𝗟𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗼 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗮

By yungslimelifee

I ain't never been in love but I swear to God I wanna love again. More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
PART TWO

THIRTY

1.5K 72 1
By yungslimelifee

Baton Rouge

Nina Simmons, 21
December

Every room in their house was basically furnished. Passion's room was the only room in the house that wasn't quite done yet.

Nina was still working on decorating it how she wanted it. It just always looked a mess in there. From paint cans to gifts for her, there was always something going on in there.

"Woah" Nina stopped in her tracks. "What?" Sincere asked.

"I just felt some movement." She put her hands on her belly then looked down at it. "The baby moved?" He questioned

"Yes" She nodded "What it feel like?"

"Some butterflies or something iono. It just feels weird i'm gone have to get used to this- oue she moved again!" Nina exclaimed

"Come here, lemme feel." Sincere sat up then Nina laid down so he could rub her belly. As he softly pocked her stomach Passion moved around a little causing Nina to giggle.

"I'm really pregnant Sincere."

"And you have been fa the past few months. That's just now registering in yo head baby?"

"Yes because the only difference was the size of my belly. Now she moving n stuff. I hope she don't do this all day."

"I think it's a beautiful thing." Sincere spoke "Aww" Nina smiled

Her phone began ringing so she picked it up and looked at it. Kierra was calling her so she answered and put the phone to her ear.

"Hello best friend." She spoke "Hey, why I just seen somebody post saying your old boo in critical condition or something."

"Who?" Nina questioned "I can't remember his name but I'm talking about Siya's brother."

"Ricky?!" She gasped "Yes"

"What else they saying Ki?" Nina sat up causing Sincere to look up at her. "They don't know if he's gonna make it but they're praying for him. I just looked it up on the news and it said he got shot three times in the chest."

Nina was speechless. She didn't know whether to cry or not. Sincere having something to do with it didn't cross her mind at the moment because she had forgotten all about their "beef".

"Imma call you back Ki." She spoke before hanging up. "What's wrong witchu?"

"Ricky got shot n he might die but i'm sure you don't care."

"I don't" He shook his head. "Yea I figured you wouldn't. Iono how to feel though. He was always a good friend to me. I know this is fucking with Siya, I hope she's okay."

"Muhfuckas did you wrong n you worried 'bout how they doin. Nina you really fuckin' confuse me sometimes ian gone lie."

"I just can't find it in my heart to hate anyone I was once friends with. I have love for Siya but I could never be her friend again. It's just a fucked up situation Sin."

"Mmm... fuck you finna do, cry?" He asked "No" She responded

"I just hope he gets better, that's all. Nobody really deserves that Sincere."

"I'm sure he got what he deserved."

"Wait..." Nina dragged out while giving him a side eye. "Sincere please don't tell me you did this."

"Did what Nina? Ian do shit." He smacked his lips. "You did this to him when you left the other night, didn't you?"

"Iono nun 'bout nunna det." He responded trying to keep his cool. "Just be honest with me mane. You know I woulda never tell on you baby I just want you to be honest."

"Like I said, ian got nun to do wit det shit Nina. Don't keep questioning me when I already told you what it was."

"Okay" She folded her lips in while nodding slowly. "Whatever you say Sincere."

Nina was between believing him and not believing him. But if he says he didn't do it she was just going to take his word for it.

——

Today was the day all of Nina's family was coming back to Baton rouge for the holidays. Christmas was a few days away and she wasn't really in the spirit.

She hoped that would change once she saw her sisters again. The only thing that worried her was how her mom would act towards them.

Both her sisters told her they were going to get along with their mother if she was willing to get along with them.

Since she had two extra rooms in her house she was letting Demir and Amina stay with the her. Emery decided to get a hotel room because she had kids and didn't want to be in the way.

The doorbell rang causing Nina to start smiling. She got up from the floor and walked towards the door.

"Marz, hush!" She yelled jumping at him causing him to flinch. "Crazy ass man." Nina mumbled

Nina opened the door seeing Amina and Demir standing there with their bags.

"Aminaaaa!" Nina yelled as she pulled her into a hug. "I missed you so much baby sister." Amina admitted

"I missed you too, come in." She responded stepping to the side so they could come in. "Damn, what about me?" Demir asked

"Hey Dee, I missed you too lil boy." Nina hugged him then shut the front door and locked it.

