LOVE against the LAW || AkkAy...

By thaibldramalover

Akk works as the COP in the local Bangkok police station with his colleague friends Khan and Wat but his trou... More

[1] CASE: Robbery
[2] CASE: Wanted criminal
[3] CASE: Kidnapping
[4] CASE: Arson
[5] CASE: Forbidden feelings
Official fanart
[6] CASE: Family issues
[7] CASE: Chase
[8] CASE: New job
[9] CASE: Revealing secrets
[10] CASE: Runaway
[11] CASE: Stolen heart
[1] MISSION: Wanted criminal
[2] MISSION: K-9 handler
[3] MISSION: Bomb defusion (18+)
[4] MISSION: Finding you
[5] MISSION: Shooting stars (15+)
[6] MISSION: Black-out pt. 1
[7] MISSION: Black-out pt. 2 (18+)
[8] MISSION: Black-out pt. 3
[9] MISSION: Investigation
NSFW fanart 18+
[10] MISSION: One day
[11] MISSION: Sweet goodbye (18+)
[13] MISSION: Patience

[12] MISSION: Coma

221 10 12
By thaibldramalover

[Black's POV]

I spent several days sneaking to the hospital and being constantly on the phone the whole night in a hotel waiting for a call but I've never got anything for the whole two weeks. Just a few calls from Akk who's been complaining the whole time about his lazy ass or not getting laid as if it was my concern but I was glad someone called me to not shout at me because it wasn't White's case.

"Black! You could have died! Why are you so reckless?!" I wondered if he worried about me or himself.

"Listen, if Sean was kidnapped and almost killed in front of your eyes, would you be able to sit on your ass and do nothing?"

"But that's..."

"No, it's completely the same. Just because you two are longer together, it doesn't mean my feelings are any different. You don't know him like I do!" I didn't even let him explain himself.

"Black... calm down... listen to me... you should take care of yourself now. Come to our place, I'll take care of you." I sighed.

"And Sean would eat me alive, no thanks." I came closer to the window to open it and smoked.

"Don't be so stubborn! Sean isn't even at home that much! After Akk resigned, the most important missions went to him!"

"And? What about Phupha? Can't he take care of it?"

"They are also very busy... the crimes were raised out of sudden when Akk stopped being such a threat to them."

"That's too bad but I won't go back... I want to be close to him and the hospital is a few meters from the hotel."

"Black... be rational. You can't do anything right now and you should take care of yourself. Do you even eat? Do you sleep? You need to take care of yourself before you'll face him." Right, I wouldn't be of any use if I came there tired.

"Can't you... spend time with me in the hotel? I really don't want to face Sean right now..."

"I guess I won't convince you... fine, I'll explain it to him and then come, silly brother. Just don't risk losing your life anymore." I smirked. No, it's Sean who cares just about White's life but White still cares about me. I exhaled the smoke and inhaled it with my nostrils. When I was done, I threw the butt out the window and then leaned against the wall.

"Will those nightmares ever stop?" I looked at the bed sleepily. I haven't slept for two days... if I don't do anything, it'll be really bad.

I decided to turn on a calming sound which could help me sleep but the music was pissing me off so I changed it to something more dark, soundtrack from thrillers which finally helped me fall asleep.

The next day, I had a meeting with White in front of the hospital and saw him holding three bags. I smiled, he still had no muscles.

"Hey White." I waved at him and then approached him with my hands in my pockets.

"Hey Black... you look... like a zombie to be honest but I'm glad to see you again. I brought food for you and I cooked lunch for Sean so I have a prepared meal for you as well." My stomach just gurgled and he giggled.

"See? You are stubborn but your body doesn't listen to you anymore. Let's go sit on a bench before visiting the hospital." I wanted to oppose but I was too hungry and followed him. We sat down together on the nearest bench and then he started looking for the meal.

"I prepared a curry. I hope you'll like it." He handed me his lunchbox and also a spoon.

"Listen, White... why are you so nice to me? I've been such a jerk to you the whole time and I'm not even talking about your boyfriend." He looked upset.

"You might think I don't know how it is to feel like losing someone but I freaking do, Black! Do you know how many times I've seen you dying in my dreams?! You are so reckless! If you think I don't care about you, you are seriously wrong! We've been together since forever so don't think I don't care-!" I had to hug him. Right now... he is my only certainty.

