89

I clenched my teeth and quickly called out the skill window. The blue window blocked the view in an instant.

[Camouflage status (A) is disabled]

[Camouflage status that can be activated 5/6]

[1. The innocent and dumb youngster
2. The seductive guest of the night
3. The heir to a tycoon
4. The glass body potion maker
5. Unregistered awakener of the ??? rank]

“Activate number four!”

[Do you want to activate your camouflage status, ‘The glass body potion maker’?]

Yes, don’t ask me more, I’m out of time!

I didn’t even have time for the system message to pop up, and as soon as I nodded, a cheerful chime filled my ears.

[Activates camouflage status, ‘The glass body potion maker’]

[Attention, any actions inconsistent with your activated undercover identity will result in a penalty]

Done.

“Ha….”

Relief washed over me like a wave. In fact, cold sweat poured down like rain.

“Hunter Han Cha-soo!”

“Han Chasoo-ssi!”

When Ki Tae-yeon first called him, he meant it. He’d told him to hold on, so he’d come.

However, the second voice that followed was unexpected. The owner of that voice shouldn’t be here right now.

“Guild leader?”

“Han Cha-soo!”

I turned my head and sighed.

It was none other than Jung Yiheon, who had shot through the crack like a bullet and was running towards me.

‘Why on earth is he here?’

I was stunned, but I didn’t have the strength to ask. I threw my gaze behind him. There were four of them, including Ki Tae-yeon and Jung Yiheon, who had crossed the rift.

One was probably Seo Jung-min, his white medical gown flapping. And the other was….

‘Who is it?’

The blurry man was walking with difficulty as if his physical strength was not good. He must be an important worker to have crossed the crack in such a state.

“Han Cha-soo, are you okay?”

When I came to my senses, Jung Yiheon was already close. Even as he was running, I could feel his eyes quickly scanning me.

Ah, my wounds haven’t healed. I absentmindedly took a step back. I could see Jung Yiheon’s red eyes distort.

It was scary to think that he was overreacting to something so insignificant.

Thud.

My heart sank.

“?!”

Eeeeee———ee

A sharp noise that penetrates the eardrum like an arrow. And then a feast of red warnings in front of my eyes.

[Warning!]

[Warning!]

[Warning!]

.

.

.

[Warning!!]

[Enemies within a 10 metre radius can be sensed!]