Queen Of His Dark World |18+

By Anjaliydv02

"It seems you are afraid of the dark. Isn't it ? " "Tck tck tck.. You are asking this to a Queen of darknes... More

CHARACTERS
Dear diary🌼
Unwillingly His
Ocean
Punishment
Rules
Pleasure
feelings
Teach me
please yourself
Spoiler
A step
Crime partners
I wanna to feel you
Robbed
Care
Handcuffs
new story update
I love her
peace
confession
I am not your pet
His wild side
आमी जे तोमार
pregnant
love ?
Her Black magic
It's a yes
Angry Ruhani
You Broke The Rule
Tit For Tat
Bhoot
Haldi ceremony
yeh Ishq tum na karna

Why me ?

1K 87 40
By Anjaliydv02

Ruhani pov

I opened my eyes slowly, when I felt sunlight coming from the window.  I sat up and yawned, spreading my hands in the air.

" Good morning Suraj dada " I wished him with a wide smile on my face.

( Suraj dada - sun )

I don't have my family not even relatives so I made my own family. This beautiful, adorable, magical, healing nature is my family. Isn't it amazing?

I got out of bed when I realized that if I did not empty my bladder it would burst. I ran towards the bathroom. After doing my morning rituals, I also took a shower.

After getting ready for Mahira's haldi, I started going towards the hotel’s other side where the haldi  was taking place.

On reaching there I saw that haldi had already begun. Both the bride and groom were sitting next to each other.  Some boys were applying turmeric to the groom.  Because of that I wasn't able to see the groom's face. 

I went to Mahira and applied turmeric to her and said "congratulations senior" she hugged me as I hugged her back.

I was about to leave but stopped hearing a boy say

"this is wrong, Mahira, your friend only applied turmeric to you but did not apply it to my brother." That boy said pouting. 

" He is cute.If I had a brother he would be exactly like him." I thought.

"Beta apply turmeric to the groom also. " An elderly woman said , I nodded.

I dipped my hands in turmeric and looked at the groom but to my surprise he was already looking at me. 

It made the situation awkward for me. I awkwardly smiled at him and applied turmeric on his face. 

I said " Congratulations"  and went to  stand with the crowd.

Hridyam pov

I was sitting beside  Mahira doing this boring ritual . People are applying the same turmeric on my face again and again.  I don't know how many dirty hands have touched my face till now. It would have been better if I had shot all these people at once and celebrated my haldi with their blood.

Chain of my thoughts broke when I heard a melodious voice. I have never heard this voice before. I looked to my left, a girl was hugging Mahira, I could not see her face because of her hair. A desire arose in me to tuck her hair behind her ear. 

" What the fuck am I thinking?" 

I turned my gaze towards the front.  The girl was about to leave but stopped after hearing Udit's voice.

"this is wrong, Mahira, your friend only applied turmeric to you but did not apply it to my brother." 

I looked at that girl, who turned after listening to Udit.

" Beautiful"  was the only word that came to mind after seeing  her .

" Fuck....fuck I have never admired the beauty of any girl before, not even in my dreams." 

"Beta apply turmeric to the groom also. " Dadi said.

She bent a little to take the turmeric paste in her hand.  Her cleavage came in my view. She has a mole on her cleavage.

" You bastard, Hridyam....you have never seen a girl this way before...fuck what is happening to me?"

Her brown orbs met mine and I got lost in her eyes. She gave me a smile or should I say an awkward one. Her soft hands touched my cheeks. 

"She is soft like a feather....wtf Hridyam Singhaniya"

" Congratulations " she wished me.

" Her voice sounds like......fuck you Hridyam"

She left from there and disappeared into the crowd.

" Should I kill that crowd?" 

" But for whom?" asked my inner self

" For her......No fuck... this girl is making me insane.....I am wondering if she would be my wife she will make my life a blunder.....fuck off "

I stood up from there and went towards my room. The whole day passed and now I was ready for the PHERAS.

Dadi asked me" Hridyam are you ready?" entering inside.

" ji dadi"

( yes grandma)

" You look very handsome. Thu thu thu '' she said fake spitting on the side to ward off the evil eye.

"Dadi look at me I am looking more handsome then bhai" Udit said back hugging dadi. He just came inside.

( Bhai - brother)

"No, today my Hridyam looks the most handsome.  When you get married, you will look most handsome." Dadi said lovingly patting his cheek.

" Thik hai toh ek sundar susheel kanya dekh kar meri bhi shaadi karwa do fir main apni shadi mai sabse handsome lagunga" udit said in excitement 

(Okay, so look for  a beautiful and well-mannered girl and marry me too. Then I will look most handsome on my wedding day)

Me and dadi shook our heads looking at his childishness.

" But who will marry  an idiot like you?" Neel said entering inside.

"How did you call me an idiot?  I am the most smart, handsome and kind boy of this group.  Leave me, who will marry you tin ke dabbe?" Udit said.

"when will these two grow up?" 

" Anarkali look how your brother is calling me tin ka dabba" Neel said complaining.

" Bhai can hear tin ke dabbe" udit mocked him.

" you udit shut up or I will..." Neel warned him.

" haww ......dadi see how he's  trying to scare me by his warning" udit said hiding behind dadi. Which is clearly a drama. He does that when dadi and I are around him. Otherwise he always fights until he wins. 

Nobody can won from him in talks not even me.

" You two, shut up, otherwise I will not let you both eat my wedding meal." I warned them.The one who threatens to kill people, threatens to deny food to his friend and brother. 

They both shut their mouths and didn't utter a single word.

