//Kᴀᴛsᴜʏᴜ Bᴏᴏᴋ 2//

By violetz_bloom

Book 2 for Katsuyu content!!// Cᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ Rᴀᴛɪɴɢs: 💞 = Wʜᴏʟᴇsᴏᴍᴇ 🌧 = Sᴀᴅɴᴇss/Aɴɢsᴛ 🍋 = Sᴍᴀʟʟ Sᴘɪᴄᴇ 🌶 = Sᴘɪᴄᴇ... More

Welcome! <3
~Gender Swap~
~Movie Night~
~Drunk~
~Birthday~
~Jokes~
~Pranks~
~Baby Neko~
~Baby Neko Pt2~
~Flirting~
~Winter Coffee~
~After School Cuddles~
~Rainy Day~
~Seasick~
~Chapstick~
~Head Rubs~
~Babysitting~
~Babysitting Pt2~
~Babysitting Pt3~
~Babysitting Pt4~
~Children~
~Children Pt2~
~Puppy~
~Kitty~
~Mall~
~Couch Cuddles~
~Spider-Man~
~Servant~
~Warming Cuddles~
~Plushie~
~Beach Day~

~Dynamy~

28 0 1
By violetz_bloom

💞

Bakugo, Deku and Todoroki were on their last patrol of the week with Endeavor. Endeavor handed a criminal over to the police before heading back on his own to his agency to finish his paperwork. He told the three students they could get something to eat and then return to their dormitory.

Deku waited in line to get them crepes, while Bakugo and Todoroki waited on the sidewalk outside the bakery place. Bakugo was occupied texting Tsu that he was about to head back to the dorms, while she replied, saying she'd be there within the hour.

As they continued to wait, Todoroki noticed something move in the corner of his eye. He turned to his right, seeing something low to the ground peak at him from the corner of the alleyway. There was a small shadow over it from the sign of the bakery they were at. Todoroki then crouched down to see the small thing closely. He couldn't quite describe what it was, all he could think, was how much it looked like.. Bakugo.

Bakugo finished texting Tsu and noticed Todoroki crouched down, "Oi, Icyhot, what're you doing?"

After he spoke Todoroki stood, turning around to face him and holding something in his hands.

"The hell is that?!" Bakugo shouted.

"I'm not sure," Todoroki replied, "but it looks like you, doesn't it?"

His eye twitched in annoyance, "HAH?! You think that thing looks like me?! As if!!" He shouted.

They then heard the bell of the bakery's door opening, their freckled friend exiting the bakery. Deku held his and Todoroki's crepe in his hands, (Bakugo didn't want one) and walked over to them both.

"Here you go, Todoroki- woah, Kacchan?!" He nearly jumped when seeing the small creature in Todoroki's palms. "What is that?"

Todoroki shrugged, "I dunno, I found it."

"Hm," Deku leaned forward slightly to inspect the small creature, which blinked twice as soon as he got close. "Oh, so it isn't a small figurine that looks like Kacchan," he murmured.

"It doesn't fucking look like me!" Bakugo protested.

"Hmm," Deku leaned even closer to the small creature, causing it to lean away from him and hide into his 'shell.'

"Oh, here's your crepe, by the way, Todorki," Deku smiled as he tried to hand the crepe to his friend. Though he forgot he was holding the small creature. They all watched as the crepe was snatched from Deku's hand and eaten quickly by the small creature.

"Fu~ Fucking! Bastard!" The small creature exclaimed.

"H-Huh?" Deku exclaimed in surprise.

Todoroki frowned, "My crepe."

"Eh, I-It's okay, Todoroki-San, you can have mine!"

"Oh, thank you, Midoriya." He replied.

"Uhm, anyway, what should we do with this?" Deku wondered as Todoroki handed him the small creature, and Deku handed him his crepe.

"Oi, give it here!" Bakugo yelled, snatching the creature from Deku and holding it in his own palms. He glared down at the small thing resembling him.

"What the fuck.." he grumbled.

