TMNT 2012: Y/n Hamato

By KBPeanutGirl24578377

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in the house, dudes! Y/n Hamato is the younger human sister of Leo, Donnie, Rap... More

Rise of the Turtles part 1
Rise of the Turtles part 2
Turtle Temper
I Think His Name is Baxter Stockman
Metalhead
Monkey Brains
Never Say Xever
The Gauntlet
Panic in the Sewers
Mousers Attack!
It Came From the Depths
I, Monster
New Girl in Town
The Alien Agenda
The Pulverizer
TCRI
Cockroach Terminator
Baxter's Gambit
Enemy of My Enemy
Karai's Vendetta
The Pulverizer Returns!
Parasitica
Operation: Break Out
Showdown Part 1
Showdown Part 2
The Mutation Situation
Invasion of the Squirrelanoids
Follow the Leader
Mutagen Man Unleashed
Y/n's Bio
Mikey Gets Shellacne
Target: April O'Neil
Slash and Destroy
Y/n gets a pet!
The Good, The Bad and Casey Jones
The Kraang Conspiracy
Fungus Humungous
Metalhead Rewired
Of Rats and Men
The Manhattan Project part 1
The Manhattan Project part 2
Mazes and Mutants
The Lonely Mutation of Baxter Stockman
Newtralized!
Pizza Face
The Wrath of Tiger Claw
The Legend of the Kuro Kabuto
Plan 10
Vengeance In Mine
A Chinatown Ghost Story
Into Dimension X
The Invasion part 1
The Invasion part 2
Within the Woods
A Foot Too Big
Buried Secrets
The Croaking
In Dreams
Race with the Demon!
Eyes of the Chimera
Vision Quest
Return to New York
The Pig and The Rhino
Battle of New York part 1
Battle of New York part 2
Casey Jones vs The Underworld
The Noxious Avenger
The Clash of the Mutanimals
Meet Mondo Gecko
Turtles in Time
Tale of the Yokai
Attack of the Mega Shredder
The Creeping Doom
Dinosaur Seen in Sewers
Annihilation: Earth part 1
Annihilation: Earth part 2
Beyond the Known Universe
The Moons of Thalos
The Weird World of Wyrm
The Outlaw Armaggon
Riddle of the Ancient Aeons
Meeting Artemis

New Friend, Old Enemy

552 21 0
By KBPeanutGirl24578377

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

Me and my brothers are running across rooftops, having fun. 

"Check it out! Yehee!" Donnie exclaimed. 

"Top that, turtle chumps!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"All right, guys. Check this out." Leo stated. 

"Cute, kiddies." Raph stated as he runs full tilt to leap space and barrels right into Leo, Donnie and Mikey. 

"Hey, what was that? You didn't do any flips." Donnie stated. 

"Hey Y/n, you coming or what?" Leo asked. 

"Coming, check this out, see you if you guys can beat this?" I asked, I do a ninja roll, summersault and a triple backhand spring and stuck the landing. 

"And she sticks the landing, huh?" I stated, looking at my brothers who's jaws hit the floor. 

"You better close your mouths, you could chase flies." I stated. 

I grin but something catches my attention and when I look around, so do my brothers. They dart to hide by a wall, each drawing their weapon. I see the kitten and was about to say something but  Leo runs out, swords ready, and sees a kitten, which meows at us. 

"Don't give up, Leo. You might actually win this fight." Raph stated, sarcastically. 

"Aww! It's a little kitty...And its name is..." Mikey said, picking up the little kitten. 

"Mittens!" I hear a voice call out. 

"Good guess. Wait, who said that?" Mikey asked. 

"Mittens?" The voice called out again. 

"I think that's the owner...What are you doing?" Donnie stated and asked after Mikey tried to see the man. 

"Whoa, hey!" Leo exclaimed. 

"Mikey, wait!" I shouted. 

"What? I'm returning Mittens to her owner." Mikey stated. 

"Are you an idiot? Wait let me rephrase that. You're an idiot!" Raph shouted. 