"I'm sorry..." I said and felt his tears on my cheek. He was still the same crybaby.

"Stop killing yourself, Black..." I hugged him tighter but pulled away when my stomach gurgled again. I needed to eat.

"You know... I even had a fight with Sean." I looked at him while passionately eating the rice.

"You've never contacted us and when we learnt what happened, I blamed him for being the cause of it! For sending you to that hell when you could die... we didn't talk for a few days and now the atmosphere is weird between us. He doesn't even look into my eyes now..." So that's why he agreed to stay with me in the hotel. To avoid him for some time. Though I really hate his boyfriend, being the cause of their fight didn't make me feel good. I knew how much White loved him and didn't want to see him like this.

"Then explain it to him. Tell him he was right, men like to win the fight. Tell him that I was dumb and it's my fault, not his."

"I wouldn't throw it at you! Sure... you made a dumb decision but you had a very good reason for that... the young boy has been abused for several years and I'm not even talking about his trauma - his mental state. Black... I didn't want to tell you but if he wakes up anytime soon, he'll probably go to the mental hospital. If he witnessed the brutal murders, he can't be mentally alright." I clenched my fists... of course he was right but if that miracle happens and he'll wake up, I would like to be the one by his side, not strangers who know just how to fill him with pills.

"But I also know many people who once go to the hospital, they are never alright again... they keep coming back and back to the hospital with no hope... I'd like to take care of him myself. To gain his trust and not pressure him into anything till he gets better."

"I'm glad how seriously you are thinking about this... maybe... if he could talk to a psychiatrist in the hospital and talk normally, you could take care of him but Black, no bribing the doctor." Damn, he read my mind.

"And how else should I convince the doc that Todd doesn't have to go to that awful place?"

"It'll be hard... you can just hope." I finished the tasty meal from White and then he gave me a bottle of juice and some pills.

"Drink it and swallow the vitamins. You need to strengthen your body if you want to take care of someone." I smirked.

"Thanks, White, you really are a great brother." He nodded and then I grabbed his two bags so he wouldn't carry it alone.

We came to the hospital and they already knew me as their casual visitor.

"Oh, it's you again, Mr. Black." I nodded and White greeted the receptionist.

"Ma'am, any news?" She slightly nodded and I widened my eyes.

"Which ones?!" I wanted to shake her arms but White stopped me.

"The healing process began to show and he's in a better state now. His breathing is stable and so is his heartbeat. No skipping. His bruises are slowly vanishing and more. He's finally in the state when you can see him... just for a while but you can even though you are not his family relative. Let's say the doctors really felt bad for you since you've been spending so much of your time here." I unexpectedly smiled. I widely smiled and had the urge to hug her.

"See, brother? I bring you luck." I nodded and couldn't wait to see him. We had to put on sterile gowns before going in and then I could finally see him. White stayed by my side. Watching his stable heartbeat on a monitor made me feel so relieved... he was still wrapped in bandages and had a sterile blanket covering his body but I could still sit down in calmness.

"Maybe... I should leave you alone with him."

"Thanks." I said and White left the room. I looked at Todd who was still in a deep sleep. If this was a freaking fairytale, I'd kiss him and we'd all be happy.

"Todd... you may not remember me anymore. We met just once and the second time... you can't remember anything but there was no single day when I stopped thinking about you... It might be weird. I'm a complete stranger to you, right? Still... I can't stop these uncontrollable feelings I have for the first time... seeing you two times being completely broken... sleeping became the worst nightmare for me, you know? I don't even remember when I didn't dream at all nor dreamt about something nice... something nice oh that was... you and me in my bed but it could scare you so I won't get into details. What I want to tell you..." I grabbed his right hand which was still really cold.

"... I love you, Todd... I really love you..." I couldn't stop my tears and saw that his heart rate was higher on the monitor so I didn't hesitate to press a button for calling the doctors.

"Todd, Todd! Please be okay!" I didn't understand at all what was happening and the doctors ordered me to stay outside. I couldn't take it anymore and punched the wall next to the door.

"Black! Calm down! What happened?!"

"I don't know... his heart started beating faster out of sudden, the rate got higher... I don't know at all if it's good or bad!" White stroked my shoulder and then I saw the doctors walking out of the room.

Please no... please no...

"The patient..."

"No,, don't say it! There has to be a way for sure-!" The doctor shut my mouth.

