of words that shouldn’t be gathered together gave me a headache.

I don’t know why life has so many twists and turns when I thought I was just an extra villain.

“Are you okay?”

Chae Raha asked anxiously. I thought for a while.

I didn’t know his true intentions, but he wanted to ‘protect’ me anyway; there was no point in raising alarms by rebelling against a captured subject.

“It’s okay.”

When I answered quietly, the worries that had been lying on Chae Raha’s face melted away. He stroked my cheeks in delight.

“Good, then I’ll see you later, Chasoo-ya. Your brother is a little busy… Here, I’ll leave the flowers.”

He put a thick bouquet in the vase and disappeared.

It was a scene that I couldn’t adjust to. Even more so, considering the sight I saw before I lost consciousness.

I continued to think, then called out to Seo Jung-min.

“Seo Jung-min.”

“You can call me Mokha. Min Mokha.”

So much for that. I swallowed a sigh and called him again.

“…Min Mokha.”

“Yes, young master.”

He smiled gently, as if satisfied that he had shed his fake identity.

“Please speak.”

I responded with the same natural demeanor as if I was doing what I was supposed to do.

“I’m a little hungry.”

“Oh, should I bring you something to eat?”

I nodded. Seo Jeong-min, no. Min Mokha left as if he had been waiting.

I closed my eyes and exhaled tiredly.

And when the footsteps were no longer heard.

“Guild leader.”

I called Jung Yiheon, who was going somewhere with a vase.

“Where are you going?”

“I won’t go far.”

Who said I’m worried about you disappearing? I ruffled my hair and pointed to a chair.

“Please have a seat.”

It was time for an interrogation.

_______________________

Jung Yiheon sat down without rebelling, and I pulled his hand.

“Han Chasoo-ssi?”

“Hush.”

I was worried that I was being bugged, so I took notes. I knew Chae Raha was favoring me, but it couldn’t hurt to be careful.

- I’ll talk like this.

Jung Yiheon seemed surprised for a moment but nodded calmly. I slowly asked questions using his large hand as a drawing paper.

For example, what happened after breaking the orb? Vacation is a lie and threatened to be here. And Ki Tae-yeon is safe and can I communicate with the outside world.

Why no answers.’

I asked many questions, but there was no answerback. I looked up while waiting for his answer, placing my hands on top of his palms. Then, without realizing it, he shook his shoulders.

The red eyes stared back at him.

“…are you curious about anything else?”

“What?”

“Something about yourself, Han Cha-soo.”

I was surprised by the content more than the sudden nurturing. If my memory wasn’t wrong, it would have been the first thing he would have asked.

- Didn’t I just ask you what happened, and that’s the answer?

I reached out my hand toward him. Jung Yiheon sighed as he looked down at the pale palms.

“I wonder if you were threatened, but the bruises on your hands are fine.”

“…?”

“Why is your fever going up and down and your convulsions won’t stop? What are the bruises on your every single limb, and whose blood is on the pillowcase… Isn’t that what you should be asking?”

It’s not whether Ki Tae-yeon or I’m safe or not.

My eyes turned round at the words of Jung Yiheon continued.

“Why do you worry about everyone else but yourself….”

I couldn’t say anything at the sadness in his voice. I rubbed his forearm vigorously but was stopped by Jung Yiheon.

“The veins burst from the inside. They say it’s a stabilizer side effect. Don’t touch it.”

“Oh.”

That’s why my arms and legs were covered with bruises. I pursed my lips and muttered to myself.

A small sigh escaped my lips as I rubbed my throbbing chest.

I rubbed my throbbing chest with my hand, and Jung Yiheon asked me eagerly.

“Does your chest hurt too?”

“Oh, it’s not.”

I shook my head and sighed.

Jung Yiheon was a good man. He cares so much about me, even though I am his benefactor, but I’m just a guild member.

But despite his kindness, he couldn’t tell me the truth.

How could he.

Because I’m an A-rank assassin and have regenerative skills, I didn’t even care about small wounds.