"You can't show yourself to a human." Donnie stated. 

"Why not?" Mikey asked. 

"Because they'll freak the heck out, that's why not." Donnie stated. 

"No, they won't. I'm not so scary." Mikey stated. 

"You're an ugly, green mutant armed with ninja weapons." Raph stated. 

"Look, this guy's gonna see that I'm just a regular, cat-loving dude like him. Next thing you know, we'll be best buds. This is gonna be awesome!" Mikey stated. 

"Mikey! Wait, let me take Mittens home. I'm the only human of the group and he won't be freaked out by me. Come on, hand her over." I stated. 

Mikey handed over Mittens and I jumped off the rooftop. 

Man: Mittens!

"Excuse me sir, is this your kitten?" I ask the man as I held the kitten out to him. 

"Mittens! Thank you so much, please allow me to repay you." The man stated, holding out a $100 to me. 

"It's okay, sir, you don't have to pay me. I was just in the area and saw your cat. Then I heard you call out for her and I put the pieces together." I stated. 

"You are a very smart kid, again, thank you." The man stated. 

"It's not a problem at sir." I stated as I jumped back up to the roof and my brothers looked at me like I had two heads. 

"What?" I asked. 

"You just let 100 bucks get away from you!" Donnie exclaimed. 

"I don't need his money, end of story, let's go." I stated.

"No one can understand you Mikey, heck, we can't even understand you." Raph stated.   

"Yeah. But I bet that guy would!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"Chris Bradford. The martial arts superstar. With a chain of dojos across the country. He's your soul mate?" Leo asked. 

"We've got so much in common." Mikey stated. 

"What if you stopped standing like that?" Raph asked. 

"We'll have a little less in common, but still a lot. And look, he's in town for a Martial Arts Expo. Maybe he'll show me his secret kata, 'the death dragon'. And I'll show him my secret kata, 'the secret kata'." Mikey stated. 

"Catchy." Donnie stated. 

"Check it out. But don't tell anyone you saw that." Mikey stated. 

Leo: No problem.

"Face it, Mikey, Chris Bradford is the last person on Earth that would be friends with you. Well, tied for last, with everyone else on Earth." Raph stated. 

"Ninjas? In New York? Other than us?" Donnie asked. 

"Why are you so happy?" Raph asked Donnie who was smiling. 

"It's just nice to finally be fighting people, instead of robots, or aliens, or weed-monsters." Leo stated. 

"Agreed." I stated.  

"What are you and why are you fighting with them?" One of them asked, looking at Mikey and then looking at me. 

We finally got those ninjas to disappear but I had a feeling that we would be seeing them again. 

We got to the lair and Me and Leo are in the dojo with Father. 

"Their leader was crazy good, by which I mean he was good and seemed a little crazy. Besides, he had all these guys with him. It wasn't a fair fight." Leo stated. 

"What do you mean, 'fair fight'?" Father asked. 

"A fair fight, you know, where either side could win?" Leo said as more of a question. 

"So a fair fight is a fight you could lose." Father said. 

"Well, yes, but...well, what I...what I mean is..." Leo said. 

"You don't want to assure your victory." Father said. 

"No, I do, but...Ow! Hey!" Leo exclaimed as Father pinned him to the ground. 

"Was that fair?" Father stated. 

"No!" Leo exclaimed. 

"Did I win?" Father asked. 

"I see your point, Father, don't focus on fairness, but focus on the victory." I stated. 

"Exactly right, Y/n, seek victory, not fairness." Father said to me and then Leo/ 

"Hai, sensei." Leo stated as we both left the dojo and entered the living room. 

Mikey is reading a comic book with Chris Bradford on it. 

"Whoa, rad! Oh, I wish me and Chris Bradford were friends!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"Mikey, you already have a human friend. Me! And a human sister, Y/n." April stated. 

"April, you don't count. We saved your life, you have to like us. And Y/n's been my sister for 14 years and of course I love her as a sister and a friend, but she's known me her whole life." Mikey stated. 

