~Movie Night~

💞🍋

The two were in Tsuyu's dorm, sitting on her bed. She sat in Bakugo's lap with his arms wrapped around her waist as they watched the movie on the tv, Encanto.

"So, the best way for some of us to help is to step aside." Said Abuela from the tv.

Bakugo growled, "I already don't like this old hag." He grumbled.

Tsuyu giggled, "C'mon, the movie just started."

"Tsk, whatever."

A few minutes into the movie, Bakugo slowly slid his hands into Tsuyu's shirt.

"Katsuki, we're watching a movie."

"Not my fault you look so fucking cute.. getting me turned on, you idiot.." he grumbled.

"C'mon, let's finish the movie first, kero."

He sighed and rested his chin on her head, "Fine, fine." He took his hands out her shirt, and hugged her waist.

As the movie was near its end, Tsuyu felt Bakugo's head fall to onto her shoulder.

Tsuyu hummed, "Hm, Katsuki?"

Based of his lack of response, he was asleep.

'It's almost ten, since his usual bedtime is eight, it makes sense he's tired."

She grabbed the remote for the tv and paused the movie. As she tried to move away Bakugo held her even closer to him, hugging her waist tightly.

"Katsuki?"

"No, stay.." he mumbled.

"I won't be long, I was just going to change."

"Mm, no.." he nuzzled his nose into her shoulder and inhaled, taking in her sweet waterlily scent.

She sighed, carefully taking his arms off her waist and standing up from her bed.

Bakugo yawned, rubbing his tired eyes.

Tsuyu giggled as she grabbed a pair of clothes for herself.

"C'mon, don't you wanna take your shirt off?"

He nodded his head and hummed, "Mm."

"Okay, lift your arms up."

Bakugo lifted his arms up, allowing Tsuyu to pull his shirt off.

She smiled, "Alright, I'll be back." She whispered before walking into her bathroom.

After changing, she walked out the bathroom to see Katsuki snuggled up in her blanket.

She smiled, carefully climbing into the bed with him.

"Mm?.." Bakugo slowly opened his eyes, wrapping his arms around her and cuddling her closely.

"Your bed.. i-is shit.." he whispered sleepily.

Tsuyu giggled, "Yet you're still sleeping in it."

"Yeah?" A small grin appeared on his face, "Only because you're here in it with me.." he whispered again, slowly closing his eyes and falling asleep.

"Night, Katsuki." She smiled, kissing his forehead.