๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐•๐ข๐ž

By vencie_wrts

๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ 2-๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ She became his life the moment he saw her, VIE meaning L... More

Introduction
- Characters -
- Characters -
|01| Chapter
|02| Chapter
|03| Chapter
|04| Chapter
|05| Chapter
|06| Chapter
|07| Chapter
|08| Chapter
|09| Chapter
|10| Chapter
|11| Chapter
|12| Chapter
|13| Chapter
|14| Chapter
|15| Chapter
|16| Chapter
|17| Chapter
|18| Chapter
|19| Chapter
|20| Chapter
|21| Chapter
|22| Chapter
|23| Chapter
|24| Chapter
|25| Chapter
|26| Chapter
|27| Chapter
|28| Chapter
|29| Chapter
|30| Chapter
|31| Chapter
|32| Chapter
|33| Chapter
|34| Chapter
|35| Chapter
|36| Chapter
|37| Chapter
|38| Chapter
|39| Chapter
|40| Chapter
|41| Chapter
|42| Chapter
|43| Chapter
|44| Chapter
|45| Chapter
|46| Chapter
|47| Chapter
|48| Chapter
|49| Chapter
|50| Chapter
|52| Chapter
|53| Chapter
|54| Chapter
|55| Chapter
|56| Chapter
Wedding Invitation!
|57| Chapter
|58| Chapter
|59| Chapter
|60| Chapter
Epilogue
|01| Bonus Chapter
|02| Bonus Chapter
|03| Bonus Chapter
|04| Bonus chapter
|05| Bonus Chapter
|06| Bonus Chapter
|Important|

|51| Chapter

10.2K 981 173
By vencie_wrts

Saanvi POV:

After we all spoke for some time, we went inside since it's cold. Rishi asked me, "Di, will you apply oil for me, please?" I smiled, saying, "Of course, kiddo. Come on." I went to his room, applied oil for him, and did some massage.

"Killerrrrr" I heard Rahul shouting, so I went to his room asking, "What?" He smiled, saying, "For me too." I shook my head, smiling, and applied it to him as well. Even Anandh and Shri came asking for the same.

I applied for everyone and did a massage. Rahul said, "You have some magic in your hands, Killer." Anandh said, "Yes, Bhabi, true. My headache is vanished within seconds."

I heard Vihaan shouting from the room, "Vie!" I sighed, getting up, but Rahul pushed me to sit and said, "Nope, finish this, Killer." I said, "but-" he cut me off and placed my hands on his hair.

I heard Vihaan shouting again, "Vieee!" This time it was closer. I said, "Rahul, he will kill you for this." He shrugged, saying, "You can stop him, Killer." I smirked, saying, "This time I won't."

Just then, Aan came looking very angry and annoyed. Rahul's eyes widened as Anandh, and Shri laughed. Aan shouted, "I was calling you for like a thousand times, and here you are sitting and chatting with them, Why didn't you respond?"

I raised my hands, saying, "I wanted to come, Aan, but Rahul stopped me." He glared at Rahul, who looked at me for help. Nope, not this time.

Aan asked very calmly and coldly, "You stopped her?" Rahul stuttered, saying, "Uh-huh, Bhai. She was doing a head massage for everyone, so..." Aan shouted, "So? Is she my wife or your servant? What do you think?"

Okay now that's enough, I stepped in between and pushed Aan, saying, "Calm down, Aan. He was just messing with you. And what about this servant thing, huh? I am willing to do anything for them."

He pulled me close and said, "No one should ever stop you from coming to me. No one." He said the last words with such a loud voice to which it resounded.

Rahul mumbled "Sorry, Killer." I sighed, ruffling his hair and said, "Come on, Rahul. Don't be sorry. You know about him. He is just overprotective of me, that's all. I am very happy to help you all."

He smiled, asking, "Then will you select a dress for me tomorrow." I shook my head, laughing, and said, "Okay I will, now go to sleep."

Everyone went back to their rooms. I shouted at him, "Aan, why did you shout at him? He was just messing with you." He shouted back, "You didn't respond, Vie. I thought of all the worst outcomes. I was scared."

I rolled my eyes, shouting again, "Where the hell will I go, Aan? I am at home itself, right? Who will come inside and take me away when you have that much security outside?"

He turned to that side, going to the balcony, and shouted, "I don't know. I don't trust anyone with your safety, Vie." I said very calmly, "Okay, fine. Just say sorry to Rahul tomorrow, okay?"

He shook his head, saying, "He will understand why I reacted that way, Vie. There is no way I am saying sorry." I shouted, "Seriously, Aan, say sorry, or else don't talk to me."

With that, I went to bed. I slept on my side, and I could feel Aan sleeping on the other side, but I didn't move an inch. He whined, "Vie, come on, I am sorry, yaar. Don't fight."

