73

“Cough, cough!”

A giddy sensation struck me. It felt like someone was grabbing myintestines and shaking them around in their hands.

Like a fish forcibly thrown to the surface, I gasped.

“Keuk….”

A small trembling hand gripped the floor. Gray eyes moved shrewdly under the pale eyelids.

‘No enemies.’

I was puzzled, but not confused. I’d been through something similar before.

‘It’s like an irregular gate.’

The moment when the space was rearranged, and the body was twisted. Recalling the sensation at that time, I turned my head.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.

“This is ridiculous….”

The scenery in front of me was unfamiliar.

The blue sky peeked through the cracked ceiling. Wind whipped in and out of the gaping hole in the wall, and the red tapestry hanging above it fluttered in tatters.

Tung-

The sound of a lost helmet rolling across the floor rang in my ears.

This was not the Korea of the novel I’d been reincarnated by, nor was it a place I recognized from my own world.

‘It’s like I’m in a fairy tale.’

I turned my head, pressing my throbbing head. Ki Tae-yeon lay dead under the half-collapsed wall.

“Chief.”

No matter how many times I called, he couldn’t come to his senses. I checked Ki Tae-yeon’s pulse. It was still going strong.

“Chief. Hey. Open your eyes.”

“…….”

“It’s the synchronization.”

I suspected it was the result of the double synesthesia the DevsOps had given him to mess around with.

“Hmm.”

I took out a potion while looking at the face of the man who turned pale.

‘I can’t rush you because I don’t know what’s going to happen… I’m gonna have to feed him potion.’

I carefully opened Ki Tae-yeon’s lips and spilled the blue liquid. I could feel a small breath leaking through the slightly open lip gap.

Gulp.

Even though he was unconscious, Ki Tae-yeon took the potion well. The instinct to live seemed very powerful.

‘Well, I’m done with the first aid.’

I swallowed the rest of the potion and checked my wrist. When I pressed the metallic band button with a round screen, the red light flashed.

tit, tit, tit.

Tit————————

“…….”

Silence enveloped me. Looking at the screen from afar, I moved to Ki Tae-yeon.

The same beeping sound pierced my ears.

tit, tit, tit.

Tit————————