FINE LINE - T. BRADFORD

Por EstellaNovella

"You sunshine, you temptress" Tim Bradford x OC (Season 1 - 4x01) Más

CAST
Playlist
PART ONE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
PART TWO
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
PART THREE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

26

8.9K 282 17
Por EstellaNovella

Tim parks the car near Angela and Bishop's cars. Lucy and her T.O. had been required to stay back to keep patrolling the streets.

"Let's gear up," Tim says to Mirana. "Got your backup piece?"

"Si," Mirana nods, frowning when Tim puts a metal plate in her vest. "What is this?"

"Trauma plate for your vest. Little extra protection,"

"Oh. Bradford Special. Is this not too much?" Mirana asks.

"You know why they call this place the Bronson Estates?"

"That British criminal?" Mirana guesses.

"No," Angela shakes her head. "There was a movie called Death Wish. Starred Charles Bronson"

"Yeah," Bishop nods. "For a long time, responding to a call here meant that you had a death wish"

"But it's better now, right?" Jackson asks.

"It's no longer the wild, wild west," Angela says. "Lots of low-income families live here. But it never hurts to be cautious"

Tim rejoins the group and he has a large rifle in his hands, a small smirk dancing on his lips.

"Let's go,"

"A little extra shock and awe?" Angela asks.

"Damn straight," Tim nods.

"We're here to talk to people, not scare the hell out of them," Bishop says.

"Speak for yourself," Tim says as he looks at the rest of the group before putting the rifle away. "Alright. Let's do this. This'll go faster if we split up. Bishop, you all right riding solo?"

"Have you met me?" Bishop asks.

"Okay. Mirana and I will start on three," Tim says. "You take two. Jackson and Lopez will ground floor it. Stay in constant radio contact"

Tim pushes open the door and holds it open for the others to enter the building.

"What a gentleman," Angela teases.

"He wants good karma before we all die," Mirana says.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Tim knocks on one of the apartment doors and a woman's voice calls out from behind it.

"Who's there?"

"Gas company,"

Cesiah opens the door and instantly tries to shut it when she notices the police uniforms. Tim puts his hand up, stopping the door from closing.

"Cesiah Olivo," Tim says as they enter the apartment. "Just the woman we're looking for"

"Marcus isn't here,"

"Yeah, we're gonna need to be sure," Tim says.

"Hey, you can't -"

"Sit!" Tim snaps at Cesiah. "Clear"

"Clear," Mirana confirms, emerging from the bedroom.

"When's the last time you heard from Vance?" Tim asks.

"Yesterday. He was supposed to come over last night. He never showed up," Cesiah says.

"You know who he is? What he does for a living?" Mirana asks.

"Yeah,"

"And you're okay with that?"

"No. But I was pregnant by the time I found out. And he made me move in here so his guys can keep an eye on me. Make sure I don't go anywhere,"

"So you're a prisoner," Tim says.

"No," Cesiah shakes her head. "But he had a son who died in a car accident. He needs to make sure nothing happens to our baby"

"You want out, we can get you out," Tim says.

"Only if I give him up. Forget it," Cesiah says.

"If we -"

"Cesiah, listen to me," Mirana says. "My father is exactly like Vance okay? He shot and killed my mother in front of me when I was thirteen because she stood up for herself. He tried to kill me last night for the same reason. Men like Vance want fear and when you stop giving it to them you're dispensible. He will kill you when it's convenient for him"

"All you have to do is call him," Tim says. "Say you're not feeling well. You're worried about the baby"

"I can't," Cesiah says.

"It's one call," Tim says, holding the phone out to Cesiah. "We get him out of your life for good, make sure you and the baby are safe"

"You promise?" Cesiah scoffs.

"He hurt someone I care about. He's going away forever," Tim says firmly.

"Cesiah, for you and your baby, this is the right thing to do," Mirana says.

"Okay," Cesiah sighs, taking the phone from Tim. "I'll make the call.

Tim and Mirana watch as Cesiah makes the call to Vance before she hangs up the phone. The sound of gunshots rings out through the building causing Tim to grab his radio.

"7-Adam-19. Shots fired at Bronson Estates,"

All they get back is static causing Mirana to try her radio, only to get the same result.

"Marcus has a frequency jammer in the basement. One of his guys brought it back from Iraq," Cesiah says.

"So we can't radio for backup," Tim sighs.

Cesiah begins to hurry around the apartment, throwing things into a bag and Tim rolls his eyes.

"We don't have time for packing. We gotta go,"

"Just give her a minute," Mirana says.

"I need things for the baby. I can't leave here without them," Cesiah says.

"When are you due?" Mirana asks.

"A week ago,"

"Your boyfriend's here," Tim says from where he's looking through the peephole.

There's a knock at the door before a man calls out.

"To the police officers inside, I'm here for Cesiah. She walks out, you walk away. Otherwise, we're gonna come in and take her,"

"No, you're not," Tim calls back. "'Cause you can't risk her getting hit in the crossfire. You give up, we'll make sure she goes to the hospital when the baby comes."

"Forget it. I'm not leaving here without my kid," Vance calls back.

"Then I'd say we're at a stalemate," Tim says.

"What was that?" Mirana asks.

"That was me buying us time, but they're coming through that door soon enough. And I'm not sure we can stop them"

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Mirana is standing with Tim by the door but she is distracted by Cesiah letting out a series of pained groans.

"Are you okay?" Mirana asks.

"A contraction. Really big one," Cesiah grits out.

"All right," Mirana leads Cesiah to sit on the couch before she turns to Tim. "How long until somebody knows we're missing?"

"It might be a while," Tim says. "We're on special assignment here. They don't expect us to check in regularly. They blocked the peephole"

"So we're blind?"