"Your dog is too cute. Does he bite?" Amina asked as he sat right in front of her feet with his tongue out, breathing heavily. "Nope, pet him."

Amina bent down and rubbed his head then he rolled over on his back so she could rub his belly.

"I guess I shoulda did this in my room. Ion want y'all to see y'all gifts." Nina spoke referring to the wrapping paper on the floor.

"I know how to act surprised. Where Rambo at?" He asked "Don't know" She shrugged

"Don't tell me y'all beefin' again son." He responded in disappointment. "No, we good. He just didn't tell me where he was going and I didn't ask."

"Oh ite"

"Y'all can put y'all stuff away. Dee can show you where your room is."

"Okay"

While they went upstairs Nina sat back down and continued wrapping Christmas presents.

Just before she started wrapping gifts she cooked food for them because she figured they'd be hungry.

She made gumbo with a side of rice. Nina hadn't made that in a while and had been craving it for days so it was the perfect time for her to make some.

"It's food on the stove if y'all get hungry." Nina spoke hearing them come down the stairs. "Amina"

"Yes?" She asked as she finally got down the stairs. "Mama is on her way, I want y'all to talk before Emery gets here because I don't want her to feel attacked."

"The two of them are gonna talk too once she gets in town." Nina added "I understand what you mean." She nodded

"All y'all do too damn much. I'm da only unproblematic one innis family." Demir spoke while rubbing soap into his hands.

"Keep using all my damn dish soap n we gone have a problem Demir."

"My bad" He laughed "Ian gone lie, I miss my mama. I just hate her ways. I wish she was different to me and Emery back then. I just hope y'all got treated better than we did growing up."

"Yea I think she been feeling guilty about it. Once y'all left she started letting us do whatever, it was never no with her."

"She still crazy though. Her n Tink used to go at it too. Cause Tink thought she was grown."

"I was, I did a lot for myself at a young age. I chose that thought cause you were way too dependent on mama and daddy."

"Cause I was a child. Dets what I was posta do. Ian gone make life harder for myself n ian have to." Demir explained "True" Amina agreed

"Well I hate when people are able to throw what they did for me in my face so..." Nina shrugged

"Y'all wanna make brownies? Help me up." Nina asked to change the subject. "Yes" Amina responded helping her up.

"Why you didn't bring your girlfriend? I really wanted to meet her Mina."

"Trust me I wanted to but your mama got a mouth on her. Nami kinda sensitive so ian wanna put her in that situation."

"Dets why ian bring my girl." Demir shook his head. "Nigga yeen gay, you just not shit." Nina mugged making him laugh.

"You right. Y'all just let me know when them done imma make me a bowl a dis."

"Fat ass. I'll be right back Mina I gotta pee before we start." She responded "Okay"

——

When Christina arrived at Nina's house she spoke to everybody. An awkward silence filled the living room leaving Nina kinda uncomfortable.

"So, you guys wanna talk? We'll all go upstairs." Nina spoke "No, this is your house. We can still talk though." Her mom responded.

"I honestly don't even know where to start." Amina admitted "Let's start at you disrespecting me before you left."

"Mama" Amina chuckled "You know how long I put up with you being disrespectful? I know i'm your child but respect goes both ways. You gotta give respect to get it."

"When did I disrespect you?" Christina asked

"By picking your husband over your own kids. So many times you called me out of my name all because you were into it with him. That shit is not fair and it's forever gonna bother me mama."

"That was so long ago Amina, you gotta move on baby. I'm not even with him anymore. I understand we're not seeing eye to eye and i'm sorry that you felt like I picked him over y'all. I never wanted to make y'all feel neglected or less than because I love all my kids to death. I will give my life so any one of you can keep yours."

"Mama how am I supposed to move on if we never talked about it? I'm still hurting. I need you more than anything and I haven't seen you in years. You don't even accept me because I like girls."

"Amina i'm not going to chase you, you have to meet me halfway because we're both wrong. You haven't come home in so long. I tried reaching out to tell you and your sister about grandma but I got no response."

"If you genuinely like women I will learn to get used to that. I just want all my kids to have a family, you can't necessarily have a family with a woman." Christina added

"It's many ways me and my girlfriend can have a family. You don't have to keep lying either. We both have the same number and you're not blocked. I never once got a message from you about anything mama."

