๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐•๐ข๐ž

By vencie_wrts

๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ 2-๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ She became his life the moment he saw her, VIE meaning L... More

Introduction
- Characters -
- Characters -
|01| Chapter
|02| Chapter
|03| Chapter
|04| Chapter
|05| Chapter
|06| Chapter
|07| Chapter
|08| Chapter
|09| Chapter
|10| Chapter
|11| Chapter
|12| Chapter
|13| Chapter
|14| Chapter
|15| Chapter
|16| Chapter
|17| Chapter
|18| Chapter
|19| Chapter
|20| Chapter
|21| Chapter
|22| Chapter
|23| Chapter
|24| Chapter
|25| Chapter
|26| Chapter
|27| Chapter
|28| Chapter
|29| Chapter
|30| Chapter
|31| Chapter
|32| Chapter
|33| Chapter
|34| Chapter
|35| Chapter
|36| Chapter
|37| Chapter
|38| Chapter
|39| Chapter
|40| Chapter
|41| Chapter
|42| Chapter
|43| Chapter
|44| Chapter
|45| Chapter
|46| Chapter
|47| Chapter
|48| Chapter
|49| Chapter
|51| Chapter
|52| Chapter
|53| Chapter
|54| Chapter
|55| Chapter
|56| Chapter
Wedding Invitation!
|57| Chapter
|58| Chapter
|59| Chapter
|60| Chapter
Epilogue
|01| Bonus Chapter
|02| Bonus Chapter
|03| Bonus Chapter
|04| Bonus chapter
|05| Bonus Chapter
|06| Bonus Chapter
|Important|

|50| Chapter

10.8K 922 227
By vencie_wrts

Rahul POV:

Hi everyone I'm Rahul Singhania, I'll be stealing this chapter I hope you don't mind me!

After I woke up, as usual, I went for jogging. Today, passing by Fluffy's den, I noticed something unusual. Wait! Is that Bhai and Killer there?

I went closer to the fence to see Bhai leaning against the tree, sleeping with Killer in his arms, and Fluffy encircling them completely like a warm blanket, sitting there. Woah, this looks like a family picture. I smiled, taking out my phone and took lots of photos before calling everyone.

Badi Maa, Badi Papa, and all of us from the younger clan, along with Dada, gathered again to see them sleeping peacefully. Everyone awed at the sight, of course, because who are they? They are everyone's favorite couple and my power couple.

Nobody in the family knows Killer's devil side except me. They all don't know that she is his lioness, and she is more powerful than him because even the lion himself is scared of her.

Badi Maa went inside to wake them up, but Fluffy roared, indicating not to disturb his parents. Very good boy, I laughed, saying, "Maa, it's fine, leave them be. They will wake up soon."

With all our noises, Bhai woke up. After seeing all of us there, he was so embarrassed as he smiled awkwardly, getting up. He picked up Killer and said, "Good morning, everyone," and ran inside. We all smiled. Since today is Sunday, we all had no office, and we were free.

After breakfast, we all watched TV for some time, and suddenly Killer came shouting, "Rahul, Shri fell down in the swimming pool!" I shouted "What?" and ran with her. When I reached there, she pushed me from behind, and damn, I am fooled again, as they both laughed with all this commotion.

Bhai and Anandh, Rishi, also came. I got out of the swimming pool and went near Killer. She backed off, saying, "No, Rahul, don't."

"Ah, haa, no chance you are escaping from this," I said. Bhai said, "Rahul, leave her."

I said, "Bhai, unless you want the morning photo to be in the newspaper tomorrow, stop me, or else stay away." He shook his head and stood there as I ran after Killer and Shri.

Finally, we all ended up in the swimming pool, laughing, splashing water against each other. Maa came calling all of us for lunch, so we all stopped playing like good kids and changed our dress before having lunch.

Typical Sunday activities be like this, I guess, right? Because right after lunch, we all again sat in the living room watching a movie. Rishi and Anandh fell asleep on Killer, Bhai was sulking that she isn't with him, and Shri was so immersed in the movie.