"Love ya too, Mikey." I stated from my chair. 

"Too bad there's no place for freaks to meet people where no one can see how hideous they are." Raph stated. 

"Wait, there is, the internet! Donnie, can I see your laptop?" April asked. 

"Uh, yeah uh, sure! Just a sec." Donnie stated.  

"Check it out, it's a site where you can make friends with anybody online." April stated. 

"Sweet! Ohh, Chris Bradford's on here! He'll be my first friend!" Mikey exclaimed as he sent a friend request. 

"Mikey, people don't always respond immed...But sometimes they do." April said. 

"No way! Chris Bradford has accepted my friendship! I have a friend! Thanks, April!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"Where are you going?...Hey!" Donnie exclaimed as he caught his laptop that Mikey through and ran off.  

"To hang out with my friend, Chris Bradford." Mikey stated. 

"This guy's famous. He probably has thousands of 'friends'." I stated. 

"And guess who's number 5,286?" Mikey asked. 

"You?" I asked, pointing my freshly sharpened kunai at him. 

"Daniel Ramirez! And I'm right next to him. Later!" Mikey exclaimed, running off. 

"Well, this ought to be interesting." I stated and April nodded. 

"Should we go after him?" Donnie asked. 

"Eh, he's gotta learn somehow." Raph stated. 

"I just hope he doesn't get himself into too much trouble." I stated.

We are on a rooftop and I hear Leo and Donnie talking.  

"They must have been watching us from here. The perfect place to stage an ambush." Leo stated. 

"It wasn't very fair, was it?" Donnie asked. 

"It's not about fairness. It's about victory." Leo stated. 

"Wise words, brother, wise words." I stated as I walk to my two my two older brothers. 

"Okay, I'm sorry." Donnie stated. 

"And then and then Chris Bradford put on his hakama. Man, that guy can rock a hakama!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"Yeah, maybe he'll wear it again when he takes you to the prom." Raph stated sarcastically. 

"And then after that, he . . . ." Mikey stated. 

"Oh, enough! You've been going on about this for three hours." Raph stated. 

"Ooh, someone sounds jealous. You just can't admit that you were the "R" word. "Rong"?" Mikey asked.  

We all let out sighs of disgust, I have to admit, even though I haven't met the guy, I don't trust him. Mikey can be very easily manipulated. I don't want him getting hurt and then him starting to think bad about himself. 

"I'm not wrong." Raph stated. 

"Oh, yeah? If you don't want to talk about my friend I've got two other brothers and little sister who do." Mikey said as he puts his arms around Me, Leo and Donnie. 

"Actually, I'd rather talk about anything else." Leo stated. 

"Like the concept of the silent "W," perhaps?" Donnie asked. 

"Or literally anything other than Chris Bradford, I don't trust this guy, not on bit. It seems all too for real." I stated as I broke the hug. 

"That's because he is for real, Y/n. Come by his dojo with me and you'll see that he is for real." Mikey stated. 

"No thank you, Mikey. I'd rather listen to Leo go on and on about Space Heroes." I stated. 

"Hey! I do not go on and on about Space Heroes!" Leo exclaimed. 

"You do too! Shut up!" I exclaimed. 

"Fine. Heh, I'll go talk to a guy who likes to talk about Chris Bradford more than anyone else, Chris Bradford." Mikey stated. 

After a little while, Mikey came back and showed us the death dragon.  

"And then he kicks, twists, and sweeps the leg. Ha! The death dragon." Mikey said. 

"That was amazing!" Leo exclaimed. 

"Yeah, it's devastatingly effective and complex." Donnie stated. 

"And yet even Mikey could learn it." Raph said. 

"Thank you. Hey! It's Rad-Brad! That's my little name for him. He wants to get together for a little B-ball. Can't wait to find out what the "B" stands for!" Mikey exclaimed as he wrote Bradford a message. 

"You're going now?" I asked. 

"Sorry, dudes, human friend stuff. You know how it is. Oh, wait. No, you don't." Mikey said, leaving the lair.  

