72

After entering the system, I used my body without thinking for the first time in a long time. What that means is.

[Warning!]

[There will be penalties for behavior inconsistent with your undercover identity!]

[Penalty will be decided randomly]

[You have contracted the condition ‘Tinnitus’!]

Oh well.

Training with Ki Tae-yeon was more fun than I expected, so I shrugged off the penalties.

Chiiiiing-!

The tinnitus that rang in my head made me fall to the floor.

I thought it would be okay because the pain coordination rate was only 20%, but the penalty seemed to be applied as it was.

Whoosh!

As if waiting for it, a wind rushed in from behind. At the same time, something fell from above his head.

“Keuk…!”

A voice pierced my eardrums as I rolled over and was afraid to bring my knees up.

“Your shoulders are a little stiff, but they’re pretty good, hunter Han Cha-soo.”

A dull jolt hit my right shoulder. Damn, it was his thigh a moment ago. My face contorted.

Is he planning to give me a good taste of training and treatment. Ki Tae-yeon had no mercy.

In the place where I was hit, relentless power penetrated like a strong waterway. A cold, angry energy resembling Ki Tae-yeon. It ran violently through the veins and quickly escaped.

“Haa….”

It was still an unfamiliar sensation. But it wasn’t unpleasant.

I’ve been being beaten unilaterally, but I didn’t feel any pain.

It was thanks to the training system that matched Ki Tae-yeon’s strength and strength to the same level as me.

Ki Tae-yeon, on the other hand, had a 200% sympathy rate. It meant that it hurts twice as much if he got hit. I think it’s a trick in the development room…. It didn’t mean much.

It didn’t really matter because Ki Tae-yeon wouldn’t let me hold him.

“Whoa….”

“How long are you going to stay like that.”

As I recovered from my collapsed posture and aimed for timing, I felt something close to me. A breeze from my right.

I caught a trace like a ray of light in my side. Something black at the end of the line of sight. There was a thunderbolt in the eye.

Ki Tae-yeon was walking past me with a relaxed face. It was the attitude of a strong man.

But then.

‘My side is empty.’

The opponent did not retrieve the arm that struck me. I could see my elbow had fallen backwards.

‘Now!’

Seizing the opportunity, I quickly planted my right foot on the ground. I reversed my stance to take advantage of my opponent’s weakness.

From bottom to top, not straight, but diagonally.

It was a trident, not a sword, but it didn’t matter. With the added power of rotation, the destructive force would be just as great.