‘I can’t help it.’

After sighing, I quickly rolled my eyes.

“I thought the heavy body was just from sleeping for a long time. I passed off the numbness in my arm as a mouse bite… and the bruises and blood, I didn’t even notice until the guild leader told me.”

“You didn’t know anything about it.”

“I didn’t know. My vision was blurry from earlier….”

Jung Yiheon suddenly rushed forward at the words.

“Wait. Look up, Han Cha-soo. Don’t look elsewhere.”

What’s wrong with him? I panicked as a large hand cupped my face.

“It’s just a little blurry. I’m always like that when I wake up, so it’s nothing to worry about.”

I tried hard to push back Jung Yiheon. However, I didn’t have much success.

“Why didn’t you tell me from the beginning. No, no, no, I didn’t have time.”

The low voice rang in my eardrums, and I choked on my breath.

Damn, the protagonist. Is he going to make the side effects worse.

Seeing Jung Yiheon close up was heartbreaking.

“It’s not that bad.”

A sigh was heard, and I soon felt that the warmth that wrapped my cheeks had disappeared.

“It’s better to lie down. It’s probably one of the side effects, but just in case, I’ll call Seo Jeong-min… No, I’ll get someone to call Min Mokha.”

Jung Yiheon said as if determined.

“I’ll be by your side, so tell me right away if you need anything or if you’re sick. You don’t have to force yourself to hold on.”

“I’m fine.”

“Yeah, well, you seem fine to me, given your usual refusal.”

“Then why are you doing this?”

“Because I don’t want to leave you alone.”

Thump. The blood that rushed through my veins hit my eardrums.

Damn side effects. I collapsed onto the bed.

My fingertips were numb, and tiny fireworks seemed to explode inside me.

“How about sleeping until Min Mokha comes?”

Jung Yiheon asked in a soft voice.

“I’m not that sleepy…”

“Han Cha-soo, you’ve been yawning since a while ago.”

….did I?

Come to think of it, my eyes seemed a little heavy. The inside of my eyelids were stinging like they had been dusted with sand.

“If you’re not sleepy, close your eyes. Every five minutes I’ll give you an answer to your question.”

No need to refuse this one.

I immediately closed my eyes. Pulling the covers up to his chin was a bonus.

I could hear him sighing, but whether I wanted to or not, I stubbornly closed my eyes.

The ticking of the wall clock echoed in the silence. Exactly five minutes later, the question was answered.

He was able to chase me because he broke the beads, and through conversations with Chae Raha, they cleared up misunderstandings and stopped fighting. There were stories that the vacation was real, that there was no threat, and that Ki Tae-yeon was safe.

“Ki Tae-yeon is so fine that it’s rather embarrassing… Han Chasoo-ssi?”

There was no answer, only a steady breathing. Jung Yiheon stared at the sleeping Han Cha-soo and lowered his head.

palpitating.

A small sigh came out of Jung Yiheon’s mouth. There was an unknown emotion in the red eyes that slowly closed and opened.

‘There’s nothing wrong with it.’

Han Cha-soo was alive. He didn’t lose him.

Chae Raha was also going to catch a silly group that was aiming for a shot.

So it was clear that everything would be okay. Han Cha-soo will be safe until he dies.

Feeling a pleasant echo, Jung Yiheon closed his eyes.

He greedily savored his time with Han Cha-soo until Min Mokha, who had rushed in with the news, screamed as soon as he opened the door.

________________________

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.7K 110 19
Jean's dream was to be able to graduate from a well known university and pursue his future career as a Professor.But what will happen when he suddenl...
974K 31.7K 57
As tragedy befalls on Zhan Yu , he soon finds himself transmigrated into a novel world as a character. To his disappointment, he became the villain w...
330K 18.1K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...
27.2K 2.2K 12
Ah, being transmigrated in a novel as a small villain that's destined to die... Okay, cliche. But I don't care if it's cliche. My life is on the line...