"Mama why you keep lying for? We putting everything out on the table. It's fine if you were salty and didn't wanna tell them. You were dead wrong but that's in the past and we can't change that now." Nina spoke

"It's just hard to admit. I was wrong and I deeply apologize. If I could take it all back I would. It's not gonna be easy rebuilding our bond but i'm ready whenever you are. I just want to forget about all the bullshit and move forward."

"I appreciate you for admitting that you were wrong. It's definitely going to take some time but we'll get there. I'm sorry for how I treated you too, I should've never put my hands on you either."

"You almost died det day... funny shit." Demir died laughing causing the three of them to mug him. "Not da time? Ite. My bad."

Nina got a text from Sincere telling her to come out to the garage for a second.

"I'll be right back y'all. Dee, watch them." She pointed at her mom and Amina. "Bet"

She got up and went to the garage seeing him sitting in the car.

"Wassam my baby." He smiled as she got in the car. "Hey love" Sincere grabbed Nina's chin and tongue kissed her before pulling away.

"I'm inna good mood today. Ian never had a family round Christmas time. I hope they don't ruin shit fa us dis our first Christmas together." Sincere spoke

"My mom and Mina just talked. It went way better than I thought it would. Now with her and Emery tomorrow? I don't know how that's gonna go so we gotta expect whatever."

"Ain't no fightin' n disrespectful shit goin' on in my crib. Dets all I gotta say. I love you, you so beautiful baby."

"Thank you handsome. I love you too. Where you been at all day?"

"Around" He shrugged not wanting to tell her what he was up to. "I got a surprise fa you. We can go see it tomorrow. Just me n you though I want it to be on some chill shit."

"See it, what is it bae?" Nina smiled "I can't tell you mane it's a surprise. You wrapped them gifts I bought?"

"Yea, I finished everything today. I feel like I accomplished a lot honestly."

Sincere bought everybody in Nina's family a few gifts. He didn't know them well but he wanted them to feel welcomed in his home.

Nina also bought them a few gifts. She was just excited to see what everybody bought for each other.

"Hmm I bought you these while I was out." He grabbed the bouquet of flowers from the backseat and gave them to her. "And these nasty ass turtles." He added throwing the bag in her lap.

"They good and you know it. Thank you though baby it be the little stuff that makes me so happy. I'm really in love with you boy I hope we last for a lifetime."

Nina put her arm around his neck and kissed him deeply. "Let's go inna crib." Sincere mumbled

"This is not the time, ny family is here." She laughed "I know how to be quiet. That's you that needa learn how to shut up."

"I just be exaggerating but i'll be quiet next time. Not tonight though."

"How 'bout when errbody sleep?" He pouted "I'll think about it."

"I'll take det." He smiled and nodded. "Did a bitch just suck the life out yo dick? Why the fuck are you so happy Sincere? Don't make me fuck you up!" She fussed

"Mmcht what- gone head on Nina. A nigga just inna good mood. It's the holidays n shit, i'm just happy that's all. Ion even fucking speak to no other females unless it's Ki or Zion n I barely talk to they asses."

"Hmm" She squinted her eyes at him. "Crazy ass li girl."

The two of them got out the car and went inside the house.

"Mina, this my boyfriend Sincere but everything call him Rambo." Nina spoke "Nice you meet you." She waved

"It's nice to meet you too." Sincere gave her a side hug then hugged her mom and dapped up Demir.

"Yeen fucking wimme today?" He asked picking Marz up who was growling at him. "I love you mane stop don't do me det." Sincere spoke walking down the hallway with him.

"Let's watch home alone y'all and make hot chocolate. After this I gotta go to bed, I am beat." Nina spoke sitting next to Demir on the couch.

"She gone go to sleep mid movie anyway. Might as well gone head upstairs." He spoke "You right but I wanna be with y'all." She smiled

"Okay girl" Christina chuckled "You too hype for me." Amina spoke

"I just love y'all." She shrugged as she continued to smile. "We love you too." They all responded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 2.9K 32
I'm tryin suck up on that pussy from behind... just some freaky imagines.
305K 7.3K 31
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞.
37.8K 1.1K 17
You grabbed my hand at my lowest.
39.4K 1.8K 32
It's an east Atlanta love letter, who gon love better? Nobody because I say so...and my words hit like a Draco.