I love this family, yaar, and seeing Bhai like this was the peak because after my sister's death, I never in my life imagined that he will change again, or he will warm up again. He has been so scary since then, but after Killer came, he is a whole brand new Vihaan.

He is sulking, pouting, and even showing puppy dog eyes. Can you believe it? Puppy dog eyes? What did she do to my brother? But I liked this version of him better rather than that cold-hearted, ruthless devil. And Killer not only changed him, she changed the entire family.

Like she brought us a lot closer, like the glue to the family. She literally adopted Anandh as her son, and most importantly, I love her as my best friend. I never thought that I will have a best friend other than Bhai because of my doctor's hectic schedule, and my too extroverted personality but she is something different.

She scolded me when I was being a playboy, she drank with me when I had a breakup, not a two sided one thought.

She listened to all my hospital stories without feeling bored, and she was there with me on the days I was feeling low. She really is that big sister of this family.

I am very glad that Bhai married her. I am glad that she is my bhabi. I swear with my life I will protect her with everything I have.

Soon, it was already evening, and Shri asked for panipuri, so we all went out to eat chats. Killer is the biggest foodie in all of us. Like she literally ate 5 plates of pani puri and she is still hungry. And Bhai will never eat any of these. They are the best example of opposite poles attracting.

After eating, the ladies did a small shopping, buying bangles and jumkhas for the graduation ceremony tomorrow. Bhai brought her the whole 50 sets of jhumkas just because she didn't know what to buy. Damn, he is a gonner for her, trust me.

He will even buy this world if she asks or burn this world as well. He buys her chocolates every day and gets her flowers whenever she is angry. And also takes her to the picnic whenever she is feeling moody. He became this ideal gentleman husband, but he is only a gentleman for her though.

After dinner, we all sat in the garden. I sighed, saying "Just like that, Sunday is gone." Everyone nodded, looking at the sky.

Rishi out of no where asked, "What is adulting like di?" Killer looked at all of us and took a deep breath. "How to say this? Let me put it this way, Adulting is realizing that knowingly or unknowingly, friends grow apart and no one stays forever."

"It is realizing why elders used to be so serious and angry; responsibilities do make people hard and rough."

"It is realizing that money matters, and it does add value and respect to you and your family."

"It is realizing that there is nothing like the fairy tale kind of love; no one is perfect in this world, you just have to find someone with whom you can share a comfortable silence. You can't ignore people who do so much for you just because you have lots of expectations."

"It is realizing that you also do some wrong things; you also hurt someone, and you weren't right all the time. It is realizing that you don't always have to be kind and nice even if someone is hurting you. It's okay to say no to things that are not letting you grow."

"It is realizing that you're not always going to get whatever you want. It is realizing that after a certain point, no one will help you if you're down, and you've got to stand up on your own. That's life."

The way she described adulthood, deep, so deep. Now I understood how Rishi could speak so much about love and everything. It is because he is raised by her, he is the man raised by an elder sister.

The way she expresses everything with a simple smile, I am glad to have her. Bhai is completely smitten with her because I can say by the look in his eyes, and he always looks at her like that.

Shri said, "It is so difficult to be an adult, bhabi, because everything is fine, but I don't understand the concept of love. Like sometimes, we lose people because we overlove them? What is that overlove? Isn't everything love?"

This time, bhai answered, "Losing people has always been a hurtful situation, Shri. No one is ever ready to lose someone important. But, the pain is much worse when you lose someone because you loved them more than they deserved. We all have that one person for whom we'll go an extra mile."

"We'll make sure that the person is happy. Even when we're not doing okay, we'll make sure the other one is. The sad truth about this is, we let the person know that we'll do anything and everything for them, and they end up taking us for granted."

"When you water a plant more than necessary, it dies. Similarly, when you love someone too much, it ends up hurting you. When you allow someone to hurt you so many times, they get used to it. They are assured that no matter how badly they treat you, you're going to be there for them and not walk away."

"You need to understand that not everyone you love or care for will feel the same towards you. Sometimes, no matter how hard you try to hold onto someone by ignoring their reality, they'll still leave at a very minor inconvenience."