I said, "Don't say sorry to me because I have no problem with any of your anger, Aan, but it will hurt your brother. Say sorry to him, then talk to me." He sighed, pulling me close with his hand, and breathed in my scent, saying, "Okay, fine. I will say sorry. Now, will you stop fighting?"

I turned towards him, pecked his lips, and said, "Yes." He smiled, smashing his lips on mine. After a passionate kiss, he placed his forehead on mine and said, "I hate that you are spending all your time with them, Vie. Sometimes, I just wanna hide you away from everyone."

I laughed, snuggling close to him, and said, "Good night, Aan." I could feel his grip tightening around me, and he kissed my hair, saying, "Good night, love."

The next morning:

I was in the kitchen, helping Maa with breakfast. I woke up quickly today and took a head bath. Since it's Rishi's graduation day, we all are going with him.

"Diiii!" I heard Rishi shouting. I went to his room, asking, "Yes, kiddo?" He said, "Dii, my tie." I went to him, tying his tie and ruffled his hair, saying, "You are graduating today, and still, you don't know how to tie this?"

He stuck his tongue out and said, "If I learn, I will not be able to irritate you anymore. So, I will never learn, di." I laughed, asking, "After your wife comes, she will help you, not me."

He shook his head, saying, "Nope, this will forever be your work, Meri Maa. Don't try to escape." I heard a shout, "Bhabi!" from Anandh.

Rishi laughed, pushing me. I went to Anandh's room, asking, "Yes, kiddo?" He showed me two dresses and asked, "Which one?" I went in, thinking, and chose a plain blue shirt with white pants.

"Killerr!" I heard Rahul shouting. I went to his room as well and asked, "Yes, Rahul?" He asked me to select a dress. I went in and selected a black shirt and cream pants for him.

"Bhabii!" I heard Shri shouting. I sighed, going to her room and asked, "Yes, Shri?" She shyly asked, "Will you please braid my hair?" I nodded, saying, "Sure, Shri. Come, sit down."

Afterward, I finally went back to the kitchen. Baba gave me coffee and said, "Everyone in this house is so dependent on you, princess." I smiled, nodding, and said, "Yet you are the best, Baba. Thanks for the coffee." He fake bowed, and I laughed.

I heard Vihaan shouting, "Vieeee!" in a very loud voice. This is the 10th time he's called me today. Maa said, "Go, and you also get ready, princess. You're getting late."

I nodded and went to the room, asking him, "What now? I gave you towel, I selected your dress, tied your tie, styled your hair, found your wallet and purse as well. What more do you need?"

He smiled, coming close hugged me, and kissed me on the lips, saying, "You forgot my morning kiss, baby." I shook my head and went into the closet to get ready.

I saw a maroon saree there with all the matching jhumkas and bangles. I looked back to see him smiling and leaning on the door. Damn he never leaves a chance to make me blush, after all he is my Aan!

I wore the saree he gave me, along with all the matching sets of jewelry, and did light makeup, leaving my hair loose. I admired myself in the mirror, thinking, "Woah, I look so hot. Good selection of saree though."

I went out to see him waiting in the room. I did a twirl for him, but he didn't even blink his eyes. I snapped my fingers to get his attention, and he stood up, brushing my hair back from my ear, saying, "This saree drapes perfectly over your curves, Vie, accentuating every inch of your beauty. But it would be a masterpiece if it's on the floor and you are on the bed with me, while I am worshiping every inch of your body." I blushed so hard and pushed him, saying, "Come on, Aan, we are getting late."

He pulled me towards him, saying, "Wait." He went into the closet and came out with his hands behind his back. I laughed, asking, "What?"

He took out the sindoor box, took a pinch of it, and applied it on my forehead. I had tears in my eyes when some of it fell on my nose. Again.

He blew it off and kissed my eyes, saying, "Don't cry, Jaan. My heart bleeds when I see your tears."

I said, "Aan, we are not officially married yet. What if everyone notices this?" He said, "What do you mean by officially? The day I found you is the day you became mine officially, technically, and in every way possible." I blushed, giggling, and encircled my arm with his, and we both went down.

When everyone saw us coming down, they awed at us, and Shri said, "You are made for each other, Bhabi." I smiled, and we all headed to Rishi's college

***

I spoke to all of Rishi's friends, and soon the ceremony started. After almost calling out everyone's name, they finally called "It is my pleasure to invite our very own Student of the Year, Mr. Rishi Malhotra."

Everyone clapped, and some of them whistled. To be honest, my kiddo is quite popular in college and has a lot of secret admirers. After taking the certificate and award, they asked him to speak.

