𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐕𝐢𝐞

By vencie_wrts

𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 2-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 She became his life the moment he saw her, VIE meaning L... More

Introduction
- Characters -
- Characters -
|01| Chapter
|02| Chapter
|03| Chapter
|04| Chapter
|05| Chapter
|06| Chapter
|07| Chapter
|08| Chapter
|09| Chapter
|10| Chapter
|11| Chapter
|12| Chapter
|13| Chapter
|14| Chapter
|15| Chapter
|16| Chapter
|17| Chapter
|18| Chapter
|19| Chapter
|20| Chapter
|21| Chapter
|22| Chapter
|23| Chapter
|24| Chapter
|25| Chapter
|26| Chapter
|27| Chapter
|28| Chapter
|29| Chapter
|30| Chapter
|31| Chapter
|32| Chapter
|33| Chapter
|34| Chapter
|35| Chapter
|36| Chapter
|37| Chapter
|38| Chapter
|39| Chapter
|40| Chapter
|41| Chapter
|42| Chapter
|43| Chapter
|44| Chapter
|45| Chapter
|46| Chapter
|47| Chapter
|48| Chapter
|49| Chapter
|50| Chapter
|51| Chapter
|53| Chapter
|54| Chapter
|55| Chapter
|56| Chapter
Wedding Invitation!
|57| Chapter
|58| Chapter
|59| Chapter
|60| Chapter
Epilogue
|01| Bonus Chapter
|02| Bonus Chapter
|03| Bonus Chapter
|04| Bonus chapter
|05| Bonus Chapter
|06| Bonus Chapter
|Important|

|52| Chapter

10.2K 907 78
By vencie_wrts

Vihaan POV:

There are only 10 more days for marriage. I've arranged everything, and the wedding will happen in Udaipur like our past life. I want her to recall all those memories, so I made sure to have that booked for our wedding days.

Now it's like 2 am in the morning, yet here I am in the kitchen, cooking biryani for her. These days, she's been acting crazy—waking up at weird hours, having strange cravings, and her mood swings are at their peak.

Yesterday, just because I threw my wet towel on the bed, she made such a big fuss and shouted at me, suddenly started to cry.

She shouted, "Aan, make it fast!" I sighed, saying, "Haa meri jaan." After 10 minutes, I served her dinner—technically the third dinner.

She happily ate the food without giving me one spoon. Not that I complained. She asked, "Aan, can I have some dessert as well, please?" I looked at the time and said, "Vie, it's already so late, it's not good for your health."

She pouted, saying, "Aan, pleaseeeee." I shook my head, saying, "No, Vie, seriously. What if you catch a cold?" Her eyes welled up, with that I went to the fridge, got her some ice cream, heated the brownie, and gave her the dessert. She pushed it away, saying, "No, you shouted at me. I don't want to eat."

I slightly raised my voice because I was in sleepy mode, asking, "What is wrong with you, Vie? First, you woke me at this weird hour and asked me to cook. Now you made a scene for dessert, and when I finally gave it to you, you're not eating."

She pushed the plate away, saying, "Sorry" loudly, and went to the room. I followed her as she ran to the bathroom. I followed her, worried.

She immediately vomited everything she ate. I caught her ears after she threw up, picked her up, and took her to bed. I gave her a water bottle. All the time, she was crying and didn't drink the water.

I glared at her, so she took it immediately and drank. As I gave her the tablets, she took them quietly, still crying. I said, "I told you not to eat at this hour. Now look, you are sick."

She sniffed, and my heart broke seeing her tears. I took her into my arms and cradled her as she hit me, blabbering, "You shouted at me. You don't love me anymore. You're getting angry at me for everything. You got bored of m-" I kept a finger on her lips and said, "Enough, stop."

She was silent as I said, "I lobe you, Vie, and you know that. So what are you trying to fight about?" She stammered, saying, "Well, I am sorry. I am behaving very weird these days. I know you have been putting up with me for a lot of time, and I know now or later you will get tired of me."

What in the hell is she thinking? I cupped her cheeks, saying, "Baby, look at me." She lifted her eyes to meet mine. I said, "Why will I get tired of you, Vie? You are my everything. Without you, my life has no meaning, no color, no light, nothing. So don't ever think that I will get tired of you, okay?"

She said, "Then you are angry at me." I sighed, pulling her close, and said, "I was angry because you are not taking care of yourself, Vie."

Before she could answer anything, she ran into the bathroom again. Oh no, this is getting serious. After she threw up again, I said, "Come on, let's go to the hospital." She caught my hand, saying, "Wait, Aan."

I looked at her as she was trying to process something. She shouted, "Oh my God!"

"What is it?" I asked. She shouted again, "Aan, we didn't use a condom on that day, right?"

"Which day?" I asked. She shouted again, "When we were on that island, Aan!" I nodded, asking, "Now what about it?"

She sighed, sitting on the bed, shaking her head, saying, "No, no, this can't be happening. We are getting married in like 10 days."

I went to her and knelt before her and said, "Baby, calm down and tell me what's going on, will you?" She slapped my cheek lightly and said, "Why do you think I threw up at a weird hour like this? Why do you think I have these fucking cravings so often? And why the hell do you think I am getting tired easily these days?"

Wait, wait. Oh, ohhh, ohh, that means... I shouted, "You are pregnant! Oh my God!" She placed her hand on my mouth and said, "Shh, Aan, everyone will wake up." I said, "So what? Let them know."

She punched me, saying, "Let's confirm first. Also, we are getting married in 10 days, Aan. What will everyone think if this is true?"

