~Servant~

🌶️

Katsuki was sitting silently in dorm room bed, reading one of the romance mangas he borrowed from Todoroki. He was, until someone kicked open the door.

"Katsuki!" Tsuyu, his excited girlfriend shouted as she kicked open the door.

"Shit!" Katsuki exclaimed before frantically trying to hide the romance manga underneath his pillow, "What?!"

"Jeez, sorry. Didn't mean to disturb your reading, kero." She spoke before she walked into his room, sitting in front of him on his bed.

He huffed before he finally had the guts to ask, "What do you want, damn frog?" You're obviously excited about something."

Tsuyu smiled, "I am. Anyways, it's your turn."

Katsuki raised an eyebrow, "For what?"

"You're going to be my servant for a full twenty four hours."

Katsuki blinked. His face oblivious before his lips curled into a grin, "Well, okay then. This should be fun."

This time, Tsuyu rose her eyebrow, "You think this'll be fun, kero?"

Katsuki shrugged his shoulders, "Well, maybe not fun, but I'm sure it won't be hard."

Tsuyu stood up from the bed, "I'll be back. Don't go anywhere." She spoke, before walking out his room and closing his door.

'Weird.'

She came back maybe five to ten minutes later with something hidden behind her back.

Katsuki sighed, "Alright, c'mon. What is it?"

Tsuyu smiled as she revealed the outfit in front of her.

His eyes widened, "Hah?! Hell no! I'm not wearing that shit," he snarled.

She giggled as she waved the outfit in front of him, "C'mon, you know the rules! You can't say 'no.'"

Katsuki groaned, snatching the outfit from her, "Damn it, fine!"

.
.
.
.
.
.

Tsuyu sat on his bed as she waited for him to change. He came out the bathroom in his maid outfit.

"Tsk, this is fucking dumb," Katsuki grumbled as she fixed his stockings.

She looked him up and down and smiled as she stood up, "Is this fun, Katsuki?"

"No." Katsuki deadpanned.

She giggled before bringing her index finger up to her lower lip, "Hmm, what now?"

Katsuki crossed his arms, "I dunno. Up to you, I guess."

"Ooh, I know." She took his hand into hers and proceeded to walk out the room with him, "Let's show our friends your outfit!"

"Huh?!" He exclaimed, "Hell no! Those extras'll never let me live this down!"

"To bad, we're already on our way!!" She giggled as she dragged him down the stairs.

"Damn it, Tsu!!"

Before he knew it, they were already in the common room. Along with the rest of their classmates.

They stared for a moment, before one spoke up.

"K-Kacchan," Midoriya stuttered, "what're you wearing?"

Katsuki clenched his fists in anger as Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero burst out laughing.

"Stop laughing, you bastards!!"