~Children~

💞

"Everyone," Aizawa announced as we walked inside the common room, "Here is Bakugo and Asui."

"Oh, jeez! We were looking for them!" Uraraka sighed in relief, "So.. where are they?"

Aizawa sighed, "Down here."

Uraraka and the other students looked down, seeing child Tsuyu and Katsuki. Katsuki hid behind Aizawa, and Tsuyu hid behind Katsuki.

"I-Is that?!-" Midoriya stuttered in shock.

"Yes. It is. They got hit with a quirk, and—"

"Again?!"

"Yes, Midoriya. Again. Don't interrupt. They'll both be under you students care. If I find out they're badly injured, or complain to me that you all weren't taking proper care of them, I'll expel you all."

'HUH?!' Everyone thought in unity.

"That's all now. Bye." Aizawa waved as he left. Leaving Tsuyu and Katsuki in a room full of teenagers.

Tsuyu hid behind Katsuki nervously.

"Awe, Tsu-Chan.." Ochako slowly stepped towards the two children, "We won't hurt you, Tsu. We're all your friends!"

Tsuyu courageously unhid herself from behind Katsuki, showing herself to her friends and waving her small hand.

Midoriya closely examined the two children.

'Kacchan looks exactly how I remember him from when we were little.. Though I didn't know
Asui-San at the time, she looks.. kind of like I expected. A little frog girl, with a tadpole tail.'

Ochako smiled at little Tsuyu, "Can I pick you up?" She asked her.

Before Tsuyu could reply, Katsuki stepped in front of her, "No! She's my frog!" He shouted at Ochako.

'Wow, so overprotective.' Ochako thought to herself before slowly stepping away from the two.

"A-Alright then. We'll all be in the living room! Just call if you need anything!!" She said before rushing over to the group of people in the living room.

Katsuki watches carefully as the brunette girl left.

'I barely know this frog girl.. but something's telling me she's mine. And I must protect her.'

.
.
.
.
.
.

The two small children sat on the couch. Katsuki sat behind the small tadpole to be able to braid her hair.

"You're really good at this, Baku-Chan," Tsuyu commented as Katsuki braided her hair.

"Of course I am, dumb tadpole! I'm the best at everything!" He shouted.

Tsuyu turned her head to look at him, "You really think I'm dumb, kero?" she asking frowning.

Katsuki's eyes widened slightly, "N-No," he stuttered sadly, "I don't think you're dumb.."

"Kero," Tsuyu turned around and croaked happily.

She hummed happily as Katsuki continued to braid her hair calmly.

Ochako and Midoriya were secretly watching them from the other couch.

"It's strange to Bakugo-Kun so calm," Ochako whispered to Midoriya.

"Ah, yes. He's only that way with Asui-San." Midoriya whispered back.

"Call me Tsu-Chan!" Tsuyu called out to Midoriya.