I picked her up and spun her around, saying, "I don't care about anyone, Vie, because you made me the happiest man in the world." She sighed, laughing a little, and said, "Okay, put me down. Also, tomorrow after work, we are going to the hospital and confirming this, okay?" I nodded, saluting her, "Yes, madam."

She laughed, going to bed. She looked so tired, her face was so pale. My heart cringed seeing her like this. I also joined her in bed, pulled her tightly towards me. She happily snuggled closer to me and slept.

I am going to become a father? Woah, we are becoming parents? My eyes welled up with happy tears.

The next day morning, I was so excited to know if she was really pregnant. She said, "Aan, until we get the reports, don't tell anyone about this, okay?" I nodded, and we both went to the office.

Damn, time passed very slowly today, but finally, the evening has come. As I was about to leave the office, Shiv came in fast, in a panic, and said, "Boss, Vedanth wants to speak to you. He said it is very important."

I said, "We will see about that tomorrow, Shiv. I am going on a very important work." He shook his head and said, "Boss, he said it is about Madam's life and death problem."

Wait, Saanvi's life and death? What does that mean? I sighed, knowing I can't escape this, so I called Rahul and said, "Pick up saanvi at her office and take her to your hospital. She will tell you all the details, okay?"

He asked, "But Bhai..." I cut him off, saying, "Just do what I said, Rahul. I will tell you everything later." He said, "Okay," and hung up the call.

I said to Shiv, "Let's go. On the way, we will meet Saanvi and go, okay?" He nodded. I went to her office, and as I saw her coming down, her face lit up.

She ran towards me, asking, "Shall we go?" I shook my head, saying, "I am really, really sorry, Vie. I have got to be somewhere important. There is this sudden client meeting, so I told Rahul to pick you up."

She asked, "Rahul knows?" I shook my head, saying, "No, I didn't say anything. If you want to, then say to him, or else, your wish. I will be in contact with you through the phone. Just call me if something is wrong. I will come as soon as possible, okay?"

She nodded, but her face was so pale. I cupped her cheek and said, "Everything will be alright, Vie. I promise, okay?" She smiled a little and said, "I lobe you, Aan." I kissed her forehead and said, "I lobe you too, Angel."

Her eyes lit up as she smiled so happily. I know that whenever I call her Angel, she loves it. Ofcourse she loves maan more than me, Never in my life I thought I will become my own competitor.

Soon, Rahul came to pick her up. I said, "Call me when you get the reports, okay?" She nodded, and we both headed in different directions.

Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

When I went to the dungeon, I dragged out Vedanth and shouted, "Tell me what the hell you wanted to say! I have better places to be."

He asked, "Is Saanvi fine?" I punched him in the face and said, "Why wouldn't she be fine? Just tell me what's going on."

Vishnu from another cell shouted, "Listen to him first, Vihaan." I glared at him as he said, "It's about Saanvi." I looked back at Vedanth as he said, "Promise me you will trust me, Vihaan."

I raised my eyebrows and asked, "And why would I do that?" He said, "Because I am regretting everything I did, because I know I was horrible to her, because I loved her, and I still love her. That is why I am telling you this. Now, if anyone can save her, it's you."

My eyes widened as he continued, "Vihaan, it was never my father who started all this. It was my mother."

"She was the mastermind behind this. She is the one who killed her own brother for money. She is the one who made my father into a villain. And now that her husband is dead and her son is kidnapped, and her wish for power and company are gone, I am scared of what she will do. Trust me, Vihaan, she will not hesitate to kill saanvi, But one thing can stop her It's you, She is scared of you."

My mind stopped working. His mother? Now, who is this new person again trying to hurt my Vie? I released him as I got a call from Rahul.

As soon as I picked up, I heard him screaming, "Bhai, help us!" I shouted, "What is wrong, Rahul? What happened?" He screamed, "Bhai, we are being attacked. Some 10 to 20 cars are following us."

With that, the call ended. I called again, but no use. I called Anvi, again no use. I shouted more as a roar, to which the three people in front of me shivered.

I shouted at Vedanth, saying, "I swear if anything happens to my Angel, you all will really see the destruction, and your mother will be the first one in that."

With that, I ran outside. Vishnu and Vedanth also followed me, saying, "We will also come with you." I started the car and rushed to Rahul's hospital.

Please, Vie, please be fine for me. Please be safe for me.

------------------------------------------------------------

I Know, I Know, I Know

When they are so happy why is this happening again? Is your question right?

I'm sorry but I really want to end everything Once and for all, without any disturbance I want them to have a happy ending. BUT...

Will they get their happy ending? Is Saanvi really pregnant? Will Vihaan reach there in time to save Saanvi?

Also I am really sorry to inform that the updates will be little late than my usual routine, since my exams started. So hope you all will understand.
I will try my best to give up update 2 days once for sure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 58.1K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
9.5M 620K 75
An Arranged Marriage Story. #1 Hot (17-11-23) #1 Happyending (17-11-23) #2 Shy (13-11-23) #3 Cold hearted (27- 10- 23) POWER!!!!! That's what he alwa...
1.5M 65.7K 66
Book 1- Our journey from engagement to marriage Book 2- The journey of Love Siddharth and Preeti complete their journey from engagement to marriage...
227K 6.2K 17
𝙆𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙫𝙞 𝘼𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙬𝙖𝙡 𝘼𝙝𝙪𝙟𝙖 was a beautiful and headstrong 22-year-old girl. Having lost her mother at a young age made her a very closed...