He took the mike and said, "Very good morning to the ladies and gentlemen present here. First of all, it is a great honor to stand here and speak to all of you. My sincere thanks to all my professors, teaching and non-teaching staff, and my hearty thanks to all my friends and classmates for always helping me in every way."

"And, to be honest, today I am standing here in this position solely is because of one person in my life—the person who sacrificed her own life for my studies and my well-being, my sister Saanvi Vihaan Singhania. Di, thank you. This is for you." He showed the award as I blew a kiss to him as everyone shouted and clapped.

He continued, saying, "Also On this Women's Day, I would like to say something to all of you. Women are everywhere around us. Every morning when we wake up, we need our mom to cook for us, we need our sister to annoy, we need a girlfriend to satisfy us. After a certain age, we need a wife for doing all the chores and giving us children."

"They are everywhere in our life, in every emotion. That is why, I guess, we take them for granted, consider them weak compared to us Right?"

"In what way are they weak? Physically? Mentally?" He smiled, saying, "No, you are mistaken there. They are stronger than us in every aspect. Unless they open their eyes, there won't be dawn on the earth. Unless their hands move, there won't be any further existence of anything."

"They are in every relationship like an attachment, weaved with love. Their endless struggle is beyond quantification. Oh, they are the embodiment of primordial energy. There won't be any light in a world without them."

"Even this morning before coming here, all I heard at home was my sister's name everywhere. That is how everyone is dependent on her. She is always on the run, in the house and outside. And yet, she'd never say she is tired even a bit. She never complains. May be they are used to this. Did you ever say thank you to your mom for all the things she is doing?"

"Under a woman's love and affection, every man is, in fact, an infant. The genesis of every sparkling smile that adorns countless lips is because of them! But does the world know their value? No."

"Yet, they endure us with patience. Is there any limit for their endurance? No."

"So, every girl out there, climb to the topmost rung of the ladder. With courage in your heart, shine and soar. Those who ridiculed you as a mere female should bow their heads to you one day. Hold your head high in your roles as a mother, sister, wife, everything."

"Your drops of sweat, tears, and strife will douse the fires of trials in your life's sphere. Let fear never scare you. Don't even give it a thought when the world says you cannot. Show them who is the queen. Show them the power of women. Show them your true strength."

"For your guts and grit, the entire male clan should salute you. And to be honest, for all the women who are carried us in their womb, every man should cherish them to settle the debt we owe to them."

"So, every man present here, I request you all to get up and bow to every women present here, to their sacrifice, to their patience, to their endurance."

With that, every male around me stood up, including Aan. Rishi said, "Di, for being that one strong woman in my life, this is for you," and he bowed completely for 2 minutes. He said, "Thank you for everything you did and are still doing. I love you Dii."

I blew a kiss to him with teary eyes as he ended his speech, saying, "So from today on, I hope everyone here will treat women with the respect they deserve. With that as my last note, I am signing off, your Rishi."

Every woman there came to me with teary eyes and said, "You raised a gentleman, madam." Rishi came running to me and hugged me tight. I patted him and said, "I am proud of the gentleman you've grown into, kiddo. I love you too."

Damn, I am super proud of him as everyone there came and said, "You raised a gem." Aan kissed my forehead and hugged Rishi, saying something in his ear. And we all went home.

In the car, Aan said, "You did an amazing job in raising him, Vie. I am proud of him and you as well."

I smiled as he continued, "And also, thank you for being my lioness, my strong girl, my wife, my queen, my woman. I couldn't wish for any other, Happy Women's Day, love. You deserve every bow you got today."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Happy women's day to every single girl out there.

This chap is dedicated to every women, to every single mother, to every strong girl who is facing some hardships, Thank you for not loosing hope and staying strong! I am sending you all lots of strength to face this society.. Don't care about any single comment you get saying ' Oh come on you cannot do it' Trust me you can do it.

Because I as a girl, as a daughter of a single mother. I am proud that I am an author, and a student, balancing everything and to every one who said I can't I am proving them wrong, So if I did it even you all can do it. So Follow your passion, your dreams.

With love, Vencie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 57.9K 59
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’‘๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’† ๐‘ต๐’๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’”; It started with his love. Will it end with...
317K 13K 35
A Indian mafia story..... ADVIT RAJPUT:- a cold, ruthless, heartless, short-tempered, powerful, handsome, dashing mafia king. He gets satisfaction...
9.4M 620K 75
An Arranged Marriage Story. #1 Hot (17-11-23) #1 Happyending (17-11-23) #2 Shy (13-11-23) #3 Cold hearted (27- 10- 23) POWER!!!!! That's what he alwa...
514K 20.6K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thorns๐Ÿฅ€ He was the thorn that would destroy her๐Ÿ”ฑ Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...