" Good" I utter and walked outside with dadi.

Author’s pov.

Mahira was pacing back and forth in her room, worry was clearly visible on her face.

" No no...it can't be true" she muttered. Clutching the hem of her duppata.

" I can't go ahead with this marriage.  And after knowing that , my Vishal's child is growing in my womb. No way.... I can't marry someone else" She said caressing her belly.

" I love Vishal " 

" I have to tell Hridyam....I can't cheat on him"  she said wiping off her tears.

She called Hridyam and he picked it instantly. 

" Why did you call me now? " He asked in his stern voice.

She gulped in fear hearing his voice.

" Meet me in my room please I need to tell you something very important. And please dadi ko apne sath Lana"

(bring grandma with you)

" What happened suddenly? " 

" Please come fast then I will tell you everything" she said and hung up the call.

After ten minutes Hridyam knocked on her door and dadi was standing behind him. She opened the door and gave them space to enter inside and locked the door.

" I can't marry you" she said with a trembling voice.

" Is marriage a joke for you ?" Narayani said in her anger filled voice. But Hridyam was still calm.

" No dadi it's not that's why I am saying I can't marry him." She said, lowering her gaze.

" If you didn't want to marry my grandson then why did you say yes in the first place ? We didn't force you?" Narayani said in anger.

" Yes dadi you didn't force me but my parents did....I told them I can't marry him because I love someone else but they didn't listen to me....they said if I didn't marry him they will kill my love" she broke down in silent sobs.

" Then suddenly what happened to you?" Narayani asked but now her voice softened.

" I.. I..am pregnant " she said. And this time a smirk crept on Hridayam's face.

" Is that boy ready to marry you?" Dadi asked caressing her head lovingly because she knows it's not her mistake.

" Yes dadi" 

" But now what about our reputation which will get ruined because of you and your family, doesn't matter willingly or unwillingly " Hridyam said in his dangerous voice.

" Calm down Hridyam nothing will happen to our reputation. Don't forget we are Singhania's, we always know how to deal with any kind of situation" Narayani said with confidence.

" The marriage will definitely happen and it will happen today itself.  If not with Mahira, then Ruhani." Dadi said.

Hridyam's eyebrows furrowed listening to her dadi.

" Who is Ruhani?" He asked.

" Your wife to be" dadi said and left from there not before ordering Mahira to call her parents and of course Ruhani and asked them to come to the terrace.

"Who the hell is this ruhani now? "  Hridyam yelled in his mind. And followed his dadi. He knows that the only one he can't deny is his dadi.

They were all standing on the terrace trembling with fear, including Ruhani.  Because Hridyam's men were standing pointing their guns at them.

Narayani Devi was sitting on a big black armchair which was screaming authority and power, and all the five man standing behind her. 

" Did you both force Mahira to marry my grandson or not?" Narayani asked in her cold voice looking straight in their eyes. 

" Narayani ji ..we..were.." Mahira's father tried to explain but was cut off in the middle when Hridyam shot his right leg and he knelt down. Everyone flinched except six people who held power.

" I don't like explanations" he said in his cold voice.

" Arghhhh" Mahira's father groaned in pain. Another bullet hit his right hand and he again cried in pain.

Ruhani closed her ears and eyes and tears started flowing from her eyes. She is cursing herself for coming here.

" Don't cry like a little child... Now tell dadi what she is asking" Hridyam said.

" Yes yes I forced Mahira" Mahira’s father said, holding his wounds trying to stop the bleeding.

" Kill both of them except Ruhani and Mahira" Hridyam ordered his men and they killed them .

Mahira fell unconscious on the floor and Ruhani sat on the floor with a thud sound. Tears continuously flowing down from her eyes. This is too much for her poor innocent soul. 

Narayani said " Ruhani will marry my grandson." with a softness in her voice. Her rough side came only when her family reputation came on stake. 

Rouhani's eyes widened listening to her. But she didn't question even once. She wants to ask her why she is doing this to her, but she didn't have courage to.

" Yes or No Ruhani" Dadi demanded for an answer.

" yes" she said with her trembling lips and she broke down into silent sobs. She wants to scream, but she is a scared innocent soul . Who didn't know how to say no. She never fought for herself because she didn't have the courage to. No one taught her what courage is. 

Ruhani looked at herself in the mirror, dressed like a bride. Her eyes are swollen because of constant crying. Looking at her reflection in the mirror , only two words left from her mouth.

" Why me?"

                          ************

How was the chapter?

Please tell me in the comment section.

Comment on dadi.

Please do vote. 

( I published this chapter on scroll stack also, if something bad happens here. Because Wattpad is facing some issues)

( Can you guys give just 10 comments for your author because your comments made me smile and to be honest I craved for your comments)

Edited by psychedhon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.9K 5.7K 36
|| Rudransh Singh Rathore || He's 27 years old and the CEO of the Rathore Enterprises and the most powerful yet biggest MAFIA in the world. Most elig...
948K 72.7K 77
"मोहब्बत इस दुनिया की सबसे खूबसूरत चीज है। जो हमें उनसे हो गई है। अब या तो मेरी मोहब्बत उनके साथ मुकम्मल होगी या फिर उनके प्यार में फनाह होगी"। _____...
194K 12.2K 44
(# 1st book of His series) Rudransh Singh Rathore took over the position of CEO of Rathore Industries, leading it to great heights. He is feared nati...
472K 26.2K 41
~Bhuva Agarwal~ Meet this bubbly and charming girl who brings a smile on everyone's face. Fiesty yet innocent, sweet yet sarcastic, loyal and stubbor...