"I'm gonna talk to Father, I need to get somethings off my chest." I stated, leaving the lair. 

I walk into Father's room and he's meditating. I walk up to him and sit down and start trying to meditate. 

"Y/n? What troubles you, my child?" Father asked. 

"It's about Mikey and his new 'friend' Chris Bradford, I just don't trust him." I stated. 

"What makes you think Michelangelo's new friend is untrustworthy?" Father asked. 

"I mean, he accepts Mikey's friend request right away and then after a few times of Mikey going to meet this guy, he learns a new battle move called 'the death dragon'. I just have this feeling in my stomach that Chris Bradford is hiding something from Mikey, something terrible. Mikey can be easily manipulated and I don't want him getting hurt." I said. 

"Sometimes, people may seem like they are untrustworthy, but you can't see what Michelangelo sees." Father said. 

"I don't wanna see what Mikey sees, all he's gonna sees is a bunch of pizza growing from trees." I said and Father giggled. 

"Can you tell me about the battle move Michelangelo showed you?" Father asked. 

I think Raph and Leo are practicing it in the dojo, maybe they can show you. I kinda blanked out when Mikey started talking about it. 

Me and Father walk into the dojo and we see Raph and Leo sparring.   

"Not quite." Raph stated. 

"Wait, I think I got it." Leo said as he swept Raph's feet from under him and I could Father knew that move. 

"Where did you learn that?" Father asked. 

"Mikey learned it from his new friend." Leo stated. 

"The man who taught him that kata is no friend! It comes from the Shredder." Father stated. 

"Shredder?" Donnie asked. 

"You mean Bradford is one of his students?" Leo asked. 

"He must be." Father stated. 

"So Bradford's just pretending to be Mikey's friend to get to you." Donnie stated. 

"I knew didn't trust him! I knew that man was suspicious from the moment he answer Mikey's friend request of nowhere!" I exclaimed. 

"Oh, what a relief! Everything makes sense again." Raph said.   

"Mikey's in trouble!" Me, Leo, Donnie and Raph exclaimed as he ran to Bradford's dojo. 

Donnie uses gum on a compass to cut a hole in the glass of a skylight and reaches in to unlock and open the window. We descend into Bradford's dojo and then I hear the sound of a sword being unsheathed draws the attention of Foot soldiers who are standing guard. We fight our way through them until all is clear and gather in front of Mikey. 

"Dudes! That was sporadic!" Mikey exclaimed. 

"Shh! Shh!" We all shush Mikey. 

"That's not what that means!" Donnie exclaimed, quietly. 

"We can worry about vocabulary later, Donnie, let's get out of here before someone sees us. You guys go ahead, I'm gonna make sure we aren't followed." I stated. 

"Are you sure, Y/n?" Leo asked. 

"Trust me, my gut is telling me we are waiting for an ambush. Go through the sewer and wait for them in the main sewer tunnel." I stated and they all nodded at me.  

I see the boys leave after I cut Mikey free and then I here two voices. 

"Perfect." Bradford stated. 

"We've got them." The other voice said. 

"Are you sure about that?" I whispered to myself. 

Everything went perfectly, the boys hear manhole cover being moved and fade into shadows. Chris, the other guy, and Foot soldiers drop into tunnels. One by one the boys pick off the Foot soldiers. All enter a central aqueduct and Chris realize they aren't alone. Sees last of Foot soldiers disappearing. The other guy lights flare and holds it up to see all soldiers hanging from the ceiling.

"Show your faces!" The other guy exclaimed.  

"They've trapped us! Take 'em down!" Bradford exclaimed. 

Fighting broke out,  the other guy uses his feet as a weapon to take on Donnie and Mikey. Chris takes on Leo and Raph. Turtles then switch targets, Chris and Xever back towards each other. Now was the perfect time to reveal myself. 

"They knew we were following them." Bradford stated. 

"No, the boys didn't, but I sure did." I stated, revealing myself the Bradford and the other guy.