"You deserve so much better than a person who makes you question the way you love."

"Your bhabi once told me, 'Go beyond oceans only for people who would do the same for you.'"

Man, deep yaar. How are they both so good at this thing? They will be the best parents because look at them teaching life lessons to us. We all are their kids. Now, I am eager to listen to more.

Now it's Anandh's turn to ask, he asked, "What do you say to the digital attachment these generation kids are facing, bhabi?"

Killer smiled, saying, "Oh kiddo, digital attachment is one of the saddest things that has happened to our generation because it hurts a lot when you wait for someone's message and keep checking your mobile every minute for that one message."

"It hurts when someone makes you feel special and suddenly starts behaving like a stranger. It hurts when you start getting 'seenzoned' and receive that silent treatment you never deserved."

"You spend hours waiting for their messages. You ask the same question again and again, 'What happened? Please don't ignore me. We can sort this out!' And then they seenzone you, making you desperate, and you keep texting them with the same question using different words."

"At the end of this, they end up blaming your reaction, but they never see their fault that made you this desperate. Then, the apology cycle begins, and you start apologizing for mistakes you never made."

"In this cycle, you try trading your self-respect with them, reaching the lowest point in the relationship. So whenever this happens, make sure to ask yourself one question: Is this bigger than my self-respect?"

"Make sure your only option is a big NO." I clapped for this, like bro, you have my ultimate respect. Now everyone looked at me. I should ask something, right? Let me think.

I need relationship advice now, so I asked Killer, "One day you told me to stop chasing the wrong one. How would I know that they are the right person killer?"

This time, when Killer opened her mouth to say something, bhai placed a hand on her shoulder and gave her a nod, and he started talking, "Stop chasing the wrong one; because the right one won't run. All our lives, we have been told how love arrives with pomp and show - a spark of light in the darkness."

"You start looking for it, on every random date, at parties and the library. There is a voice inside your head that pushes you to look for perfection. You strive for symmetry instead of chemistry."

"You try to hold on to every bit and piece of someone who left. You chase every person whose interests seem identical. In the quest for perfection, you hurt yourself and others."

"And when love arrives in a dull jacket & messy hair, with dark circles under the eyes, you do not recognize it. They are not perfect, and they make mistakes. But when you are with them, you feel better about yourself. You see, love is not about a spark of light in the dark."

"It is about holding hands and searching for the flashlight, together. Love is not about making bad days better. Rather, it is a promise of being there irrespective of what comes along."

Killer continued, "I will let you know one secret - perfect is a myth Rahul. At best, you will find someone who accepts you for who you are."

"They won't love biryani as much as you do and won't binge-watch the series you said just because it is funny. But also they won't run away because it would feel right."

"So, stop chasing the wrong one. Because the right one won't run, no matter what." I hugged both of them, and so did the others.

We love them for this. They show us the right path whenever any of us feel confused, lonely, and left out. Everyone, presenting you the my comfort couple who can answer any question you ask.

Yep, they are my couple, my Power Couple, not even authors. (Oh hello, Even you are my character🧐)

And, I know that there will be lot more troubles and challenges to face but no matter what, they both belong to each other, her Aan and his Vie.

Will see you all soon in the graduation chapter. Until then, ta-ta, Bye-bye's, love you all.
Oh sorry my bad it's lobe you all, Right?

------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone that is Rahul singhania.

I suddenly had this dream where rahul came into my head and said 'You are not going write my point of view?' So here it is Rahul, it is solely dedicated to you.

And the way our couple spoke about life facts!! Just love them so much!!

Will see you all again>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 20.6K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thorns๐Ÿฅ€ He was the thorn that would destroy her๐Ÿ”ฑ Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...
665K 42.4K 38
(#1 Unwanted Series) ||Arranged Marriage Romance|| "Open it." She said in her commanding tone, as my hand made towards her ๐’Œ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’๐’… to ope...
662K 32.1K 76
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...
205K 12.9K 47
when two people with same ego and arrogance collide . let's see if they make themselves or break themselves will they distroy eachother or...