He examined the small thing, how it looked like a miniature version of his grenade gauntlet, and on top, spiky blonde hair, and a black mask wrapped around red eyes.

He watched as the head of the small creature rose from its 'shell,' revealing its mouth. Bakugo waited a moment for it to speak, instead, it simply stuck out its tongue.

Bakugo's eye twitched in annoyance, "Shut the fuck up!" The small thing snickered in response.

"Eh, Kacchan?"

"What?!"

"We should head back to the dorms, it'll be dark soon," Deku spoke.

"Tsk," he scoffed, "fine."

.
.
.
.
.
.

They arrived back at the dorms, Bakugo had texted Tsu if she wanted to hang in her room, she agreed. So, now he was heading to her room with his bag of clothes.

Once at her door, he knocked, a few seconds later she opened the door and smiled up at him. "Hey, Katsuki-Chan," she spoke, "how was your work study with Endeavor?" She asked before leaning upward, Katsuki leaned down slightly, allowing her to press a soft kiss against his cheek.

"Tsk, it was alright. Not many villains to fight," he spoke before throwing his bag over his shoulder and stepping inside.

She closed the door softly behind them and watched as he set his bag on her bed.

She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, in response he placed his hands on her hips, pulling her closer to him.

"Are you tired, kero?"

"Nah," he spoke.

"What's got you looking so exhausted then?" She teased.

He scoffed, "You wouldn't believe it."

"Kero? Try me."

He sighed, removing his hands from her hips causing her to unwrap her arms from his neck in response, "Fine, if you say so."

He turned to her bed and began unzipping his bag, once unzipped he reached inside and pulled out the small creature which resembled him.

"Awe!" Tsu exclaimed, "It's a Dynamy, kero!" She smiled as she took the Dynamy into her own hands.

"F-Fuck?!" The Dynamy exclaimed as it trembled upon meeting her gaze.

"Hah? Is that what it's called?"

"Yep, isn't he cute?" She giggled as she watched the Dynamy shake slightly and blush as she continued to stare at him.

Bakugo scoffed, crossing his arms, "Tsk, not at all."

"Fuck ya!" The Dynamy exclaimed as it glanced over at him.

Bakugo gritted his teeth, "See?! This lil' fucker is god damn annoying!"

"Awe, how cute," Tsu giggled, "He acts just like you!"

"Hah? As if! That thing wishes it were me," he huffed.

"Yeah, yeah," she giggled. "Are you going to go shower?"

Bakugo sighed, "Yeah, I guess. You?"

"I took one at Ryuku's agency, kero."

"Hah? Don't they have public showers?!"

"Yeah? So what, kero? The showers here are public, too."

"Yeah, but the people there are strangers! What if some guy peaked on you or something?!"

"Well, I don't have Midoriya's danger sense, but I'm not blind. I'm sure I would've noticed, kero," she smiled warmly.

"Yeah, yeah." He grumbled before leaning down to press a kiss against her cheek, "Fine, I'll be back."

"Alright, kero." She then returned her attention to the Dynamy in her hands, "I'll be here, with this cutie!"

The Dynamy's tail began to swish side to side, "Fu- Fuck ya."

"Yeah, yeah. Have fun or whatever," Bakugo spoke before exiting her room, closing the door behind him.

"Now, what do you want to do, cutie?" Tsu asked as she sat in her bed, placing the Dynamy in her lap.

"Fu.." the Dynamy murmured as it stared at her, its tail continuing to swish side to side.

"Hmm, how about I pet you. That okay, kero?"

The Dynamy simply blinked at her. She placed her palm atop him, rubbing his head gently. The Dynamy closed his eyes and Tsu could feel him purring against her hand and atop her legs.

"Awe, you're so cute," she giggled. The Dynamy then gently nudged her hand away before it sprung itself up onto her shoulder. Its tongue repeatedly licked her cheek.

"How sweet, kero" she smiled as it smothered her cheek with 'kisses.'

