~Children Pt2~

💞

Little Bakugo and Tsu were in the common room sitting on the couch, playing on an iPad. More like, Katsuki was playing on the iPad, and Tsu fell asleep next to him with her head on his shoulder.

Katsuki turned his head towards her and blushed softly.

'My frog. Nobody's gonna take you away from me.'

He heard the front door open and looked up to see who it was. It was All Might and Aizawa.

"Bakugo, Asui. It's time for bed." Aizawa spoke.

Katsuki pouted sadly. He wanted to spend more time with his Tsu!

Aizawa walked over and took Tsu into his arms.

"Oi, what're you doing with her?"

"Taking her to her dorm. All Might will be taking you to yours. You'll see her tomorrow."

Her head laid on his shoulder as he walked off with her.

Tsuyu let out a whine, "No.. no, no, no.." she mumbled as she reached her arms out for Katsuki, who was now in All Might's arms.

"Yes, yes." Aizawa whispered as he proceeded to carry her towards the elevator.

Katsuki looked up at All Might and frowned, "Old man! I wanna go sleep with her!"

'Old man?' All Might thought, "Um, sure. Go talk to Aizawa."

He set him down and allowed him to follow Aizawa into the elevator.

"Other old man!"

Aizawa looked down at the upset child, "Eraser Head," he corrected.

"Eraser Head," Katsuki grumbled, "Let me sleep with Froggy! I'm the only one who can protect her!!"

Aizawa crouched down, still carrying little Tsu in his arms as she slept.

"Are you sure? Last night, Asui laid herself on top of you. You looked like you weren't breathing, and your face was red."

"Yes, I'm sure!"

"Hm, alright then. C'mon."

.
.
.
.
.
.

Aizawa ended up taking them back to his office, having them sleep on an air mattress.

Tsuyu snuggled into Katsuki's side, his cheeks flushed red.

"Cute froggy," he murmured.

"What was that?" Aizawa asked, turning in his chair to look at them.

"N-Nothing, old man!" Katsuki shouted.

"Hm."

Aizawa hummed and turned away.

Katsuki wrapped an arm around Tsuyu and pulled her closer.

"My froggy," he grumbled, stroking her arm softly.

Tsuyu opened her eyes slowly, "Baku-Chan.."

"What is it, frog?"

She looked up at him and smiled softly, "You're.. you're very warm," she whispered as she snuggled closer into him.

"Tsk, I know I am, darn frog.." he whispered back as he placed his hand on the side of her face, his thumb stroking her cheek, "Now go back to sleep."

"Mmh, okay, okay.." she mumbled sleepily as she placed her hand over his, smiled softly as she drifted to sleep.

Katsuki leaned in and kissed her forehead softly, "Night, Froggy."