"Who are you?" Bradford asked, taking out his weapon.

"Who I am is none of your concern. But I have a message for you, Chris Bradford." I stated.

"What's that, beautiful?" Bradford asked, smirking and so did the other guy.

"You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us." I stated.  

"That's right...Sweep the leg!...Hit it!" Mikey stated as he did the death dragon of Bradford and exclaimed at Leo and Donnie who were standing near the water valve. 

Leo and Donnie turn the valve and water rushes through tunnels, slamming into Chris and Xever and sending them shouting into a large pool, where they wash down into tunnels far below.

"Well, that didn't seem very fair." Raph stated. 

"No, it wasn't." Leo stated as we all chuckled. 

"High three!" Mikey exclaimed as we all high-'fived'. 

When we got back to the lair, the boys were all eating pizza, while I was sitting Father. 

"Um, Sensei, Y/n, aren't you hungry?" Donnie asked. 

"I fear we are celebrating too soon." Father stated. 

"Too soon? The bad guys were swept away in a river of raw sewage. By my watch, that makes it the perfect time." Raph stated. 

"Shredder knows I'm alive. And worse, he knows about all of you. It's my worst nightmare come true." Father stated. 

"So it's not over?" Leo asked. 

"Oh, no. It's just beginning." Father stated. 

Suddenly it was just me, Mikey and Raph. 

"How you doing, Mikey?" Raph asked. 

"This was all my fault. I should have never thought I could be friends with a human." Mikey stated. 

"Eh, don't be so hard on yourself, Mikey." I stated. 

"So it's not my fault?" Mikey asked. 

"Of course it's your fault." Raph stated and Mikey sighed. 

I looked at Raph and nodded my head toward Mikey. Raph shook his head and I cracked my knuckles while giving him the death stare. 

"If you tell the others, I'll beat the green off you, but you're an awesome guy." Raph stated. 

"Bradford didn't think so." Mikey stated. 

"Eh, he's a psychotic killing machine. You deserve way better friends than him. Besides, you already have a human who loves you so much, me. You may not be the best at some things, but you are the most caring person I know and some people will try to take advantage of that good nature. Just remember that you have three older brothers and a younger sister by your side, including Father. You have a family who loves you more than anything in the world, never forget that, okay?" I said. 

"You know what? You're right. Thanks, Y/n, you too Raph." Mikey said. 

"Anytime." Me and Raph stated in unison. 

"Unfriend. Ha-ha! Revenge!" Mikey exclaimed as he unfriended Bradford, but I still have that sinking feeling in my stomach, that something big is about to happen. 

I go into my room and try to calm my nerves by playing my guitar, but it wasn't working. I needed to talk to father, but I didn't wanna disturb him while he was napping so I just told myself that it was probably nerves, because I've been up too late at night. 

I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't so I decided to go to Father and he's always grumpy when I wake him up, so I decided to just cuddle next to him. I didn't notice him wake up so I decided to sleep with him tonight. I could feel the love Father had for me and my brothers as he wrapped his arms around me in his sleep. And I quickly fell asleep. 

.

.

.

Hey, my little ninjas!

Something is going on and you can't figure out what it is. It's like a gut feeling that you get when something bad is about to happen. Just think of it as a 6th sense for now! 

I love you all! 

I won't be posting tomorrow or Thursday, but I will be on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and the weekend. 

PEACE! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 4.8K 126
(Y/N) Garmadon, daughter of Lord Garmadon, is the elemental master of darkness. As the purple ninja, she fights along Jay, Kai, Zane, and Cole with...
91.6K 2.9K 11
⎯ in which Jung Haerin got married with Park Jimin on the basis of their parents wishes, not love. © asstaethiq 2017
4.6K 32 3
Y/N, a loner who travels from island to island on her most trusted companion. A dragon. But what few expect when they run into this petite stranger i...
5.9K 208 15
"The anomaly is from Earth-616" Y/N L/N enjoyed Spiderman: Across the Spiderverse. No, she did not expect to end up with Mumbattan the next day. And...