"The patient... is waking up. His heart rate rose when he moved his finger. He's about to open his eyes... I think you should be the one who he sees first." I began to laugh and they did not understand. I rushed back to the room and saw him blinking his eyes, trying to open them.

"Todd!" I shouted and he was slowly opening his mouth when he opened his gorgeous eyes which got me so hooked.

"W-where am I? W-who are you?"

"Oh that doesn't matter now. The most important thing is that you finally woke up."

"Voice... this voice... you are the one who... who saved me..." I seriously wanted to hug him but that'd be the end for me.

"Yes, I'm the one who saved you... I don't know if you heard what I said-."

"I heard... it all..." Was that a tear falling down his face? I've never felt so happy in my life, never.

It looked like Todd was being tired from talking and so the doctors sent me back behind the door. He needed more time but that didn't stop my happiness.

"Black!"

"He woke up! He woke up, White!" I hugged him and kissed his cheek which startled him but then he hugged me back. Then I saw the doc who told me the news and kissed his cheek too until I realized how disgusting it was but I didn't care and was dancing with happiness and jumping with joy to the elevator.

"He woke up! He woke up!" White followed me and didn't stop staring at me in the elevator.

"You look like you've taken some drugs! Be honest with me!"

"Hah, you'll never understand, little bro." White pouted his mouth.

"So? Do you still want me to stay with you?"

"Right now I could kiss even that jerk Sean so rather go back to him till I do something stupid. I think I'll go shopping. He'll need a lot of clothes when he is released."

"Oi, don't be in such a rush! You still don't know how his mental health is!"

"I don't care! Let me be happy for one day, okay?" He stayed quiet and then snapped a photo of me when I was smiling like an idiot.

"I need to frame this photo... idiot." It was him insulting me this time, huh?

"Sean wouldn't believe this at all! He'll probably think I edited it!"

"Nahh, he'll mistake me with you for sure. It's you smiling like an idiot all the time."

"Geez, you don't wear glasses! How could he mistake us?!"

"Your boyfriend is dumb enough for that! Remember the one time when I put on your glasses? He kissed my cheek! Gross!"

"He regretted it right away and puked in the toilet. I'm really glad to see you like this... it's refreshing... I should thank that guy."

"Todd, White, it's Todd!"

"How the tables turned... it was always "Sean, not mother-fucker, it's Sean." Remember?"

"Of course, you are telling me almost every time I talk to him."

"You are unteachable."

"Yeah and I don't plan to change it." White smirked and before parting ways, he handed me his bag. I was holding three of them now and noticed there was even a notebook with tasks for me to get back on my feet. Hmm... he needs a place to return to... I should rent an apartment now when I don't plan to go anywhere.

When I returned back to the hotel, this time it was Akk's tiny boyfriend calling me. I picked it up this time.

"Hello? Is it you, Black?"

"No, it's Jeff the killer. Did Akk hire you to call me?"

"No, I'm doing this willingly... don't forget I let you sleep in the grandpa's house for one night." I rolled my eyes. I felt annoyed but still happy.

"So? Why are you calling?"

"Akk told me you were not picking his phone so I was worried..."

"Well, blame me, he was complaining about not having you by your side, not getting to touch you and make love to you and other sweet shits."

"Aww, he's such a loser."

"Yes but don't say it as if it were something good. Listen... at least I can share this with you and you'll tell him. Todd just woke up so I definitely do not plan to return back to the training or work right now, bye-!"

"Wait! He woke up?! That's amazing!"

"Yes, it is, bye, bye!" I hung up and lay in bed. Fuck... feeling happy for so long is not good for my awful personality... I can't become a sugarcube like White, I wouldn't be cool anymore.

Author's note: I swear if this happened in the sequel of Not me 🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 346 16
10 years after Graduating from Suppalo, 28 year old Akk meets 30 year old Gaipa. Akk comes home to Chonburi after running away for 10 years to take...
40.5K 1.6K 30
On one side, the school heartthrob and tyrant, First, wishes to dispel the gossip regarding him being in a same sex relationship. On the other side...
93.7K 4.7K 94
Kongbop (Omega)- A extremely shy, yet charming, well-mannered 19-year-old, who will begin his first year at his dream collage. He has a horrible past...
33.3K 2.1K 51
Love must be true and pure, a connection between two individuals that should be a mutual feeling and agreed upon. They say you'll meet your fated par...