The Dynamy stopped when Tsu's phone dinged, indicating she had gotten a notification. She grabbed her phone from her pocket and saw an unread message from Ochacko, it was delivered two minutes ago.

She opened the message and read, "Hey, Tsu-Chan, did you remember to finish the homework Mr. Aizawa had given us?"

Tsu had gasped. She, in fact, did not remember. She quickly typed out her reply, "Omg, no! Thanks for reminding me!"

Tsu then gently took the Dynamy from her shoulder then set him down on her bed before standing up. "Sorry, I've got to finish my homework before tomorrow." She spoke before walking to her desk, sitting in her chair and grabbing the homework from her schoolbag.

The Dynamy watched her from her bed, patiently waiting for her to finish her work and show him more affection.  He continued to wait for another twenty minutes. He didn't expect her to take forever. He hopped off the bed then over to her, jumping up onto her desk.

He looked down at her paper, seeing she was only on the back of the first page. By the looks of it, there was five pages total. His tail tapped against the desk impatiently as he looked up at her.

"Fucking bastard!" he exclaimed.

"Kero?" Tsu croaked. She didn't realize the Dynamy was right there till that moment. She looked over at him, noticing his tail tapping against the table impatiently, and chuckled softly. She realized he must've been getting impatient and telling her to hurry up, "Don't worry, I'll be done soon, I promise."

Her eyes went back to her homework, continuing to struggle with this equation. She decided to hold off on that one for now and go to the next problem.

The Dynamy growled, seeing her continue to struggle with the next problem. His lil' arms then popped out from his 'shell', reaching down to grab her work, tearing it apart with his sharp teeth.

"Hey!" Tsu exclaimed as her homework was torn to shreds. "I don't think Aizawa will buy that a Dynamy ate my homework," she murmured. "Best case scenario, I'll just get the same homework packet again, kero."

The Dynamy then slowly wobbled over to her, leaning his head on her shoulder.

Tsu looked down at him and sighed, "Aw, fine. You've gotten my attention now, kero."

.
.
.
.
.
.

Ten minutes passed of Tsu giving attention to the Dynamy by petting him, and Bakugo finally reentered her room, in his pajamas.

"What happened?" He asked, referring to the mess of shredded paper on her floor by her desk.

"Dynamy, kero. He messed up homework because he wanted attention." She explained.

Katsuki laughed, "Ha! Now that sounds like me."

Tsu rolled her eyes as he climbed into the bed with her, laying beside her with his arms crossed behind his head.

He looked down at the Dynamy that she held in her arms, "Ah, the little gremlin finally asleep?"

"Little gremlin?" Tsu mocked, a small chuckle escaping her lips, "Yeah, sound asleep, kero."

"Mmh, good," He murmured before leaning over to her to press a soft kiss against her lips, which she happily returned.

"Would you like some attention, too?" She teased.

Katsuki scoffed softly, "Maybe."

"Awe, don't be bashful, kero," she giggled softly before bringing her hand up to his face, her thumb stroking his cheek softly.

"Hm," he closed his eyes as he hummed contentedly.

A moment of comfortable silence passed till Tsu spoke, "You think Aizawa will buy that a Dynamy ate my homework, kero?"

"No way," Katsuki scoffed softly.

"I thought so," she sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 24 49
So I usually write these after I'm done with the book. Because I'm a long writer. But I don't like not having the book done first. So here we are. ...
2.1K 57 12
I did this for Halloween so it only felt right to do it for Christmas too! So basically this book is only for one shots involving the merry holiday...
496K 12.5K 35
🔞This book has 18+ content. It's rated mature. 🔞 #1 yoai 9/5/19 #1 katsudeku 4/7/19 #1 bakudeku 2/11/19 #1 Izukumidoriya 12/14/18 #1 Kacchan 12/14...
425K 12.7K 36
Book 2 of the Katsuki Bakugou x Reader series! The story of Katsuki and (Y/N) continue! They both are enjoying their new home in the dorms. Plus the...