"Find me some tape,"

"Cesiah, do you have tape?"

"Front," Cesiah pants out, waving at a drawer.

"Give me your body cam," Tim says to Mirana. "Put tape right here. Stick the body cam to the baton. Alright, there's a body-cam app on your city-issued phone. Open it"

Mirana opens the app on her phone, showing it to Tim.

"They're getting ready to come in. Help me barricade the door,"

"Mirana?" Cesiah calls.

"Yeah?"

"My water just broke," Cesiah says as sinks back onto the couch in pain.

"What are we gonna do?" Mirana says. "If they get through the door, somos oficiales muertos caminando"

"Gotta get to them first," Tim says, pulling out his gun and his backup piece.

Mirana holds the phone for Tim to see the hallway outside through the bodycam feed. Tim crouches in front of the door, his eyes watching the video feed intently.

When he sees the men in the hall come at the door, Tim fires a row of shots through the door and the wall, bringing down at least one of the gunmen. They return fire causing Tim to yank Mirana to the ground, covering her with his body as Cesiah screams.

"Stop, stop! You're gonna hit Cesiah!" Vance shouts

"Should we move her to a different room?" Mirana asks, glancing at Cesiah

"No. Looks like we're clear for now," Tim says.

"I need to go to the hospital. The baby's coming," Cesiah says.

"I know you want a hospital," Mirana says. "But that is not possible and this baby wants out"

"Wait. So, what? You're gonna deliver my baby?"

"Cesiah, I have all the necessary degrees and qualifications to be a paramedic," Mirana says. "I didn't specialise in midwifery but I know enough to get you through this, okay?"

"Okay," Cesiah nods.

"It's okay. Just - Just breathe. I know that sounds cliché, but I promise it does work,"

"Have you done this before?"

"Yes, a few times," Mirana nods. "I did work at a hospital for college. So I am going to help you deliver this baby and then I will keep you both safe, okay?"

"Okay," Cesiah nods.

"Towels?" Mirana asks.

"Cupboard in the bathroom,"

Mirana darts into the bathroom and grabs a stack of towels before hurrying back into the living room.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Mirana carefully wraps the baby in a clean towel before handing her to Cesiah.

"It's a girl,"

"Good job," Tim smiles at Mirana.

"What's wrong?" Mirana asks as she walks over to Tim.

"Something's not right,"

The sound of crashing comes from the next room.

"Look out!" Tim shouts.

One of Vance's men bursts through the bedroom door causing Mirana to whip around and grab her gun. The man pulls the trigger and it strikes Mirana in the chest, sending her falling to the floor as her gun clatters away from her hand.

Mirana shakes her head, trying to clear away the dizziness and the scene begins to become clear. Tim is fighting multiple gunmen as Vance tries to steal the baby from Cesiah's arms.

"Hey!" Mirana shouts, pointing her backup piece at Vance who quickly flees the scene.

Mirana quickly moves towards the man who has Tim in a headlock. She raises her foot before stomping against the back of his knee, a sickening crack is heard as the man drops to his knees. Mirana punches the man in the face and he wraps himself around her legs, lifting her slightly before pulling them both down.

Mirana punches the man as he reaches for her throat and he punches her in the cheek, sending her falling off of him. She grapples with her duty belt as the man grabs her legs. She pulls out her can of pepper spray before spraying it in the man's eyes as he screams in pain.

Mirana grabs her gun from the floor and points it at the man, glancing back at a trembling Cesiah as Tim moves over to help her cuff the man.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Mirana walks alongside a smiling Cesiah as paramedics roll her in a gurney.

"They're gonna take you to the hospital, make sure everything's okay,"

"Then what happens?"

"Whatever you want. You're free now, Cesiah. You and your baby. I'll check on you later,"

"Thank you,"

"What are you gonna call her?" Mirana asks and Cesiah smiles at her.

"Ana," Cesiah says. "After the woman who brought her into this world and saved her mama"

"I just did my job,"

"Hey," An EMT stops Mirana in her tracks. "Your arm's bleeding through the bandages. Is that an old wound?"

"Bullet grazed my arm yesterday," Mirana says. "Must have reopened at some point between birthing babies and fighting a guy five times my size"

"Who? That guy?" The EMT points at one of the men being led out and Mirana nods. "Damn, I don't want to get on your bad side"

Mirana laughs as the EMT unwraps her arm, inspecting the wound on her arm.

"This is going to sting," He warns her and Mirana takes a deep breath before nodding her head.

"Shit!" Mirana bangs her good hand against the floor of the ambulance.

"Are you trying to give me more work to do?" The EMT asks.

"Mirana!" Tim jogs over to where she's being treated. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, my arm reopened," Mirana says, grabbing Tim's hand as his chest heaves. "Tim, look at me. I'm okay"

"You're okay," Tim repeats and Mirana nods.

"I just delivered a baby, I think I'm doing pretty good as a rookie," Mirana grins at him, squeezing his hand.

"Above average,"

"You're such an ass!"

"I have to admit delivering a baby and handling that mess-pretty damn impressive."

Mirana smirks at him. "I aim to impress."

"How's your chest?" Tim asks.

"There's going to be a nice bruise there," Mirana says, moving her shirt to reveal a black bruise spanning over the right side of her chest.

"Don't worry, I'll kiss it better,"

"You better,"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

191K 4.4K 72
Derek Hale x OC Season 1-4 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
186K 4.2K 72
Derek Hale x OC Season 1-4 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
6.3K 178 7
"𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚁𝚘𝚛𝚢, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎, 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎" --𝙰 {Caleb Rivers...
76.9K 1.8K 76
Derek Hale x OC Season 1-6 ©️ derekhalekolmlover